All Comments on 'The Experiment'

by ABigCat

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
MwestohioMwestohio8 months ago

One of the most original stories I've read here. Excellent writing and exceptional illustrations. Worth at least 6 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was dumb. Don't waste your time on anything else.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Splendid

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Really excellent illustrations, best I've seen, but I hate cheating stories. Sorry.

KlitomaticKlitomatic8 months ago

Great illustrations, great twist of an idea, what's not to like.

koosewatcherkoosewatcher8 months ago

Best Artwork ever!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That is what the Illustrated section should look like.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have been perusing this site for years and IMO, this was the best, even better than silkstockinglover (probably my favorite author till now). Great job!! Both the narrative and the drawings were exceptional and awesome. Thank you!

luxxluthorluxxluthor8 months ago

nice. what software did you use to create the images?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Intrigued by the concept of this story. I enjoyed reading the story. The illustrations of the act of sexual pleasure are excellent.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

the bar has been raised.. great job

cark59cark597 months ago

Fabulous! Best illustration yet!

ABigCatABigCat7 months agoAuthor

Thanks so much for all your positive comments! I'm touched.

I created the images with 3DS MAX, Corona Render and a little Photoshop. The settings were modelled by me and the figures were adapted off-the-peg models.

mporn595mporn5957 months ago

I've written and read a lot of erotica, and this is far better than anything I've ever done or read before. The illustrations are extraordinary, but it is the writing that puts it over the top. This will stand as my favourite erotic story for a long time.

I can only imagine how long it took you to put this together. The artwork melds with the story better than any other illustrated story I've read. I can tell you put a lot of effort and work into it. I wish I could give you better than 5/5.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The illustrations really added to the story. I liked the pubic hair (very appropriate) on the female characters when it was present. This made it more real than those stories alleging a smooth pussy when it's nothing more than a silly razor burnt mess of pimples oozing out puss the next day after a shave and orange blood if quickly re-shaved to get rid of the flaking razor skin and to clip off the just formed the pimple heads (It's just Nasty) and some ladies, seriously think there are guys who like and want to eat something that looks like that. You did well with your illustrations. (5) rating!

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Brilliant, more please

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is my first 5 star in several years ! The photography is extraordinarily well done ! In my estimation it will be sometime before it is topped.

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogman7 months ago

O. My. God. That was the weirdest, most confusing, and hottest story I've read on this site, bar non. The illustration's sometimes slide into the uncanny valley ( or the plastic-y valley) as software illustrations are always in danger of doing, but they are still better than 99% of the stuff out there. The sequence of Pearl's face as she gets more and more turned on is a textbook case of how this should work at its best. The huge number of them shows the effort you put in.

I had a lot of trouble keeping straight who was real and who was a dream fantasy--which I'm pretty sure you intended. The ending was very satisfying--if I got it right, the couples finally merged and their rational and their passionate side integrated. Or as Nietzsche would say, the Apollonian and the Dionysian. Or to be less nerdy, as the Skin Horse would say to the Velveteen Rabbit, "When you are loved, then you become real."

A challenging real but well worth it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

love it looking at those big cocks and balls

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

being Gay i love the illustrations.that show cocks and balls going in ass's ,,wish there would be more Gay illustrations here that make me hard and cum

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sensational art. Splendid writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow.... just wow....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userABigCat@ABigCat
111 Followers
Lady Lovecome's Diary is now finished. I'll wrap it up as a series at some point but for now to read it in order do "Lady Lovecome's Diaries:" 01 thru 05 then, if you prefer a happy ending, finish on "Tending Lady Lovecome's Garden." Enjoy! BC