The Exotic Photographers Pt. 02

Story Info
The start of my side job impregnating strangers who pay well.
1.6k words
4.23
3.9k
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four of us spent the day reflecting on how the wedding went, what we could have done better, and celebrating our first wedding orgy.

Monday morning, Chrissy was at the office to meet with me.

"Welcome, I hope you got some rest after the wedding," I asked her, inviting her in and motioning toward a chair.

"That was a different type of wedding. That is why I thought you might be a candidate for my business. Your girlfriend as well."

"We already have a business that will do well for us."

"This won't interfere with what you have going and make you considerably more money."

"Okay, what do you have to offer?" I asked.

"I have clients looking to have kids. The problem is, through either low sperm count, lack of a partner, or same-sex marriage, they cannot get pregnant outside of artificial insemination. They don't want to go that route. They want to become pregnant naturally and need a willing guy to make it happen. They have signed non-disclosures and legal paperwork that will never require child support from you if you agree to impregnate them."

"So I get the benefit of a fuck?"

"It's more than that. They keep track of their fertile times and need you to, as you say, fuck them for three days to ensure. They will pay you five thousand for your time. If they don't get pregnant, you keep the money anyway."

"And you used plural; how many women are we talking about?"

"It would usually be 4 per week. You meet them at the hotel in town, do your thing, and do your business. I figure two early mornings and two later at night. It gives you time to recoup. I also figured Tuesday to Thursday would be the least interference in your photography."

"And my girlfriend?"

"If she is interested, I have gay couples looking to have children. In her case, it's a nine-month commitment. They will pay one hundred thousand and all medical expenses. They would like to attend doctor's appointments and be there for the birth. They both would want to make love to her over her three prime days of pregnancy, so they would not know without a DNA test which one of them is the biological father. Talk it over with her and see if she is interested. Back to you, are you interested? I have a woman at the hotel now and the money in cash if you want to add to your wealth."

"Since she is here, I will have a trial run and see what I think. That's a lot of money to turn away for what I enjoy, sex."

"Tell you what, here is the card for the hotel; I will meet you in the lobby at 5 pm and introduce you. Then I will pay for the two of you to have dinner, get to know each other, and then go up to her suite."

"What's in this for you?" I inquired.

"I am well compensated for my work and have many clients, enough to keep you busy this year and beyond. Think of the money added to your growing photo business."

Chrissy stood, shook hands, and said she was looking forward to introducing me to Rose, who would be right down. She handed me an envelope with the cash for my service to Rose.

"I have three more ladies who will be arriving tomorrow; you will meet one at breakfast with Rose, and the other two will meet you for dinner to break the ice. If you're interested."

"I'm interested, and so is my girlfriend."

"I will call her and make arrangements to meet with the two guys and a schedule for her next nine months," Chrissy said as Rose walked into the dining room and joined up.

"Jim, I will leave you with Rose, have a nice dinner and evening. I will give Mary a call and see you at 8 am."

I walked into the dining room, pulled the chair for Rose, and sat beside her. Her hazel eyes twinkled as she sat. Middle age, she had kept herself up.

We ordered and talked about our lives; she was a business owner in the clothing line and had never married but desired to have a couple of children without the attachment of a mate. After she became pregnant, our relationship ended, as the legal documents spelled it out. She told me she wanted a donor but not the impersonal type of being inseminated like a horse. I was her stud for three days.

After the meal, we walked to the hotel elevator down the hall to her suite.

When the door closed, she turned and began to kiss me. I responded in kind, our tongues dancing around in each other mouths as he walked down to the bedroom, feeling each other up on the way.

Once in the room, I unbuttoned her top, slipped her skirt off as she pulled my polo shirt off, and unbuttoned my slacks, which I slid out of as I pushed her back on the bed.

She pushed herself up on the pillows as I crawled up between her legs, finding her lips, resuming to kiss.

She responded, kissing my lips and sucking my tongue into her mouth as his hands caressed my cock, still in my boxers.

I kissed he cleavage, down her belly, kissing along the way until I got to her pink panties, more like a thong. I kissed between her crouch, kissing and tonguing her thighs, then the cloth that covered her vagina.

I pulled the cloth to the side, kissing her hairless crotch as he pulled her legs back, granting me access, moaning as my tongue slid along her crease, kissing, licking, and sucking.

I enjoy giving a woman a good licking. Her hands pulled my hair, forcing me tighter into her cunt as I kissed, and my tongue played with her clit. She rocked upward, fucking my tongue as I tongue fucked her. Her moans were loud as we continued.

My hands roamed up to her breasts, pulling down her bra. I tweaked her tits, which caused her to push up more into my mouth.

I brought my hands back down and slipped them under her butt, and her hands went to her breasts, massaging them as my tongue massaged her cunt.

Sticking a finger into her cunt, I flicked my tongue on her outer cunt lips, my finger now fucking her. By now, my cock was fully extended in my boxer briefs, sp I got on my knees, pulling them off.

She grasped my cock, pulling it toward her mouth as I straddled her body to give her access, my hands supporting me on the headboard.

She was a good cock sucker. I pulled the back of her head up until she had my cock almost all the way into her mouth, gagging on the last inch. I leaned back, sliding my legs down the bed, bringing the head of my cock against her entrance.

Pushing in, her wet cunt was so willing to feel my cock slide deep inside. Leaning down, my tongue slipped into her mouth, fucking it at the same tempo my cock was fucking her. In the missionary position, we fucked. Her hand slid down, and she played with her opening as my cock slid in and out.

Leaning down, I began to suck on her breast, my cock gliding in her as she moaned with pleasure. Leaning back, I grabbed her legs and thrust hard into her, banging my balls against her as she orgasmed, loudly screaming her pleasure.

I kissed her, hoping to cut down on the loud noise. She brought her vagina up to meet my thrusts as we fucked. I then pulled out and began to eat her pussy out. She was wiggling in all directions, moaning like she was about to come again.

Pulling out, I grabbed my cock and thrust it back inside her pussy. I was pounding hard; she was whimpering with each thrust until I could feel my cock contrast and my creamy juices filling her cunt.

"Well, I hope one of my summers finds your fertile egg from this breeding," I said to her as she worked to control her breathing from the fuck.

"This was the best I have ever had," she said breathlessly.

I pushed the cum that was dripping out of her back inside; my cock was still hard. She had another orgasm as I continued to drill her hard and fast.

Rose got back on her knees, and I stood at the end of the bed, fucking her doggie style.

"Oh my God," she said.

I looked down and could see her love juice running down her leg.

"Oh yes," I said as my balls slammed against her.

"I shot a second load into her, using my cock to push my mushroomed head against the oozing sperm back inside her.

She turned and sat at the end of the bed, taking my cock into her mouth and sucking off the remaining seed still on my shaft.

"This was awesome she said. I can't wait for tomorrow."

She got off the bed, went into the bathroom, and cleaned up. I followed her, did the same, then dressed, kissed her with a deep kiss, and told her I would see her again tomorrow.

With five grand in my pocket for a pleasurable evening, I headed home. I was still horny, so Mary would get a romp in the bed before we went to sleep. She could catch me up on her conversation with Chrissy and the details of her date. She was close to her fertile period, so I would have to fuck her with a condom until these two guys impregnated her, not a bad sacrifice for a hundred thousand.

Looking forward to tomorrow...