The Evolution of Dan Pt. 01

Story Info
The new pastor has an encounter with a deacon's wife.
2.5k words
4.48
8.3k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pastor Whistnant was frustrated. He had only been on the job for a few months and the pushback he was getting was almost too much, way much more than he anticipated. This past Sunday evening he had met with the deacon board and it simply didn't go well. Trying to transition this church from the mid-20th century into the 21st century was going to take a long time.

Yesterday, he had managed to squeeze in a few holes of golf early in the morning and then spent the rest of his day with his wife and kids. Since his kids were at school during the day, he and his wife were able to spend a little more time in the bedroom on Mondays. She was fantastic, 35 years old with a curvy figure in just the right places and looked great for having two kids. As it turns out, before she got serious about her faith, she was a preacher's daughter with the reputation to match. She left the church in her early 20's right out of college for about five years. But as these things sometimes go, the party life came back to haunt her with some bad decisions regarding some abusive partners. She came back to the church around the time he'd met her. They were both the same age and were married eight years ago. They quickly started on kids and now had a seven year old daughter and a five year old son who had just started kindergarten. Life was pretty good. They had met when she returned to her father's church where Dan was on staff. They spend a few years at that church, marrying and having kids, but the time came when Dan was ready to take a church of his own and a few months ago, he took over a struggling church with dwindling attendance just outside of Charlotte.

For a pastor's wife, she was quite adventurous. There had been many Mondays that she had met him at the door after his weekly golf came wearing nothing or something that left nothing to the imagination. There were many times that they never made it to the bedroom. Laura, his wife, was almost insatiable. She could have multiple orgasms and still want more. Lucky for her, Dan had the ability to go more than once, especially if they had not had time to have sex during the week. During their afterglow, Laura would sometimes tell Dan about some of the things she was involved in during her years outside of the church. She had been with women, had been in orgies, and once was gangbanged at a party. Dan found these stories very interesting and very erotic. He was of the theological opinion that as long as no one was being hurt and all the acts were consensual, the marriage bed was wide open and a fun place to experiment. His absolute favorite thing though is that his wife had a cum fetish. She almost always wanted him to finish on her face. Dan found it so hot to watch his cum cover his beautiful wife's face. He often wondered how he would feel to see other men's cum on her face and the thought really turned him on.

In his first three months at the church, Pastor Whistnant had doubled the attendance. That wasn't necessarily saying much, but the town talk of the new pastor had people interested and their attendance went from 75 to 150. Now things were getting tougher. It may be time to bring on an associate pastor soon, but for now, he had to convince a church with a deacon board that ran everything to transition to an elder board where he would be the first among equals. When you are dealing with older men that are either retired or about to retire, they don't tend to want to listen to the advice of the young whippersnapper pastor in his first pastorate. Dan knew it would take time to transition, but the initial fight was almost over. He pretty much had them convinced. The next stage was to redraft the church constitution and that could take a while.

On this particular Tuesday morning, he had arrived at the church about 9am as he usually did. His secretary always had the coffee pot going before he got there. He grabbed a cup and settled into his office where he would play catch-up on email and return phone calls for the first couple hours of his Tuesday morning. The secretary knew that he was not to be disturbed during this time unless it was an emergency. However, around 10am, she buzzed his office. "Yes, Dianne?" Dan said.

"Sorry to bother you, Pastor, but Annette Flemmings is here to see you. She says it is important and urgent. Are you able to see her?"

Annette was the much younger wife of Carl Flemmings, one of the deacons of his church that was nearing retirement. When Carl was around 45 years old, his then-wife who was just a little younger than he was, was diagnosed with breast cancer. The cancer was quite advanced and within three months, his wife passed away. Carl was a partner at a law firm in Charlotte and made a decent living. He decided to take a sabbatical to heal from his loss. During that sabbatical, he had met Annette. He married her just a few months later. Annette, at the time, was only 25 years old. From what Dan had understood, it created quite a scandal at the church and not just because of her age. Annette was honestly one of the most beautiful women that Dan had ever met. She was tall, around 5'11", with legs up to her neck. She had large breasts and a curvy butt that had caught Dan's eyes a few times. When you're a pastor, you have to be extremely careful where you look so Dan never let his eyes linger any longer than what was appropriate, but it was impossible not to notice that Annette had a beautiful body. She never let it show at church though. It had always impressed Dan that despite her gorgeous figure, she always dressed conservative and modestly, usually in a skirt or dress that fell well below the knees and a top that did not show any cleavage. For Dan, that made it even more hot, but he pushed that down because...well...that's just what pastors do. Now, Annette and Carl have been married for ten years. Say what you want, but Annette seemed to really care about Carl. She had been accused of being a golddigger at the time, but no one could really say that now. She seemed happy with Carl and was very active in the church. It made Dan wonder what the crisis was.

"Sure, Dianne. Send her in." Dan replied. He stood up to open his office door and greet Annette and when he saw her, he probably could not hide his shock. Annette was wearing this skin tight black dress, almost like a cocktail dress, that was very short. He had on black pantyhose, maybe thigh highs but he couldn't tell, and the dress was low cut revealing some cleavage that was already ample and a bra that pushed her breasts up and almost out. Dan had never seen her dressed like this. Almost involuntarily, he felt his cock twitch in his pants. He was pretty sure that Annette noticed his surprise, but he very quickly recovered.

"Annette, come in," he said. "Dianne said that you said it was urgent. Are you okay?"

"I need to talk and I need some advice," she said.

"Sure," he said. "Have a seat." Dan had an area in his office for informal meetings with a couple of chairs and a loveseat. It helped when he counseled to make the person feel comfortable. "What's going on?" he asked.

"I'm sorry, Pastor. I usually don't dress like this at church, but I came straight from work," she said. Annette had started her own cosmetic business, one of those multi-level marketing setups. It was working for her, but probably more because of her looks than her sales skills.

"It's about Carl," she said.

"Okay," he said. "Please continue."

"I was so upset about this that I had to leave work. I feel tremendously guilty, but I have to tell someone."

Dan nodded. She continued. "When Carl and I got married, we had the best relationship. He was just so nice and easy to be with, but lately, something has changed. I noticed that he has been a bit aloof. I tried talking to him, but he just brushed me off." She paused as if to get her emotions together.

"This is a bit embarrassing, Pastor." she said.

"It's okay," Dan said. "For the most part, everything stays in this room unless it's something I have to act on. And you only have to tell me what you are comfortable with." Dan said.

She continued,"When Carl and I first got together, we had sex everyday. Then it started to decrease. Four times a week, two times a week, then one. Now, we haven't had sex in over a month." She had her legs crossed and then she uncrossed them. Dan briefly saw that she was indeed wearing thigh highs as he saw the lace at the top. He really tried not to notice, but he did...and he thought that she noticed him noticing. But she kept on talking. "Pastor, I don't know how to say this politely, but I am at my sexual peak. I get...you know...horny."

Dan reacted to the word, but only barely. His training had taught him to never be surprised at anything. But the one thing he could not avoid was the growing erection in his pants. There was no desk to hide behind and as he was trying to maintain a physical posture that was not intimidating and would allow her to speak her heart, but if he didn't move soon, she would notice. "So Pastor...I did something bad," she said. She leaned forward as if to tell him a secret. This allowed him to lean forward to help his erection. "There's a guy I work with. I thought he was gay, but now I know...we kissed at work and one thing lead to another and...we had sex." Dan had a feeling he knew where this was going so he registered no surprise. "I see," he said. "And how do you feel about that?" he asked.

"Honestly, Pastor. God wants me to be honest, right?" she asked.

"Of course," he said. "Speak your heart."

"It was exciting," she said. "I needed it. I...you know...released...and it's like...I feel guilty because I'm married to Carl, but at the same time, I don't...because...if he would have been doing his duty, this wouldn't have happened."

"I understand," Dan said. Mentally, Dan put on his pastor hat. "I think it's important here to realize that you made a choice to have sex with someone besides your husband. That was your choice, despite how you may have felt that you needed that release. That is something that you need to deal with," Dan said.

"Do you think I should tell Carl?" she asked. Dan hesitated.

"For now, no, but I think at some point, you and Carl have to address this. You know, he is older than you and as men get older, their sex drive just isn't as important. I know that is hard for a woman in her sexual peak," Dan said.

"Oh my God, it is so hard. I feel like I've mastur-" She cut herself short. "I'm sorry, is that too much information?"

"No," Dan said. "Everybody mastubates." When he said that, he could feel himself turning red.

"Even pastors?" she asked. Dan thought he saw a flirtatious look in her eyes. Dan decided to deflect a bit. "Haven't you heard the old saying? 90% of men masturbate. The other 10% lie." he cracked a smile. The joke worked. She laughed. "Well, thank you Pastor Dan. This has been...enlightening." There was no question that time. She was definitely flirting. "Can we talk again?" she asked. As a pastor, Dan tried not to curse, but the thought that went through his head was "Fuck." He didn't say it out loud. "Yes. See my secretary on the way out and she can make an appointment for you."

"Thank you," she said. As she stood up, she briefly parted her knees and Dan could not help but see that she was not wearing underwear and that she was shaved. It was ever so quick, but there it was. Dan had to stand up now and his cock was straining at his pants. As he stood up, she held out her hand to be shaked. He shook her hand gently and he noticed her eyes looking at his crotch. There was no hiding his erection. He knew it and he knew that she saw it. "Thank you very much for not being judgemental," she said.

"Matthew 7:1. I do my best not to judge," he said. Time to reel this in. "Mrs. Flemming, thank you for coming to see me. I will be praying for you and Carl." That helped to ground things a bit more.

"Thank you," she said as she walked out the door.

"God bless," he said as he closed the door behind her. He stood for a minute, his erection so straight it was touching the door. Did that really just happen to him? He turned and walked to his office chair and sat down. He was still in shock that his session with Annette was so sexually charged. He reached down and touched his cock through his pants. He could not help but think about her. Finally, he couldn't take it anymore. He stood up and locked his door and went back to his office chair, but not before dropping his pants to the ground first. His cock was not huge. It was average, maybe a little above average. Laura never complained about it. He grabbed his cock and started to pump. He thought about Annette and those thigh highs and her shaved pussy. It didn't take long before he could feel it building. Finally, he arched his back and held his breath so as to not make noise. His cum shot straight up in the air and then angled over and landed on his closed laptop sitting on his desk. And there was a lot of it. He was also an average cummer. Nice load to start with, but a bit smaller with each additional load as he fucked his wife. But this time, he could not believe how much he came and how thick it was. He sat there in the afterglow for a moment before he snapped to his senses. "Holy crap," he thought. "Did I just jerk off at work?" He quickly grabbed some tissues to clean up the mess and adjusted himself. He looked at the clock. 11am. He needed to get some work done. He opened up his now cleaned up laptop and began to work on sermon prep. He really needed something to distract him right now.

To Be Continued...