The Evil Kids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having finished sucking Jerome's cock, I moved over to Johnathan. He was next, since he had lost that last bet. I dutifully wrapped my lips around his manhood and began my task.

"WHAT THE FUCK, HARRY?" I heard Matt yell from the other office.

I figured that this couldn't be good. I saved what I had been working on and ran into the other office. As I entered, I looked at the screen to Harry's computer and saw that it was full of naked pictures of Julie. Looking closer, it looked like they were pictures where she had no idea that she was being photographed. There were even a couple where she was in bed with one of her girlfriends.

"What kind of pervert spies on their own daughter?" Matt roared.

I heard a sniffle over on the side of the room. I looked over and saw Julie sobbing. I'm not stupid. It was blatantly obvious what was going on here. Harry would never do anything like that in the first place, plus he didn't have the means or opportunity to do it. I could almost see the red flashing neon sign that said 'SETUP'.

Of course, Harry denied everything, but they had the proof. Event the time stamps showed that they had been loaded onto the computer while Harry was using it. Matt threatened to fire him and kick him out onto the street with no job, no money, and telling the entire world that he was a pervert that was spying on his daughter. Oh, and as an added bonus, he would send all the evidence of his embezzling to the authorities. I think that's when Harry really broke.

"Fine. Since you like to look at your naked daughter so much, you can just be naked all the time as well. Also, since you have shown yourself to be a pervert, you will wear this cock cage to keep you from trying to rape Julie or any of her friends."

Falling deeper and deeper. Each time you give in, it escalates even more.

It was a month later before I finally noticed it. It had been so slow and subtle that we never realized what was happening. Harry had been complaining to me about his chest. I finally decided to look at it a bit more closely. His chest was no longer completely flat. There were a couple of bumps that had now swelled up. His nipples and those bumps were a lot more sensitive than before. It was almost as it he.... WAS GROWING BREASTS! I stepped back and looked at him closer. His hips had grown just a bit. The features on his face had softened as well. He always did have kind of a feminine look to him, but it was just a tad bit more pronounced. Matt and Julie had refused to allow him to get a haircut since Spring Break. It was an added expense that was not needed, they said. His hair had gotten a few inches longer than he normally kept it. With just a bit of imagination, I could picture him wearing makeup and a dress. He would pass for a woman if his breasts grew a bit more.

"What are those supplements that they are giving you?" I asked -- needlessly.

"I don't know. They never really told me. I just take them because I don't really have a choice."

"So, you finally figured it out." I heard Matt's voice from behind me.

I turned to face him. "How could you do this to him?" I angrily confronted him.

"Easily." He replied. He was never much of a man to begin with. He was a willing cuckold. Sure, he pretended not to know, but he did know. He's a wimp. I'm just turning her into what she really is. Besides, there is only room for one man in this house. There is no room for a beta male. As long as I have at least one fully female slave, I can live with a shemale slave as well."

He leaned back out the door and called out. "Julie. They'd finally figured everything out. It's time to finish this farce."

"OK. I'll call Monica and have her come over." Julie replied.

"Here are your choices. First choice, you are now slaves. You will do what you are told, when you are told. You will continue working as before, but you will no longer leave the house for any reason. You will only wear what we give you to wear, and that will only be things that leave your tits, asses, cunt, and dicklet exposed and available. You will be available for use by anyone and everyone that Julie and I decide to let fuck you. You will be punished for any failure, disobedience, or mistake you make. You will be doing all the housework, cooking, and cleaning.

"Choice two is to walk out the door right now as you are. Keep in mind a couple things. First off, before you even get out of the front yard, all the evidence of your embezzlement will be sent to the authorities. Second, a call will be made to the police about two streakers running down the middle of a residential street in full view of children. Third, Julie will file a complaint with the police about Harry taking unauthorized nude photos of her. And finally, Harry, the changes that you have already gone through are permanent. How popular do you think you will be in prison like that?"

He paused to let all that sink in. Some choice. Public humiliation, our live destroyed beyond any repair, lifetime poverty, and prison on top of everything else. The other option was total enslavement and being sexually used at a whim. On the positive side, it would be confined to our house, and we would have comfortable beds to sleep ion as well as good food to eat. Not much, I know. Still, when you are left with the option of absolute Hell, you look at literally anything that you can take that looks remotely better. Matt took our lack of action as acceptance. He wasn't exactly wrong.

"Very well. From now on," He pointed at me. "You will be called Slut." He then pointed at Harry. "And, since you are now more of a woman than a man, your name is now Harriet. Both of you kneel now."

Resigned to our fates, we slowly lowered ourselves to our knees. Matt took off his shorts and underwear. He then pulled his tee-shirt over his head and discarded it. He walked over and stood in front of me.

"OH, Slut. Let's see how good you are at blowjobs."

With that, I submitted to my new life. I took his 8 1/2 inch cock into my mouth and began sucking it. I should mention a couple things here. First, it had been several months since I was laid. Harry, uuumm, Harriet had trouble getting it up. We now realized it was the hormones he had been taking. Second, I really did love giving blowjobs -- especially to large cocks. It didn't take long before I could feel my pussy getting wet. Because I always got aroused giving blowjobs, I didn't realize that the humiliation of being forced to give head to my own son was adding to my arousal. As I was sucking Matt's cock, I heard Julie enter the room.

"Hey. Bro. Since your busy with Slut, I'm gonna take Harriet's tongue for a ride."

Julie sat on the bed and pulled Harriet over to her. She gave him a command, then I heard the sounds of slurping coming from where they were. Harry had a small dick, but he made up for it with great oral. Now, as Harriet, she would most likely be getting a lot more practice.

I was reminiscing about that blowjob when I was pulled out of my daydream by a real-life mouthful of cum. I quickly began swallowing. The third quarter was just ending when I made my way over to Olivia. That was going to be another belly full of piss, then licking her pussy. She must have snuck away with one of the guys for a bit, because I could see a big load of sperm in her pussy. Oh well. Not the first cream pie I've cleaned up.

After I had swallowed Matt's load, he directed me to lay on the bed with my ass at the edge. Harriet had licked Julie to an orgasm, so Matt had her suck in his cock until he was hard enough to proceed. By this point, I was soaking wet. That was helped by Julie leaning over and beginning to caress my tits. With little fanfare, Matt shoved his cock into my drooling cunt. This was not gentle love-making. This was full on fucking. It didn't take long for me to respond and begin meeting his thrusts. God, I loved big cocks pounding in me. That's why I was cheating on Harry so much. O orgasmed after only a couple minutes. He pounded away for 20-minutes before he blew. I was surprised at his strength and stamina. My third orgasm happened when I felt his first jet of semen hit the walls of my cunt.

Matt rolled over to the side and had Harriet lick his cock clean, then he had her clean up the cream pie he left inside of me. While Harriet was licking my cunt, Julie climbed on top of me with her knees on either side of my head. Her shaved pussy was poised right above my mouth.

"So, Slut. Have you ever had sex with a woman before?" She asked.

"No, Julie. I'm not in the least bit interested in women."

I saw her face go dark in anger. She reached back and began cruelly twisting my nipple.

"First off, Slut, you refer tome a Mistress and Matt as Master. Second, your opinions don't mean shit! I asked if you had sex with a woman. That's it. I don't give a shit if you want to or not. Now, you are going to lick my pussy. You are going to give me an orgasm. Whether you like doing it or not is immaterial."

With that, she lowered her pussy to my mouth. I had no choice but to comply. Maybe it helped that Harriet was licking my cunt and giving me a lot of pleasure, but I found that I didn't despise it. After a few licks, I even began to sort of enjoy it. Harry, now Harriet, had licked my pussy enough over the years that I knew what worked for me. I began to try the same things on Mistress. I found that it worked on her as well. I continued licking, getting more enthusiastic as my own orgasm built. After about 10-minutes, I could feel her subtle twitches as her impending orgasm approached. I don't know if it was just coincidence or my subconscious desire pushing my actions, but we actually orgasmed at the same time.

When Julie fell to the side to recover, I saw that Master was lubing his erect cock. As he started applying lube to my asshole, he asked if I had ever been fucked in my ass.

"Only by Harry, I mean Harriet. His dick was small enough that there was very little pain. I have been asked by my other lovers, but their cocks were so big that I was scared to try it with them."

"Good. So, I get to break in a basically still virgin asshole."

Motherfucker! (Yes, in all senses of the word). Even though he spent quite a pit of time lubing and stretching me, it still hurt when he pushed his huge cock into my ass. I was still lying on my back with my legs folded up. He wanted to look into my eyes as he took my ass. Over the next couple minutes, he slowly worked his cock into my ass. I noticed that the pain was dissipating as my ass began to accommodate the giant redwood tree. He paused for about a minute after he was fully inside me. He began to slowly withdraw, then just as slowly press back in. He kept up this pace for a couple minutes. I began to feel the pain fade away and be replaced with a strange pleasure. Julie reached in from the side and began massaging my clit. Matt slowly increased his speed. The faster he went; the faster Julie was rubbing my clit and cunt. I began to really love the feelings I was having as I was being ass-fucked.

"She's so tight. I'm not gonna last." Matt grunted.

When I felt his cum flooding my bowels, I exploded. Wave after wave of pleasure washed through me. I don't know how long it went on, but it seemed like forever. I actually had stars exploding in my brain when it hit. I had never cum so hard in my life. I think I actually became addicted to anal sex at that moment.

It was halfway through the fourth quarter when I began sucking Andy's cock. I was a bit surprised by that. Andy was a friend of Julie's. What surprised me about Andy wanting me to suck his cock was that Andy is gay. When he saw the look on my face when he called me over, he just shrugged and said. "A mouth is a mouth. As long as I'm just watching the game and not looking at you, I won't even know that it isn't a guy sucking my cock." OK then. I leaned forward and began sucking.

I think I actually passed out from the power of that orgasm. Reality returned to me as I felt a tongue in my asshole. I looked down and saw Harriet -- tears flowing from her eyes -- sticking her tongue in my ass and lapping up the cum seeping out. It felt really good. I wondered if that would always happen after being fucked in the ass.

Unfortunately, it didn't go on long enough to get me off again. All too soon, Harriet was pulled away and ordered to get on the bed. She was told to get on her knees with her ass up and head down. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was about to happen. The surprise was the second player in this little scenario -- Harriet obviously being the first person. There were two shocks back-to-back. The first shock was when Mistress handed me the strap-on dildo and ordered me to put it on. The second shock was the enormous size of the dildo. I had been ass-fucked before. Granted, it was only by a tiny 4-inch-long dick that was only about the diameter of my thumb. Still, that was more than Harriet had ever had up her ass. Even with that, Master's 8 1/2 -inch-long cock that is 1 1/2-inches in diameter felt like it was tearing me in half. I was beginning to feel sorry for Harriet as I strapped on the 10-inch long, 2-inch diameter monster that was about to invade her virgin ass.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGG! YOU'RE TEARING ME APART! PLEASE STOP!" Harriet screamed as the head of the dildo popped past her sphincter. I had slathered on as much lube as I could onto the plastic phallus. I also worked three fingers into her asshole with globs of lube as I prepared her. I guess there just isn't enough preparation you can give when you are shoving a telephone pole up a virgin asshole. I was trying to go as gently and slowly as I could, but I had zero experience with this sort of thing. After about five minutes of slowly pushing in and pulling out, Harriet stopped her whining. I was urged to speed up a bit. I saw Mistress reaching under Harriet and begin toying with her nipples. A minute later, I was stunned as I saw Harriet begin pushing back against me. I took that as the signal to begin thrusting faster. A few minutes later, I was fucking her ass as fast as I could while still mainlining control of what I was doing.

"Hey. I think she actually orgasmed from that." Master exclaimed several minutes later. "Look. You can see some thin cum dribbling out of her dicklet."

I looked at the side of Harriet's face and saw that she had turned beet red in humiliation. I also watched as tears of shame ran down her cheek. I was told that was enough, so I pulled the massive dildo out of Harriet's ass and unstrapped it. Harriet was ordered to lick her cum off of the bed. As she began to lap it up, I did as told and took the dildo into the bathroom to clean it in the shower.

As I was drying the tool off, Harriet was led into the bathroom by Mistress. We were ordered into the shower to clean up and to shave each other's bodies. We were told that we were to be completely clean shaven below the neck. It was a bit tricky working around Harriet's dick cage, but I managed. Harriet didn't have much of a problem shaving me, because I had recently shaved my legs, arm pits, and trimmed my pubic hair. All she had to do was clean off the rest of my trimmed patch.

"Come on, Slut." Zack called out. "Hurry up. There are three of us that need to piss."

"You only rent beer." Chuckled Ian.

I quickly finished up Adam and scurried over to the other side of the room to take care of the three guys needing to relieve themselves. It was getting to the point where I began wondering what was going to happen when I needed to pee. I could feel the urge beginning inside me. I figured it would e best to hold off as long as possible. I'm sure that it would be humiliating for me, whatever was going to happen.

After we finished showering and shaving, we dried off and went back into the bedroom.

"Monica will be here in about half an hour. We've laid out your outfits on the bed, so put them on and do your makeup and hair. We want you both to look pretty when she gets here. Yes, Harriet needs to be made up pretty as well. After all, she's a woman now. Slut, you need to teach her how to apply her own makeup. Within three days, she needs to be able to do it on her own. You will both be punished if she fails."

We looked over on the bed. Two sets of black seamed stockings, two black garter belts, and two pairs of 4-inch stiletto pumps. Looks like Harriet is about to get a crash course in walking in high heels. We didn't have much time, so I quickly showed Harriet how to roll the stockings, slip them on, and roll them up her legs to keep the seams straight and not cause a run in the stocking. I donned my garter belt as she was finishing with her stockings, then helped her with her garter belt and fastening the straps to the stockings. Slipping on the pumps, we went into the bathroom and I began explaining the makeup as I was applying it first to myself, then to Harriet. We didn't have enough time to really do a hair style, so brushing it and leaving it loose would have to do for now. We made it downstairs to the conference room with only a minute before the doorbell rang.

Having just finished the last swallow of urine and locked the tip of his cock clean, I began making my way over to Angela, who was beckoning me. Angela is decidedly straight. She was not overly interested in having a woman licking her pussy, but when it was explained that having her pussy licked did not make her the least bit gay, she began thinking about it. "It's the licker that's gay, not the lickie. After all, a tongue is a tongue, and every woman likes her pussy licked." Apparently, she liked enough the first time that she was calling me over for a second time. She actually had a nice flavor to her. Just a hint musky, a tough of spicy, and sweet. The game was winding down as I began licking her delectable pussy. The betting was becoming more intense as everyone was trying to win as much as possible. There were a few longshots where guys were desperately going all in in a last-ditch gamble to win the prize.

It should surprise no one that Harriet and I were ordered to answer the door. We were humiliated to be answering the front door only wearing stockings, garter belts, and heels. I can only imagine how much worse it was for Harriet to be seen this way. At least, as a woman, I could be expected to wear stockings and women's shoes. Poor Harriet, as a man, would be looked at as a freak for wearing women's clothing and shoes. I found it off that I was becoming aroused by the humiliation I was feeling.

Opening the door, we found an attractive, well-dressed woman.

"Ahh. I see that you are ready for me. I believe that I am expected."

She was carrying a medium sized case with her. We stepped to the side to allow her entry, then closed the door and escorted her into the conference room. Master and Mistress were already in the room awaiting our guest. They exchanged greeting and pleasantries, then got down to business. Harriet and I had no idea what the business with this woman was.

"The table here will work fine. I think it might be best if it is one at a time. The other one should be taken elsewhere and kept busy until it is there turn. No sense spoiling the surprise." Monica stated.

"I think that we should do Slut first. Jules, how about you take Harriet back upstairs and have her work on the Johansson account until Monica is ready for her." Master stated.

I had a bad feeling about this.

After Mistress and Harriet left the room, I was ordered to lay on my back on the table. I was surprised to see several lengths of rope appear. Moments later, I was bound spread eagle to the table. Then, a couple straps were produced. One strap was secured above my tits, and another one below. Both straps were tightened until I was secured to the table and could barely move. A third strap was placed across my hips and tightened securely. The bad feeling I had was getting worse.