The Evolution of a Marriage Pt. 07

Story Info
Her husband watches Beth fuck another man.
2.9k words
3.95
16k
15
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was roleplay night; Beth was in appropriate attire and was sitting on the sofa. Beth took a package of Salem light longs from her purse and lit one. As she sat smoking the cigarette Mark noticed the big smile on his wife's face and asked her what she was thinking about.

Beth explained that tonight she couldn't lose; if she was to be taken by Rod, or one of his relatives, it would be as great as always, and if this was the night that Mark was ready to really watch and had arranged for another man to fuck his wife ... "Even better."

A short time ago they had stopped using the phrases fantasy in and fantasy out. Their life was now a blur of truth, fiction, and desire.

Beth had put out the cigarette she was smoking and waited on the bed for their hotwife play to begin. She played with her anklet. A piece of Jewelry that was more and more familiar with her right ankle. Beth was so horny she couldn't wait for Mark to grab her.

She ran a hand up her leg to her super wet crotch. Oh God, her thoughts had turned her on tonight. Beth desperately wanted her husband to tie and blindfold her. She wanted him to let another man fuck her.

Beth rolled her hard-little clit around and thought, "Oh God girl, you're so bad, all turned on by the desire for another man."

A few minutes passed and Beth began to wonder what was taking Mark so long. She had closed her eyes and slipped one finger inside her panties when the hotwife blindfold was positioned and she couldn't see a thing.

Mark pushed her down onto the bed so that she was lying on her back. Next one hand at a time Mark restrained her with the ropes that were tied to the headboard. She was now his, or whomever he would delegate to enjoy her. Beth couldn't wait for him to get started.

Mark got on the bed and spread his wife's legs wide open and started kissing the insides of her fishnet covered legs. As he was kissing her legs, his hands went to work on playing with her breasts through the silken material of her top.

Beth could feel her nipples harden and her hot pussy getting wetter as he kissed his way up her legs. As Mark got up to the bare skin above her stockings she moaned.

Beth moaned out loud again when she felt Mark's mouth close on her pussy right through her little purple lace panties. "Oh God! oh fuck that feels good."

Mark opened the front hook of her bra, setting her breasts free. His fingers were rolling her hard nipples around as he continued sucking and licking her wet pussy right through the crotch of the little panties.

Beth could feel an orgasm mounting, "You're going to make me cum."

This made Mark suck and lick her harder driving her out of her mind.

In just seconds Beth yelled, "oh yes, I'm cumming!" and rocked her hips up to Mark's sucking mouth.

Oh God that orgasm felt so good going through her. Once this orgasm ended, Beth, trying to catch her breath gasped. "Oh God, did that ever feel good."

Mark didn't say a word as he hooked his finger into the little panties and started them down her legs. Beth raised her ass up to make it easier for him. Once the panties were removed, Beth wondered which cock he was going to slip into her.

When Beth thought Rod had arrived and was going to slip one of his penis extension cocks into her, she felt a tongue run right up her slit. She jumped, "Mmmm yes."

Then he did something to her that he had never done before. He pulled her pussy lips wide open as far as they would go. He went to work on just the hard clitoris. He was sucking it, biting it, and rolling it around with his tongue.

Never had her husband ever eaten her pussy in the way that he was now. Oh my God she was loving it.

For the first time that night Beth wondered if maybe it wasn't Mark. Maybe now, another man was with her, for real. Beth couldn't believe it; his sucking was going to have her cumming again very soon.

Beth's legs were flopping around, as was the rest of her body. She couldn't stop yelling, begging for him to keep eating her. Beth's fantasy mind was going wild now.

In her mind, her husband was watching another man eat her. Was it another man eating her? Beth was just about to cum the second time, thinking and hoping it was another man.

She has pushed her husband totally out of the picture now. She yelled, "oh god don't stop, please don't stop. Oh yes, make me cum"

Her body became fiery hot as a second orgasm started through her. "Oh, I'm cumming."

Beth held her ass up off the bed with her pussy tight to her lover's mouth. He was sucking on her clit as hard as he could. Beth was cumming, and he was still holding her pussy lips wild open. Beth didn't know she could cum that hard. Beth felt as if she was about to pass out.

But Beth didn't pass out. After the orgasm ended, she fell back on the bed panting like a dog and said, "Oh God! that was great. Please fuck me before my husband gets home, God, I need it bad I'm so horny."

Beth's pussy was wet and in need of a big cock She couldn't stand it. Her lover gave her pussy one more kiss, then moved around on the bed. He hooked Beth's legs over his shoulders and pushed them back until her legs were just about touching her breasts.

Beth felt the head of a cock sliding up and down her slit, getting covered with slippery wetness. "Oh God fuck me, fuck me good."

Beth pushed her hips up to him hoping it would slip in.

This time Beth was not kept waiting. He lined it up with her hot, wet pussy, and pushed forward. The head popped right inside, "Mmmm, yes, oh yes, fuck me."

Her lover started working that hot cock inside her. Short and slow pumps each time going in a little deeper. Before long he had it as deep inside her as it would go. It felt to Beth like it was eight or nine inches long.

He would slowly pull it back out until it popped all the way out of her. Then, sink it slowly all the way in. This slow fucking was driving Beth nuts. She was pumping her hips up to him. Moaning loudly, "yes, faster, your cock feels so good."

Beth's lover liked her begging for it and he kept up this slow and deep fucking. Beth was about to go out of her mind as she started begging for him to fuck her faster.

Beth was humping her wet married pussy up to his hard cock. Deep inside her body Beth could feel yet another orgasm starting to build. "Oh God! don't stop! Please! Oh yes! Make me cum again! Yes, yes fuck!"

Beth humped up to his hard cock even faster.

Finally, he started fucking her faster with long deep strokes. This was what she needed! "Oh God! that's it! Yes, fuck me! Fuck me hard."

His speed kept getting faster as Beth's third orgasm grew nearer. The faster he pumped into her the better it felt. Her married pussy was running over with pussy juice as he pounded down into her. She was near total orgasm.

Beth hit climax and she exploded. She yelled out again, "I'm cumming, oh god your cock feels so good"

Her lover pushed as deep in her hot pussy as he could. It felt to Beth like a cock pulsing, cumming inside her. She could feel it flex and jerk just like her husband's does when he's cumming inside her.

Beth wasn't aware there were dildos that could ejaculate. She was certain now that Mark had arranged for and another man and he had just ejaculated hot sperm inside her.

Panting and lying there in the dark, her lover pulled out of her and got off the bed. Beth dropped her legs down still spread wide open. She could feel pussy juices running out of her pussy down over her asshole and onto the bed.

Then without saying a word he started playing with her still hard clit. He sank a few fingers inside her used pussy then rubbed pussy juice all around her clit. "Oh God what are you doing? You better stop or you'll have me cumming again."

He didn't stop. He just kept on playing with her clit, making her hotter and hotter all the time. "Beth didn't know how many times she could cum in a night but was soon well on her way to a fourth.

Just seconds away from the fourth orgasm, he stopped playing with her clit leaving her high and dry, well not dry.

Beth's hips were pumping into the air, "Oh God! what are you doing" Touch me! Play with me! Make me cum! Don't leave me like this!"

Beth was pumping air trying to make herself cum. His fingers came to her lips, she tasted, it was cum. Cum from her pussy, cum from his cock. Another man's cum. Beth had just cheated and her husband had watched. She was a hotwife and I loved it.

Beth moaned to him, "fuck me again." Her lover moved over the top of her. He removed her blindfold. The room was dimly lit. Beth didn't recognize the man who was between her wide spread legs. His hard cock sank back into her. "Oh God that feels so good." He pushed all the way inside her with his first stroke.

Whoever it was, Beth hoped that it would never end. Beth could see another man had his cock inside her. She now 100% believed another man had cum inside her. Beth wanted him to cum inside her again.

Beth hooked her legs around his back to pull him deeper inside. His face moved to hers and they kissed. The kiss was soft, but passionate. Oh my God it felt so good as he started a nice fast pace of fucking and kissing her.

Beth started humping her ass up off the bed. Moaning, "Mmmm. God this feels so good, Mark has never fucked me like this. Mark can't fuck me like this."

He grabbed her ass and pulled her up tight on his cock. His speed kept getting faster and faster. Beth couldn't believe how wet she was and the sounds her pussy was making.

The wet suction sounds of their love making filled the room. Beth was yelling, "I'm cumming again. OH GOD YES."

She held her ass up off the bed pushing up to him. With just a few more strokes with his cock deep inside her. Beth's lover let out this funny sounding groan and his cock started pulsing deep inside.

Beth started working her wet pussy lips up and down that cock as if she was milking all the cum out. Mark had watched, his wife knew for certain that another man was fucking her. Mark also knew another man had just cum, again, deep inside his wife.

Beth dropped her ass back down on the bed as my unknown lover slowly pulled that cock out. Once he was all the way out, she could feel more of her juices running out.

Beth's lover got off the bed then untied her. They embraced and kissed briefly. He introduced himself as 'Dana.' "We have met before; you may not remember."

Beth hearing his voice and name did remember. He was a friend of Henry's. Dana was a handsome black man. Several minutes passed. Dana sat on the bed beside Beth. They talked and kissed. They agreed the next time they made love she would not be tied.

Dana kissed Beth goodnight and left the bedroom.

Beth heard Mark's voice for the first time since she had been with Dana.

"Beth, I believed you had cheated on me before. I just had to see you do it."

"I watched you with him. I watched you commit adultery. I watched you fucking another man."

"I watched you cum on his cock. I can see his cum leaking from your pussy."

Beth inquired of her husband, "Did you like watching as much as I enjoyed the fucking?" Was it as good as you wanted it to be?"

Mark approached his wife and she saw that he was nude with a hard-on. "Yes," he answered. "It was as good, maybe better than I wanted it to be. Now, you are free to bring men home to fuck. I hope you will let me watch."

Mark sucked one of Beth's nipples into his month and then asked how many times Dana had made her cum. As her husband kissed the other nipple Beth moaned "Dana made me cum four times."

Mark then slid his hand down her body very slowly. Once his fingers made their way down to her hot and wet pussy, he sank two or three fingers right inside. "Mmmm," Beth moaned.

Beth rocked her pussy up to his fingers. Still working on her nipples with his mouth Mark moaned "Mmmm, you're completely full of his cum. No wonder it's leaking from you."

"Dana came in me twice." She humped her pussy on Mark's fingers a little faster.

"Fuck baby, I've got to have some of this." Mark moved towards his wife's legs.

Beth pushed him back, "hold on, before you add any of your own, get down there and lick my pussy"

Mark was resigned to the new power dynamic in their marriage. He moved down, kissed his wife's cummy thighs, then licked up and down her cum filled pussy. For the first time Mark was cleaning another mans cum from his wife's pussy.

Fresh cum from the Big Black Cock he had arranged to service his wife. The Big Black Cock that would service his wife in the future. The Big Black Cock that would leave hot sticky cum for him to clean. Mark licked, sucked, and stuck his tongue into his wife's vagina.

When Beth believed he had completed his mission he was allowed to line up his little hard cock with the pussy that was just serviced by another man. Mark was allowed to make love to his wife knowing her pussy would be pleasured by many men.

In one fast move he sank his cock all the way inside. Beth pushed up to meet him.

"Oh God your cheating cummy pussy feels so good." He pulled back out maybe and inch then pushed back inside her as hard as he could and moaned "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

Beth couldn't believe he came so fast. He didn't pump her more than twice. She did the best she could do with her slick wet pussy to milk the cum out of his hard cock.

Mark then fell down on top of his wife, his cock softening while still inside her. "Oh God! That felt so good."

Beth kissed him. "It must have, you've never cum so fast before."

Mark kissed Beth back. "I'm sorry, it just got to me."

"What got to you?" she asked.

"All of it got to me. Watching the way you responded to him, knowing you wanted him. Watching as you fucked another man. Watching as you orgasmed on his cock."

"The feeling of your pussy knowing it had just been filled with another man's cum. All of it, it just felt so good finally slipping my cock inside you."

Mark was rock hard again and was quickly back inside her. Mark told her, "Beth, I'm so relieved we finally made it happen."

"Right or wrong, I believe you had been cheating and fucking other men, like Henry for example."

"I believed you wanted to fuck other men while I watched. I knew you would never let me watch until I set this up."

"Tonight, while you were fucking another man, I watched. I loved seeing the pleasure he gave you. I want to watch you with other men again and again."

Hooking her legs around his back, Beth moaned, "yes Mark, you let another man fuck me tonight. You're right, all this talk, all the fantasy, it was time to move on to a new chapter."

Beth confessed, "I have been fucking other guys for a while now. Truthfully, I have been with a few different guys. I never had an affair, only trysts for fun."

"Now you've watched, and know for sure, I will fuck other men in front of you. Not always, but enough to keep you engaged."

"Bring Dana home another time, I want to fuck him again."

Mark was now pumping in at full speed. "You want to fuck him again?"

"Yes, of course I want to fuck him again, his big cock felt so good, I can barely feel yours inside me."

"I want to suck his cock too. Yes, I want to suck that big beautiful black cock that makes me cum so hard."

"Your pussy is so wet, so hot. I'm sorry, I'm cumming again."

Mark gave Beth one more hard push as his cock exploded inside.

"Beth, you are my hotwife and I am your cuckold." They lay together cuddling. In love, their way.

The adventure will continue...