All Comments on 'The Exhibitionist Pet'

by Ruination

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely AWESOME!

Please continue this story!!!

AWESOME!!!

damnnearmissdamnnearmissover 3 years ago

very great story, please continue it!

humiliationloverhumiliationloverover 3 years ago
Please continue

Yes please, please continue this story!

RuinationRuinationover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks, guys.

I just submitted a new chapter.

MrX69MrX69over 3 years ago

loved it... share more parts...

sslarivio1sslarivio1over 3 years ago
Great!!!

Amazing first chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Shouldn’t this be in Non Con? I only read part of this before giving up, when I noticed that it was just another lame blackmail story. I had started reading the first few lines that highlighted her as a self proclaimed slut, that more than anything else just pissed me off.

Why label her as a slut? She enjoys sex and has a few kinks, no problem that doesn’t make her a slut just a woman who is having fun, there’s nothing wrong with enjoying sex.

Her blackmailer tells her to strip and tells her that she’s going to film her being “slutty”, so what our victim is a moron as well as sexually liberated? Why would you give a blackmailer more ammunition? It’s the same principle as “do not negotiate with terrorists”. How she’s supposed to have cost this girl a decent relationship is beyond me because I don’t care enough to Wade through this to find out. I’m taking a blind guess that Laura fucked Amanda’s boyfriend, how would that be Laura’s fault it’s not like she raped him, there’s only one criminal in this scenario.

Men fuck anything with a pulse but none of them get called shitty names when they fuck around, FFS that’s 50% of the world’s population! So branding women with the “slut/ whore” label is ridiculously childish and a very Victorian attitude. I’m sick of the double standards forced on women. Let me guess because she’s enjoying the things she’s doing there’s no harm done?? Slut-shaming is a sad social and cultural dinosaur and has no place in the 21st century.

I’ll check out other stories that you write in the future but this one is definitely not for me, all it will do is annoy me. In the mean time best of luck with your writing. The writing style is really good considering that you aren’t a native speaker.

Thanks for posting, I’m sure plenty of folks will love your story.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

add more dears based on the things written on her body, you could go through all 30 and add some from her inner slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous