The Estate Pt. 05

Story Info
Lena needs help.
2.3k words
4.56
1.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadly I have had to disallow open comments. I welcome constructive criticism, but vile comments for no reason have no place amongst the many good critiques, and frankly they cause upset to me and my readers. If you don't like my stories, please move on, there is no benefit to targeted hatred.

It was a few days later when Lena called around. I opened the door, "Hi Lena" well, what else would you say?

"Is Jools in?"

"No Lena she is in her office in town today, shall I tell her you called round?"

"No, God no. Look, about the other day, you know, what I said."

"Lena, come inside, sit down and just relax. Where's Henry, is she all right?"

Lena came in and I shut the door behind her, I asked her if she wanted a coffee, she just shook her head. I sat on the settee, Lena sat next to me.

"I looked in Henry's room and I found my diaries, I took them back and I have put them where she will never find them."

"Did you confront her about it?"

"No, what's the point? It would be just more lies. I simply tidied her room and changed her bed. When she realises that they are no longer in her room she will just assume I found them when I made her bed and hopefully that is that. Henry is fine, she is at work today."

"So, and what about you, more to the point how are you, after our talk the other day? No bad dreams brought on by forgotten memories I hope?"

"No. Look, I, well, I felt something, something unexpected, and it kind of embarrasses me and I don't know what to do about it."

"Lena, I don't know what you mean, did you mean you want to go and find your father?"

"God no, he is dead to me, no, no it was other things, something else I felt, and I am in a quandary."

"Well, when I feel like that I just act on my instincts, I go where my gut sends me. It usually works out right."

"Can I ask you something really personal?"

"Of course. I reserve the right not to answer though."

"Do you and Jools have a healthy sex life?"

"What? Where the hell did that question come from?"

"Please, it is important to me."

"Well, as it happens, no we don't. She has an issue down there." That of course is not true, Jools and I fuck like rabbits as often as we can, we do however have an agreement. We can do what we like with whomever we like, but we have to be beyond discrete, no one must know or suspect. No point in Lena knowing that.

"So, is your marriage safe, are you going to split up?" 

"Safe as houses, no worries there." Well, there were other reasons that we were safe as houses, but discretion and not drawing attention to ourselves was important.

"So what do you do, you know, to release the pressure?"

"Well the same as any man I suppose, look Lena, why are you asking this?"

"Ever since our talk I have been feeling that pressure and I don't know how to get rid of it." 

"Oh come on Lena," I waggled my finger in a wiping up and down and then in a circular motion, "of course you know."

"That didn't relieve the pressure."

I was about to tell her that obviously she wasn't doing it right, perhaps she was out of practice when she kissed me. She rolled onto my lap, legs astride mine and kissed me hard, her tongue pressing in, her hands holding my head. 'Hello' I thought. 

"I need," she said between kisses," to feel a normal moment, to help erase the memories that I bought back the other day. With my dad it was all about making him happy, never pleasure for me. Am I being inappropriate?"

I waited for a break in the kisses "No, not at all" I answered as I cupped her left breast through her clothes. I felt her nipple and slowly squeezed and teased it, my tongue seeking hers.

"Take me to your bed" Lena said as she climbed off my lap, relieving the pressure on my cock which had been trapped in my trousers beneath her as she ground herself on me.  I got up and led the way. 

"Follow me." I said, a surprising croak to my voice. In the bedroom I turned to her, I pulled her top up over her head and dropped it on Jools' dresser chair. He bra was a lacy blue mostly mesh which made it almost non-existent, her nipples clearly showing. I undid the button on her skirt and let it fall to the bedroom floor. Her panties matched her bra, and clearly showed her sex. 'She planned this and dressed for the occasion' I thought.

I turned her around, undid the clasp on her bra and dropped it onto the dresser chair with her top, putting my thumbs inside her panty waist, I rolled them down her legs until they puddled at floor. I turned her back around to face me and kissed her lips, my hands cupping her breasts and my fingers dancing across her nipples.

As I played with her, she worked at my belt and undid it and my trousers. I stepped back, releasing her, I pulled my T-shirt over my head and pushed my trousers and undershorts down, releasing my cock which sprang free, waving a greeting to her.

Lena moved to the bed and lay down, her legs apart, her sex open and glistening. "Fuck me" she said. Well yes, that was the plan, but not just yet. I knelt between her legs, but instead of putting my cock in her sex I used my tongue. My nose pushed against her clitoris, pressing, and rotating it as my tongue rimmed her fanny hole. I slipped a finger up under my chin and slowly inserted it inside her and gently finger fucked her.

Her fanny was wet, and my finger easily slid in and out. I crooked my finger to touch at her G spot and pressed my nose harder against her clit. I started sliding my nose up and down her valley, pressing harder as I returned to the top around her clitoris, lighter at the bottom where my finger was gently fucking her. She was lightly bucking here hips, rising to meet my nose as I touched her clitoris, sinking as I slowly went down to my finger. Her breath started to pulse, small gasps in, and then as my nose reached her clitoris once more, she thrust up, exhaled loudly and groaned as her fanny clamped around my finger.

I gently slid my finger from her and rolled onto my back next to her. "Okay?" I asked.

"Shit yes." She answered, not quite breathless, but between small gasps for air. "Now, that was what I needed. I think it is your turn now." I was aware of the time and how close it was to Jools' return. 

"Oh, you know, I think I would like to take a rain check on that."

"What? Why? Have I done something wrong?"

"Oh no Lena, far from it, but, well, Jools will be coming home soon, and I just want to ensure everything up here is, you know, 'in order'.

She laughed and sat up. "Okay then, when we have more time, perhaps at mine when Henry is out, and Jools is out and not around to ask awkward questions. Are you sure that this is okay, you are not just having a bit on the side? I don't think I could bear that."

Ah. Time to engage bastard mode. "Oh you are far more than a bit on the side, far more. I told you Jools and I don't fuck, so, you are not treading on her toes, but it would be unfair on her to leave evidence of shenanigans in the bedroom that she wasn't a party to. But to also be fair, I am not expecting this, us, to go anywhere. Friends with exceptional benefits, is that okay?"

 

"Okay, and to also open, I am not looking for a man to move in with. Friends is fine, as long as the benefits are exceptional."

"Nice underwear by the way."

"Yeah, I wore it, just in case."

"Excellent, but I prefer you out of it, naked, and hungering for my cock."

It was absolutely chucking it down, and I mean torrential. The car wipers were on fast mode and they were hardly clearing the screen. "Oh shit" I exclaimed. Henry was at the bloody bus stop. I could hardly leave her. I pulled up and wound the window down. "I'll give you a lift if you behave."

She opened the door and got in, soaked and clothes obviously wet through to her skin. "And exactly how would you like me to behave?" She asked.

"Like a young lady accepting a lift home, not like a whore in heat."

"Oh you are so a prude. I told you why I am like I am."

"No, you told me a story about being abused as a child."

"It wasn't a story."

"No, okay, if you say so. Pants on fire."

She sat and sulked and I dropped her off at her house and as soon as she had shut the car door I drove off. She was a complication I didn't need. When I got home Jools was just getting out of the shower. 

"Darn it," I said, "a few minutes earlier and I could have joined you."

"Really? And what would you have done if you had joined me?"

"Well, apart from get wet, I would have gently rubbed gel on your back; using the scrunchie I would have rubbed between your shoulder blades slowly working my way down until I got to your bottom."

"Mmmm and then what would you have done?"

"Well then I would have slipped my hand between the cheeks of your bottom and ensured everywhere was soapy and clean."

"Mmmmm, inside as well as out?"

"Of course."

"Nice. You have 5 minutes to get showered and join me in the bedroom." She wrapped a bath sheet around herself and left. I quickly got out of my clothes, leaving them in a heap on the floor and got under the shower. My cock was hard at the sight of Jools and I as I soaped it with shower gel it jerked in anticipation. I pulled my foreskin back and slowly wiped around my head and under the rim. It is so sensitive and I have made myself come just washing, and I didn't want to do that today. I gave my arse a good lathering, pushing my soapy fingers past my sphincter to ensure I was thoroughly cleaned with no less pleasant odours lingering. I took the shower head and pointed it up at my arse ensuring all soapy residues were washed away, and stepped out. I rubbed myself with a towel to get most of the wet away and went to join Jools.

Jools was on the bed on her hands and knees with her back to me as I entered. The beautiful round hemispheres of her sex had caught the sun through the window and glistened. They are plump and very inviting with her inner lips just peaking through. Just above was my target today, the little pucker of her arse. Crinkled and the skin a slightly darker colour than her fanny it beckoned me to approach. I leant forward and I ran my tongue from her fanny along the crease of her arse, my tongue dabbing at her anus as I passed. As I dabbed Jools sighed and murmured her approval. I lined my cock with her arse and pressed, pushing in, slowly, unrelenting.

Jools arse slowly gave way to my pressure and my cock began to fill her. The heat from her bowel was like a warm caress on my cock, but her arse grip was unrelenting, it squeezed and held my cock as I filled her, pressing forward until my balls danced near her fanny, I was fully home. Slowly I pulled back and the grip on my cock was intense, I knew I wouldn't last long. I began to arse fuck my Jools, not fast at first, just a steady rhythm, but I slowly began to increase the pace. Her arse slowly relaxed under my invasion and the grip lessened slightly but was still intense. 

Jools murmured and moaned her approval, she rarely climaxed when I fucked her arse, but she loved the different sensations and sometimes would insert a vibrator into her fanny as I fucked her arse. Now that was a different sensation, the vibrations on my cock when I was fully inside her would often help me climax quicker than usual, but today she wanted as long an arse fuck as I could manage.

I could feel the tension in my balls, I knew that I would not last much longer. I pressed in deeper, as far as I could and pulled back until I was almost out, almost enough for her sphincter to win the battle and expel my cock, but only almost, not enough. I thrust back inside Jools, my pubic bone slapping against her buttocks as I increased my tempo, faster and faster, deeper and deeper, my balls began to boil and then I erupted. 

I slowed as the spurts of my cum coated her insides and as my cock softened slightly her body won and I slipped from her arse, spent, I rolled onto my back and lay looking up at Jools. She bent down and kissed me gently and then she too lay on the bed.

"Good?" She asked.

"Good" I answered.