All Comments on 'The Ex'

by KinkyPotato

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
KantariiKantariiover 7 years ago

I'm pretty sure you used the wrong word when you said "alleviate myself". Kinda made me laugh.

IrvingParkeIrvingParkeover 7 years ago
Anonymous is just jealous.

Anonymous can't come up with any original ideas of their own, so they troll the comments sections of stories written by anyone who writes a decent tale. They don't dare use their real username -- except that one time they fucked up and accidentally stayed logged in while writing their typically unwarranted criticisms, so those of us who caught that know who they are. It's rather pathetic, really, and it's funny that they think they're getting away with it.

Good story, KinkyPotato. A little short for my taste... I think you could have expounded on the hookup and let the drama build a bit more. But other than that, it fits the genres -- both sci-fi and transgender -- and the loving twist at the end is sweet.

Maybe after a couple of revisions to make it perfect, Anonymous will *still* come around to shit all over it because they have nothing better to do with their lives than troll, of all the places on the Internet, an amateur erotica web site.

qwellanqwellanover 7 years ago
Cleverly creative

I enjoyed your story. It is a good examination of a gender changing fantasy. In my opinion the story length needs to be increased to allow perhaps a bit of foreshadowing for the magic ring. Maybe some kind of reference to spells or something.

Very creative and enjoyable. Good luck to you and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Would love to see more follow up to this

Great fic. I think it could be expanded and fleshed out more too, though it is pretty good on its own. I would love to see a follow up fic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
soo she blackmails and rapes him and he falls in love with her?

He deserved to lose his balls

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous