The Executive Washroom

Story Info
Little Favors, Big Returns.
1.1k words
4.43
4.5k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam never cared very much for his stepfather but you have to understand his mom hooked up with him during his senior year of high school, so almost a man, and therefore his opinions were locked in place.

Now many years later he reflects on those days and sees them quite differently, most of all he owes his stepdad a big thanks. The one thing that held true from the very beginning was his stepfather was successful and the first and biggest kindness was getting him on at "The Company" without even a degree. These four or five-year-jump over most paid dividends and within a handful of years he was appointed the youngest executive in the company's history.

During that time his mom and stepdad moved away as he took an early retirement and they were both tired of the cold winters. Speaking of cold winters they were in the middle of one, so when it was announced that Sam would accompany some of the top execs to California he had reason to be happy in more whys than just one.

The trip went well and it was decided that they would stay the weekend on the company dime before heading back. That Friday night Sam wasn't really up to anything but was still glad to be away from the tundra back home. Just then the room's phone rang, he was even hesitant to pick it up thinking how could it be for him. But he did and it was life-changing.

It was Mark, one of the others with him for the meeting. Mark was the only one even close to the age as Sam, an extremely smart guy who earned his Ivy League education in just two years. Mark informed Sam they had been called up to the boss's suite at eight o'clock. At first, Sam feared it was bad news for him, still not feeling comfortable in his new role. But seeing it was all of them and just not himself to receive his walking papers he was able to breathe again.

Sam who was always prompt headed up and found Mark there at the elevator waiting for it. Great timing but Mark was in street clothes and Sam presuming it was official was wearing his suit. Mark didn't make anything of this but it only got worse when they walked into the boss's suite, There inside were the two top execs wrapped up in towels as if they just got out of the shower.

The two youngsters were invited in and handed drinks, Sam drank his even though he hated hard liquor and its afterburn. But these two old dudes were fueled by the stuff just like stepdad was. Ben the company's number two snapped at Sam as he looked through the bottom of his glass, soon to be refilled.

Ben: "Get comfortable son, it's going to be a long night."

With that, Sam took his tie off and laid it over the back of the couch. After that, he sounded toward Mark, "You're up" he said.

Mark promptly fell to his knees before him and he wrangled his limp cock out from the folds of his towel. Sam could hardly believe what was happening but he also noticed his cock was swelling from it. Before his next breath, he found the big boss taking the coat off of him and he didn't stop there.

Sam soon was naked as a Jaybird and the C.E.O. had his mouth around his cock. This was Sam's first male on-make interaction, he'll the thought never even entered his mind. But the boss's talented mouth screamed that maybe he should have, and all too soon Sam lost his nut in the Boss's warm mouth.

The boss looked up at Sam not with anger, more as if that was exactly what he was after. Sam now back on Earth looked over at the other two, they were busy in the 69 position sucking each other's cock. When his eyes returned to the boss he found that he had removed his towel and was slowly stroking his clean-shaven cock. Sam reached over and cupped his hanging balls, then after a long wet kiss Sam found the courage to drop down and take his very first cock into his mouth.

That seemed to be the ticket because his cock that seemingly struggled to get hard under the friendly pull was now like steel from the warmth of Sam's virgin mouth. Sam's cock began to harden to the idea of tasting his creamy load, but just when he thought he was getting close his boss pulled away "Enough of that." he committed.

He then grabbed Sam's tie off the couch and used it to tie Sam's wrists together, not that he was trying to escape. Hands bound he was leaned over the arm of that couch and although new to this he knew exactly what was going to happen next. Sam's heart pounded not only knowing but at that point wanting it, more than anything. His reaction to the cold lube was to part his legs even further inviting his visitor in. A few rubs each getting more to the point and then the firm push inward.

Sam never felt anything like it before and quickly found himself punching back wanting more and more of this new and wonderful thing. Things only got better when Mark offered his cum-sticky cock for clean-up to prepare him for more fun. The two caused Sam's release, wasted on the side of the hotel couch.

The four men sucked and fucked well into the night. Sam was the first to rise the next morning, the sun already lighting the room. Mark yet sleeping was already sporting morning wood which was too appetizing to pass up. This started another round before the four went down for breakfast. They then returned to the boss's suite and made the most of the day before having to fly back home, Sam now ever changed.

It just so happened that Sam was traveling again that next weekend, flying down to see his mom for the first time in their new digs. Sam's attitude toward his stepdad had changed and now he only wondered if he had similar experiences while working there.

Mom was pleased to see her boys getting along and that first day passed quickly and without one cross word. Sam was now in bed stroking his cock thinking back to the prior weekend. He had just reached his sticky end when the bedroom door opened, it was his stepfather in his boxers.

As he came closer he thanked Sam for coming and making his mom so happy doing so. Then with a smirk, he asked about the recent trip to California. It seems he must still have connections and the truth was known to him now. Instead of answering Sam took Dad's cock out of his boxers and began sucking it. Yep, things were never better at work as well at home.