The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 5. All the professor had to ask was, "So how did it go yesterday?" Normally it took a while for people to volunteer to talk. But today, everyone wanted to share their experience. Intimate details, far beyond what anyone had ever revealed to others in public, were freely shared. It was joyous, it was liberating.

Dr. McIntyre spoke. "This class had just two objectives. First was to create an environment where anything could be discussed, and secondly, it aimed to give you permission. To see if with permission you'd pursue the great gift of mankind, sexual intimacy, without the baggage of thousands of years of prejudice, superstition or bias. Whatever two people do in a loving consensual relationship is beautiful. That knowledge is power. And knowledge will set you free."

We all stood and clapped. We were changed people. Free people.

Betty and I went on that weekend bed and breakfast retreat. The only thing we brought besides our clothes was a gallon jug of massage oil.

12