The Evil Invisible Woman

Story Info
Evil invisible woman rapes a guy.
2k words
4.44
11.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Features: Invisible woman, female on male rape.]

It had been a long time coming but finally, finally, I'd have what I desired!

"Tammy, make sure you lock up the lab afterwards. I don't want those men in green to call the men in black on us if you know what I mean."

"Of course Doctor. Don't worry, I'll make sure everything is locked up well and tight before I head back home."

"Great. See you on monday Tammy."

And with that, finally, the Doctor was gone. I was almost vibrating with excitement but I had to stay cool, calm, and collected. It wasn't quite a military installation yet but there was certainly a military presence here and I'd be a fool to dismiss it. I could pull off this little heist with no one the wiser but not if I lost control of myself right at the very beginning.

I timed my exit perfectly, locking up as I went, and then casually walked towards where they kept the real experimental stuff. There exists a certain period of time between "significant enough that it requires men with guns guarding it" and "woefully under-defended." That period of time is where R&D exists. At least our brand of it, before it's moved along with everything else to somewhere safer.

Which means that as long as what I stole never came up missing and I bribed the right people, I could get my hands on it.

It wasn't a complicated plan. The most important part was actually getting the item. Everything else didn't matter. The door would have been locked, so I had paid off a fellow Lab Assistant to keep it propped open slightly. I had wanted to bribe the security but sadly, I knew old Frank would never have gone for it. But a few laxatives given about an hour ago in the disguise of a few candies, candies I had been giving frank for weeks now, would do the trick. I had already confirmed the poor man was stuck in the bathroom.

The major problem with a heist is that there is almost always a glaring element, the missing item itself. Luckily, with what I wanted to steal, I didn't have to worry about that.

My feet were rapid as I walked into the place with supposedly higher security. In this case, that just meant a different keycard to open the door. My heart nearly jumped out of my throat in a squeal of happiness as I saw the door really was propped open. Yes, yes, this was it.

I slipped in and there, in all its fantastic glory was a few vials of the latest optical camouflage being developed by the military. It had finally reached a stage where it was confirmed to at least be possible to work on humans and I knew this was my one chance before it got shipped out and away from me.

One shot of this and I'd be able to turn fully invisible. It would spread to every single one of my cells and not a soul would ever be able to see me again. The very idea had me wet, let alone the ideas of what I could do with it!

Carefully, almost reverently, I grabbed a vial and got it ready for injection. I took a deep breath and inserted it into my arm. I stared at where I had injected, waiting, hoping, praying that this would work. That I wasn't risking my career and probably imprisonment for nothing. That it was actually going to do what I hoped it would do.

And soon, my eyes grew wide and my jaw dropped open as my skin seemed to shimmer as if it was a pool of liquid and rock had been thrown in it. I felt the serum flow through my body, traveling through me. It reached my heart and all at once, it seemed like it was every inch of me, like every microscopic speck of me was being altered all at once. I dropped the vial and needle and stumbled back, looking at myself as I seemed to be phasing away. My heart was hammering and that only seemed to speed up the process more.

Between one blink in another, it happened so fast, that I nearly didn't realize anything had changed at all. I was looking at my phasing body and then I was looking at nothing. I blinked, trying to raise up my arms, to see them, only to realize I couldn't yet that they were right in front of me.

I had become totally invisible. I let out a loud cry of triumph before realizing that I was invisible, not my clothes, and not my voice. I cursed and continued the plan. There would be time to admire my form later, when I wasn't at risk of now being experimented on as well as being thrown in military prison. I had planned for this.

Quickly, I undressed and grimaced at how cold the room was. I stored my lab clothes and shoved my actual clothes in the trash. Soon, I was walked out toward my car.

Along the way, I nearly bumped right into Frank coming out of the bathroom. I froze, stunned, yet he walked right by me like I wasn't even there. The explosion of euphoria I felt nearly toppled me right then and there but I needed to complete the plan or all was doomed.

I made it out, into my car, and drove home, nearly on auto pilot, worrying that I'd suddenly see flashing lights or a military helicopter or something.

But none of that happened and soon, I found myself in my own home, naked, staring at my invisible self. It was, incredible. Unbelievable. I was gone, just gone. And yet I was still here. Still, still able to do anything I wanted. My imagination ran away from me. I could see why the military wanted this. Imagining being able to come up from behind someone and...

Wait. Why couldn't I do that? I felt hyper and my thoughts were bouncing around like crazy but, there was nothing preventing me from doing that right? I could just, come up behind someone and... and do whatever I wanted to them? What were they going to do about it? Sure, they could try and resist and fight back but if I planned a proper ambush, that would be useless. Call the police? And tell them what? An invisible woman attacked you? You'd get laughed at, at best. The more I thought about it, the more excited I got.

I had to walk this off, bleed some of this excitement. I was still running high from my successful heist. I walked out to my living room and then, with a smile on my face, out into my apartment complex's halls. Who cared? No one was going to see me naked. I could go wherever I wanted now.

As soon as I went outside, it was like I was being sent a sign as I saw David coming home from work. A smile stretched across my face. I was never one to miss an opportunity. As David opened his door, I managed to squeeze by him before he shut it. He looked back but didn't notice me at all as I slipped inside.

I was inches away from him and he had no idea I was here. That sort of power was intoxicating in a way I had never imagined. I wanted to tackle him to the ground right now and have my way with him but I had to be at least a little patient. I didn't know David that well, but he was a cop. No idea why, he always came off as too nice to be one. I bet he thought he was making an actual difference too, the poor man.

But what that meant is that trying to jump him immediately might not be the smartest idea. I had to think this through a little.

Luckily for me, patience really did seem to be worth the wait. As I followed David to his bedroom, I got to see a full show as he undressed. His body was a pleasant sight to the eyes. But what really caught my eyes even more than his body, was the handcuffs he put on the table. Oh, I could use that. As David walked off to get in the shower, a plan made its way into my mind.

.

.

.

David came out glistening and I was all there for it. His body may not be a sculpted master piece but too many people forget the beauty in an average man's looks. I was really hoping he would- aha! He headed to his bed first and laid down. My smile couldn't get any wider.

As he lay there, I gently reached out and grabbed his dick. He looked down in confusion and I gripped him a bit harder and began to rub. His confusion morphed into a bit of panic, not understanding what was happening. Still, I kept at it. His face was beautiful. Confusion, fear, a hint of panic, and having absolutely no idea what to do. Slowly, like a man trying not to startle a rabbit, he leaned up and reached out to his own dick. As soon as he did, I pulled my hand away and he was left sitting there, dick in his own hand, in utter confusion. I could practically see steam coming out of his ears, trying to understand what had just happened.

I waited, as he looked around the room, even standing up and trying to find something that wasn't there, before slowly laying back down after a while, as if he didn't even trust the air. I was hoping my luck would hold out. That one more thing would go right for me and I nearly weeped tears of joy when it did. He put his hands behind his head, as if trying to force himself to relax. Eyes staring at his own cock.

That was when I pounced. I had moved the handcuffs to behind his bedrest and without missing a beat, I pushed underneath his head and snapped them over his wrists. He tried to stand and get up but I was already on top of him.

He was well and truly panicking now, feeling something he couldn't see on top of him, unable to get his hands from behind his head. In that perfect blend of terror, as he tried to throw me off him, I pressed my wet pussy around his cock. His eyes widened at the sensation and his jaw dropped but his bucking and efforts to throw me off only increased. I rode him like he was a bucking horse trying to throw off it's new owner. I laughed and moaned as I slammed myself down on top of him again and again. This was it! This was what I wanted! To watch someone be utterly powerless and confused as they were forced to pleasure me, not understanding what's happening. YES!

Eventually, David's struggles slowed and he started yelling and shouting and saying words but I was too far gone and far too busy to listen to anything like that. I kept going and going. Sometimes David would struggle, other times it almost seemed like he was starting to really get into it. I wasn't paying attention to him anymore. It was about me feeling good after all.

I rode him until he came. And kept going.

And going.

And going. Until I was satisfied.

I was feeling an orgasm shake itself through me, moaning deeply, when I finally noticed David looked more like a zombie then he did when we first started. He was moaning but it sounded like an equal amount of pleasure and pain. Ha! Well, he'll just have to get use to it. Because I quite liked his dick. I'd have to somehow tie up more of him next time though. Maybe while he was sleeping?

Today was the best day I could have ever asked for.