The Evening

Story Info
Young woman gets a surprise gang bang.
1k words
4.02
11.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang, startling her. She was expecting a call, but had given up hope. She missed him so badly so when he said she should expect it, she nearly cried out for joy.. "Hello?" she asked tentatively. "Meet me there in 15 minutes, you know the drill" He said shortly, before he hung up. 15 minutes wasn't much time, but she stripped out of her sweatpants and put on the short skirt as she knew was his "drill" her panties already starting to get moist with anticipation of what she hoped was coming.

She jumped in the car and headed over to the house on 5th, where she knew he'd be, fixing her hair in the rearview before hopping out and gingerly knocking on the door. When it opened, the house was nearly pitch black, but she could hear the ballgame in the background and could smell the beer. She stepped inside and was promptly blindfolded. A rough voice told her "drop your panties here, you won't need them." The familiar voice chuckled, she didn't even hesitate.

She was lead through the house as he rubbed her bare ass, suddenly he gripped her hair and forced her to bend over a table she was only aware of as her tits pressed against the wood. She felt the rope as he lashed her to the table, the cold hard edge of the scissors as her shirt was cut away, her skirt ripped from her hips. A rough finger slid deep into her cunt drawing a combination gasp and moan.

"Already dripping are you slut? It's been awhile...I have a surprise for you..." She felt his hard cock drive deep into her needy slit, drawing another open mouthed moan. Much to her surprise she felt another cock slide into her mouth. He'd never let anyone else near her, but her instinct took over and she started to suck, training her tongue around the head of this strangers' cock, taking him deep into her mouth until she couldn't breathe as his balls rested on her chin. they fucked her in an uneasy rhythm at first, but her masters' heavy balls hitting her soaked clit set the new pace. He grabbed her hips and pounded her mercilessly until he came deep inside, feeding her hungry pussy what she needed as she moaned around the now familiar cock.

She felt the ropes loosen and wondered if it was over already, hoping it wasn't. She felt herself pulled back and a lubed cock slid unceremoniously up her trained ass causing a yelp of surprise, her wrists held tight as another cock slid deep inside her pussy, filling her more than she was accustomed to. They fucked her hard, leaving her nothing to hold on to but the strangers fucking her. She threw her head back to moan and her mouth was promptly filled with a third unknown cock. She came hard as she was used, telling herself she could get used to being a whore for these men fucking her so well.

She found she was craving the taste of cum that she was denied from her new friend earlier and started sucking harder, feeling a cock slide into each of her hands as her wrists were released. She quickly got the hint and stroked as well as she could. She heard a familiar voice in her ear telling her to moan loud for her new friends and the camera.

Not daring to disappoint her master after the bruises on her poor pussy and ass the last time she disobeyed she moaned loud like the slut she was beginning to feel like as she came for the 2nd time when the cock in her pussy erupted against her womb.

He drained himself inside her without a second thought. As he pulled out, he was replaced with another thick cock, fucking her hard and fast. She moaned loudly, cumming a third and fourth time as the cock in her ass filled her. She quickly gulped down the load shooting down her throat so she could resume moaning for the camera she now knew was there. Every time a cock had cum in her, it was immediately and unceremoniously replaced with another. And Another. After each, she could clearly hear the shutter of a camera, knowing she could see a flash if she wasn't blindfolded. Wishing she could at least look into the eyes of the people she knew would be watching her live out her deepest fantasy.

She lost count of how many times she had cum, and even sooner how many had cum inside her. When they were finished, she was sore, tired and covered in more cum than she'd ever thought about in her life. She layed on the floor, drooling cum from every hole she had. She felt herself picked up and checked on as the door slammed shut, knowing it was just her and her master again. He took the blindfold off her, kissing her forehead softly. "Good Girl..did you have fun?" She smiled and nodded weakly, falling asleep. She woke up in her bed, knowing he was kind enough to drive her home and tuck her in. She craved a hot meal and a hotter shower. She could still feel the cum dripping out of her, wondering how many she had actually managed to take.

After she showered (she ran the hot water out, vowed to get a new hot water heater) she dressed and drove to her favorite restaurant. She couldn't help but wonder if any of the men she'd passed that day were in the house. Blushing as she got wet at the thought, silently calling herself a whore like the rest of them but stroking her sore clit anyway as another drop of cum dripped onto her fingers. It'd be days before she got it all out, she was sure and it'd be a miracle if she didn't end up pregnant. But, god, what a story.

She checked the mail when she got home and found a package. Not expecting anything, she quickly unwrapped it, finding an unmarked DVD. Popping it into her DVD player, hitting play, hoping it was what she thought it was, seeing her blindfolded face as she was tied to the table. She moaned without realizing it as her fingers found her sopping wet clit, fingering herself as she watched the men fuck her senseless..