The Event!

Story Info
Annual business awards!! Business woman and not her boss!
3.8k words
4.5
2.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrive back at the hotel room after being out with others for the annual business awards event. The anticipation of being alone has driven us crazy all night long! It's a black tie event and there have been dinner suits and dinner dresses and those that have been in them have caught our eye all night. You on the other hand stand head and shoulders above them all your high heels, jewellery and dinner dress hiding the most amazing underwear and stockings I picked out for you! The door slowly shuts behind us and this is where you go from elegant businesswoman to mine, mine to do as I please you sense it and see it in my eyes!

I sit down and ask you to stand in front of me I'm looking you up and down, and then I instruct you to slowly step out of your dress. The dress falls to the floor and I motion for you to turn away from me, your arse looking as hot as ever. I tell you to bend over holding your shins, I keep you there gazing, lusting after you. As the position becomes more and more uncomfortable you stand before I say you can. I jump to my feet and remind you this is not how tonight goes. For this I make you lean against the dresser in front of the mirror as you look in the reflection and see me removing my belt! I move your knickers slowly down below your arse exposing the flesh, it's seems you already seem a little wet, 5 of these you need I say for moving before I said you could. You anticipate the first one but still feel the sting as it crosses your arse cheek. 4 more and as I count your arse becomes redder and redder with the strip of the belt leaving my mark!   I finish and I slowly bring your knickers back your feel the lace across the fresh tingling of your skin. I check to see how this feels between your legs it seems to me it is working.

I continue to run my fingertips over your body expecting you not to flinch regardless of where they go or how they touch. I get you to kneel before me slowly raising your hands above your head. I lean back and remove cable ties from the bedside draw your eyes widen. The cable ties firmly clasp around your wrist. I then place a blindfold over your eyes so your senses are only my touch and sound.

I help you get to your feet your knees tingle from the friction of the carpet and I walk you to the wall, with your hands still raised I push you gently against the wall, hips a distance away and breathing your legs apart with my feet. This position although comfortable leaves you exposed your arse slightly pointing towards me as your back slowly arches as I bring your hands slightly lower. I check again between your legs with my fingers, your wetness under the lace knickers is easy to feel.

Tonight I expect near obedience, my expectations of what you are to do for me are both intense and slightly degrading. But remember for this night you are mine, your body is mine every last piece of you is mine.

The back of my hands run up the inside of your legs and you sense my breath on your skin as I  bend at the knees to reach down to your ankles. I clasp them in a vice-like grip as my teeth gently but purposely bite at the back of your thighs. I whisper as a reminder that you are not to flinch. My hands began the long slow journey up the outside of your legs to the curve of your hips before stopping.

I lean in closer as my teeth have risen to your arse, I'm pulling at your underwear with them needing them gone. Your legs still spread and blindfold still on, I reach back and grab something that will help. You wonder what I'm doing as my hands loosen your knickers you go to shut your legs so I can slip them down but you feel my knees against each ankle, I explain again that I expect you to be still! You feel the cold metal against your skin as scissors move under the lace you feel the sharp point as it moves to snip them away so I can play more. The slow movement of the metal against your skin so close to your wet throbbing pussy makes you murmur aloud. You feel the tension as the scissors go to work and they drop to the floor. I stand behind you gently moving the point of the scissors across your back scratching at you as I press a little harder. They head along the arch of your back to your freshly spanked arse and as a relief the pressure but run them across your tender arse you flinch!!......

Flinching was not an option and as I suddenly stop you remember this. You sense me standing and I walk around the room anticipating what may come next leaving you nervous but excited. I take several toys and lay them on the floor to be used when I see fit. But for now the flinch, I apply some cold sticky lube to my fingers and apply pressure to your arse. You breathe deeply as my fingers begin to play, you feel your pussy throb at the thought of being fucked hard but it still feels so far away. My fingers begin to part your arse and become deep inside you. You wrap tight around them as two start to move and drive deep inside you. I take my other hand a can feel your pussy so so wet. You enjoy this moment of pleasure and wonder what was so bad about flinching.

I take my belt again and tell you that you must count back from 10 as I am about to punish you for not obeying me. You have no idea this is the belt again and wonder what's coming and ask me to tell you! The first crack across your arse leaves you in no doubt what it is. As the hard leather hits your already marked arse you tense around the plug that's deep inside you. The sensations are overloading as I remind you to count. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3,....... Your voice trembling you ask me to stop, but this isn't how this goes. 2,1 I move your hands away from the wall stand you up straight and remove the blindfold.

I see small tears in your eyes with the pleasure and pain you have just been through and I pull you close and we kiss passionately my hand moves between your legs to feel the warm tender pussy throbbing from anticipation, and my fingers find your clit momentarily and your breathe deepens as you lay your head on my shoulders.

I take your hands and use the scissors to free your wrists. I place your trembling hands between your legs allowing you to feel the enjoyment you have been feeling. Your finger searches out more pleasure but I stop you before you can continue for long and pull some of your damp fingers to my mouth. I then kiss your aching wrists  feeling the pulse of your heavy heartbeat through the skin as my tongue runs up and down the veins and to your fingers. My excitement increases as I begin to taste you on the end of your fingers. I tell you to place them deep in my mouth, as I grip your neck with one hand and place the other between your legs. I keep the one between your legs quite still teasing ever so slightly, you try to grind on my fingers pleading with your eyes for me to play. I tighten my grip on your neck and shake my head as I finish cleaning your fingers my eyes looking deep inside you as I can see you searching for clues to what may be next. Your eyes widen when you see the collection of items around the room, vibrators, rope, cuffs, dildos, cameras there seems to be an endless selection for me to choose from and I see in your eyes the acceptance that tonight you have to succumb to be my obedient whore........

I take and place you on your knees I take your wrists and ask you to cross them in front of you. I tie them with a piece of soft linen before placing the cuffs over it and the click of the cuff holds your wrist and your eyes look up at me. I put you on your knees in front of me you feel the plug still stretching you wide as you sit on the back of your legs, after a moment I get you to sit upright. I part your legs slightly and allow you to touch yourself as I undress in front of you. It's not so easy with your wrists tight in cuffs but you try so hard to relieve the pressure that's built up and desperately feel your aching clit. You are conscious of my eyes and know that I will be stopping this brief moment soon although you try so hard to cum you know there is no point as I will stop you. My hard cock has been needing this for an hour now so I sit on the edge of the bed and watch. I tell you to close your eyes so you can enjoy the moment, knowing that this moment of calm will soon come to an end.

I stop your hands moving as I stand over you and move them from your legs with my feet. My eyes gaze at you knowing I need this, the tension has become too much. My cock probes at your mouth as I watch you greedily try to take it but I wait, I lean down and kiss you my hands on your neck. I stand up staring, your eyes following mine before I bring you back to the room with a slap across the face. You gasp with surprise momentarily surprised until another one comes across your cheeks. At this moment I move forward and my cock reaches your mouth. You feel how hard I am and gasp as the cock begins to fuck your mouth deep and slow. You try to control your breathing and judge the rhythm of me fucking your mouth.  At this point I spot you attempting to place your hands between your legs!! I quickly stop this and fuck your mouth hard as punishment you can't keep up as my cock touches the back of your throat your trying so hard not to gag. At the same time I'm trying so hard to make this happen I want a rough blow job that leaves you gasping. Saliva from your mouth begins to fall on your breasts as you succumb to me fucking your throat more than ever before. You normally try to be so tidy but today that option doesn't exist and you accept the mess you are becoming.

I pause momentarily to take a look at you succumbing to every one of my needs, I expect to see apprehension in your eyes but to my surprise I see greed. I sit on the edge of the bed taking a moment to enjoy what I can see. A high-class businesswoman with a look in her eyes that she wants more. I ask "Have you been given enough you can choose either a yes or a no" Your answer in response to my delight is "no nowhere near enough" There seems to be a smirk in your answer that seems to dare me to go further.

I walk back over and lift you to your feet and bend you over the bed your still red and sore from the numerous belts across your perfectly shaped arse. I kneel behind you and run my tongue over each arse cheek gently at this moment kissing you all over. The touch of my beard on the freshly spanked arse reminds you of the punishment you just received while at the same time, my lips remind you of the tenderness that can be shown. I remove your plug slowly and watch your arse stretch as the smooth silver toy slowly falls into my hand. I lean around and place this in your mouth, I tell you this must not drop out of your mouth under any circumstances.

My tongue begins to search out your arse, saliva from my mouth making this experience all the more dirtier. I part your arse cheeks and drive my tongue deep inside you, you push back slightly I feel you yearning and asking me for more. My tongue goes into a frenzy on your arse as you sense my heart rate increase and my hands become rougher the more you push back. I hold on to your hips pulling your arse onto my face as my tongue tastes all of you. My fingers begin to play with your pussy, I've never known it so wet! They drive deep inside you as you begin to shake, the fingers deep inside you making you begin to cum. You can't take the motion of the fingers inside you anymore and a long glorious moan comes from your mouth as you begin to climax, but wait you dropped the toy from your mouth!!!

You shudder as I come to an abrupt halt, begging for me to continue. I pick up your toy from where it fell and you turn to glance behind to see where I am as a creak of a floorboard interrupts the sudden silence in the room. You are unsure of the consequences of not holding on to the toy but the look in my eyes seems to explain what may be coming!

I stand you up and walk you to the sofa that is in the hotel room. I slowly place you on the arm of the sofa and then push you back into the sofa cushions. Your arse and feet stay on the arm as you lay helplessly on your back your ankles and arse higher than you. The position is slightly uncomfortable and you wriggle until I hold you still with my hands firmly around your neck. My hands return to your throbbing wet pussy and my fingers one by one begin to work again. I make you count as each one finds its way deep inside, 1, 2, 3 your eyes widen your breath becomes shallow, 4, 5!! Your eyes close with a mixture of pain, pleasure and shame at the enjoyment of feeling yourself being fisted deeply the feeling of vulnerability the feeling of wonder of how long you have wanted to feel such emotion and the fact that you know that this is going to make you hungry for more and there is no way back to the way you use to be!

As you feel the motion of my fingers moving deep inside you the hard bones of my knuckles moving against the soft warm skin inside, you can bear no more. I remove some fingers and increase the speed fucking you hard pressing on the inside of your abdomen with the rest of my fingers deep inside you reaching for places you didn't know existed. At this moment you cum, you cum everywhere you explode with excitement. It runs down your navel across your breast to your neck. You feel it on your face as I tell you to lick it from your lips.

As you taste yourself I approach and do not want this to be wasted I straddle over your face with one leg on the floor and begin to lick clean every last piece of you. From the inside of your thighs to the warmth of your pussy to your chest and neck. All the while making you suck on my balls that rest above your lips, you quickly realise each time you stop or I feel that your efforts do not match my expectations a swift crack of my palm across your throbbing pussy brings you back to the job I demand as you search out to please me any way you can!

I stand and allow you a moment, I take you back to the bed and remove the restraining cuffs from your wrists. I ask how much you need me as you sit on the edge of the bed as your free hands edge closer to your pussy with each and every thought of me. I allow them to search out your clit as I watch as I stand there. Your eyes asking me more than words if you can. To your relief, you see in my eyes that I want you to cum as I stand here the only demand I have is for you to look straight at me. You glance down at my hard throbbing cock wanting it but know that this will be soon. Your fingers work all the places they have become familiar with over the years. Your skin and pussy are still wet and tender from my fingers and knuckles. You enjoy the bitter-sweet sensation as you bring yourself to a long deep climax looking deep into my eyes.

As you lean back on the bed you breathe heavily from the long intense climax you just enjoyed. You feel my hands before you see me, they run down the sides of your legs from your hips. I help you wrap your legs around my neck and I begin to kiss your inner thigh. I kiss and suck at a spot just below your pussy on the right-hand side drawing the blood to the surface leaving you marked from me again. The pleasure I get from each and every stamp from me makes me feel like I'm signing my name right across you. You are gripping the bed tightly as my tongue reaches for your pussy and sucks hard on your clit and the taste of your cum excites me enough that I need to stand and demand to feel myself inside you.

I wrap your legs around me as you lift your arse from the bed searching out for my cock. You've waited long enough and need it, your eyes beg me to draw you closer. My cock pushes at the edge of your pussy sliding effortlessly inside with how wet you have become. Although sensitive and tight you manage to take all of me, gasping as my cock reaches deep inside you. You encourage a faster rhythm trying desperately to take control. I slow things down placing both my hands on your throat after moving the hair from your face. I gaze into your eyes as I speed up until I'm fucking you hard and frenzied, restricting your breathing to help you cum once again. I feel your pussy tighten around my cock as you climax, willingly holding your breath at the same time I'm stopping it. The sensations run to your head and your dizziness heightens the pleasure you were seeking.

I have one last toy to play with you are unsure if you can keep going but dont want to waste this moment and have quickly realised that the option of stopping is not something you have control off. I place a large dildo on the edge of the hotels coffee table and lift you to your feet. You watch as I pour lube over all of it and tell you to sit down. The dildo is larger than me and your are unsure if this will be pleasurable or painful. You ease yourself on to it guiding it deep inside you with your hands. To your surprise it leaves you feeling full and satisfied but vulnerable sitting there. I encourage you to start riding it, your embarrassment makes you put in a just small amount of effort but as the pleasure increases and the pain subsides you begin greedily fucking it. You begin reaching for your breast and nipples as you watch me play with my cock in hand wanking to the sight before me. As I notice the edge of a climax approaching I move closer and fuck your mouth. Your revel in the sensation of being full. Your hands pull on my arse demanding I fuck your throat deeper and with every inch I give you you come closer to another climax. You take all off me again this time eager to become messy and enjoying all off it as you cum all over our new toy.

You gasp and collapse on the bed unsure of what more you can take but at the same time not wanting any of this to stop. To your surprise I'm still hard for you and you see a hunger in my eyes, sweat forming on my brow as I approach you with purpose. With no words spoke you get to your knees you offer up the one thing that I've been longing for. On all fours you watch in the mirror opposite the bed and I approach you from behind. With lube in my hand I place it on your arse, the cold smooth liquid runs to the place you know I'm going.

I move closer the apprehension palpable through your body as one hand takes the hair from your neck, I wrap my fingers around it and the other hand parting your arse as i slide closer. You feel a light touch initially as I tease you, your wanting it but unsure how, you feel me ease in to you more the tight feeling sending shock waves through your body. I tell you to start to begin to play with your clit as a distraction as the tightness increases. The pain and pleasure is sending you crazy as you start to move your hips as we fuck. My cock deep inside you know with each thrust the pain decreases and the pleasure increases the more your relax the easier it is to take. Your fingers eagerly delve deep inside you feeling my cock through the walls of your pussy. We have wanted this for so long and as I feel you getting closer I fuck you harder the tight feeling around my cock making this only a matter of time. I pull at your hair making you watch in the mirror as we begin to cum, my cock deep inside you pulsing feeling every part off you. As we slump on the bed, we kiss gently and I whisper how I've always needed the very last bit of you. X