The Evolution of a Marriage Pt. 09

Story Info
Beth begins a new affair.
3.4k words
3.84
8.5k
13
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 08/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarkLane
MarkLane
154 Followers

Her name is Beth. She has committed adultery and is a hotwife.

Note: Adultery is consensual sexual intercourse between two people not married to each other regardless of knowledge or agreement or encouragement from the offender's spouse.

Beth is tall for a woman, regular build, nice boobs, and curvy hips. Usually, she wears her hair shoulder length, wavy, strawberry blonde. Full lips, blue eyes, she wears glasses. Shapely long legs and nicely rounded ass.

Sexually, Beth is aggressive, a little wild, and always willing to experiment.

She loves the taste of cum, giving blowjobs and feeling a cock ejaculate into her mouth. Like most girls I think, she started giving hand jobs to some of her dates. Later when she had a steady boyfriend, she started to suck cock. Beth knew from the first time that cock-sucking was a skill she would be very good at.

Beth returned to university to finish her master's degree. Beth and her husband lived in the same city as her campus allowing her to come home after classes. Beth had 2 full-time semesters remaining.

Mark's career was in flight and he travelled a fair bit for his business.

Two years ago Beth had an extramarital affair with a man named Darren. After the affair with Darren ended, Beth and Mark agreed that while they both enjoyed Beth as a hotwife, they would return to a traditional, monogamous marriage.

They would continue their deep fantasy role plays which included past and 'what could be' events.

About two weeks into classes of her 2nd last semester, Beth sat in a reading lounge with some friends. They were talking when a fellow came up to one Beth's friends, Tammy, and exchanged some class notes.

Wow, who is that guy, Beth thought to herself. She immediately started writing a hotwife adventure in her mind to share with her husband. The new guy was going to be the co-star.

Tammy introduced Tom. Tom was a grad student that had transferred to finish his doctorate. Tom joined their conversation. Soon after and Tom and Beth became friends.

A couple weeks after their first meeting, sometime in early October, Tom purposefully left the group's company when Beth did. They walked to the parking area together. On the way Tom told Beth he thought she was pretty, very attractive.

Beth thanked him for the complement and told him he was handsome himself.

Arriving at Beth's car, Tom admitted to Beth he was very attracted to her and had been waiting for the opportunity to walk and talk with her. Tom asked Beth if he could kiss her.

"Tom," Beth replied, "maybe you don't know, I'm married, I shouldn't be kissing other men."

"I know you're married Beth, but I find you so beautiful, irresistible actually." Tom brushed his hand up and down Beth's arm and smiled.

"May I hug you then," he asked? Without a verbal reply, Beth stepped toward and they hugged, more of an embrace.

Beth tingled while being held in his arms. She hadn't felt that way with a man other than her husband for quite a while. She remembered those feelings. She enjoyed those feelings. Their embrace lasted longer than it should have. Tom's hands had started to wander.

Beth, remembering the times she had been unfaithful to her husband, didn't stop him. His warm breath felt nice on her neck and cheek. Tom, pursuing until stopped, gently kissed her neck. A soft, pleasantly erotic kiss.

The embrace was coming to an end. Tom's lips where so close to Beth's. They seized moment. Tom leaned in to kiss her, she pulled him to her breast and they kissed. It wasn't a lingering kiss, but it was soft and sensual.

Tom's cock had hardened. Beth felt the bulge against her, flashing him a big smile as she opened her car door. Beth speculated he would jerk off thinking of her. It would be a waste of cum, but she hoped he would.

A couple days later that week, Tom overheard Beth say to another friend that her husband was going to be quite late. When Beth excused herself from the group, Tom, not wanting to miss an opportunity to be alone with Beth, said his farewells too. He walked Beth to the parking lot again.

They chatted as they walked to their cars. When they were about to part, he admitted that he overheard Beth say her husband would be home late. Tom asked Beth if she would join him for a quick dinner somewhere.

Beth seductively bit her lip, slightly tilted her head, and replied "Tom, sounds like you're asking me on a date."

Tom blushed and replied, "Maybe, I would love to date you Beth, would you join me for dinner?"

It's possible Beth wasn't thinking clearly. Her history suggested otherwise and she knew exactly what she was doing. Was all the roleplay, fantasy and former infidelity getting to her? Was it Dana, Darren, or a couple of other men she had been with since her marriage? Beth had already spent a few stolen moments in Tom's arms. She wanted to spend more. Should the married lady have declined? She didn't.

Beth enjoyed Tom's company during dinner. He was easy to talk to, engaging and most of all, Beth found him sexually stimulating. Tom was making her crotch wet.

Dinner had concluded. Good food, a couple glasses of wine, some very enjoyable conversation and a tingle between her married legs. Beth was vulnerable.

Beth unlocked her car, Tom asked if he could kiss her goodnight. Playfully, bashfully, Beth said "Tom, I think that would be a perfect end to our date."

Beth felt a blushing come over her. Tom embraced her and they kissed. Beth's response to Tom was inappropriate. They were sharing much more than a friendly kiss. This kiss was soft and sensual. This kiss lingered and her lips parted slightly as his tongue pushed forward and entered her mouth.

Beth playfully sucked on his tongue and returned a little of her own. They kissed intently and sufficiently long to signal her growing interest and desire. Beth hoped the kiss was enough to keep him interested too. It was significantly more of a kiss than a married woman should have shared with a man that wasn't her husband.

This was a kiss that a married would share with a man she was thinking about cheating with. The old lifestyle flashed through her mind again. Was it time to reignite the shared wife fantasy she and her husband had?

Beth was very aroused from snuggling and kissing Tom. She was able to catch her head and end their embrace. Beth thanked Tom for a great evening and agreed to date him again.

Beth was positive that Tom knew he was very close to making love to her. On the drive home Beth couldn't get the evening out of her mind.

Beth thought of Mark. Their hotwife fantasy had taken several twists and turns and was on the way to becoming reality again. That could not be denied, Beth was dating another man.

She had seductively kissed him and he had sexually excited her. At that moment, Beth knew she would commit adultery with Tom. Would she simply cheat, or would she allow Mark to know she was a hotwife again?

Beth hadn't smoked much for the last year. She couldn't remember the last time she had. She stopped at the convenience store and purchased a package of Virginia Slims, her most recent brand, also a Bic flick. Beth lit a cigarette in the car. Took a deep drag and exhaled seductively, the way that excited Mark. Beth finished her cigarette during the drive home. She was enjoying the erotic feeling that Tom had awakened.

Beth arrived home hoping to have Mark fuck her while wearing one of the extenders. She would fantasize about Tom. To her dismay, she learned Mark's flight delayed and he would later than expected. Beth was so aroused thinking of her date with Tom. She wanted him to take her forcefully, and fuck her hard. She needed sexual release.

Beth sat on the sofa, smoked another cigarette and thought about Tom. She moved to the bedroom undressed, and lay naked on her bed except for her hotwife anklet which she had slipped on. She lit another cigarette and removed a large black flesh like dildo from her bedside table. She had satisfied herself with it many times when she was alone and many times with Mark.

Most times, she had fantasized that she was cheating, in bed fucking another man. She rarely thought about anyone in particular before. When she used it, she never thought about her husband. Tonight, she couldn't get Tom out of her mind.

Tom had Beth horny. She took leisurely drags from the Virginia Slim and moved the dildo in and out of her pussy. Her first orgasm was quick and intense. She closed her eyes and imagined Tom rubbing his cock up and down her pussy lips. Slowly he would enter her. Beth was so hot and turned on thinking of Tom. She continued a slow hard fuck with the dildo. It was now Toms cock.

As Beth moved Tom's cock in and out of her pussy, she was fantasizing that Tom was inside her. Making love to her. Oh, how she wanted Tom inside her. Beth called his name and enjoyed another intense orgasm. Beth couldn't stop lusting for Tom.

Her husbands' cuckold fantasy would come alive again. Yes, I'll tell him, soon she thought. I'll be fucking Tom for real.

Beth was asleep when Mark arrived home. He noted the pack of cigarettes and the butts in the ashtrays. Smoking had become a hotwife 'tell" for Beth. Had she, or was she thinking about it. Mark was dismayed that he missed seeing her smoke. If she had started smoking again, there would be many more opportunities.

Beth and Mark spoke the next morning as she scurried to get to an early class. Mark acknowledged the smoked cigarettes. "Something we need to talk about/", he asked.

Beth brushed it off that she just felt like it, adding, "too bad your flight was delayed."

Beth didn't mention Tom. Life was quickly back to normal.

Beth didn't see or speak to Tom again until the next week. She was sitting around with the group. She and Tom were exchanging flirty glances. Beth felt flushed by the way he was looking at her. Beth knew he wanted to make love to her. She wanted it too.

Beth was totally infatuated with him. Tom and Beth left together and went to get their cars. They held hands like boyfriend/girlfriend for the 10-minute walk to the parking lot. During the walk they spoke of their dinner, kiss and their mutual attraction.

Tom asked Beth when she would be free to go on another date with him. Beth asked what he had in mind.

Tom said, "I live alone in a studio apartment not far from here. We could go to my place, have a glass of wine, and order in some Chinese, get to know each other, even better."

"Oh Tom," Beth cooed softly, "I want us to get to know each better. Much better. Yes, that sounds amazing, I can't today, but soon."

Beth reached and lightly brushed Tom's cock with her had. "Much better indeed."

Beth's relationship with Tom was about to take another step forward. Beth had insinuated to Tom they would have sex. Believing he was going to have sex with her, Tom moved in and kissed her.

Beth's lips parted and she sucked his tongue gently as it entered her mouth. The length and quality of this kiss was once again way-out of line for a married woman to be sharing with another man.

They held each other tight and continued to kiss as their tongues played with each other. They must have stood French kissing for 10 minutes. When the kiss finally broke, Tom asked Beth to come home with him, right then.

Beth could feel Tom's cock, pushing against her, through his pants. Beth wanted to feel Tom's cock buried deep inside her married pussy. Tom was much larger than Beth's husband. It was more of a Rod sized cock. Beth wanted to orgasm with him inside her. Beth wanted Tom to orgasm inside her.

Soon now, Beth would be cheating on her husband. If she went to Tom's place then it would be sooner than planned. Beth's fetish nagged at her and she had a longing for him to cum in her mouth.

"Tom, not today, I want to, I really want to, and we will, but I can't, today."

Beth and Tom embraced and kissed a while longer. Beth was having an affair with Tom. It would soon be an adulterous affair.

Mark was home when Beth arrived. Beth sat on the sofa and lit a cigarette. Mark immediately took notice, "Beth, you always look so sexy when you smoke. It's been a while since you have smoked in my presence."

Beth told her husband she was very horny and wanted to have sex. Really, she just wanted to tell him about Tom and relieve the tension Tom had caused between her legs and in her mind.

Beth knew telling Mark about Tom would make him as excited as she was. Beth had told Mark so many fictional adventures. She had told him about some real ones as well.

Her husband would never know for sure if she was telling the truth about Tom or not. Mark never totally believed Beth was cheating until he watched her. He had told her many times he wanted to watch her again.

They went right to bed and began an embrace. They lay beside each other and kissed. The kisses were passionate. Beth loved her husband deeply but she would cheat on him.

Beth began to rub Mark's cock and whispered to him. "Do you want me to start fucking other men, again?"

"It was so arousing when you had affairs and cheated on me. I so wanted to watch you with all of them." He replied.

"I know," Beth whispered.

"You didn't answer, do you want me to start fucking other men, again?"

Again Mark didn't answer the question, "do you want to start fucking other men again Beth?"

"Yes, I do, I will, if you want me to too."

Mark finally answered, "Yes, I want you to start fucking other men again. But I want to watch."

"Have you met someone? I figured something has triggered you to smoke again."

"Yes Mark, I have dated him a few times. We've embraced and kissed. I met him few weeks ago. I haven't had sex with him yet."

"Today we walked and held hands. I'm beginning think of him as my boyfriend. I'm ready to have sex with him and I want to."

"If you are sure you want to return to that lifestyle, then I hope you have sex with your boyfriend."

Beth replied, "Yes Mark, I am, soon now, I will. My boyfriend is a guy I met at the U."

"His name is Tom. The night you're flight was delayed last week, I'd been on date with him."

Upon hearing this confession Beth's husband became rock hard.

"Mark," Beth continued, "I knew you'd like the thought of me being on date."

Mark replied, "yes, the thought of you dating another man arouses me. It always has."

Beth purred, "I let him hold me and kiss me."

Mark replied in a moan, "god that makes me hard."

Beth moved down so that she could lick his hard cock.

She continued "we kissed, soft and passionate kisses, some tongue."

Mark was so hard, Beth was wet.

Mark quizzed, "just kissing Beth, nothing more?"

Mark was very turned on and between sucks, nibbles, and rubs Beth spoke, "so far just kissing, oh I did brush his hard cock through his pants. He is nice and big."

"Mark, I'll go on another date with him."

"I know I will fuck him. I'll suck his cock too and let him cum in my mouth."

"I think I want to have an affair with him."

Mark surprised Beth, and said, "I had never considered you having another affair. I had assumed if we did this again you would prefer a quick fling or a one nighter. The idea of you having an affair with a steady lover is very arousing."

Beth told Mark the truth about her relationship with Tom. Beth recounted the hot kiss Tom and she had shared just before she came home. Then, she told Mark that a week ago she had put on her anklet, used a dildo, and pretended it was Tom.

Mark stated, "Beth, I want you to fuck him. I know you are going to fuck him."

"Yes Mark, I will fuck him."

"From this point forward, I am the hotwife I once was, the same one we fantasize about."

Beth continued, "I'm sure I'm going to enjoy sucking his cock."

Beth continued to suck, rub, and question her husband. "I want you to be ok with this. You sure you won't divorce me if start fucking other men again, if I have an affair with Tom?"

"No on the contrary, I want you to have a lover and have an affair. I want you to have a boyfriend." he replied.

"Mark, I'm going to tell Karen and Gail once I have had sex with Tom."

"I want to finally join their hotwife club. I will let them know I am cucking you and you are ok with it."

"Do you agree that I can tell them, and anyone else I choose that I cheat on you?"

Mark replied, "you three are so hot, yes, I want them to know that you are in their league. Tell them, let me listen when you do."

"Alright then, I'll begin an intimate affair with Tom who is already my boyfriend."

"I'm not ready for you to watch me with him. Let me be with him a couple times before I approach that with him."

"If he won't agree, I'll end it with him and start an affair with someone who will. I promise."

"Do you agree?" Beth questioned.

Mark agreed.

Beth put the extender over Mark's cock. "Mmmm, now I'm going to close my eyes and enjoy."

Their talk had Beth sopping wet. She climbed on top of Mark, sank down and the cock extender entered her. It didn't feel like her husband, Beth was imagining it was Tom inside her. Beth began to ride him.

"Tom, will you fuck me long, hard, and deep, just like the way I want?"

As they fucked, Beth continued speaking, "Mark, will you jerk off at home thinking about me with my boyfriend?"

"Will you think about me cumming on his big cock?"

"Can you imagine every thrust he takes in and out of me and my moans as I cry out with pleasure?"

"God, yes Beth, I do, God forgive me. Yes, unless I'm caged, I know I'll jerk off while I think about you having sex with Tom." Mark moaned.

"Mark," Beth said, "You have watched me before. When you let Dana fuck me when I was tied and blindfolded. Did you jerk off then?"

"Yes."

"I am going to take Tom bareback. When he is done and pulls out his creampie will ooze from me."

By the time he's ready to unload into me, I'll be begging him to cum inside me. I'll be begging him to fill me with his hot sperm."

"Maybe there will be some left for you by the time I arrive home."

"I may have to put you in your cage. You will be here letting your imagination run wild, unable to do anything about it and I'll be begging another man to cum inside me."

"When he does, he'll be squirting inside me deeper than you ever have. Oh, Mark, you do love the thought of it don't you?"

As Mark moaned, Beth continued the verbal assault. "Mark, are you going to cum thinking of me fucking another man?"

"Yes."

"Do these images consume your mind. Are you thinking about another man cumming deep inside me?"

"God, yes Beth, I am."

"You will always be the husband of a hotwife. Are you positive you want me to be?"

"Do you give me full consent to be a hotwife, for me to fuck other men, and for me to brag to my friends about it?"

"Yes"

As Mark consented for Beth to become his hotwife and fuck another man he came into the extender.

Beth came too, very intensely, she told Mark, "I think we are both ready for the next step. This evening was a very enlightening."

MarkLane
MarkLane
154 Followers