The Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The captors then started moving the rod around different parts of their body - their sides, their legs, their arm pits even. All different in some ways, but every time Maria's clitoris or Josh's penis were zapped. The vacuum was really starting to make it sensitive now, too. The tried sliding the rod up and down them, too, seeing that effect - it made them arch their backs. Then, they started getting closer to their genitals. The closer to the genital contact they touched the rod, the more intense it was. They ran it over Maria's labia, and Josh's scrotum - that was the most intense so far. So they held them there for a few seconds as they both arched their backs and yelped.

Then, it stopped.

Their genitals were freed from their vacuum prisons, which was a relief. Maria's clitoris was extraordinarily sensitive and massive, she had never seen it so huge. It was pulled out of shape, almost like a tiny penis sticking out of her. The feeling of the air on it was stimulating it even more, now it was free. Josh's penis was similarly engorged, bright pink and despite being erect was drooping down due to it's weight.

They were left for a moment, as their captors assembled some new equipment. They looked at each other's exaggerated organs, and Josh laughed a little. He thought she might actually have a bigger cock than him at this point, which amused him.

The captors came back with new attachments. Maria had a clear plastic dildo, with a metal ring around the end, which was inserted into her vaginal passage and connected to the black wire. Josh, simply got a metal butt-plug, which they inserted into him with a glob of lube and a surprised yelp. The captors now sat down opposite their prisoners, holding the rod with the red cable attached. They casually, and slowly, brought the rod up to their most sensitive parts. The male captor held the rod just above Maria's chunky clitoris, and made eye contact with her. She thought the sensations earlier were bad, and she couldn't imagine what would happen now that they're heightened up even more. The male captor blinked slowly, then lightly touched her clitoris with the rod.

It felt like her whole sex was exploding. She left her body briefly, letting out a scream. Her ears were ringing and the room was spinning. She heard another scream from Josh echo through the room as his captor had touched his penis head with the rod. Maria was so shocked, she almost forgot to breathe in after streaming - and ended up taking a sharp intake of breath as she started to regain composure. Her eyes watered.

Josh felt as though someone had shot an arrow from the tip of his penis, through his pelvis and out of his anus - and yet, somehow without damaging him. He shuddered. This was as intense as he could really manage. The female captor rubbed his penis up and down a couple of times, keeping it fully erect, then touched the tip again. Josh contracted all his muscles to try to shield himself, to no avail. This really was on the edge of what he could handle.

The captor held the rod, just millimeters away from the tip of his penis. Even the slightest movement would bring it into contact. The female captor suddenly looked at him in the eye, which made him jump - and make contact with the rod, making the round of pain start all over again. The female captor smirked, stroking his penis again to keep it ready for more. The anticipation was almost worse than the pain itself.

After the process of holding the rod close, and almost, but not quite touching him, repeated another three times, finally, Josh finally pressed the blue button next to his left hand.

"Blue, blue, stop please stop," he stuttered.

The second he did, a hive of activity erupted. The two captors quickly left their stations, and several people with radios emerged from two hidden doors built into the walls of the room, and each one removed their handcuffs from the corners of the bed. One quickly removed the contacts they had attached to them and gently removing the insertions from their orifices, issuing them with wet wipes to clean themselves with. Another brought fluffy dressing gowns to them each which they wrapped around them, and gave them a bottle of water each. The team then led them both to another warm room where they sat on a comfortable, soft sofa.

"Blue, blue, blue, well done both of you - you did very well to last so long!" said the woman who addressed them at the start. They could now see her - tall, blonde ponytail, red glasses, a radio and the attitude of someone who can really pull off the perfect production. And, thought Josh, she probably had.

* * * * *

That was the difference, thought Josh. Whilst his fantasy is to be abused, he knew he could stop it any time he liked, and there would be no lasting damage. The victims of this kind of treatment in real life don't have that luxury, and would likely get hurt permanently, in life changing ways. That was why he supported human rights charities, to try and stop those people from becoming victims of such awful treatment against their will.

He, on the other hand, was a bit sore - but otherwise unharmed. He sat on the sofa, now with a cup of tea and a biscuit, opposite Maria, he looked up and her.

"Hi," he said, and smiled. That was the first word he had said to her so far, and the only one he could think of.

She smiled back. "Hi."

12