The Estate Pt. 07

Story Info
Margaret follows the Lords instructions, a surprise later.
3.3k words
4.54
1.3k
4
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
361 Followers

After Greeta had gone I got a text from Henry.

'Can I talk to you?'

'What about?' I replied.

'Me, us.'

'H, there is no us.'

'Cud be.'

'H, I am a married man.'

'So wht?'

'Find a boy your own age and fuck him stupid in his bedroom'

'not wot I wnt'

'it is what I want'

'giv us a chnce'

'it will end in tears'

'no it will end up with u in me'

And then I got a video message. Henry was in what looked like a park or similar, sitting on the ground, her skirt up and her fingers rubbing herself. Slowly she began to finger fuck herself, and then the video ended. Well, yes, I got hard. Very hard. Even though I had just been sucked off, I was rock hard again. Shit.

'u r all I think of. U in me'

'it wont work' this was getting silly. I thought I ought to block her number again, but a small part of me was flattered. Another small part was turned on, And I was intrigued.

'cud work. Fuk me, find out'

'No. I have to work now'

'Want u 2 fuk me'

There were a few more texts along a similar vein, I just ignored them. She was of a legal age, that wasn't the issue, but I was sensing, no, seeing, infatuation and I knew, just knew it would end in tears. Probably mine.

I wondered if I ought to talk to Lena about it. I would give that some thought. I didn't want to discuss it with Jools, she would simply make me block Henry's number again, and I was also pretty sure Jools didn't know I had been fucking Lena, who apparently was fast becoming a friend of Jools. So, all in all, this was complicated. Very complicated. But the back of my brain was saying, 'just fuck her already.'

It was quiet for a few days, I think it was about a week since I had seen Margaret and I was thinking that perhaps it had all been too much for me, when, think of the devil and the devil will show, the door knocked and it was Margaret, she looked rather stressed.

"Sorry, sorry, I did not mean to ignore you, but it has been all very complicated." She greeted me.

"Margaret, it is okay, just come in and calm down." I stepped aside and she came in. "Sit woman" she still seemed to be at unease. I decided she could make any moves necessary.

"Yes. Right. The detective got proof he was cheating on me. Photos of him and her at a hotel, eating, drinking and then entering a room, which was booked under his name for him and his wife. Only his 'wife' wasn't me."

"Oh that is a shame. Can't say I am surprised, but, well, it is a shame."

"Oh, no, no it isn't. I put all of his things, clothes and everything, in bags and put them in front of the garage. My solicitor says this is grounds for divorce and has raised the paperwork. I sent him a message saying that I hoped he was having a good holiday with his wife. All his stuff was out of the house and that I was divorcing him. I would explain to everyone at the Church what had happened, so he would not be welcome there."

"Wow," I said, "but won't you lose the house? Where will you live?"

"No, the house is in my Mother's name. Mother is in a care home and we were basically living in her house to look after it. My solicitor says I ought to talk to my mother about transferring it into my name after the divorce starts and we are officially separated."

"Oh."

"And I know who she is. She is one of the Inner Circle in the church, so neither of them will be welcome in the church after this. I had thought she was a friend. I was wrong."

"Crikey Margaret. How do you feel about all this?"

"I feel free. Anyway, that is not why I am here."

"Oh, why are you here then? Not that it isn't nice to see you whatever the reason."

"I spoke to The Lord and he was displeased with me. You have shown me what The Lord wanted me to know but I have not pleased you, and The Lord has directed me to please you."

"Margaret, you do not have to please me, I was simply showing you what you were missing, you owe me nothing."

She stood up and pointed to the stairs. "No, I don't owe you, but I owe the Lord. Shall we go up to the bedroom?"

I got up and followed her, yes followed her, up to my bedroom. As soon as we got into the room she turned and started undoing my belt. Okay, well, obviously my cock got hard as soon as she started on my belt, and as she lowered my zip, my shorts were full of a hard bulge. I held the bottom of her jumper and pulled it up over her head. The same, or similar bra, to before. I might treat her to some sexy underwear I thought.

There was no putting clothes tidily on the stool, they just stayed were they fell until we were both naked. "Lay back" she said. So I did, my cock up at about 45 degrees and looking forward to whatever she was planning. 

Margaret sat beside me and took my cock and began a wank. And that was it. I knew that she didn't really know what to do beyond the simple mechanics of it. I gently held her hand and slowed her to a stop. "Let me show you" I said.

"It is best with some lubrication, and your spit is good for that. You can either use your mouth to lubricate me, which would be best, or spit into your hands and then wipe them on my cock."

"My mouth?" she said. "Er, okay."

She bent down and gingerly sucked at the end of my cock. "Just imagine your mouth is your fanny and imagine I am fucking it. Move your mouth up and down on my cock." At least she didn't refuse, but then I had face fucked her fanny a few days before, so allowing one and not the other would, probably, in her mind be wrong. 

She pulled away. "It seems wrong to me but Our Lord has instructed me and so I will keep going until I get it right."

'Just you wait till I spunk down your throat' I thought. She dipped back down and this time it was better, if I closed my eyes the feelings in my cock were the right ones, there was a slight suction and a warmth as she fellated. It wasn't brilliant, but it wasn't awful. I pulled away and pushed her back. I bent down and my tongue met her furrow and I licked.

"Oh no, it is supposed to be your turn," she said as two of my fingers found her fanny and slowly entered her and my teeth chewed at her clitoris.  I opened my fingers, scissoring inside her and then rotated my wrist so that I could crook my fingers. I rubbed at the roof of her fanny, stimulating the rough patch of skin where her hymen used to be. She started raising her hips in time with my pressing upwards.

As my fingers worked inside her fanny my tongue and teeth focused on her clitoris. I licked and then chewed a little, then pressed with my teeth or dabbed with my tongue. Then I stopped and pulled away and gently blew, trying to circle her clitoris with my hot breath. I felt her begin to tense and her breath became shorter, small gulps inwards. I straightened my fingers and slipped them out of her fanny and then quickly back in, finger fucking her harder and faster, the palm of my hand slapping against her clitoris as I finger fucked.

"Aaahhhhhhhhh' she screamed as she climaxed, her hips bucking violently as she clamped on my fingers, her hips high in the air, her back arching, only her ankles and shoulders still in contact with the bed. As suddenly as she climaxed she relaxed and slumped back to the bed her breath returning to normal. 

"You are naughty. It is supposed to be about you today."

"Well now Margaret," I replied, "why would you think I didn't enjoy that?"

"Our Lord told me that I had to pleasure you, not that I should let you pleasure me again. It is wrong, so wrong." She did look quite saddened, not what I would expect from someone that had just experienced a wonderful orgasm.

"My turn now" I said as I rolled over and lay above her Missionary style. I reached down and rubbed my hard cock along the furrow of her sex before pressing into her fanny. There was no resistance, she was soaking from her orgasm and I was easily fully inside her, my balls pressing at the area just where her arse crack met her fanny slit.

"Oooohhh" she whispered, and I slowly withdrew a little before pressing in again. I began a gentle fuck, my cock feeling her heat of her fanny, the fuck easy with the juices of her climax. Faster and faster my movement, pressing in as hard as I could, the end of my cock bottoming out and pressing at her womb. I could feel her fanny pulses as she rose again, her tempo matching mine as I fucked, the slap, slap, slap echoing around the bedroom as I contacted onto her mons, a small pain in my balls as they pressed hard against her skin on the deepest of my strokes.  

"Urgh, urgh, urgh," she went at each of my in strokes and I was spurred to go harder deeper and faster. Faster, In, In, In, In and my moment approached, I could feel the tightening in my balls as they readied to erupt.  "Urgh, urgh, urgh," and then as my climax came and my spunk erupted from my cock into the depths of her fanny she let out a long

"eeeuuuurrrggghhhhh" followed by an "Aaahhhhh". I cared not what noises she made, I was emptying my balls and filling her cunt.

My softening cock slipped from her fanny and I rolled onto my back and lay next to her just getting my breath back. That had been one of the best fucks I had had for ages, surprising to be honest, she didn't really do much to contribute, and yet my orgasm was huge. My balls truly felt drained and my muscles throughout my body still felt as if they were in spasm and clenching. 

"Oh" she said. "That was different."

With my breath back I asked, "Different? How?"

"My husband never does that when he finishes in me, he doesn't go all tense and shout, he just, well, pushes in a little harder and then that is it. He gets up and goes to the bathroom to wash himself."

"Perhaps he doesn't enjoy it as much, perhaps he just sees it as a duty? I don't know. But I do know that you, Margaret, are a fantastic fuck."

"Please, don't use that word, it is horrible. We made love." 

"Margaret, I am sorry, but love has nothing to do with it. It was simple sex. Fucking. Pleasure. For us both. And now your Lord should be happy as you have 'pleased' me, for you certainly have."

"I need to go to the bathroom, it feels as if I am full to overflowing and I am leaking on your bed." 

'Ah yes,' I thought, 'that'll be an issue if Jools sees that. 'I think a towel next time.'

After Margaret had gone, I checked the bed cover. There was indeed quite a wet spot. I cleaned it as best I could and used Jools' hair dryer to dry the wet spot. As far as I could tell only a CSI would be able to tell what had happened there that afternoon. I took a shower to ensure that there were no tell-tale signs or scents on me, dressed, and then worked, luckily I largely work to my own schedule, but the work still has to be done despite the interruptions.

It turns out there were issues at one of my sites, issues that could not be resolved via Zoom. I knew that meant a site visit. It was too far away to comfortably do there and back in a day, and so I arranged the site visit for the afternoon. I would drive up in the morning, stay in a local hotel, and then drive back home the following morning. Tedious, but sometimes the only solution is face to face and not computer screen to computer screen. 

I gave Jools the good news over tea, that I would have to be away the next night. I wondered what she got up to when I wasn't around. 'Perhaps I might setup a camera in our bedroom' I mused. 'But then, do I really want to know?'.

"Just you be careful," she said.

"It's just a drive up the motorway, hard hats and a lot of talking and telling people the way it is."

"That is not what I meant, and you know it," she said.

Yes, I did.

The site visit had been fractious. There were disagreements between the sub-contractors and what they thought had been agreed. I went through the relevant parts of the contract agreement, walked the site with them and eventually got everyone on the same page. My view was that they had under-tendered and the costs were beginning to worry their accountants. Not my problem. It was gone six by the time I got to the hotel. I phoned Jools and then showered and put a T-shirt and some chinos on and went to the pub next door for some food.

There was a bit of a wait for a table, so I sat in the waiting area with a beer. Also sat there was a quite beautiful woman, impressive cleavage on show, flared skirt, heels and enough makeup on her face the give the cosmetics industry a real boost. "Hi" she said, "waiting for a table too?"

"Yeah, seems they are rather busy, odd for mid-week I would have thought, but well, it is what it is."

"There was a big event on at the showground, perhaps a few people have spilt over to here for food?" She smiled as she spoke and had a really friendly demeanour. 

"If we are both waiting for single tables, should I tell them we don't mind doubling up?" Well, why not? Nothing ventured, nothing gained I always say.

"Great yes, good idea. I am Trinnie."

"Hi Trinnie, I am Jase. I'm going to refresh my drink whilst I am up there, do you want a top up?"

"Please, Hendricks and slimline please. No Ice."

The food was okay, it was just generic pub fare. I had chicken, Trinnie had scampi. We chatted about nothing really, just had a few drinks, probably a couple too many as I think we were both a little tipsy, and then we paid our bills.

"I'm in the hotel next door" she said, "would you like to come back to my room? We can take things further there." 

I didn't tell her I was also in the same hotel, "Oh yes, that would be lovely," I answered, my groin perking up at the prospects for the evening. As we left the hotel she took my hand and we walked across to the hotel. "After you" I said as I held the door for her, ever the gentleman.

She was on a different floor to me, I always request ground floor, my view is it is easier to escape in an emergency, not that I expect them, but, well, you just never know. She was on the first floor. She opened her door and I followed her in. Her room was immaculate, unlike mine, no clothes strewn or dropped on the floor. She turned and kissed me. 

Her lips were soft and I think she wore a lip gloss that made her lips quite slippery to the touch, and my lips were enjoying touching hers. I undid her blouse and my hands were all over her breasts, her nipples were really quite small, and I think her breasts were enhanced. They didn't drop much when I unhooked her bra. 

Trinnie dropped to her knees and undid the button and zip on my chinos, pulled them down and sucked my cock into her mouth. She was good. As she applied suction her tongue slowly worked around my rim and dipped into my slit. Wow that felt fantastic and I knew if she carried on I wouldn't be able to hold back; I really wanted to fuck her, not simply get sucked off.

I took her head and pulled her up and off my cock. I pushed her back onto the bed and ran my hands up her thighs to her fanny. And I found her cock. Oh.

I sure as hell wasn't expecting that. I have no objection to cock, I just prefer fanny, fanny is my first choice, not my only choice.

"I thought you knew" Trinnie said.

"No." I replied as I bent down and took her (his?) cock into my mouth. Well, I had come this far, to throw a paddy would have been churlish. The evening wasn't going to end quite as I expected. I gripped with my lips and pushed her foreskin back and ran my tongue over her cock head. I used my mouth to do a soft wank on her cock and my hands toyed with her balls, rolling them around inside her sac like marbles in a bag.

"I want you" she said, her voice husky and quiet, "I want to fuck you now." 

I got up and lent forward, my knees resting against the edge of the bed, my hands pulling the cheeks of my arse apart. I felt her lick my arse and then spit on it and rubbed it around my hole. Then there was pressure as she pushed her cock against me, relentlessly pressing until my arse began to cede and she entered me. 

Slowly she entered until she was fully inside me, it was a feeling akin to needing a crap, but more pleasurable. Slowly Trinnie pulled back, almost out, and then pressed herself back in. Presumably satisfied that lubrication was enough, she began to fuck my arse. The tempo increased and the sound of her smacking against my arse cheeks in her in stroke was very erotic. Occasionally I felt a tingle as she grazed my prostate, but never that uncontrolled moment that can be intense and painful at the same time.

Faster she went and then she pushed in as hard and as deep as she had been and held it as she ejaculated into my bowel coming with a powerful orgasm before relaxing and her cock slipping from my arse. I could feel the cool air blowing into my gaping arse.

"You can fuck me now if you like," Trinnie said as I composed myself, "or just have a blow job if you like."

"It has been a long day, I'll just get off if you don't mind, being fucked was lovely but was enough. I don't need to cum." I didn't really fancy fucking her if I was honest. Being fucked always takes it out of me, I probably should go first, but rarely think far enough ahead to plan it that way.

Atomica24
Atomica24
361 Followers