All Comments on 'The Erotic Tales of a Trucker Pt. 06'

by sexygirl76

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
rockslyderockslydealmost 11 years ago
I did'nt vote

Not being gay, I don't feel qualified, as this story is very gay. I did find it interesting that both of his conquests were black haired men, named Alex, with 8" cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
BLACK TRUCKERS

As a still practicing Faggot of 71 years, I still had an item at the top of my Bucket List that read "BLACK COCK!" I was staying at a Motel in South Essex, checking out my old haunts from my time working (and getting lots of Big White Cock) on Canvey Island. Near the motel was a large layby, where I noticed a lot of Black and foreign Truckers, so I put on stockings sus belt, g-string and 3 inch wedge heeled granny boots and found a spot in the foliage where I could be seen and hitched up my tight skirt to show I was interseted in COCK. I had soon sucked off a couple of east europeans, when I large black cock was thrust in my face, with a commanding "Suck it Granny" then as I swallowed him deep (I am good at that) "Do you FUCK??". He led me to his truck and I was soon in the bed section, all curtains closed as he Faggot rolled me with my ankles past his head and began to work his cock into me. Now I've taken hundreds of cocks, the last, and heavy use, being only a couple of days before, so it wasn't difficult for him, to push through my ring and with us both picking up a rythm, to get his considerable length, not the longest I've taken, but close, fully in me. Being used to long rides I glanced at my watch from time to time - 9 mins before I came, then 13 later for my second, and he came in me after34 minuites. But that was just the start. He rang a few truckers in the layby and they fucked me once or twice each, he had me twice more then, around midnight he took me to another truck park twenty miles away, had me as soon as we got there, and passed me to another black trucker, who, with a couple of mates fucked me on and of through the night, then returned me to a sore days sleep at the motel. I extended my stay for several more nights, not having quite as much cock on the nights except the last, when my original black cock returned. I keep in touch with a few of them, and meet up as often as I can for more wonderful BLACK COCK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous