All Comments on 'The Ex'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 4 years ago

Well, well, well. Sex with an ex is often problematic, but having it at a crowded party with your new husband and wife circulating around is a bit extreme! What an unusual woman! Thanks for the treat of your story. 5*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 4 years ago

Just another exquisitely written exploration of the vacillations between desires of brain and libido, Narrator will be right as rain in the morning after self aplicación of brain bleach.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sad.

Women have moral of snaKe. No honor. No integrity. Just animal. Ever hear of forsaking all others? Not in women today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
At sad

You need to meet different woman. My woman is faithful and kind and loves me and my big guy smh. Find better woman

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 4 years ago

Nice quick hitter in your classic Ashson style. I noticed a few repetitious words and phrases within the same paragraph, which should be avoided. Other than that, it was great.

LAHomedogLAHomedogalmost 4 years ago
Something Missing?

Good, hot read. But maybe I missed this -- I did re-read the ending a few times -- he didn't cum. No explosion inside her, etc., etc. Did I miss it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Gotta love the other anonymous guy

Blaming the woman (all women) and not the man who assaulted her despite also being married. That incel mentality is so toxic.

Anyway, awesome as always and great for a quicky! Glad some of us understand this is fantasy lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hate cheaters but very hot story. Many fuck there ex after moving on . It’s familiar and forbidden . Plenty of friends would fuck there ex way back when . I had a time I was getting something from my friends basement apt and he was supposed to be working and left door open . I walked in and smack into looking in the eyes of his ex girl bent over the arm of the sofa hair being pulled back as he pounded her ass as they both said the nastiest dirty sexual things you could think of . She was horrified and he told me to put my dick in her mouth which I didn’t partly because I knew and respected her and also knew her boyfriend well plus she was embarrassed because she was naked in front of me . My asshole arrogant friend even pulled out yanked her head back and shot all over her face. If I was an asshole I could’ve gucked her just to gaureentee to keep quiet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ffuckkk! Need moreee

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous