The Exchange Student Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time we turned the front porch lights off at 8:00pm, we'd gone through several big bags of candy.

My costume had held up pretty well, considering the hard use it had gotten the day I had tried it on, and I kicked off my black shoes and put them on the shoe rack.

"Well, that's another Halloween for the record books," Robert said, when I came back into the living room.

"Dad!" Diana groaned. "You're so weird!"

Robert grinned at me, tugged me over to him, and put his lips by my ear. "I'm glad you don't think of me like Diana does," he said.

"How's that?" I asked him.

"Like some boring old dad," he whispered.

I laughed out loud. "No!" I laughed again. "Not at all!"

He was hot. Smoldering. And he made me so very wet it was sometimes embarrassing.

It was a school night and so I went upstairs to change into my pajamas. Robert had followed me, and I yawned as Robert unzipped my costume for me and I stripped it off.

"Wow," he said. "You did go commando," he chuckled.

He watched me walk around in my thigh high stockings and bra for a few seconds. "Come here," he finally said.

"Yes?" I said.

"Over here," he said again.

I walked over to where he was sitting on the bed. "Put a foot up here on my thigh," he said.

I did, and he slowly slid my stocking down my leg. When it was bunched up at my ankle, he grabbed the toe and pulled the entire stocking off. He did the exact same thing for the other leg, and then he balled up my stockings and tossed them across the room with a soft chuckle.

"My pretty little witch," he said.

I laughed. "You guys should have dressed up too!" I said. "I love Halloween!"

Robert smiled. "Maybe next year," he said.

I grinned, but then I felt the sadness creep in and I knew my smile waned. Because I was very much aware that I would not be there next year to see him.

"Are you thinking bad thoughts?" He asked me.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"Because your smile morphed into something else. A sad look."

I nodded. "I can't help it. As the weather gets colder it keeps getting closer and closer to Christmas and then I'll be back home -"

"Molly," Robert interrupted me. He put his big, strong hands on my hips. "Don't talk about it. That day will come. But it's not right now. Let's make the most of the time that we do have," he said.

I nodded, swallowing hard, and giving him a sad look. "Will you make love to me?" I asked him quietly.

Robert nodded. "Absolutely."

I climbed on Robert's lap facing him, and we started to kiss. I took off my bra and I tossed it across the room.

"Show me your ring," he said.

I held my left hand up for him to see it.

"You really do wear it all the time, don't you?" He asked me.

I nodded. "Of course. All the time. I only take it off when I shower."

Robert smiled.

"My friends at school asked about it," I said.

"What did you tell them?" He asked curiously.

I gave him a sly look. "I said that someone very special to me gave it to me. But I wouldn't tell them who," I said.

Robert smiled again. He kissed the ring where it lay on my finger, and then I wrapped my arms around his neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist and I felt his hardness up against my pussy. He tugged his polo shirt off and with a little coordination from me, worked his khakis halfway down his thighs while I still sat on his lap.

He pulled his cock out of his underwear and pulled me in even closer to him. I felt his cock at my opening and I nodded. I scooted forward still and his cock went inside of me.

Robert held me against his chest as I luxuriated in the feeling of his big cock filling me.

"Do you think this weekend that maybe we could..."

"You want my ass again?" I said with a grin.

Robert smiled and nodded emphatically. "Very much," he said.

"Okay," I said. "But have you ever thought about..."

"What?"

"Yourself."

What about myself?"

"You know. Taking something inside of you."

"Me?" He asked with wide eyes. "No. Having something up my butt doesn't do it for me at all," he said.

"But Celeste licked you there the other day and it almost drove you crazy. She was talking to me the other day about how you've got a prostate gland in there. If somebody pressed against it your orgasms are supposed to be otherworldly."

He sighed. "Celeste has wanted to get into my ass for awhile now. She'd even mentioned pegging me. But I'm just not interested," he said.

"Pegging?"

"Yeah. She wants to use a strap on and fuck me with it," he said sheepishly. "But like I said, it doesn't excite me."

"Maybe don't knock it until you've tried it?" I said. "Celeste seemed really excited about it," I said.

Robert stood up with me and turned us both around and he laid me down on the bed.

"You think?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I like it. I never thought in a million years that I would, but I do," I said.

"Well...maybe...I'll consider it again," he said.

"Maybe just a finger...or two..." I said.

"Two?!" He said, affronted.

"Robert," I rolled my eyes. "Don't get me started. You know how big you are, and -"

"But you're a girl!" He protested.

"Duh! What's that got to do with anything?"

Robert sighed. "I'm starting to lose my hard on," he grumbled.

I chuckled. "Along with this argument," I said.

Robert rolled his eyes.

He slipped out of me and stroked himself a few times.

"Think about me and how I'm going to be this weekend: on my hands and knees. My upturned ass offered just for you," I said.

"Now that's more like it," he said, his hard on stiffening again. "Your pretty little bottom...my fingers...opening you," he said.

I nodded. "Yeah. Fuck me, Robert," I said.

He nodded, sliding back into me again, hard and ready.

He pushed me up the bed so he could climb onto it too, and he started a slow fuck that had my eyes closing and my mouth opening.

I heard the bedroom door open, and then I felt Celeste's mouth on mine. "Our little naughty witch," Celeste said. "Taking Robert's cock right now," she added.

I nodded, my hands reaching for Celeste's breasts. She took her shirt and bra off and then I was holding full and bare skin.

Robert watched the two of us closely as I worked one of her nipples into my mouth.

"No," Robert said. "I want you to eat Celeste. Show me how much you love her taste," he said.

Celeste stripped fully and climbed up and straddled my face. She lowered her pussy onto my mouth and she sighed.

"Damn. I can't see anything," Robert said, pulling out of me and lying on his side beside me. He watched his two girls, one pleasing the other. He slid two fingers inside of me. "How does my wife taste, Molly?"

"Mmmm," I moaned.

"She loves a mouth on her pussy," Robert said. He rubbed his other hand all over Celeste's belly and breasts.

I took my thumbs and spread Celeste apart, licking her hole as I rubbed my thumb over her clit. Her wetness combined with my saliva to make a slippery situation even more so.

"Molly is so good," Celeste said, her hands on either side of my face. "Such a good girl. She's always ready to please," Celeste said.

"Flip around. I want to see you both 69 each other," he said.

Celeste did, and suddenly my pussy was being paid attention to. "Mmmm!" I moaned, Celeste's mouth now doing criminal things to me.

"Look at my two dirty girls," Robert mused. He rubbed his hand all over Celeste's back and ass. "Ooh, Molly, maybe this weekend when I fuck your ass again Celeste can be under you, eating you out while I do it," he said.

"Ahhh!" I said, that thought ramping me up to new heights. "Robert, will you finish fucking me now?" I asked him.

Robert nodded. "Climb back up onto Molly's mouth, Celeste. She'll work on you while I work on her," Robert said.

Celeste flipped around and then Robert was back inside of me again.

We all fucked like that - me on my back with Celeste straddling my face while Robert fucked into me.

Soon Celeste started to come. She shuddered on my mouth and I felt her pussy get even more wet as she came.

"Mmmmm, yessss," I moaned as Celeste came. "Come, Celeste, just like that!" I said, my hands running up and down her thighs.

Robert wasn't far behind. His erratic thrusts let me know he was almost there himself. He grabbed Celeste's breasts from behind and he let out a shout and then he came deep inside of me.

When Robert slipped out of me Celeste was there, her mouth on my clit. She was able to quickly bring me to orgasm and I twitched and shuddered on the bed as they both played with my breasts.

We all collapsed on the bed then, with me in the middle, as always. I held their hands as we laid there staring up at the ceiling fan that was slowly turning.

We didn't speak, we all just laid there in companionable silence. There was nothing to be said, there was just the perfection that was the three of us.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Friday, November 1, 1991

November came in with a cold front. I shivered as I sat in Diana and LC's car ready to go to school while Diana started the engine.

"I wish we could just park in the garage. It sucks having a car that sits outside. When it gets cold out, the car is like a freezer," Diana said, shuddering.

"And in the summer it's a deadly sauna," LC added.

I just sat quietly in the back seat, my teeth chattering. It was such a short drive to school that by the time we got there the heater was just kicking on. It was just in time for us to have to park and then to have to walk out in the cold into the school building.

I tugged my coat around my neck as we walked, but my ears were freezing. Finally we got into the warm building. We all scattered to head to our first period classes.

"See you guys at the end of the day!" Diana said.

"Can't wait," LC said sourly.

"Yep!" I chirped.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

The school day seemed to last forever and when we finally pulled into the driveway at the Harris house, I let out a sigh of relief.

I dragged my heavy school bag into the house and up the stairs into the master bedroom. I had homework, sure. But I sure wasn't going to start it now on a Friday night.

I went back downstairs and Celeste met me in the kitchen. "Well, hello, Molly!" She said to me. "I made a pumpkin pie. Do you like pumpkin pie?"

I nodded. "I love it!" I said.

Celeste nodded. "Let me get you a slice," she said.

I sat at the table while she dished up a piece of pie for me on a small dessert plate. She dropped a couple blobs of Cool Whip on it, then handed it to me with a fork.

"Looks and smells delicious!" I said.

Celeste beamed. She watched me take my first bite and I rolled my eyes. "Mmmmm. Celeste! This is sooo good!" I said.

"Well, I'm glad you like it! I made it from scratch. Well, the pumpkin came from a can," she amended. "But it's definitely not a pie from a box," she said.

I took my second bite and it was every bit as good as the first one.

"Celeste, you are a wonderful cook. Have I ever told you that?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I don't think so," she said with a grin.

"Well, you are!" I told her. "All your meals are just awesome," I said.

Celeste smiled at me and grabbed my left hand where it laid on the table. I squeezed her hand and she squeezed mine back.

Diana came into the kitchen, saw us holding hands, and she groaned. "Not now, you guys," she said.

Celeste immediately let go of my hand and gave me a wink. I grinned at her in response.

"There's pumpkin pie?" Diana said, looking at my slice.

"Yes," Celeste said. "Want me to get you a slice?" She asked.

Diana sat down next to me at the kitchen table and she nodded. Celeste got Diana a plate and a slice of pie with Cool Whip on it, and a fork.

"Thanks, Mom," Diana said.

"You're welcome," Celeste answered.

"We had a calculus test today and I watched Susan Hill and Christopher Evans cheat off of each other. Mr. Stewart saw them do it but he didn't do anything to stop it!" Diana said.

"Oh, my!" Celeste said.

"Tell me about it!" Diana said, taking a big bite of pie. "It's not fair to the rest of us!" She said with a full mouth.

LC came into the kitchen. "Hey, is that pumpkin pie?"

Celeste grinned and nodded. "Let me get you a slice," she said.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Robert came home from work at 6 and that was when Celeste phoned in the pizzas.

a half hour later we were all sitting at the table eating together.

"David Murray is a weird kid. He follows Tracey Murray around the school all day long," LC said.

"Wait," I said. "They have the same last name. Are they related?" I asked.

LC chuckled. "Not even in the slightest. But he's never been right in the head, if you know what I mean, and he thinks it would be cool if they got married because she wouldn't have to change her last name or anything. Word has it he carries around a promise ring for her that he plans to give her 'when the time is right'," LC said, using finger quotes. "But she's a cross-country track star with long legs and he's kind of overweight and dumpy and so she always gets away from him too quickly so he can never ask her."

"That story is sooo made up!" Diana said.

"It is not," LC said seriously. "Dave's in my first period shop class. He talks about Tracey all the time," LC said.

"Do the teachers know about it?" Celeste said.

LC nodded. "The principal even knows too, I think. But Dave's just weird. They can't do anything to him if he's not ever done anything to hurt her," LC said.

Robert grimaced. "That poor girl."

LC nodded. "She's got speed on her side, though. Maybe he'll lose interest eventually," LC said.

Conversation went around the table and I happily munched on my pizza just listening. I loved listening to the Harris family interact. They were a fun - sometimes hilarious - group to be around. And this was not even counting what Mr. and Mrs. Harris and I got up to on the side.

"So, what do you all say?" Diana was saying.

"Wait. I missed it. What was that?" I asked.

Diana turned towards me with a grin. "It's WCHS night at the bowling alley Saturday and I was wondering if we could all maybe go bowling together?" Diana said.

LC rolled his eyes. "With the 'rents?" He said.

Celeste and Robert just chuckled.

"Yeah!" Diana said. "Everybody coming along! It'll be fun!"

We all nodded. I thought bowling with Robert and Celeste sounded like a blast. And Diana and LC coming would be the icing on the cake.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

That night LC went out to The Barn and Diana's friend Abby came over to spend the night. I made myself scarce by spending the evening in Robert and Celeste's bedroom.

We all sat naked on the bed watching TV, me in the middle as always, with all our hands roaming slowly and without any specific goals in mind.

Robert suddenly leaned over and kissed me and Celeste wormed her hand in between my legs and slid a finger inside of me.

I spread my legs and moaned into Robert's mouth, and he echoed my sound. It was so sexy it made my nipples harden instantly.

"So...you'll let me inside your ass again this weekend?" He murmured.

"Mmm-hum," I answered him with a nod.

Robert took my hand and placed it on his hard cock. "Just thinking about it makes me ache," he said.

I grinned. "It makes me ache thinking about it too," I said. "But in such a good way," I said. "You're so big but it's such a satisfying feeling when you're inside of me," I said.

Robert grinned at that.

"How about tomorrow afternoon?" I suggested.

"Mmmm," Robert moaned. "Sounds great," he said.

He kissed me deeply again. Celeste started nuzzling my neck and when I looked over at her she kissed me deeply too. "I love watching Robert fuck you," she said. "He gets so excited. It's such a high feeling for me," she said. "I love it that he's so satisfied," she said.

"But what about you? Are you satisfied too?" I asked.

Celeste put her hands on both sides of my face and she touched her forehead to mine. She grinned widely. "So satisfied. I never thought I'd want to be involved. I was resigned to bringing in a third for Robert. But I find that I want you just as much as he does. Sometimes maybe even more," she said.

I gently took hold of her wrists. "Oh, Celeste. I want you too. I never had ever thought about being with a woman before. But you're so sweet and so sexy and your body is so soft...I don't think I would be happy with just Robert - no offense," I said to him.

Robert grinned. "None taken, sweetheart," he said. "I love how our triad works. It's amazing to me. There's no jealousy. There's no hurt feelings. Everybody has a place because we all love each other," Robert said.

I nodded. "I do. I love you guys," I said.

Celeste smiled. "And we both love you too," she said.

Robert just emphatically nodded. "Very much," he said.

"Celeste," I said. "Let me please you," I said.

"You want to?" She asked.

I nodded. "I love your taste. I love the feeling of your clit on my tongue. I love it when I make you get wet," I said.

Celeste nodded and scooted down so that her head was on her pillow. I moved between her legs and nuzzled her sex. Robert's hand immediately went to my ass, then it dropped lower and he slid two fingers inside of me.

I squirmed on his fingers as I licked and licked at Celeste.

"That's it. Eat my wife, Molly," he murmured.

"Mmm-hum," I moaned. "She's absolutely delicious," I said.

Celeste smiled, the flush on her face spreading down to her chest.

Celeste grabbed her knees and pulled her feet off of the bed, spreading herself widely for me. She looked so wanton, so sexy, it made me shiver.

"That's it, Celeste," I said. "All open. For me," I said.

She nodded. "I don't want to hide anything from you," she whispered.

"You never do," I murmured.

I attacked her clit and focused on the nub. Pretty soon she was gasping and shuddering and coming on my tongue.

I gently licked her pussy as Robert got behind me. He lifted me up onto my knees and he slid inside of my soaked pussy.

"Oh, Celeste!" I moaned. "Robert feels so good! Thank you so much for sharing him with me," I said.

She put her palm on the side of my face. "It's my pleasure," she said. "Sharing you has been the best thing we've ever done," she said.

Robert slow-fucked me for a long time. Celeste kissed me and played with my hard nipples. When Robert eventually came he came silently deep inside of me.

Celeste had me roll over onto my back and she used her wand to make me come hard and fast.

We all collapsed on the bed together afterwards. "You guys," I said, grabbing their hands. "I don't...I can't..." I said.

"I know," Celeste said.

"We know," Robert said.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Saturday, November 2, 1991

Saturday dawned and the bedroom was rather cool. The three of us were all huddled together under the covers.

"Gosh, my nose is cold," I said.

Robert chuckled. "It might be time to turn the air conditioner off and to turn on the heater," he said.

I nodded.

We got dressed in our pajamas and we slowly made our way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Diana and Abby were already down there eating cereal. It was amusing, looking at Diana's friend Abby. Diana had told her the nature of our relationship and so she had a very curious yet distasteful look on her face. I don't know if she was waiting for Diana's parents to both bend me over the table and to fuck me or what, but we kept our hands to ourselves. Let Abby think what she wanted, I thought. I couldn't control her thoughts anyway.

After breakfast we headed back up to the master suite.

"I think I'll get my shower," Robert said offhandedly.

"Not so fast," I told him with a sly grin.

"Yes?" He said.

"I'm ready for a big cock in my ass," I whispered.

I watched in disbelief as Robert's cock grew several sizes in his sleep pants, and I chuckled.

123456...9