The Evil Kids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I was completely secured, Monica set the case on a chair and opened it. I could see the inside of the opened top of the case. There was a large assortment of rings of different sizes and colors. Master studied them for a moment, then began selecting some.

"These large ones for the nipples. This one for just above her clitoris, and these for her labia. You said you had a thin chain or cable that we could lace these together and lock to this ring to close off her cunt? Perfect. Also, we want a chain to connect her nipple rings together. Maybe something with a ring in the center that we can connect a leash to if we want. Ah, yes. That will do perfectly. Harriet will get the exact same thing on her nipples, but Julie wants a stud in her tongue as well."

"No tongue stud in Slut?" Monica asked.

"No. Not yet at least. I understand that it takes a while to heal, and I don't want both of their mouths out of commission at the same time. Maybe we will have you come out another time to put a stud in her tongue."

Yes, we were getting pierced. That bitch didn't even use any anesthesia. All she did was use alcohol wipes to clean and sanitize the area. Oh, yeah. The cold from the alcohol wipes did help further stiffen my nipples. Fuck, that hurt. One two-inch diameter ring in each nipple. She had a chain that she strung between the nipple rings as well.

"Hey, Matt. Here's something cool that I can just throw in for free. This is a little steel ball on a couple links of tiny chain. If I put this on this ring, I can place the ring so that the ball will bounce on her clitty whenever she moves her body. It will keep her aroused all the time. If she has to run or walk any distance, it will drive her wild."

"Yeah. Go ahead. That sounds like fun."

A half an hour later I was being let up off the table. I now had four small rings in each side of my pussy lips, another ring just above my clit, that damned ball that would drive me insane over the next several years, and a thin gold chain lacing between the rings to keep my cunt closed. I was given detailed instructions on caring for all the piercings until they healed.

It was an hour later before I finally saw Harriet again. She had her nipples pierced the same as mine, and she was talking a bit odd from the piercing through her tongue.

I heard the cheering as the game was over. Final bets were being collected, and the winnings were being counted. It was time for the after party. Harriet and I were scheduled to be the entertainment.

"The First-place winner is Leo. Leo, what do you chose?" Matt asked.

"I want the Slut's ass.' No surprise there.

"In Second Place, Andy!"

"I'm not into women, so Harriet is closer to being a guy. I'll take Harriet's ass."

"Now, for Third Place, Jocelyn! Since everything else is spoken for, you get Slut's cunt."

"No problem. I brought my big strap-on, just in case."

I was laid back on the couch with my legs folded up to my chest, exposing my asshole. Leo lubed up his cock as one of the girls squirted lube inside me, then stuck a couple fingers I to stretch me out and smear the lube around. Yes, Leo had a huge cock, but I have had monster dildos in my ass over the last five years. Still, I was thankful that he started out slow and easy.

So began Harriet's and my new life. Master really never used Harriet's ass. Mistress did, though. Master preferred to use me, but he would use Harriet's mouth occasionally as well. We were required to wake Master and Mistress (along with any guests they had over for the night) with blowjobs or pussy licking -- depending on the sex of the person being awakened. We were always the entertainment at parties, and we would spend hours being used in every way possible by all the guests. Harriet was especially popular with Mistress's LBGQ male guests. Even the more dominant lesbian women enjoyed making Harriet cum when they fucked her ass. One of the more humiliating things that they would do to Harriet would be to put a large dildo on a telescoping pole, then slide the dildo up into her ass while she was straddling the pole. The guests would then gather around and begin playing with her tits and nipples until she was so horney that she would begin fucking herself on the dildo until her cum dribbled out of her caged dick. Then, all the guests would taunt her about how she must love it, otherwise why would she fuck herself I that dildo of her own free will. After all, she was not forced to fuck it. They just placed it in her. She was the one that fucked herself with it.

As for me; I just earned to accept my fate. I couldn't really do anything about it, so I just tried to enjoy it as much as I could. I loved sex with guys that had big cocks before everything fell apart. Now, I'm still fucking guys with big cocks, and I still enjoy it. I also discovered that women can wear big cocks as well. I found that I enjoy fucking those as well. I can't say that I love licking pussies, but I don't really mind it either. If that's what it takes to get them to fuck me with a large dildo, so be it.

Speaking of which, I just had a nice orgasm from Leo ass-fucking me. Now, Jocelyn is moving into position. Andy had just finished with Harriet, and I see two women with strap-ons positioning themselves to spit-roast her. When Jocelyn finishes her turn, I see three guys that are preparing to make me air-tight for the first time tonight. I can't wait for next year's Superbowl. Oh, and I still hate watching football.