The Exchange Student Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

He pulled me up onto my hands and knees. I felt his cock rub against my wet hole and very slowly but very easily he pushed it inside.

"Ooo!" I moaned, grabbing at the sheets. I was still a bit sore from earlier in the day and this wasn't helping.

"Molly! You're so dirty tight!" He said. "Celeste had the twins by c-section and she's not this tight," he said, groaning.

I said nothing.

He started thrusting, then got faster until he got to a rhythm he liked and then he stayed there. He reached under me and grabbed my breasts. "Tight, little 18 year old pussy, and your big c-cups," he whispered. "I love your body, sweetheart," he said.

My breasts lurched below me with every thrust.

Robert eventually grew tired of sex with me from behind. "Onto your back now, beautiful," he said.

He rolled me over, and his body immediately came down over mine. He kissed me and looked at me quizzically when I didn't enthusiastically respond.

"What? You like it when Celeste kisses you and not me now?" He said. He lifted my legs and hooked my knees over his shoulders. My torso rolled backwards and my feet, because my body was essentially folded in half, almost touched either sides of the pillow that my head was on.

He thrusted into me over and over. "You know, it was Celeste's idea to do this exchange program. I didn't want to do it. But now? Jesus! I'm so glad we did!" He said.

"I bet you are," I said a little sourly.

"I'm almost there, Molly. Get ready...here I come!" He said.

He collapsed on top of me, grinding his pelvis into mine. He kissed my face but I didn't look at him.

When he stopped twitching I pushed him off of me. I had to hunt down where half my clothes were to put them back on.

Robert rolled to his side and watched me quickly putting my clothes back on. "Is something wrong?" He asked me. "Don't you want to come?"

I adjusted my shirt. "When you see Celeste, tell her I need to talk to her," I said. I was surprised I was able to keep my voice as even as it was because I was angry.

Robert looked confused, but I walked out the door without a look back.

I strangely didn't see Celeste or Robert for the rest of the evening.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Wednesday, August 28, 1991

The next day I woke up to Celeste breezing into my room. She threw open the curtains and my bedroom immediately brightened.

"I'm sorry, I was busy with my pottery last night. But Robert said you wanted to speak with me?" She said.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I noticed that, curiously, Celeste had her magic wand with her.

And again, I had done some thinking in the night. I still had Robert's cum in my pussy and that concerned me.

"Yeah. Um, well, first off, I'd rather not get pregnant. I think I need to be on some form of birth control or something."

"We're taking care of that today," she said breezily. "Anything else?"

I paused because I wasn't expecting her to say that. "Well, okay, and yeah...I'm kind of feeling like Robert's sex toy after what happened last night," I said.

"Oh? What happened?!" She asked, alarmed. "He didn't say anything about it. Was he a little rough with you or something?" She asked, concerned, sitting beside me on the bed. She put a hand on my knee.

"Not really. I just wasn't all that into it. And he didn't get that."

Celeste rolled her eyes. "Men. Sometimes they just don't get it," she said. "Like take you and me for instance," she said, patting my thigh. "I take the time to get to know what you like. I don't think he's done that as well, though he's been present every time I've touched you," Celeste mused.

"Yeah, I guess," I mumbled.

Celeste looked at me, a little concerned. "Is there something else you're not saying?" She asked me.

I sighed. "Yes. Last night, I feel like you substituted me for you."

"Substituted?"

"Yes. And I'm not happy about it. I'm not just a sex toy that you can plug in and use whenever you don't want or can't have sex with Robert," I groused.

"But my cards said-"

"Fuck those cards," I muttered.

Celeste's eyebrows went up high. "Well," she said. "I'm sorry you felt that way," she said. "Have you felt that way any time before?" She asked.

I thought for a second, then I shook my head. "No," I said.

She nodded. "Okay, then," she said. "I'm sorry. That wasn't my intent," she said, ending the discussion.

I nodded once at her.

"In any case," Celeste went on, "let's have a little look-see, shall we?" She said, changing the subject.

"A what?"

"A little look see," she said again. "Just us girls. Panties off, lie back, and spread your legs.

"Why?" I asked her incredulously.

"I want to see how you're doing. Are you still sore?" She asked.

I thought for a second. "Well, maybe a little."

"Lie back for me," she said again.

I sighed and did as she asked. I pulled up my pajama shirt and pulled my panties off.

"Spread your legs apart...that's right. Just like that," she said, when my knees were bent and spread wide and my pussy was wide open and exposed.

I was now how Celeste wanted me. And then all got quiet. She leaned down and I watched her. She stuck her fingers into her mouth, wetting them. I felt her fingers spreading me apart, and then they were gently probing inside of me. "You feel amazing, just like usual," she said, pulling those two fingers very slowly out of me. "You're maybe a little bit red right around your entrance, but that's probably not unheard of. You've never used that part of your body before," she said. "And twice a day might have been a little much for your first time," she murmured.

"I thought so," I said sourly.

"Well, today we'll do something entirely different," she said. She then leaned forward and, watching me closely, took my clit into her mouth.

"Woah! What are you doing?" I said, somewhat stiffening.

Celeste grinned. "Eating you out, silly," she said. "Tasting you. Licking you. I've never done this to you before. Doesn't it feel good?"

"Um, yes?" I said, relaxing back a bit into the pillows.

I laid there growing more and more turned on, eventually panting, as Celeste licked and licked at me. She put two fingers deep inside me again and didn't stop her tongue. She held my clit between her lips and thrashed her tongue at it.

"Celeste!" I gasped.

Celeste nodded her head. "Yeah. Come on. Come on, Molly," she said.

Her lips and tongue just did not let up. She did this for a long time, and eventually I started feeling that little tickle inside of me again. I put my hand over my mouth and I stifled a squeal as I came.

"That's it. That's it," Celeste said. "Yes. Yes. Yes! Come for me."

I blinked the haze away and while I was coming down, Celeste ran her hands up under my sleep shirt and over and over my naked breasts.

"Feel good?" She asked me.

I nodded. "Yeah."

"Now to do something else entirely different," she said. She tugged my nightgown over my head and tossed it to the floor.

To my shock, Celeste hiked her long nightgown up to her thighs and she started to climb up my body.

I watched her until she stopped just at my neck. She raised her nightgown and there was Celeste's shaved pussy right in front of me. "I look just like you," she said with a smile. "Hairless."

I swallowed hard.

"Go ahead. Touch me," she said.

I just looked up at her.

"It's okay. I want you to. Touch me."

Hesitantly I reached up and slowly ran my thumb up her partly-open slit. She was already wet, and therefore excited.

"Mmm. Just like that," she said. "More."

My hands framed her pussy, my thumbs spread her lips apart. Her clit was prominent just like mine. I looked at her until I felt her thighs move again. Now her pussy was directly over my mouth.

"Molly," she said. "You've sucked Robert's cock, but today, it's time you learned how to eat pussy," Celeste said to me hotly.

"Pussy?" I whispered.

Celeste nodded. She lowered her mound onto my face and I just looked up at her. "It's okay. Open your mouth. Reach out your tongue. Taste me."

I paused, her earthy smell swimming in my head. I stuck my tongue out and I tentatively licked her slit with it. She didn't taste like me, but she didn't taste unlike me, either. She just tasted different. Different, but definitely good.

"That's it," she said. She ran her fingers through my hair and massaged my scalp with one hand while she held her nightgown up with the other. "It's just us. Just us girls. Girls can touch each other too," she said. "It's perfectly alright," she added softly.

Celeste then pulled her nightgown over her head and tossed it onto the floor. I had never even seen Celeste's breasts before. They were maybe a half cup smaller than my c-cups but they were full and glorious.

"Touch them," she said, as she watched me looking at her chest.

I reached up to finger her nipples and she shuddered.

She sat her pussy firmly onto my face and rubbed it over my lips. "Come on. Again," she said.

My tongue came out again and I licked her much more solidly this time.

"Molly. My Molly," she murmured.

I lashed my tongue at her clit while she tugged on her own nipples. I let my hands roam around her body until my hands were on her ass and I squeezed.

"Just a little more. Just a little more, Molly," Celeste said.

I could tell Celeste was getting wetter. I felt and tasted her wetness with every pass of my tongue.

I ate Celeste out for a long time, licking and sucking on her delicious pussy.

"Molly," she sighed, "I need my wand," she finally said sadly. "It's the only way for me, unfortunately," she said.

She climbed off of my face and she grabbed the wand. She sat on the bed with both legs bent and splayed.

"Molly. Please. Put your fingers inside me. I like to come around something," she said.

I scooted closer to her and slid my fingers deep inside Celeste's very wet heat.

"Celeste!" I gasped. She felt heavenly soft inside. She grinned and turned on the magic wand. She waved it over her clit.

Minutes later I felt Celeste cry out as her pussy throbbed several times around my fingers.

I looked up at her with wide eyes. She turned the magic wand off and leaned in to kiss me. "Thank you," she said.

I moaned when I tasted us. It was jarring, our flavors mingling on our tongues. But it wasn't unpleasant.

Celeste hugged me and our breasts touched. She giggled, and shook her torso back and forth so our nipples could flirt with each other.

"Okay! Get dressed. We have to be at the doctor at 10," she said.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Why can't I go in?" Robert asked in the waiting room for the third time.

"Because," Celeste said, a little exasperatedly. "This is a mother-daughter thing!" She said.

Robert harrumphed and crossed his arms across his chest right as the nurse called us back.

"Hello, Diana. I'm Elaine, Dr. Farthington's nurse."

I eyed Celeste curiously as I was being addressed by her daughter's name. I thought the name they had called in the waiting room had been a fluke.

"Yes, this is Diana, my daughter," Celeste said. "She's wanting to get on some kind of birth control today."

"Dr. Smithy is her regular doctor. Any reason why you're not seeing her about this?"

"Because all her time slots were filled today," Celeste said.

Elaine seemed to take that as a sane answer as she took my blood pressure.

Pretty soon she left, and we were alone. "So I'm Diana?" I said.

Celeste shrugged. "Dr. Smithy knows what Diana looks like. And I can't just bring in some girl off the street to get on birth control," she said.

I rolled my eyes. "Actually, yes, you probably could have. What about just taking me to a free clinic or something?" I said.

Celeste's brow furrowed. Then she shrugged. "Well, this was what I had thought of at the time," Celeste said.

I just blinked at her.

Dr. Farthington was a nice, elderly man who was very sharp and definitely knew his stuff. After a short discussion, I decided to go on the Depo Provera shot because it lasted for 3 months. Worrying about protection 4 times a year sold it for me.

Celeste was mostly silent on the ride home. We'd probably just committed insurance fraud, but I'd let Robert and Celeste deal with that. I just shook my head.

Robert chuckled from behind the wheel of the van as he drove. "Of course Celeste and I are clean; we've only played with each other ever since we got married. And you being a virgin, we know you're clean. But now we can play with you without any pregnancy worries," he said.

"Yeah," I said. I sighed in relief. I was way too young to get pregnant, this I knew.

"Yes, that little pussy of yours can now get worked over on a regular basis," Robert said with another laugh.

When we got inside the house, Celeste started pulling out sliced meat for sandwiches.

Lunch was full of lusty looks and touches. Robert got up to refill his drink and he stood behind me and slid his hands down my front, palming my breasts. He growled lightly as he gently squeezed them. Then he leaned in and kissed me on the top of my head. I watched him get into the fridge and grab another Coke. He winked at me when he turned around.

I went to my room once lunch was over. My hip was sore where I'd gotten the shot and I felt like I needed a nap.

I fell asleep writing in my diary.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I awoke later to Celeste sitting on the back of my legs. She was massaging my shoulders. "Mmmm. That feels nice," I told her.

"Don't move. I'm going to pull your pants down," Celeste said.

I looked around. There was a black box of some sort on the bed that said "training kit" on it, and a tube of lube on my bed. Robert was there, standing with his arms crossed over his chest, his eyes dark, intently watching Celeste tugging down my clothes.

When my shorts and panties were down to my ankles, Celeste put her hands on my ass and she spread me apart. She squirted lube on me and it ran down to my pussy. Celeste thumbed my dark hole a couple times.

I glanced back in confusion but she just smiled at me.

"Okay, now Molly," she said. "We're starting something very different today," she said.

"Um, okay?" I said.

I watched as Celeste reached into the black box and came out with something rather short and cylindrical in shape. I caught it just barely in my peripheral vision, but I had no idea what it was.

Celeste had me kick off my shorts and panties and she had me spread my legs a little. She reached between my legs and she thrummed my clit a few times. It felt so good I moaned and ground my pelvis into my bed.

"Okay. Now Robert is going to do the honors," she said.

"O...kay," I said.

Celeste kept strumming my clit while a thumb kept rubbing over my dark hole. Suddenly something else was at my back door and it was being slowly pushed inside.

Immediately I balked. "Wait a minute! What is that?" I said. My hands went back to my buttocks to try to find out what was going on. But Celeste took my wrists and pushed them down and held them at my sides. Whatever was being pushed inside me slid inside, and was now seated.

"What the hell?" I gasped. I glanced up at Robert as he cleared his throat. Our eyes met, and he saw my anger and confusion. He glanced back at Celeste, raised his eyebrows, and then he unceremoniously left my room.

"Oh, Robert," Celeste muttered after he'd left.

I struggled to get out of Celeste's grip.

"Molly. Molly, listen to me." Celeste said. She leaned her body down over my back.

I still struggled, trying desperately to break free from the woman who was holding my arms down.

"Molly? Are you listening?" Celeste whispered into my ear.

"Yes! What?" I said, still trying to free my wrists from her hands where she had pinned them at my sides.

"You will not take this out. Do you hear me?"

"Wait. What?" I said, now growing absolutely still. What was she talking about?

"You. You will not take this out."

"What the hell is it?" I asked her.

"Oh, it's a harmless little butt plug," Celeste told me.

I paused a second then I exploded. "A butt plug?! Why did you put a butt plug inside of me?!" I yelled, struggling anew. "Take it out!"

"Dear heart. Calm down. Let me tell you a story," Celeste said, still sitting on the back of my thighs and holding my wrists down. "Calm yourself, baby," she said.

I only stopped struggling long enough to listen.

"Okay," Celeste said when I had gone still. "Once upon a time," she began, "there was a prince. And he had a very big cock. He wanted to fuck and fuck and to fuck all the time. And that was great, because his princess liked to fuck and fuck and to fuck all the time too. But one time, the prince, as a birthday wish, wanted to fuck in a different way. And so the princess accommodated the prince, and they did fuck in a different way. And while it wasn't exactly the princess's cup of tea, the prince got hooked on this different way of fucking. He wanted to do it the new way all the time. He became obsessed. He read books about it. Magazine articles. Rented back room VCR tapes of it. He wanted to try it all. But the princess did not. As you can imagine, this devastated the prince. And ever since then, the princess has been looking for a way to satisfy her prince.

"Then came along a young maiden. She was as green as the hills. Shy, even. But there was so much love inside of her and it was just yearning to be set free. So the princess and prince befriended her. And they unlocked that part of her. They set her free. And now the young maiden too loved to fuck and fuck and to fuck. Except the prince still wanted to fuck in a different way. So now, the maiden will be there for the prince. Whenever the prince wants to fuck in a different way, the maiden will offer herself up to the prince. The princess will watch over and bless their coupling, so that they all will live happily ever after," Celeste said.

I just laid there silently for a couple seconds.

"That is the dumbest story I've ever heard!" I finally screeched, trying to escape her again.

Celeste shrugged, gripping my wrists harder. "It's completely true."

"So, because you don't like his cock up your ass, you think I'm going to want it up mine?!"

Celeste waited a second. "The princess can only hope," she said.

"Get that thing out of me," I growled. "Now."

"No," Celeste said.

"No?!" I said incredulously.

"No," Celeste said again.

"You two are...I mean, the both of you are..." I spluttered. I was having trouble finding the words.

"I've checked and checked your cards on this. Trust me. This is what you're here for," she said.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I yelled.

Celeste leaned down and let her lips brush against the sensitive shell of my ear. "Trust me. Trust us," she said.

I shivered at the touch of her lips and I stopped struggling. It seemed it was of no use, anyway.

"Let me go," I growled.

Celeste finally let go of one of my wrists and she gently pushed on the base of the butt plug with her thumb. I felt it slightly shift inside my body.

"Ungh!" I grunted. "Fuck! Get off of me!"

Celeste slowly climbed off. Gingerly, I got up on my hands and knees. The plug was not very noticeable, as far as I was concerned. Carefully I sat down on the bed.

Sitting on the plug made it much more noticeable.

"Fuck," I muttered.

"That plug must stay inside you until Robert or I take it out," she said, caressing my face. "That is the smallest one. The training kit graduates you up by increased circumferences until you'll be taking something as big as Robert."

I shot Celeste a dark look, but I didn't try to take the plug out. "What, do I just not wear pants now?" I said testily.

Celeste chuckled. "No. Absolutely not. You can get dressed just as you were."

I found my panties and shorts and I stepped into them. After I'd buttoned and zipped up my shorts I shifted my weight from foot to foot. Sure, I could still feel the plug inside of me. But as far as it being uncomfortable? It really wasn't. I shot Celeste another frown anyway. I certainly was not going to tell her that.

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers
1...456789