The Exam

Story Info
Her new submissive gets an exam.
1.3k words
3.37
11.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight poured through the windows and burned her have shut eyes she groaned. She cursed him for opening the shades this early.

"You have to remember Mistress today is the annual check-up, we have to be to the doctors in two hours we have to get you ready!" He said.

"The bath is ready at the correct temperature and while you're bathing I will put out your clothes for the day." He told her.

She groaned again as she sat up in bed rubbed her eyes, trying to get too sleepy seeds out of them.

"You know I am going to have Doctor Alice do an extra special prostate exam on you today!" She said sadistically.

He just smiled and followed her into the bathroom; he helped her into the bath, and then put the coffee mug on the stand next to the bath.

She lay there inside the bath and let out a happy sigh. He walked out and went to her closet and got out her white blouse; black skirt, ankle-high and black boots. Going to her lingerie drawer and getting out a pair of white bikini panties and bra.

After a few moments, he went back inside the bathroom and helped her out of the tub. He wiped down her body with a pink fluffy towel.

She smiled at him patted his head, as he kneeled before him, wiping her feet dry. Soon they're back in the bedroom and she was putting on her underwear and other clothing. He helped her zip up her boots.

She stood and walked across the floor, the heels of her boots clicking on the wooden floor. Click-click, click-clack.

She went to the den and logged on to her computer checking her emails from the society page, Society being society for BDSM, not for any vanilla social event.

A bunch of events and munches were coming up fairly soon, she marked most as attending with her pet.

Before too long it was time to leave for the doctors

He opened the back door to the car, and she sat got in, he closed it behind her. He got in the driver's side and backed the car out of the driveway.

Traffic was light today and they were at the medical building fairly soon. He parked the car closest to the building!

He could get and opened the door for her and then followed her at 10 paces behind. She waited for him to open the door for her. He did so and then they entered the reception area.

The receptionist greeted her with a nod and a smile and said "Someone will be with you shortly ma'am."

They sat down and waited for just a few moments. Pretty soon an aide came out and took them to the exam room. She took all the vitals; blood pressure, oxygen, level, the temperature on both of them. She entered these numbers into the laptop. Then she told him Doctor Alice would be with them shortly. And exited the room. She asked them both to remove their clothes from their underwear and put on gowns.

He helped his Mistress take off your clothes and he placed him on the hook behind the door. When he was sure she was taken care of and gowned up; he disrobed himself down to his underwear and placed the gown on himself and his mistress.

Doctor Alice came in not too long after that and said "Ah it's nice to see both of you again!"

She looked over the pet and smiled.

Mistress was first to be examined. Doctor Alice said everything looked OK, but she would schedule Mistress for a mammogram.

Doctor Alice stated she would do a pap smear in the office.

Next, it was the pet's turn to be up on the table. Doctor Alice checked him out and she smiled as she took his balls in her hands, he had a decent handful, they were cum laden. She did all the other tests and then had him bend over the exam table.

He heard the snap of the latex gloves and heard the plop of goop from the Lube. Soon she was probing his ass with her fingers going in deep and massaging his prostate. He felt the burn on his walnut as she probed him.

Mistress cleared her throat. "Doctor he has been a very bad boy and I think he needs an extra special prostate exam." She said.

Doctor Alice smiled at mistress and went over to a drawer she pulled out the prostate probe. She lubed it up thoroughly and then inserted it inside him. It wasn't just a prostate probe; it was more like a vibrator His moans came more and more.

Mistress and a doctor both told him not to make a mess on the floor, but it was hard not to as her probing became faster and faster.

"Please! please let pet release!" He moaned.

They both laughed at him.

"When your mistress says you are ready to come you may come!" Doctor Alice said harshly.

It seemed like an eternity as he was getting probed. It was almost unbearable.

Doctor Alice would stop for a few seconds then start up again edging him completely.

Finally, the mistress said, "You may release now pet, but cum in the cup that Doctor Alice has in front of you ."

He did so and filled the beaker up a quarter of the way.

He was made to drink his salty load. He scrunched up his lips at the salty taste. But he had to smack his lips as some was spilling over his lips.

"You may get dressed now pet and please clean yourself up in the sink and then join us in my office." Doctor Alice said.

Mistress and the doctor moved out of the exam room and went to the doctor's office. Shortly he came into the office and sat down. They were both discussing the upcoming event at the society.

Doctor Alice was like, "I think those bitches at the club will be jealous of you, he's such a great addition to your household.

Mistress laughed and nodded in agreement. "Yes, I think they will be jealous of him and me!"

Doctor Allice went back to her business "Well I'm going to draw some blood work for you both and a PSA for him as well he's getting to the age where he must be checked early for prostate cancer. It was a bit enlarged."

He looked shocked, but the doctor leaned over and patted his hand.

"It is an okay boy it's just a precaution, we don't want things to get out of control." She said.

She pointed out the slip and they went to the front desk and said their goodbyes.

The next day before they ate, they went to the lab and got their blood work.

Mistress had to wait a while for her mammogram.

But in a couple of days, the results were back from the blood test and everything was fine.

The next week Mistress went to get her mammogram, the results were fine as well as the pap r.

In a couple of weeks, the gala would be upon them. A few days before mistress went, she went and got the works done at her salon Hair, nails, etc.

He was given a full-body wax including a Brazilian wax on his balls, and bunghole!

He bit his mouth so hard that he bled, but he endured the pain for her because he loved her.

The night of the gala she was dressed in her red corset white skirt, fishnet stockings, and white 3-inch heels. She was stunning just stunning.

He wore a black floor-length topcoat and nothing but a black thong in one of those black-tie collars around his neck and his leash.

All the other mistresses there were jealous because he was so attentive to his Mistress. He had no eyes but for her.

Many tried to engage him in conversation, but it was very little, to say the least.

At the end of the night, they went home. She made love to him and they went to sleep as a very satisfied couple.

THE END