The Exaltation of Vivienne

Story Info
23-year-old man remembers fucking his mom's best friend.
1.2k words
4.41
41.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One never forgets their first love. I guess that is what it was--love. It began as an arrangement of convenience, I suppose. Her husband left after her fifth miscarriage. She was beautiful, lonely, barren...bereft. She lived next door and was my mother's best friend. She babysat me until I was eleven years old and watched me endure the awkward stage of puberty. Vivienne Laurent was like family to me, until my 19th birthday. Then, we became lovers. I thought I knew her--until I didn't.

When our affair began, she was paradoxically sexually rabid and full of sorrow. A miasma of grief permeated the air long after her climax did. After we had sex, she softened. I caress her body while she got lost in reverie, spilling out words without a filter. Sometimes, I'd fuck her only to spend those tender moments with her, listening to her thoughts. She'd recall memories from her childhood, from her father's peculiar food combinations--sardines and escargots sauteed in olive oil and topped with Roquefort cheese--and, her memory of longing for a sibling who never came. Reminiscing about her childhood, inevitably, reminded her that she wants children.

"Do you want kids, Max?" She asked me that constantly, in an almost whisper, as her eyes peered into the distance. I always thought she wasn't really asking me, it was rhetorical. "No, I don't want to have children. I wouldn't want to bring kids into this horrific world." I always responded with a 'no' and some explanation for why not. I said that for her because to say otherwise would break open a wound that still seeps and oozes. Truthfully, I wanted nothing more than to give Vivienne children, to have children with her, to be more than her clandestine lover.

Over time, what began as a purely sexual affair was replaced with companionship; then, dare I say, love, or it felt that way to me. She rejected the notion of us being together and insisted we continue hiding our relationship. "It wouldn't work," she'd say, "What would we say to your mother?" All those years of hiding our relationship took a toll. She was a master at hiding herself and I soon discovered the many faces of Vivienne Laurent. Maybe it was being young and inexperienced at life, or lacking a duplicitous nature, but hiding my feelings, hiding the truth, was a malignancy that spread in the crevasses between us. Her way of dealing with whatever was happening between us was to deny its existence.

Soon after my 21st birthday, I muscled the courage to say I love you. "Max, I am flattered but what you think is love, it's only lust. You're young. Go have fun with someone your age," she said, dismissively. Or, "Let's not make this into something it's not. You and I could never work. Your mother is my best friend," she'd say. Other times it was some version of, "I have too many wounds, too much baggage, you don't want me." But, I did only want her.

---

It's been nine months and fifteen days since I last saw her. Somehow, I recall our last encounter with eidetic memory, playing in my head like a film. No...real life. Crystal clear. As if I knew it would be our last encounter, my mind and body recorded it all to commemorate our affair.

Her text read, 'Happy 23rd Birthday! Cum over'. It was the 27th of July, the hottest day of the year. It was that overwhelming sense of summer's crescendo-- the feeling of urgency, carnal desire, and metamorphosis. The scent of heated asphalt and warmed peonies blanketed the moonlit sky--thick and heavy. We hadn't been together in twelve days. My cock pulsated at the thought of being inside her, devouring every inch of her, making her mine.

When I close my eyes, I remember that night. I can feel her, smell her. Black strands of long silk cover her head--Our Lady of Guadalupe. Vivienne's gaze tells me everything I need to know. Our words are spare. Summer crickets and faint wasps of hot air seep through the open windows. I caress her hair, still damp from the shower, then lean down and taste her neck. Her 42-year-old flesh, sweet caramel cream, perfectly ripe, slowly melting on my tongue. She's wearing a cobalt blue dress: Puritan collar, five buttons, linen fabric...maybe, tickling below her knees. A small golden dahlia necklace tucked in between her collarbones.

Her two voluptuous lips, a concoction of sweet candy hiding a trifurcated tongue-- part vicious, part intellectual articulation, part sensuality. Her gale force invigorates my soul. Her eyes are smiling, flirtatious, with a brushstroke of deviousness. We stand in the center of her bedroom. Our feet are rooted to the maple floor. Her scent dances about the bedroom; it's warmed vanilla and lavender with a hint of midsummer pine.

My blood--an epoch flood whooshing in my veins as I reach for her dress. One button, two. Three buttons, four. Five buttons. Off. There she is...solar flared lips, black hair flowing downstream, buttered flesh that I slice with my eyes, dual Gods rearing from her chest... omnipotent at her essence. My cock, hyper-gravitating toward her tight crevasse with a deep urgency to impale her.

My Vivienne.

I am her sycophant.

I fall to my knees. I push her back against the floor and spread her legs. My lips suck her clitoris, gently and deliberately. Vivienne's head tilts back, her jaw juts forward. I slide two fingers inside of her. Wet, and warm...and powerful--a summer's typhoon. Vivienne's pulling my hair, thrusting her hips into my face. She's unraveling, moaning, grunting. Hips twirling faster and harder now and my tongue matches her fervor. She's more beautiful now than when I first met her, 15 years ago.

"I want to taste all of you," I say, "Cum in my mouth. Cum all over my face." In that instant, she moans and yells all at once. It's anger, pleasure, pain, grief, and frustration. She releases herself onto my tongue--a magnificent geyser filling my mouth, covering my face. Vivienne collapses onto the wood.

"I need you inside me," she whispers, barely audible.

As she lies there, spent, soft...pliable, I roll her over onto her belly with her arms splayed out. Pushing her legs open once more, my cock descends deep inside her moistened gorge. Little moans eek from her. My cock thrusts deep into her, and I hit her cervix. Her head springs back. She yells as her nails scrape the wood floor.

"Is my cock too big for your tiny little pussy?"

She moans. "Yes, yes! Please fuck me. Cum inside my pussy. I want to feel your cum dripping from my pussy. Make me hurt, Max."

I slam my cock into her in circular motions. My breath is bated, gasping, and my heart fills my chest cavity. She begs me to cum inside her pussy. So I do. I cum deep inside my Vivienne, giving her all of me. We lay there on the floor, salty and dripping, until we fell asleep with our arms and legs intertwined.

That scorching summer night was the last time I made love to her. Now a gaping hole, an ever-expanding valley exists within me. Months passed and I didn't hear from her. She didn't answer my calls or texts. Her car was parked in the driveway but she never came to the door. Maybe it was her way of ending things, of forcing me to "get with a girl my age". The more she avoided me, the more I wanted her--had to have her.

Four months and three days after that night, my mother called me with good news.

Vivienne is pregnant.

---

XXX

Anaïs Anamnēsis

© 2023 Anaïs Anamnēsis. All right reserved.