The Evil Kids

Story Info
Children blackmail and enslave parents.
12.4k words
4.2
47.3k
47
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,610 Followers

Warning: this one is a bit weird. Not sure what part of my festering sewage pit of my brain it came from. It also jumps back and forth between present and past -- A LOT. It's just -- REALLY FUCKING WEIRD! You have been warned. It has blackmail, incest, lesbianism, gang bangs, oral, , anal, nonconsensual, forced sexual slavery, forced feminization, humiliation, and probably a few more that slipped my mind. Yes, I'm a sick person. I know, understand, and fully accept my mental issues.

On the up side, all participants in the stroll down the dark back alley are over the age of 18.

The evil kids

I can feel the cock in my mouth beginning to swell. I sense the telltale signals he is giving off. In mere seconds, he will be blasting his large load straight down my throat. I mentally prepare myself to swallow all of it as fast as I can. I dare not let a single drop of his precious cum slip out of my mouth. I learned that lesson long ago. In the background, I can hear the announcers exclaim that one of the teams just made a 20-yard play for a first down. Half the guys are cheering, and the other half groan. Money changes hands as John begins shooting his load into my mouth. I hear him roar as the first jet covers my tongue. I'm not sure if his roar is from his orgasm or the what is happening on the 70-inch plasma TV. Not my problem to worry about. I'm just concentrating on making sure that every drop of sperm makes its way to my already full stomach. Thankfully, this wasn't a very big load. He had already cum down my throat twice before. As I dutifully lick his softening cock clean, I hear one of the other guys call out.

"Hey slut. I need to piss."

I straighten up and look over to the couch. "Yes Sir." I acknowledge.

I turn and begin knee-walking on the floor over to him. He is slipping his shorts down to expose his cock. I'm thankful for that. Some of the guys like to make me use my teeth to unzip their pants, then pull their pants down. With my arms secured behind my back, using my hands is out of the question. As I am making my way over to Scott, the guys and girls that I pass take the opportunity to either grope me or swat me on the ass or tits. There are 20 people sitting around the large livingroom watching the Superbowl. They are all dressed casually. I am naked except for the rings in my pierced nipples and cunt. There is a thin chain connected between the 2-inch diameter rings in my nipples. The 1-inch ring in the folds above my clit has a small steel ball on it that gently bounces on my clit whenever I move. The steel cable that normally laces through the 1/2 in rings in my labia has been removed for today in case any of the guests decide they want to fuck me in the cunt. Also, I am not wearing a butt plug so my asshole is accessible as well. I am the side entertainment. I am also responsible for ensuring that none of the guests miss a single second of the game or commercials because they need to use the bathroom. The bathroom is only to be used if someone needs to defecate. Peeing is what I am for. They don't even need to leave their seat. I just put my mouth around their dick or pussy, and they let go. That's where I'm headed now. Then it's back to sucking cocks and licking pussies.

A movement in the corner of my eye catches my attention. I take a quick look to see Harriet bringing another round of drinks to some of the guests. Harriet is the waitress for the party. Unlike me, she isn't completely naked. She is wearing a black corset with 1/4 cups that display her medium sized B-cup tits and pierced nipples. It has built-in suspender straps that hold up her black seamed stockings She is wearing 6-inch stiletto heels. She isn't wearing panties, so her jeweled butt plug and tiny caged cock are clearly visible.

Perhaps I should explain Harriet. Harriet used to be Harry. Harry was my husband. Well, I guess he technically still is -- at least on paper. We haven't had sex in five years, since this nightmare started for us. He's been in that cock cage ever since we were basically enslaved. He has also been taking female hormones to grow 'her' breasts and begin changing 'her' more into a woman. The cock cage is merely a decoration now, since she can no longer get an erection because of the hormones she takes. She will never complete the transformation, as that would require surgery. That is expensive and something our owner doesn't want to do.

The last time Harriet and I had sex was shortly after we were enslaved. That time our owner had Harry lick me clean after our owner fucked both my cunt and ass, then he had me fuck Harry in the ass with a large strap-on dildo. Harry actually cried when he orgasmed while I was butt fucking him. He was already wearing the cage, so his sperm simply dribbled out of his restrained dick. Harry was then ordered to lick it up off the floor. It was at that time that Harry became Harriet. Since then, Harriet has only had sex with men. She sucks their cocks and takes their cocks in her ass. The guys get a real kick out of making her cum dribble out of her cock cage as they fuck her, then having her lick her own cum up.

As Scott's bitter tasting piss begins washing over my tongue and down my throat, I begin reminiscing about the past. I was 18-year-old when Harry and I officially got together. We were both seniors in high school. We had actually grown up and went to school together since kindergarten. I should mention that Harry was always one of the smaller kids in class and not very athletic. He was always rather scrawny, but he was also very smart. As you can imagine, he was the consummate nerd all through school. Me, on the other hand, I was always rather pretty. I have long hair -- the color of burned copper -- Green eyes, pouty full lips, a slim nose, and a smattering of freckles across my nose. In high school. Puberty hit me like a freight train. It seemed like I went from flat chested to 36-D overnight. My parents had a hard time keeping up with the changes in my bra size. My hips swelled as well. I was fairly athletic, so I never got fat and always had a trim, yet curvy figure. I was also pretty intelligent as well.

"Hey slut! When you get done being a toilet, I want my pussy licked!"

Fuck. Scott had finished pissing, and I had licked his cock clean. I knee-walked over to Kelly with my tits bouncing and that damned steel ball bouncing on my clit. Shit. I was really hoping someone wanted to fuck me. I really needed to cum. Oh well. Since my stomach was feeling rather full by now, I was relieved that it was a girl that I was about to service. Maybe I could drag this out and give some of the semen and urine in my stomach time to digest. Kelly lifted her skirt for me to duck underneath. As I latched my mouth around her smooth shaved twat, I continued my reminiscing.

Harry and I ran in different circles throughout school. I was popular, but he wasn't. He got bullied all through elementary, middle, and high school. I saw it, but I never participated in it. I did try to stop it, or, at least, reduce it as much as I could. Harry and I were friendly, but not really friends throughout school. We never hung out together. I was invited to almost every party, but Harry wasn't. My parents allowed me to date after I turned -years-old, and I dated several boys over the next couple years. Harry never dated anyone. I wasn't a slut, and I hadn't had intercourse. I did give a few hand-jobs and an occasional blowjob, but I drew the line at removing my panties. I was actually still a virgin when Harry and I began dating.

Anyway, it was Superbowl Sunday 25 years ago when Harry and I got together. I had decided to go and do some shopping while my parents were having a Superbowl party at the house. Ladies, let me tell you that the best time for shopping is during the Superbowl. The stores are pretty much empty at that time. I had just come out of one of the stores and practically fell over Harry. I'm 5'7" tall. Harry is 5'5" tall. I was just coming out of the door when Harry was walking past. I had to stop suddenly before crashing into him. He also jumped to the side to avoid me. He apologized for nearly running into me and offered to buy me a cup of coffee to make up for it. I had no other plans, so I accepted. We talked a lot about school and our classmates as we sat and drank out coffee. I found that he was witty and intelligent. I also sensed that he was rather shy and had a lot of self-esteem issues. Since I was between boyfriends at the time, I decided that I should get to know him a bit better. I asked him to have dinner and go to a movie the next weekend. He stuttered his acceptance.

"Hey Matt. The slut seems to be taking her time with Kelly, and I need to get rid of some beer. OK if I use Harriet for that?" I heard a deep male voice call out.

"Sure. That won't take too long. Just be quick about it. The platter of wings is getting low and I'm gonna need another beer in a minute." I heard our owner reply.

I had let my mind wander and now caused Harriet added humiliation. I had mixed feelings about that. I still loved my husband, but it was mostly his fault that we were in this predicament. On the one hand, I wanted to protect him as much as I could, but I also felt that he deserved this too. I began to concentrate on Kelly's pussy to get her off and resume my duties for the party. I really wished someone would fuck me and let me cum. I had even tried to rub my cunt against the table. Unfortunately, Master saw what I was trying to do and whipped me for it. Strangely, that just got me more aroused.

I had Kelly pretty well primed by this point. After shoving my tongue as far up inside her entrance as I could, then wiggling it around for a while, I decided it was time to concentrate on her clit. I had gotten really good at licking pussies over the last couple of years. I had never had the slightest interest in women before Master enslaved Harriet and me. Truthfully, I still didn't, but my owner demanded it of me. First, it was an added humiliation. Being decidedly straight, having to submit to women and lick their pussies was very degrading. Second, as his slave, I was to service all of his friends -- both male and female. Also, if he got a girlfriend, we were to be submissive to her as well.

I clamped my mouth around Kelly's pussy as she orgasmed. Again, I did not dare to spill a drop of her nectar. I continued licking softly as she came down from her orgasm, lapping up every drop that flowed from her pussy. She gently patted my head signaling that I was done. With no other orders, I simply shuffled to the person to Kelly's right. It was Jerry, Kelly's boyfriend. As I moved into position, he lifted his ass off the couch and slid his jeans and underwear down without taking his eyes off the game. After he settled back into place, I took his cock into my mouth and began sucking.

From that first date, Harry and I became an exclusive couple. That was easier on Harry than on me. Harry stood at 5'5" tall and never grew any taller. He was also pretty scrawny. He never worked out, so he never gained any muscle mass. It was our 6th date before I gave him my virginity. It was that same time that I took his virginity. We had both turned 18 a few months before. Yes, I had seen cocks before. I already said that I had given some hand-jobs and a couple blowjobs. I was a bit disappointed at his thin 4-inch dick. Granted, it wasn't his fault that it was so small. Still, I was growing to love him. It was his mind and shy personality that I was attracted to. Our first time was unspectacular. Honestly, I had better orgasms using my fingers. Still, sex was just a small part of our relationship.

As I said, being an exclusive couple was easier for Harry than me. Harry was not popular at all. He was short and scrawny. He also had a small dick. I was pretty with a great body and very popular. I had every football, basketball, and baseball player asking me out. I also had a few of my cheerleader teammates subtly hitting on me. There were a couple of other girls in the school that flirted with me as well. I shut them all down. Harry and I were together, and that was it. We continued to date exclusively through the rest of the school year and through summer. We ended up going to the same college. Freshmen were required to live in the dorms for the first year, so we lived in separate buildings. We still dated as often as our classes and studies allowed. Harry was studying accounting, and I was majoring in Computer science.

Jerry shot his load down my throat, and I began shuffling to my right. That's when I heard a female voice calling me. Jocelyn, one of Matt's coworkers called. She was a complete bull dyke. She had even offered Matt money to purchase me from him. Thank God that Matt refused the offer.

"Come on, Slut. I need to pee, then get my pussy licked." She ordered.

As I began shuffling my way around the coffee table, I saw Harriet continuing to serve drinks and refill the snacks. The guests were taking every opportunity to maul her tits, ass, and shriveled testicles. Whenever she bent over, someone would take that opportunity to manipulate her large butt plug. As she leaned over to place a drink on the coffee table and pick up the empty glass sitting there, Amy reached over and thumbed her pierced nipples. I watched as Harriet shuddered in arousal. For those of you unfamiliar, nipple piercing tends to make the nipples much more sensitive. At least, that was the case with both Harriet and me.

Just as I got to Jocelyn, Leo gave a big cheer as he reached over and took a wad of paper from Dave. As I latched my mouth around Jocelyn's pussy to drink her pee, I contemplated what that meant and had mixed feelings about it. Matt had gotten several packs of Monopoly money. He divided the money up equally and gave a packet to each guest as they showed up. The rules were simple; bet with each other on anything at any time. They bet on who would win the coin toss. They bet on who would start at which end of the field. Would the team with the ball get a first down? They even bet on when the camera would show the beautiful blonde referee. Of course, there were also the normal prop bets and scores for each quarter as well as the final score. There were prizes for first, second, and third place. Leo cheered again as Jocelyn finished peeing and I began licking. First place got first choice -- my ass, cunt, or Harriet's ass. Second place got second choice, and third place got what was left. So far, Leo and his 10-inch long, 2 1/2 inch diameter cock was in first place. He already boasted that he was going to take my ass if he won. He thought that I would be scared about that. Bitch. I've been ass-fucked so many times over the last couple years that I need to wear a butt plug when I go swimming just to keep my ass water tight.

"AAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHH." She cried out as she flooded my mouth with her cream. "Hey Matt. You should think about getting a stud put in this slut's tongue."

"I already did that to Harriet, but I am thinking about doing it to her as well. I just didn't want both of their mouths out of commission at the same time." Matt replied.

I move over and position myself in front of Amanda, Jocelyn's current girlfriend. She looks over to Jocelyn, and Jocelyn nods with permission. Permission granted, Amanda lifts her skirt and slides her panties off. As I lean in to begin licking, I hear the halftime show begin. I have no idea what the NFL was thinking when they scheduled this shit. Hip-hop and Rap. Why they decided to not have musical performers this time is beyond my comprehension. As I begin licking the pussy my mouth is attached to, I can't help but think of a fictitious radio promotion that heard one time on a comedy skit; "Welcome to KRAP. K-RAP. We are K-RAP, and that's what we play K-RAP." Yeah, it's all just crap. I adjust my technique a bit in the hopes that Amanda will clamp her thighs to my head and block out the offensive noise from the TV until this shit ends.

Now, where was I? Oh yes. College. Harry and I continued dating throughout college. Over the summer between freshman and sophomore years, we were able to move out of the dorms and into a small apartment. It was Superbowl Sunday again during our sophomore year that Harry proposed to me. I accepted. Superbowl Sunday seemed to be turning into one of the most significant days of the year for us. It's funny, because we never even watched the game.

The next two years were fantastic. We had planned on getting married in June, right after we graduated. Harry would be getting a great job, and I would continue to get my Masters. Harry and I both had full-ride scholarships and some help from both sets of parents. Still, things were pretty tight. We both ended up getting part time jobs that would allow us flexibility for classes and study time. We did celebrate Superbowl Sunday in bed. Yes, we both had to work on Sundays, but we managed to be off in the evening to be together.

Amanda orgasmed from my ministrations just as the halftime show mercifully ended. By this time, my stomach had cleared a bit. Unfortunately, I now had to pee. This was going to go one of two ways. Either Matt would have me piss in Harriet's mouth, or I would piss in a cup and drink it back down. As it turned out, Harriet was busy cooking more food and refilling drinks. A cup was set on the floor, and I dutifully peed into it, then drank it down as my owner held the cup for me. Once that was complete, he took a Sharpie and wrote 'Slut's Toilet' on the cup and set it aside for later use.

Since I was already in front of him, Matt pulled his shorts and underwear down so I could suck his cock. As I took his 8-inch cock in my mouth, I continued my reminiscing. It was Spring Semester of our Senior year. Harry and I both had to work during the day of Superbowl Sunday. Harry went in from 8:00 in the morning until 4:00 in the afternoon. He worked at Wendy's. I went in at 11:00 until 6:00 as a cocktail waitress at a local sports bar. I had to admit that I looked fantastic in the 'Referee' outfit we wore for the day. We actually had to wear that outfit every Saturday and Sunday from September through the beginning of February when the football games were on. Tight stripped referee shirts, black mini-skirts, and 4-inch heels. Yeah, the heels were a killer after several hours, but the tips were fantastic. I was supposed to get off at 6:00 that evening, but, because I was so busy, I didn't actually get home until about 7:30. After showering and changing clothes, Harry and I had a nice dinner and celebrated the anniversary of our first date and our engagement.

Matt blew his load down my throat, and I maneuvered to Juan, who was seated next to Matt. As I was about to lean forward to take Juan's cock on my mouth, Matt commanded me to 'Dyson' Juan. Matt then bet Juan that he couldn't last more than two minutes. The bet was accepted. I should explain. I have been trained in different levels of blowjobs. There is the slow burn, where I take my time and build it up slowly and several times before finally taking their cum. That is used when Matt wants to relax in front of the TV and savor the experience. There is the regular, where I don't keep building it up, then back off several times. I just suck them until they blow. There is the 'Hoover' when I suck them forcefully in order to get them off quickly. Then, there is the 'Dyson'. This is the 'Hoover' on steroids. This is the 'I'm already 20-minutes late, but need to blow a load', blowjob. If a hoover is a high wind vacuum cleaner, the Dyson has tornado power. One minute and 47 seconds later, I was swallowing Juan's cum.

Sebrina was a beautiful black girl. She was seated in the chair next to Juan. As she lifted the hem of her dress, she told me that she wanted it nice and slow. She also had to pee, since she had consumed a few beers already. I sealed my lips over her pussy, and she relaxed her muscles and the urine began flowing into my mouth. "Damn. You really are a nasty slut, aren't you?" She commented. The humiliation I felt as she announced that caused a jolt in my cunt. I found out a few years ago, just after we were enslaved that I really get off on being degraded in front of other people.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,610 Followers