All Comments on 'The Estate Community - Prologue'

by ReggieGates

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not a story...it's half a story. If it's destined to be multi-chaptered, do let us know!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

< Prologue **Note: This is a slow burn build up. Feel free to skip the prologue and move straight to Part 1, where the action truly begins.**> Difficult it is to "move straight to Part 1" when it does not yet exist. Otherwise looks like a good start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

WTF? Was there a story here? If you're going to start it, finish it. The story matches none of the tags. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked the setup, but the tags indicate it's going to unravel pretty quick. Please don't make this an accepting cuckold being cheated on? It would be a shame to waste the author's story telling skills. Hopefully, the husband is the hero instead of the cuckold.

PolpolpPolpolpabout 2 months ago

It was a good start but when i sée thé tags with im afraid it gonna be another Bad cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Looking at those tags, i can tell i'm going to enjoy this story haha. Keep writing!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 months ago

Reggie, if you are going to write a story about wealthy people you MUST have an understanding of how they think. The dumbo son of an Oil Tycoon must surly be mentally retarded! How could he not know the difference between "inheriting" a business from his father and thinking his father would simply pass it on to a CEO/Manager? Who did he think would get the assets from his father's Estate?

Plus, the very rich father would NOT have let his retarded son get married without having a Pre-nup in place and certainly not to some stupid idiot who had 4 children before age 21!

Also, he later employs a maid and daughter. The mother, now aged 34 must have got pregnant at age 14 to birth her daughter at 15, because the daughter is now 19. What sort of messed up world is this based in? Also, dumbo would simply had his family move to where he needed to live, not in some other state where he has to take the Company Jet to visit them. All so ridiculous, including the lease structure proposed by the Father's Estate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Decent prologue. More descriptive, like a news article, rather than experiential with actual actions and conversations between characters. I hope the actual meat of the story has more “showing of actual events” rather than dry descriptions. Oh, one more thing - this author seems to have a fetish for humongous tits, and all adult females in this story have them. Any regular-sized women coming up?

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 2 months ago

Nice build up. To what, I’m not sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sorry no comment there were no story to comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Shows some potential, which hopefully will be realized in the next part.

RosenkavalierRosenkavalierabout 2 months ago

Oh no, not another chain story which is broken up into short chapters.

I refuse to read such waste.

tiredandoldtiredandoldabout 2 months ago

Rated 2 as entire single page was prologue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Most of these stories ended with the man going back to the wife, getting married again and being happy or as a sex machine pleasing several women at once. Ridiculous.

schulz777schulz777about 2 months ago

Writing is awful. Characters are already pathetic und uninteresting right from the start.

2starrs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good start keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

**Note: This is a slow burn build up. Feel free to skip the prologue and move straight to Part 1, where the action truly begins.** Sorry, can't skip to 1 because it isn't published. These bite size chapters can work if the author knows how to properly build suspense. So far, this isn't happening.

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 month ago

**Note: This is a slow burn build up. Feel free to skip the prologue and move straight to Part 1, where the action truly begins.**

.

.

where is it then?

.

one star for directions to a non existent story

tralan69ertralan69erabout 1 month ago

@LenardSpencer,

Have you ever heard of fiction and fantasy?

If you have you would know that nothing that is considered to be normal facts, laws, and rules are out the window.

They now fall under whatever the writer wants them to be.

@lujon2019, if you look real hard you will find it right here on this site. Just in case that proves to be more than your brain can handle, look at the writers bio and stories written by that author,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous