The Evil Kids

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the middle of March when I verified what I had been thinking. Harry and I were all set to graduate at the end of May, then get married in June. I had been feeling off for a week or so. My breasts were a bit sore, and I was not able to keep food down in the morning. I peed on the stick, and a few minutes later there were two blue lines on it. We were ecstatic with the news. OK, sure. It was sooner than we planned, but we were going to have a baby! There was no real reason to change plans significantly. I would be barely showing at the wedding. We both walked during graduation, the wedding went through without a hitch, the honeymoon in Cabo was wonderful. Harry went right to work for a large accounting firm the week after we got back. I discussed things with my advisor and decided to postpone my Masters classes until Spring Semester. I would have both my mom and Harry's mom available to watch the baby while I had classes. I could do my homework while the baby napped and, in the evening, when Harry was home.

In November, I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. One look at him, and I decided on the name Matthew. Harry never even questioned my choice. He was a very proud Papa. We took him home, and life moved on. Harry moved past his probationary period at work and got a raise. He began specializing in Forensic Accounting. I did begin my Masters classes in the Spring Semester, and our mothers jumped right in to help. I pumped milk, so they could feed Matt when I was in class. Two years later, I had my Masters. I found a company with a child care facility in the same building and began my own career. A year later, Harry and I bought our first home.

"Fuck! That slut is taking too long. Harriet, get your ass over here. I need to pee and get my pussy licked." Julie called out. She was sitting right next to Amanda.

It was a year after we bought our house that I found myself pregnant again. This time, it was a girl. I named her Juliet. I had trouble with her delivery, so they did a C-section. While they were doing that, I decided to just have my tunes tied. Two kids were enough. I took my 3-months maternity leave, then returned to work. Thankfully, my boss was understanding and allowed me to do most of my work from home. I only needed to go to the office for the occasional meeting and client briefings.

I had been working on Amanda for about 45-minutes when she grabbed my head and pulled me in tight to her pussy. I quickly focused on her clit and brought her over the edge. As I was lapping up all of Amanda's essence, I felt someone stick two fingers up my ass and using a third finger to toy with my cunt. I was hoping that they would keep going and give me an orgasm, even though I had been strictly prohibited from that until given permission. Frankly, between all the humiliation I was going through, along wit the continual groping and fondling being done to me, I would almost welcome the whipping I would get in front of everyone. No such luck. Amanda pushed me away, and the fingers were removed.

Harriet was still working on Julie, so I moved past her to Paul. Just a blowjob this time.

Matt and Julie grew like weeds. We were successful at our jobs and managed to buy a bigger house in a nicer neighborhood. Both Matt and Julie had inherited my outgoing personality and intelligence. They were popular and athletic. By the time Matt was 16-years-old, he was already 6-feet tall and weight 190-pounds. He was a starting receiver for the high school football team. Julie played soccer and volleyball. Both were straight A students. Oh, did you notice a discrepancy or two? You shouldn't have. Most of my uncles and cousins are over 6-feet tall and very athletic. Whenever there was any question raised, all I had to do was pull out my phone and show pictures of my extended family.

Nature vs. Nurture. I remember that debate from my psychology class in college. It is a debate that will go on forever. There is enough evidence on both sides of the argument to ensure that it will never be settled. Is a person's personality affected more from their genetics, or the environment that they are raised in. Personally, I believe that is somewhat a combination of both. I think it is also a sliding scale for each individual. Some people are affected more from their genetics, and other more from their environment.

Matt seemed to have a dark side to him. Julie did as well, but it was more pronounced in Matt. They could both be cruel and bullies. They got into some minor trouble in school, but we were able to minimize it. They were both smart enough to recognize that any serious offenses would negatively affect their scholarships and the ability to get into the better colleges. In their mid-teens, they became more disrespectful of Harry and me, but we just figured that it was normal teenage rebellion.

After I finished slurping Paul's load down my throat, I moved over to Ethan. Harriet had finished Julie by this point and resumed her serving duties.

It all came tumbling down during Matt's senior year in college. He was studying Computer Science like I had. Unlike me, he seemed to be more interested in the darker side of the science. I had been interested in networks and making things run better. Matt enjoyed trying to break into secured systems. Julie was a senior in high school and had just turned 18. They had both drifted away from Harry and me, but seemed to grow closer to each other. Before your thoughts go too far into the gutter, I know that they never had sex with each other. First off, Matt was in college several hours away and rarely ever came home. On top of that, Julie had recently come out as being a lesbian. She had absolutely no interest in having sex with guys.

It was the beginning of Spring Break. Matt had come home unexpectedly. It was a Saturday afternoon, and we were all home relaxing. Harry and I were sitting on the couch watching something on TV when Matt and Julie came into the room.

"Mom, can you pause that for a bit? I have something that I need to discuss with everyone. It affects my future specifically, and somewhat Julie's future as well."

Curious, I paused the TV and turned to pay attention to what he was about to say.

"So, as you are aware, I will be graduating in a couple months. I've been trying to figure out what I want to do after that. So far, I have several job offers, but they are all pretty far away from here. I decided that I really want to stay here. I've decided to open my own consulting firm here."

"Uuummm. Wow." Harry said. "Well, I'm happy for your entrepreneur spirit, but I think you might be jumping the gun here just a bit. You should probably go to work somewhere and get some good experience before starting your own company. Besides that, it can be expensive to start up a business, and usually it takes at least a couple years before you can really support yourself."

"I've got that all figured out. First off, mom will quit her job and come to work for me. She has the experience, so I won't need to waist my time working for someone else. Second, you quit your accounting job and open your own accounting firm as well. Julie has decided that she will be going to the local university and majoring in Business and Accounting. That way, she can stay at home for college, and she can take over your new accounting firm when she graduates. Obviously, you will do all the accounting for me for free, but you will make a living by charging all your other clients. That will allow both of you the freedom to work from home. You can do most of your work by telecommunicating. Mom will never need to leave the house, since I will be the head of the company. I will interface with all the clients, and all mom will need to do is the coding.

"Also, as far as the costs to set up the two businesses and survive until it takes off, I will just use those 1.5 million dollars that you have hidden in that Cayman Island bank. You know, all that money you have been embezzling over the last several years? The start-up costs shouldn't be that much. We will just work out of the house. It's already paid off, and new already have most of the computers and supplies we need. It's just a matter of some legal fees and costs to register the two LLCs."

I felt the look of complete shock on my face. I looked over at Harry, and he was shocked as well. How could Matt have discovered our account and the embezzlement? Yes, we knew that it was wrong, but Harry was so good at his accounting that he was able to hide it. We never took very much at one time, and we had spread it out over several large companies to avoid it being noticed. We had figured that it would only be another year or two before we quit our jobs and retired.

"I don't think that's a very good idea at all." Harry managed to reply. "And I don't know what you are talking about as far as that money or accusing us of embezzlement goes either."

"OK. That's fine. If you are innocent, then you have nothing to worry about when the authorities begin to investigate after an anonymous tip gets sent to the FBI. I can still move forward with my plan to open my own company. I'll just need to get someone else to do my accounting. I've already transferred most of the money out of that account and changed the passwords to access it. I just left enough in there to keep it open so the authorities can track who owns the account."

He was so smug about it. He had all the documentation. We would have no chance. Even though he never said it outright, he was blackmailing us. He not only looked like his father, but he had apparently gotten his father's character as well. I looked at Julie. Her smirk told me she had inherited her father's character as well. They were both underhanded, arrogant, and without compassion. Matt was just like my former boss at the sports bar I worked at throughout college. Julie was just as cutthroat as my current boss.

Yes, I had been cheating on Harry. It wasn't Harry's fault; it was just that his dick was so small that it almost never got me off. It was that Superbowl Sunday years ago. I had made a stupid bet with the manager of the bar. I lost. After my shift ended, I found myself in his office on my knees sucking his cock. I was astonished when he pulled it out. It was over 8-inches long and quite thick. After I sucked him off, I was really horney. He had a pretty quick recovery time, and I found myself bent over his desk as he fucked the shit out of me. His cock did things to me that Harry never could. It was that first time that ended up getting me pregnant. I continued to fuck him until I had to quit in my seventh month. Thank God that I was able to show pictures of my relatives and convince Harry that he was actually the father.

Once I got a taste of what a real cock could do to me, I became addicted. It wasn't long after I started at the company, I am currently with that I discovered that my new boss had a quite impressive cock as well. I tried to resist, but I soon found myself in his office getting reamed as well. Julie came along shortly thereafter. Seeing that I got pregnant quite easily by those two men, but couldn't get pregnant from Harry, I secretly collected some of Harry's sperm after he made love to me and had it tested. Harry was shooting blanks. Obviously, I never told him.

Matt and Julie had been conceived from arrogant ruthless men that had no qualms about using any advantage to get whatever they wanted -- regardless of others. We had tried to raise Matt and Julie to be good citizens with compassion towards others. It seems as if in their cases, Nature won out over Nurture.

"You would do that to your own parents?" I asked.

"Parent. Singular." Julie piped up. "We know, mom. Matt and I had the DNA tests done. We know that 'dad' is not our real father. In fact, we know that we both have different fathers as well. So, no, we do not consider Harry as our father, and we see you as a cheating slut. I mean, we like you two OK, but we know that you are both lying hypocrites. You pretend to love your husband, but you have been continuously cheating on him. I mean, seriously, Harry there can't be stupid enough to actually believe that we are his children. He has to know that you cheated on him at least twice, and more than likely a lot more than that. He just accepts it and allows it to continue. He's a complete wimp. You both preach honesty and integrity, but you have been stealing millions of dollars. We have to ask ourselves, what else have you tow been lying to us about? We have absolutely no respect for you two."

Harry and tried to fight it, but we had no choice. We either caved to their demands, or we ended up in prison and losing everything. With no other choice, we gave in to their demands. In order to insulate what assets we had, we were forced to sign over the house and cars to the new LLC Matt had already set up. Harry and I cashed out our investments and transferred the money to Matt and Julie. All the money in our savings account was also transferred to them. They left enough money in our checking account to keep it open. Whenever they needed one of us to purchase something, they would transfer just enough money back into our checking account to buy it.

I had swallowed Ethan's load and moved over to Darla. Darla was Julie's current girlfriend. She had a bit of a cruel streak in her. Instead of simply licking her pussy, she scooted up a bit to expose her asshole. My cunt quivered ad the humiliation of having to lick someone's ass in front of all these people hit me.

Over the next couple of months, Harry and I both resigned from our jobs and cashed out our retirement plans. Matt had deemed that Harry needed to look more businesslike, so he had acquired some supplements for him to take. Since Matt had to return to school to finish his degree, he left Julie in charge of us. She was still finishing high school, but she took her responsibilities with us seriously. She made sure that Harry took his supplements and that we were doing as we were told.

We converted two spare bedrooms into offices. The dining room was converted to a conference room. Within a month, we were up and running with both businesses. My first project was developing websites for both companies and getting some advertising going. Harry began contacting some of his previous clients and got a few of them to hire him. I also began contacting some of my old clients.

Things began to slowly change. Julie became more demanding. She began by picking out my clothes for me. She didn't think that I was dressing correctly. My clothes didn't look professional enough, and the business suits I had were too outdated. She packed up most of my clothes and donated them to Goodwill. She then took me shopping for new clothes. I had almost no say in what was picked out. What she had me purchase was more revealing, but still business appropriate. I didn't really realize it until I began putting my new clothes away, but she had gotten rid of all my slacks, jeans, and shorts. Everything I now had was either dresses or skirts. Julie also began sorting through my shoes. I began missing some of my flats and other shoes with shorter heels. One morning when I went to get dressed, I found all my pantyhose gone and replaced with stockings. "They look better and are easier to deal with when you need to use the bathroom." Was all she said when I asked about it.

Then, there began issues in the bedroom with Harry. He was having trouble getting and keeping an erection. Oddly, his chest was becoming more sensitive as well. His nipples became rather sensitive to the touch, and he was feeling some tingling on his chest. Julie also refused to let him get his hair cut like he normally did.

"OK. If they get the first down on this play, you can have her first. If the defense stops them short, I get her first." I heard one of the guys offer.

"Deal." The second agreed.

I was just finishing licking up all of Darla's cream when the play happened. It didn't matter to me what happened. I was going to be sucking both their cocks anyway. I heard one cheer and one groan. Bobby was cheering, so I moved over to him. He dropped his shorts as he sat down, and I moved in to go to work.

Matt graduated (as did Julie) and moved back home. It was a week after Matt had returned that things really changed. By this time, Harry and I were completely dependent on Matt and Julie. We had signed everything over to them. We had no access to any money unless they gave it to us. Here's an interesting thing about being blackmailed. Once you give in to it the first time, it escalates. It escalates again after the second time. Then again. The more you give in, the deeper you get until you have no possible way out. I hadn't realized it, but my underwear was slowly disappearing. Harry's clothes were also slowly disappearing as well.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING TO MY FUCKING CLOTHES?" I screamed one morning. "WHERE DID ALL MY FUCKING UNDERWEAR GO? I HAVE NO CLEAN PANTIES AND OLY THESE TWO SLUTTY DRESSES IN MY CLOSET!"

"What are you talking about, mom?" Matt said as he strolled into my room.

I was mortified. He didn't bother to knock or even announce himself. He simply pushed the door open and walked in. I immediately put my arm across my naked breasts and covered my naked pussy with my other hand.

"MATT! GET OUT! I'M NAKED! THIS IS MY BEDROOM!" I yelled.

"Mom." He sighed as if trying to explain a simple concept to a four-year-old. "You do not have a bedroom. This is now my house, and I can damned well go anywhere I want in it at any time I want. Now. Tell me what you are hollering about." He finished as he sat down on the bed.

"Matt. Please leave. I'm not dressed."

"Well, yes. I can see that. That still isn't what you were yelling about. Now, I can't fix it if you won't tell me what the problem is."

It was obvious that he wasn't going to leave until he got the answers he wanted. Still trying to cove my modesty with my arms, I decided the best thing to do was to answer his question.

"My clothes have disappeared. I have no underwear to put on and only two very revealing dresses to wear." I explained.

"Oh. So, what did you do with all your clothes?" he asked.

He looked way to innocent while asking that question. I was beginning to suspect something was terribly wrong.

"I didn't do anything with them. They just disappeared. I don't know what happened to them."

"Well, mom. That was quite careless of you to lose all those clothes the I paid good money for. I see that you at least managed not to lose your stockings, garter belts, and high heels. I'm really quite disappointed in you for being so careless with things that I purchased for you. I'm not going to waste any more money on clothes just to have you lose them as well. Since you don't need to leave the house, you really don't need to wear anything anyway. I think that I will institute and new dress code for you. You are always to wear at least stockings and heels. The stockings can either be thigh highs or with a garter belt. Since you have such a penchant for losing things, I will just take those two dresses still in your closet and put them in a safe place. I wouldn't want you to lose these as well. Now, finish getting ready and go down to the office and get to work. You have that project that needs to be finished today."

With that, he took the dresses and walked out of the bedroom. I was shocked. I tried to stay in my room, but he threatened to fire me and kick me out of the house with only my personal belongings. Horrifyingly, the only personal belongings I had left were several pairs of high heeled shoes and a selection of stockings and garter belts. I was left with the choice of walking around inside the house naked, or being kicked out onto the street naked. There really was only one choice. After a week, I got used to being naked all the time.