The Exotic Photographers Pt. 03

Story Info
Our start in maternity photography with an erotic twist.
3.7k words
4.46
2.5k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard from Rose you had a good time," Chrissy said to me as we met in the hotel lobby. "I know I said would have four ladies a week, then business picked up. I can have an additional four ladies here next week, and into the future, it looks like."

"Wow, that makes for a busy week. I would like to, but I also want to develop our photography company. I told Terry what I was doing, and he said if I was busy, he could fill in for me. This would be a great opportunity for him. You want to give him a tryout?"

"I am in need, so let's set him up for next Monday with the same schedule as you. Now, all four ladies will be joining us for breakfast, so let's go to the dining hall."

"After this breakfast, going into the future, I will meet them at their rooms, they can meet with each other and gossip about their experience, it will save me a couple of hours each day, I can grab something on my drive in," I said to Chrissy.

"Okay, I understand and appreciate the service you provide our company. Rose told me she would be interested in your maternity photography so I guess you could say our business is cross-pollinating." She laughed.

When we got to the table, Rose stood up and gave me a nice kiss. "Looking forward to today," she said sitting back down.

"This is Becca," Chrissy said introducing me to the person next to Rose. "Also Cathy, and Georgia."

"Hi ladies," I responded kissing each of their hands. "I will be looking forward to getting to know each of you today. Rose I know well but will look to know her a later deeper this morning,"

Rose blushed and Becca said, "Yes, after talking with Rose, we are all looking forward to getting to know you these next few days."

During breakfast, we talked about where they were from, why they wanted a baby from a stranger, and their life plans. We also talked about my photo business, why our team did erotic photos, and the boudoir, maternity, and wedding service we provided. They all wanted to sign up for the maturity shots and Rose was interested in the wedding. Her mate was going to be here next week, they both wanted to get pregnant at the same time and were glad we did wedding services for the Pride community.

"Her other half is on your schedule for next Monday," Chrissy said.

I figured Rose would want to go first, but she said she would wait until the end, letting the other ladies begin the day. So Becca and Cathy would be in the morning, Georgia and Rose in the evening. In-between we had the first of our maternity photo shoots at the farmhouse. Two single moms and a couple.

Becca got up from the table and said she needed to freshen up, inviting me to her room in fifteen minutes. I got everyone's room numbers as we continued to chat at the table. Georgia told me she tried artificial insemination, but it didn't work and was so impersonal, so she met with Chrissy. She was married, her husband had a low sperm count, and they thought this would be easier, the child would never be told how he was conceived. Cathy had lost her husband to a motorcycle accident, they had been trying to conceive, so she planned to have a child in his memory, the accident had recently happened so the child would always think his father dies in the accident. Becca they told me was a single mom and did not plan to marry, she told them she found marriage too complicated, and although she was sexually active with dates, did not want one of them to impregnate her and did not want them to feel obligated to the child.

It was interesting to hear all their reasons. I liked the money, and only nineteen loved the sex. Knowing they were tested, as we did with people at our erotic photo shoots, gave me a secure feeling toward fucking so many people. My other three partners were bi-sexual as was I, so it also opened the options for us. Mindy, my fiancé, was meeting with two guys to surrogate for them, a nine-month commitment with a large payday. She had not joined the wedding orgy and had timed her sexual encounters for her non-fertility days or with a condom. This week she was at the top of her fertility cycle. We will touch base tonight as to how it went.

Time had passed, and I headed to room 202 to meet with Becca, the first of her 3 days with me. The plan was to an hour to an hour and a half, shower then meet up with Cathy.

I knocked on the door, and Becca yelled that it was open, so I walked in, locked the door, and saw her lying atop the bed, a nightgown on. She patted the bed, inviting me to join her. She rubbed my cock through my sweats as I opened her nightgown to reveal her size C cupped breasts, her nipples standing at attention. Straddling her, I began to kiss her lips, pushing my tongue into her mouth, the hint of her toothpaste still lingering. With one hand, I squeezed her breasts, my other hand wrapped behind her head, holding it up as we continued to French kiss.

"You like kissing?" I asked Becca, taking a break as I leaned back and admired her body.

"I like everything," she responded.

Leaning back in, I took her right breast into my mouth, my teeth playing with her tight nipples, then moved over to the left breast, sucking and teasing with my tongue, teeth, and mouth. She moaned with pleasure.

I slid down, sucking her pussy, running my tongue along her slit, then down to her ass, tongue fucking her pucker.

"Oh, yeah, fuck my ass with your tongue," she said, moaning with my assault on her lower body.

"You are fucking turning me on," Becca moaned out, pulling my hair so I was not lapping away at her vagina.

I stood up and slipped out of my clothes, her body exposed as she slid out of her nightgown. Her skin was a light brown, toned. I pushed my fingers up her cunt, finding her love box and listening to her moan as she squirmed under my touch.

Leaning over me, she found my cock as we began to 69. She tasted so good. Wet and wild, dripping her juices into my mouth as we continued to pleasure each other. I love a woman's cunt and was in no hurry to end tasting, sucking, and tongue fucking.

She began to squirm as she climaxed, flooding me with more of her sweet nectar. I pulled out of her mouth and slid my cock down to her pussy, riding it up and down her slit without pushing myself in.

I went back down on her cunt, using two fingers to slide in and out at a fast pace while I lapped away. Her body was tense with pleasure.

I began to move the head of my penis to her opening, my juice-soaked fingers into her mouth, which she sucked.

"O, stick it in my tight pussy," she told me.

"Yeah, your pussy is tight," I said kissing her lips.

"I like your big cock in my cunt," she replied.

I pulled out and went back to sucking her cunt, pulling at her lips with my teeth, lapping up my pre-cum and her juices.

"Stick it back in my cunt," she exclaimed, "This is better than I imagined. Oh fuck."

I dripped some saliva into her crease and pushed my hard, throbbing cock back into her love chute.

"I love your pussy," I told her, my balls against her hairless cunt, banging away.

"Oh yes, yeah," she yelled as I banged into her.

I pulled her up into a sitting position as I continued to leverage my cock into her cunt.

She straddled me, my thumb was rubbing her cunt, and I pumped into her.

"You are so fucking good," she said. "I want you to come hard inside me, breed me, make me a baby."

"oh, yes, tell me I am your dirty little slut," she continued.

"You are my dirty little slut," I responded, "And I like to fuck my dirty little sluts tight pussy."

Laying on my back, she slid down as I slid my cock up in her, time and again.

"I am so wet, and you are so fucking big in my cunt. Oh, shit, fuck me...yeah...fuck."

Her breasts were banging against my face; she was hot.

"Oh, I love your cock deep in my pussy; oh fuck, yeah, just like that."

"Am I your dirty little slut?

"Yeah, you are."

Screaming out, she yelled, "I'm going to fucking cum."

I could feel her juice squirting on my cock.

"I want to taste that little slut juice," she said, pulling up and sucking my cock.

After sucking off all her juice and mine, I laid her back on the bed in a missionary position and began to fuck faster and harder.

"Oh that is so fucking awesome," she said, "Your cock is deep in my tight pussy. Slide it in,"

We switched to doggy style, I wanted to get in deeper and to hear my balls bang against her ass.

"You are such a dirty little slut," I told her as I banged away.

"Oh fuck me, yeah, fuck,"

"I'm almost there again," she said.

"I'm there too," I informed her as I could feel ropes of my cum shooting deep inside her pussy.

"Oh, yeah, let those swimmers in, I want to have your baby, fuck yeah,"

When I had finished, she sucked off my cock and we headed to the bathroom to shower together before I left to fuck Cathy.'

"Now, when we do the maternity photos, will you be the one to fuck me for the pictures and video?" she asked as we toweled off after the shower.

"If that is what you desire, I will be more than happy to share my seed. I look forward to tomorrow evening when we fuck again."

I dressed, kissed her goodbye, and headed down the hall, another client to fuck, and more money to collect as I worked to spawn another child.

Cathy came to the door at my knock in a bathrobe inviting me to follow her into the bedroom. She set an envelope on the nightstand for me and said, "I'm not interested in foreplay, having an orgasm, or any positions, I just want you to fuck me, deposit your sperm, and leave."

Wow, I thought. She slipped the robe off, had her bra on, lay on the bed, and waited. I stripped, lubed my cock with a bottle I kept in my jeans, jerked myself until I was hard, and fucked her as quickly as possible missionary style, dressed, and left. She didn't say anything except for her opening comments, I was paid for my "stud" services but disappointed in not being able to help her enjoy sex.

I left the hotel and headed for home to shower and change, we had our first three maternity shoots that afternoon.

Our first shoot was with Ted and Sarah. We start our maternity portfolios at six months, then 3 more unless she comes early. We had still photos and a video. We also videoed the delivery. Then a month after delivery, we did the final of our maternity set. This time with the child. They have the option of a free series of photography signing a release form so we could use the pictures on our subscription-based maternity website, or they could pay the whole fee. All still photos could be purchased, a video was given at the end of the series. Today, everyone signed up for the free set.

We start out with just photos of the mom, then add a few of the dad before we begin to video, which would be the pregnant mom being fucked by the dad. If no dad was available or in the family's life, either I or Terry would stand in and fuck the pregnant mom. For the first appointment, we had Ted; for the second, I would stand in, and the last would-be Terry. We did not want to inflict pain on the mom or child, so all maternity shoots were done with doggie style, her on top, or both. All three picked Mom on top, then finishing doggie style.

Mary was doing the photography, and Mindy the videography. Terry and I would be directing the action.

When they arrived, our secretary showed them the dressing room, then introduced them to our team. Sarah wanted to start out in a pantsuit, casual office attire. We had her stand so we could see the baby bump and took shots from multiple angles. She went into the dressing room and came out in a black nightgown, the kind you buy at the sex shops, followed by black panties and a black bra. Finally, she changed out into nothing, and we finished with the still shots of her nude.

Ted had been sitting in a chair watching, already naked. His cock was throbbing as we took photos of his wife. He was ready for his video role; we could tell. We just didn't want him to come too soon, so we had him put on a little numbing jell on his penis, so we had to temper his excitement. It was designed to keep a guy hard but keep the friction from causing him to cum prematurely. We want people who subscribe to our site to not have to view quick climaxes.

We took them into another of our studios, where we had a bed. The bed had black sheets so we would have their white skin stand out. We used different sheets for different complexions to accent the action.

They wanted to have Sarah fuck him first, so we positioned Ted in the middle of the bed and instructed Mary to walk into the room, straddle Ted with her legs, and begin to make out. We told her not to insert his penis until we directed her, and all the actions we did with signs so as not to have our voices on the video. We asked if they had questions, but they did not so we had her begin.

Opening the door, Sarah walked into the room, "Wow," she said, looking at her husband naked on the bed, his cock at full attention. "It looks like someone is horny. At least I can't get pregnant today," she laughed, holding her baby bump.

"Get up here on the bed," Ted instructed, patting his stomach. I am horny, and the bump makes me hornier."

Sarah slipped off her nightgown, crawled across the bed, swung her legs over Ted, leaned down and began to kiss him passionately. Ted kissed her back until they were tangling their tongues in and out of each other's mouths.

Leaning forward, Sarah slipped his erect cock into her wet and waiting cunt. While Ted lay flat, she slid back and forth on his cock. She continued to say, "yes, yes," as she was pleasured from being fucked. Ted played with her breasts; they kissed before she got up and got on her knees.

Her bump was hanging slightly from her stomach, just beginning to develop. Ted got behind her, lowered himself down, and began to suck on her cunt. Tongue fucking her, tasting and drinking her juices which had mixed with his pre-cum.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Fuck me, deep and hard," she replied as his cock slipped into her wet and eager cunt.

He slapped her ass in beat with his strokes into her; she was letting out a high-pitched scream of pleasure as he pumped away.

"Oh, yeah," Ted said as he fucked away, "I am going to cum,"

Within a minute, he leaned back then jammed his cock fully inside until we could see he was pumping his seed into her. Pulling back out, Mindy moved in close with the camera, capturing his cum as it flowed from her cum soaked cunt.

Sarah moved back and sucked the cum off his cock, cleaning it off, then they began to kiss, swapping cum.

"That was great," she said to Ted.

"I love to fuck you," he concluded.

As Mindy backed away and turned off his camera, Ted offered his wife to Terry, and I. Sarah said she wanted more cum.

"We will block more time next month," I told her. "We have another pregnant lady coming in about a half hour.

"I can fuck you if you like," Terry said. You guys can set Kim up in the next room and start the photography when she arrives.

"You guys want this videoed?" Mindy asked.

"Of course," they said in unison as Terry stripped. He went to Sarah's head so she could suck his cock and get him hard, Ted went between her legs and began to eat out her cum filled cunt.

Changing positions, Sarah lay on her side with Terry getting behind her and sliding his erect cock into her love canal. Ted moved to the top of the bed so he could straddle her head and Sarah could suck his cock.

Terry moved her to her knees, with Ted sitting back on the headboard, his leg spread, giving Sarah better access to his cock.

Her pussy was creamy from her husband's fuck as Terry pumped into her. Terry had his legs around her ass, lifted up to her ass as he fucked her cunt. Slowly he pushed into her, his balls touching against the lips of her vagina.

They both were breathing heavily. She was having trouble sucking her husband's cock from the pleasure Terry was bringing. With each stroke, she pushed back against Terry. Terry exploded inside her. Cum dripped down on the black sheets, his white cum pooling beneath her.

Ted came around to her raised ass, took his finger and pulled out a bunch of cum, and ate it.

"I love cum," he said as they wrapped up.

"See you next month," Terry told them as he stripped the bed, placing a new set of sheets down.

I just finished the photography part of our pregnancy shoot with Lisa. Terry had gone to shower as I brought Lisa into the bedroom stage of our shot. She was ebony skinned, a little more protruded than Sarah, and had bigger breasts with tight nipples, I was looking forward to this video session.

We went into the bedroom. She was already naked from the photoshoot. Our videographer was in the room waiting for us. I stripped and folded my clothes, setting them on the chair.

Standing beside the bed, I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her stomach. Kissing her collarbone and neck, I asked as I held her pregnant stomach, "What do we have here?"

She turned, pressing her belly against me, "My son."

She climbed up on the bed, I followed as she lay on her back, her nipples erect, her belly showing. Climbing in between her legs, I pushed my cock to the entrance to her cunt.

"You are quite wet; you enjoy being fucked?" I asked.

"You are hard; you must enjoy fucking," she replied as I slowly slid into her.

"Oh, yeah, that feels good," she said. "I will enjoy seeing you each month so you can fuck me, reminding me how I came to have a son."

"The dad not in the picture?"

"No, I wanted a child but not a partner. I like being fucked; that is what intrigued me about your photography. Free photoshoot with adding our fucking to your website. You will be the one to fuck me each time, right?"

"Of course, each month until the birth, we film the birth, then two months later, pictures of you and your son, then I finish with you and me having a final fuck."

She screamed as I pushed into her, pleasured from being fucked.

"You are better than anyone who has taken me before," she commented as my cock stroked in and out.

She turned over and knelt, giving me access to her cunt doggy style. I went behind her and inserted my cock up her cunt, pushing all the way in until my balls were resting against her cunt.

"I always like to have my ass fucked as well. Will you do that? She asked.

I grabbed the bottle of lube on the nightstand and lubed her ass and my cock. She was tight as I slowly slid in, and squeezed me as I pressed in.

"Oh fuck," she said as I had fully entered her ass. Slapping each of her cheeks, I enjoyed the tight passage, her squeezing, me fucking. When I could feel myself getting close, I pulled out, taking a wet wipe and wiping down my cock before I continued.

"I want you to seed my cunt, now," she demanded as I got behind her and slipped in her cunt.

She turned sideways, and I pulled her leg up, continuing to fuck, massaging her ass as I finally let loose a stream of cum inside her.

To my surprise, when I finished, she went down on my cock, sucking off the cum which still clung to me.

"You taste so good, I can't wait till next month," she said, sticking her finger into her cum filled cunt, then taking some on her finger and placing it in my mouth.

Going into the bathroom, she showered, gave me a kiss saying thanks and departed.

That night I went back to town to breed two of the ladies that waited along with Terry then returned back to our respective houses.

Tomorrow afternoon we planned for the four of us to meet and tour the new building I had built on the property, another wedding venue, and more.