The Estate Pt. 06

Story Info
Greet feels neglected, The Lord instructs Margaret.
2.7k words
4.59
1.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few days later and I was in the middle of a Zoom meeting when someone knocked on the door. Jools was at work, so only me at home. I muted the mike and answered the door, It was Margaret.

"I am just in a meeting, pop into the kitchen, I shall be through in a few minutes." I said.

"I can come back later?" She replied.

"No, no it's fine, just a few minutes and I am all done." I went back and unmuted, not sure if I had missed anything of importance, I focused on what was being said, usually I half listen with my ear keyed into the main messages and not all the subtexts. I didn't think I had missed anything of import. I summed up the key action points that had been discussed and ended the meeting. I wrote a few notes as memory joggers in my note pad and shut the computer and joined Margaret in the kitchen.

"So, how are you?" I asked.

"My eyes are wide open. Thanks to you," she said.

"Oh? How?" I asked.

"He said he was on a course, a residential course where interactive sessions went on into the evening." Margaret was fixing my eyes with her as she spoke, I thought minimal interruption would be my best response.

"Okay" I said.

"I phoned his office and asked to speak to him, I didn't say who I was. They said he was on leave this week."

"Ah." 

"So, I think he is cheating on me."

"Okay, and what do you want to do about that?"

"I have already done it. I have engaged a private detective to get me facts and proof of what he is doing."

"Right. Are you sure that you want to do that? When you first came here a few weeks ago, you did not question anything, you simply cooked and laundered for him, and lay on your back and opened your legs when he wanted. That was your life and you were happy with it." Well, it did seem as if I had upset the apple cart.

"Yes and I prayed to The Lord when I got back from that meeting and The Lord said I should listen to you."

'Did he did he really?' I thought but did not say. "Yes, and?" I replied.

"And I came back and spoke to you again, and listened to you as The Lord had instructed and you told me things I had not considered, and I did as you told me. I looked at myself unclothed, and yes, my, er, Lady Area was a bit of a mess, but it never mattered when I was the only one to see it, but now I began to wonder, to wonder if my marriage was as strong as I thought."

This was interesting. I had really only said what I said to get under her skin a little, the holier than thou God Botherers do get to me, and I can't help baiting them a little, but never had any of them come back for a follow up. "Yes?" I replied to her.

"So I took my little pair of scissors, and I trimmed myself, I think I got a bit carried away. Anyway, yes I tidied the garden as you would say, and then I did what you told me to do."

She really was struggling to explain what she had done, stopping, blushing, looking away, yet seemed determined to get her words out. "That surprises me, women rarely do as I tell them to," I said with a laugh in my voice, and attempt to relax her a little.

"I don't believe that," she said, seemingly taking my words literally, not as a humorous riposte.  She continued. "I did what you told me to do. I touched myself. I closed my eyes so that I could not see what I was doing, and I touched myself. The Lord had told me to listen to you and that is what you had said to do, The Lord is working through you. I touched myself. I cannot believe I did it and I cannot believe that I am telling you."

Margaret sat back and looked out of the kitchen window, her eyes averting any chance of catching me looking at her as she almost withdrew into herself after she had spoken of her deeds. 

"And, did you feel good, did you find the magic button." Well, I had to ask, that was the whole point of her doing it.

She looked at me, her face bright red. "Yes."

"And?" I asked.

"I had to stop, I felt funny and as if I was about to, er" she paused.

"About to what?" I asked

"Well, I don't know, go to the toilet feeling I suppose, only stronger, I don't know. I have never felt anything like it, I was scared I was doing myself a harm."

It sounded to me like she had been close to climaxing. Interesting, so perhaps she has never had an orgasm. "Okay, well I am pretty sure that you were not going to do yourself a harm Margaret, I suspect that had you carried on then you would have experienced one of those intense moments of pleasure I talked about. What happened next?"

"I stopped and got dressed. And then I got down on my knees and I prayed to The Lord."

"Did you get an answer?"

"Yes, The Lord told me that you would show me the way and guide me."

"Oh, and what do you suppose he means by that?"

"I know what he means. It means that you will show me the ways of pleasure."

I don't think I have ever found such a bizarre route into a woman's underwear as this seems to be. My first inkling is that she is utterly barking and that I should steer well clear. My second inkling was, 'how often will I get to fuck a pious God botherer?' 

"Oh. You mean that I should teach you how to pleasure yourself?" I tried to sound incredulous.

"Yes, The Lord was very clear on that."

"Oh. I am not sure about that; I mean you are married."

"My husband is not treating me as a husband should. He is lying to me, and I believe he is with another woman. In the eyes of Our Lord my marriage is over. You told me that you do not have relations with your wife, and so Our Lord has sanctioned this lesson."

My God she really believes this. I find the whole think incredible if I am honest, incredible and a lot unbelievable. "Oh." I couldn't really think what else to say.

"Shall we go to your bed, or do you want to teach me here?"

"Where will you be more relaxed?"

"In a bed."

"Follow me my Lady" I said and led the way upstairs into the main bedroom. Well, we may as well be comfortable. "You can put your clothes on the dresser stool if you like."

"Oh. I did not think you would want me unclothed, just, you know, down there."

I managed to supress my sigh. "Okay Margaret, yes we could do it that way, but, that is more the way of teenagers behind the bike sheds, than adults having some pleasure." I took my T-shirt off to start the ball rolling and then undid my belt, and unzipped and lowered my trousers. I left them on the floor and stood in front of her in just my shorts.

Margaret started unbuttoning her blouse and slowly slipped out of it putting it on the dresser stool. Her bra was just a standard functional white bra and her breasts were, I guessed around a D cup, nicely sized and I expected they would sag when released from her bra. She undid the zip on her skirt and let it drop and stepped out of it, folding it and putting it with her blouse. Her panties were typical full cover everything panties, white, so sort of matched with her bra. She stopped undressing and looked at me as if uncertain whether to continue.

"Allow me Margaret" I said and stepped to her, put my hands around her and unclasped her bra. I dropped it on her pile of clothes and looked at her. Her breasts had indeed sagged a little, nature, her nipples were a good thick size and looked to be ready for sucking. I took her hand and led her to the bed. "Lay down" I said.

She got on to the bed and lay, more or less, in the middle, her left hand resting over her groin. I had yet to see her treasure palace, but I would work my way to that. I slipped my shorts off so I was naked and lay next to her.

"Yours is only the second one I have seen. It is different to my husbands. I can't see the end of yours."

"I guess your husband is circumcised, I am not. The mechanics are all the same, but today is about you, not me, don't worry about my cock." I kissed the underside of her left breast and moved around it in a circle, and using my fingers I gently squeezed her nipple, which hardened even more under my touch. She lay pretty unresponsive, I guess she did not yet know how to react. I started kissing down her stomach and teased around the edge of her panties with my tongue. She eased her bottom up as I eased her pants down.

I looked up, she had her eyes closed. I looked back down at her sex. Bush trimmed quite short, but still going onto her upper thighs. I would, if the opportunity came, teach her how to have a tidy garden. I blew softly up and down the slit of her sex, a finger tickling gently at the bottom of her slit, slowly and very gently easing in towards her fanny. I was pleased that she was at least moistening up.

My tongue traced the line of her slit up to her clitoris and I dabbed my tongue across it as I was easing my finger inside her. She murmured, I couldn't make out if it was words or pleasure. I began a gentle finger fuck whilst sucking and nibbling on her clitoris.

"Oh, no, no, I need the toilet' she gasped.

"No you don't, just wait." I said as I worked a second finger into her fanny and pushed and relaxed against her clitoris.

"Ah" she gasped and again and again. Her hips lifted off the bed, and as I increased the temp and pressure of my finger fucking I also sucked at her clitoris harder.

"Ahhhhhh, no, no, yes yes, ahhhhh." Good, I felt her fanny squeeze my finger as she orgasmed. I slowed my finger fucking and gently withdrew them and pushed myself up into a sitting position next to Margaret.

"Okay Margaret?" I asked, her eyes still closed and her breath gasping.

"What was that? What did you do?"

"Have you honestly never experienced that before?"

"No. Never. That is what I started to feel at home but I was scared I would, you know, wet myself, so I stopped. No. My husband, who is the only man I have been with, never did anything like that with me."

"I bet he does with his mistress though, in fact I would lay good money that he does."

"That is so unfair."

"Indeed, now, perhaps, you can relate to the things I told you and your friend the first time to knocked on my door."  

"I can understand why Our Lord told me that you would show me and to put my trust in you. You haven't even, you know, made love to me. You must be sore."

"No Margaret I am not sore, and no, we have not fucked," she winced as I said fucked.

"My husband would say that if I did not relieve him, he would be sore and ache."

"Just more of his control over you. It is not true, and if it were, a man can easily take care of it himself."

"I need to relieve you."

"No Margaret you don't. I have shown you that a man can give a woman pleasure without needing 'relief'. Perhaps next time, if there is a next time we will fuck, and perhaps we will not, there are no rules, pleasure between people does not follow rules, it follows emotions and feeling. Whatever makes two people happy and gives them pleasure is all it is about."

"I must get dressed. I have to go home and thank Our Lord and speak to him again."

"Okay Margaret, perhaps we will do this again." I watched as she dressed, she was still shy and closed as she dressed and it felt like an intrusion watching her, but in my view she had to get used to it if she were to progress to a healthy natural relationship that gave her pleasure.

It was a few days after I had seen Margaret and I was wondering how she was dealing with her newfound pleasures. I had just come out of the shower and was in my dressing gown. I had no zoom meetings for a while, and it was raining outside. I decided to simply chill on the settee with a coffee. 

There was a knock at the door. So much for chilling. I opened the door and Greeta strode past me into the lounge. "Hi" she greeted.

"Er hi, come in.

"Ha ha, I am in. Are you busy at the moment?"

"Er no Greeta, I have just had a shower, I have no meetings for a few hours, and I was contemplating just sitting and chilling."

"Right then." She came right up to me, undid the chord on my dressing gown, pulled it apart, fell to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. Nature took its course and the blood seeped from my brain and into my cock and I was engorged in no time.  I soft humped her mouth. When a woman takes your cock in her mouth you are hardly going to argue with the situation. She used her hands on my shaft, wanking me as she sucked. She stopped wanking and held my scrotum, fondling my balls one at a time as she took my whole cock in her mouth.

"If you keep doing that there will be an inevitable result." I spoke urgently as I could feel my balls were ready to erupt and spurt down her throat."

She pulled off me and looked up, a smile on her face, "Perhaps that is what I want," she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked as she took my entire length down her throat, her tongue rasping on the underside of my cock as she mouth fucked me. "I am telling you Greeta, I won't last much longer." And I wasn't joking, the heat of her mouth and her sucking was bringing me closer and closer. Greeta simply fucked me faster.

"Aaaaahhhh" I thrust my cock deep into her mouth and I came spurt after spurt down her throat. 

Greeta licked her lips and smiled. "Right. You owe me a fuck."

"What the heck was that all about?" I asked.

"I hadn't seen you for a few days and I gave some thought to how I could get you inside me."

"All you had to do is ask."

"No, I don't just want a fuck, I want you to want to fuck me. To take an opportunity, to throw me on the bed, rip at my clothes and fuck me like the world is ending."

"Oh. I thought the plan was just benefits friends." I didn't want any heavy involvement, my involvement is with Jools, I was not looking for complications.

"It is, it is just every now and again I want to be dominated."

"Okay, let me know the next time you have guests. I'll pop round and fuck you senseless across the kitchen table and then ask the audience for scores."

"Stupid sod."

"Yeah."