The Escapade

Story Info
Married couple becomes swingers.
1.6k words
3.81
4.3k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 9 o'clock the moon glowed high above the landscape. No cars were traveling on the winding road. Streetlamps roughly 300 feet apart illuminated small areas.

For nearly a half hour we had been chatting with our longtime neighbors the Bensons. Larry and Sarah Benson had been the first neighbors who friended us some 12 years earlier. To this day they remain one of only two couples with whom we chat regularly, the other being on the opposite side.

Alan and I are 50 and 49 respectively. Married for 24 years, we finally have the house all to ourselves. Alexa and Jenny, twins age 20, live on campus and are not due to come home for two more weeks.

"We're swingers" was the last thing I ever thought I would hear from the Bensons. Somehow they managed to work that tidbit into the conversation.

Alan and I shot a glance at one another. Swingers? As in swapping partners?



I asked Sarah, "how did you guys get into That lifestyle."

She proceeded to explain, knowing that her husband could confirm whatever she said.

"We always had an undersanding that we could see other people. We just never acted on it until a couple of years ago."

I addressed Sarah with a remark.

"Just two years ago," I asked.

"Uh huh," she replied.

"How is it not infidelity?"

"Larry knew who I was fucking. Nothing was done behind his back."

He finally replied. "And she knew who I was fucking."

"Do you guys do it often?"

"Only about three or four times a year," said Larry.

Larry Benson is a very handsome man. A 5 10 brunette with thin lips and a straight nose, his youthful look belies his age. He's actually my husband's age though he looks forty.

They stayed a short while longer. The conversation branched out to swingers venues and people whom they had "met" in the lifestyle.

I had to admit that Alan and I had not indulged in sex very often over the past twenty years. That's not to say we don't have feelings for each other. We actually have very deep feelings for each other.

It's just that one of us or the other was not in the mood for "fooling around".

For a long time I had been having secret sexual fantasies but making them a reality was never an option. It had, however, occured to me that my husband is also havng them.

At 6 o'clock on a Monday afternoon while dining on meatloaf, green beans and mashed potato I could not get the subject of swinging out of my head.

Larry looked at me from across the table. It was a silent meal until it wasn't.

I asked, "are you thinking what I'm thinking."

"I don't know. What are you thiking?"

"Let's be swingers for one night."

"WHAT?"

I said, "Never mind."

He took another gulp of beer from the mug then set it in front of his plate.

I asked, "have you ever had a fantasy about some woman you'd fuck if I wasn't in your life."

"Yah," he said. "She's blond with big boobs, blue eyes and a nice ass and 5 4, 119 pounds."

"In other words me when we got married," I quipped.

He chuckled at the remark.

After a couple of seconds he asked, "who's your fantasy dude."

I thought for a second then answered his querie. "Tom Ellis. He was 'Lucifer Morningstar'."

The devil himself," Alan quipped.

On a warm Friday evening we parked about a hundred feet from a nondescript building near some stores and coffee shops just off the westbound highway. Over the awning there is a black sign with white cursive lettering. "Stoltz" had been on that location for years.

I made an observation as my husband and I traversed the expansive asphalt. Many of the parking spaces were occupied leading us to believe that the place must be crowded.

"This must be the place Larry and Sarah mentioned."

I wanted a sexy look so I wore a dress that I felt was just right: a short, slim fit, A line, square neck. My C cup boobs hung bare.

My husband came dressed in a pink polo shirt, washed demim jeans and dark blue Sketchers slip-ons.

I spotted a youthful looking dude who was mingling with a small mixed group. My husband was eyeballing a girl who couldn't have been older than twenty two. Her black v-neck dress showed cleavage. What man dosen't check out cleavage?

"She's hot," he said.

I nodded then gave a reply. "She looks young enough to be your daughter but if that's who you want then go for it."

"I intend to," he replied.

I watched his approach. She seemed open to hooking up.

"Are you married," she asked.

"As a matter of fact I am married. This is my wife Stephanie. Do you have a boyfriend?"

She turned to face left.

"Kenny there's a lady here who might be interested in you."

A youthful guy took a step toawrd me.

"Hi Ma'am."

"Manners, I like that in a guy."

"A cougar" he quipped.

"I might be," I replied.

"May I ask your age?"


"I'm 49 and you are," I asked.

"24," he replied.

"Let's go make ourselves comfortable and chit chat."

On that not we took seats side by side on a small tan fabric sofa.

"Tell me about yourself."

"I'm a mechanical engineer. I love the job. It's challenge every day. What do you do?"

"I'm in HR. You have a good attitude about work."

He acknowledged with a nod.

"Do you have kids?"

"I have twin daughters Alexa and Jenny. They're 20 years old. They live on campus at OSU."

"Do they know that their mom likes young penis?'

I chuckled at his querie then said, "they know."

Ok so that's a lie but my husband and I may confess to swinging, someday.

"Does your mom know that you like women her age?"

"I'm on my own. I can live my life however I choose to live it."

"You sure can," I replied.

"May I buy you a drink?"

"Yes you may. Make it a Kalua Sombrero."

Minutes later I took the first sip while he sipped beer from a bottle. I was curious about a few things. How did you meet your girlfriend? How long have you guys been dating? Will it ever get serious? I'll keep the chat trivial.

"Are you into sports?"

"Basketball," he replied. "I try to go to a couple of games a year."

"My husband is a huge hockey fan. When we started dating he played in a league."
Ken asked, "does he still play."

"Not for a few years," I replied.

I asked, "do you play or just watch."

"I play with friends. There's a court at the park."

Recalling Sarahs' description of swingers clubs, I said, "let's go downstairs."

A kinngsize mattress dominated an average-sized, windowless, basement room. Couples could hang their clothes inside a small closet.

Standing beside the bed facing him I slipped out of the dress.

"Nice body," he quipped.

"Masturbate for me," I said.

He plopped into a chair and extended his legs. Within seconds he closed his left hand around his fully erect, large penis.

"Southpaw," I quipped.

I locked my eyes onto his hand as he rubbed the organ and brushed his testicles with a finger.

A couple of minutes passed then an ejaculation happened.

"Nice," I quipped, looking at his cum.

He grinned.

I lay face up with my knees raised and apart inviting him to have his way.

He came down on top of me, his penis sliding slowly to my G-spot.

Muscles tensed up. Soft moans expressed my delight as his cock slid through my wetness. His lips brushed my neck. My body soon became flushed. A louder moan escaped my throat. I bucked.

Another minute passed then he rolled off me.

"Was it good for you?"

I flashed a toothy smile then quipped, "GREAT."

"I'm glad I could satisfy you."

"Right back at you," I said.

"Will you spend the night?"

That's an unusual request, not a request I expected.

"That depends. Would your girlfriend sleep with my husband?"

"I think she will," he replied confidently.

I pulled my i-phone from a dark purple, soft leather, multi-pocket, crossbody bag and dialed my husband.

"Hey Stephie what's going on?"

"Kenny wants to sleep with me but I told him only if you sleep with 'what's her name'."

"Her name is Kayla, and yes I do want to fuck her again."

"Prety name. Go for it."

An hour later the last place in the world I expectd to be was Avenue in the Highlands, Kens' apartment in Louisville. In front of me under the night sky stood the long, two-story building landscaped with flower gardens, bushes and a cement walkway.

"This s a pretty area."


"I like it."

The front door accessed the diningroom. The livingroom visible on my right is furnished with a white sofa, matching chairs at each end, an oval cocktail table and a big screen TV.

"Shall I crawl into bed naked?"

He asked, "do you want sex."

"Isn't that the reason I came here?"

Again I slipped out of the dress and invited Kenith to have his way. In missionery position I put my feet over hs calfs and draped my arms over his shoulders. Minutes later my second orgasm happened.

The girls came home from college to find my husband and me changed but not in a visible way. The four of us came to the pond that afternoon to take a dip and dry ourselves under the Kentucky sun. Alexa and Jenny spoke freely about the past year at school. Alan and I kept silent about our sexual escapade, a deed we were determined to repeat.