The Experiment - Redux Ch. 04

Story Info
Rebecca has her second round of group sex.
3.5k words
3.85
5.5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers

I got the kids home, and when the babysitter arrived, I helped her with food and all, then went upstairs and had a quick shower and changed. First, the 'cleaning' supplies. A bulb with a long, thin probe and lube. It was a bit crampy, but not too bad. I did a few flushes until I was 'clear'. Weird.

The clothes-- well, it took a while to figure it out, I tell you! On went my long coat, just as Tom arrived. I went out to meet him in the car, and off we went. I plugged in the meet-up address, it was surprisingly close. When we arrived, I sort of knew about it. A large plot in the centre of forested land. There had been a big modern build, everyone was chattering about it because it had been immediately on the market, but had sat there for a couple years.

The house lights were on, and when we walked up, it was Joe opening the door. A naked Joe. A very big, very muscular Joe. "Mr Charles will be a bit late. He wants us to start, and he'll join us."

I walked past, followed by Tom.

"Go on, take her coat." Looking daunted, Tom did.

Joe walked up and just picked me up, taking me to a very large sofa. There was not much else except for what looked like a stocked bar. "I'll have a whisky, and sweet Becca, what will you have?"

"A white wine, Tom."

Then he sat me beside him, turned my head, and I was just kissing him. Just like that. No pretence, no preamble. We just started to make out. I was vaguely aware Tom was standing near us, but kissing Joe was too fucking enjoyable.

Joe was the one who broke the kiss. "Be useful, lie on your back so she can sit on your face." He didn't say it angrily or dismissively. It was just the content that made me giggle. Given he was fondling a nipple at the time. Tom wouldn't look at us, but was naked. He handed us our drinks, then lay down. After we had a sip, I was effortlessly lifted and put down on Tom's face, sixty-nine position.

Thing is, Joe came and stood in front of me. His cock was large, the largest I'd ever been with. Not scary large, well, maybe a bit scary. Wiggling on Tom's tongue, I wrapped both hands around that monster, and began to lick, sucking on his balls, twirling around the tip, before taking it in my mouth. I had to stretch my jaws, that's for sure. Being able to look up at Joe in all his magnificent muscles, helped; I ran a hand over that six pack, as I sucked. His body was fantasy turn-on material.

Joe put a hand on the back of my head, and began to push in a bit. He was clearly testing me. "There is a bucket." He nodded down to where one was 'conveniently' placed. "Your Tanya is very good at deepthroating. I helped train her. We will train you, as well. Be calm, work at it. It may take time, but I want to see my cock stretch your throat."

God, I came at his words, and wanted to help, but part of it was him holding my head firmly. I felt it go deeper, more, then it hit the back of my throat. Once, then again, then he pulled out fast as I gagged, and I threw up a little in the bucket. With a chuckle, I was given some wine, then he lifted my head back to his cock. Breathless, I tried again. I threw up twice more, then I could start to cope with it banging the back of my throat. With a smile, he took my head and began to fuck my mouth. God, it was so wicked-- I loved it.

"Good girl, good. You deserve a treat." As he walked behind me, I leaned forward onto my hands. "Best if you clamp your knees on your man's head."

I did, and slapped his cock when he squirmed. Then, he went still, as Joe's cock slid down my crack. It twitched when Joe stopped at my ass.

"Not yet."

That 'yet' was scary, I was going to have my ass fucked tonight.

"You cleaned?"

I nodded my head, biting my lip.

"Good girl."

Then the breath left my lungs, as his tip parted my lips and he began to push in. I was so wet, there was no resistance. It kept pushing in, so slowly. Charles had gone so deep, he hit me somewhere deep. Joe got there and I suspect had some to spare. Tom was squirming, so I slapped his cock and barked to him, "Settle down."

Then Joe began to fuck me. Slowly at first, then speeding up. I was spanked, repeatedly. I felt myself getting close, then my face was lifted. I was confused, until I focused on Charles' face. I hadn't heard him come in. No surprise I guess, I had lost it as I'd been fucked.

"That's it, cum. Let me feel you scream into my mouth." Charles' lips crushed mine, and I shut my eyes tightly, silently screaming as my mind shattered.

I wasn't allowed to recover. Joe slowed down, but kept going. As I gasped, my face was lifted and Charles slid his cock past my lips. I started sobbing, but began to suck him. "Good girl, tears are good, they are freeing."

I felt my head held behind, and his cock pushed in. I heard Joe's rumble, "She's doing well. Not full deepthroating yet, but she can take a shove at the back of her throat." So Charles did. I gagged, struggled for breath, but I didn't throw up.

His hands clamped on my head and he began to slowly fuck my face. With Joe still pumping behind me, and Tom clamped between my thighs, I felt so dirty, so wicked. Joe began to speed up and I felt another orgasm build. I was like a rocket with these guys. Then, as I was getting close, Charles pushed in deeper. I was struggling to breathe, gagging. His eyes grabbed mine.

"Hold it... hold it..."

I felt like I was about to pass out, and then I came like I'd never cum before.

After my body stopped quaking, they pulled me limply to kneel, as they sat side by side on the sofa. Unprompted, but sobbing again, I began to suck one, then the other.

"Boy, you... ah... Tod. Have you rimmed your wife before?"

"Rimmed?"

"Tongued her ass." I couldn't see him, but he must have responded. "Well, get your face in there and tongue her. Go on."

I was focused on the guys, but felt trembling hands pull apart my cheeks. I felt a face burrow in, then a hot, wet tongue circled my anus.

"Like that?"

I took a second, it was something I'd never ever experienced. Biting my lip, I nodded, then my head was directed at a large dark cock. I relaxed, recovered, experiencing something new. After I don't know how long, I was lifted up, so easily. Tom could never pick me up like this. Then, I was laid down on a plush carpet. Joe knelt at my head, kissed me soundly for a bit, then fed me his cock. Charles was behind me, gently lubing between my cheeks, first one, then two fingers inserting into my ass. It wasn't unpleasant as I expected; sort of a gentle burn I rather liked.

This was going to happen, and when Charles finally lay down, his hardness pushing between my cheeks, I tensed up nervously.

"Here, this will help distract you."

I couldn't quite see what he was lifting, but then I had to hiss through my clenched teeth with a sharp pain in my nipple. I looked down to see an alligator clamp, oh god.

"You're hurting her."

"Tom! It's OK. I... like it."

"You see, Tod, what you missed, is that a woman like this may enjoy gentle now and again, but she needs-- she craves-- it rough."

I grabbed his wrist, not to stop him, but to show I was guiding it to my other breast. He chuckled, as I hissed at another clamp being applied.

Joe glided his tip against my lip and still gasping a bit, I licked him. Just as I felt Charles hardness press back there, a hand was firm on my hip, not letting me squirm. As I felt myself painfully open, my hand shot back to push at his belly on its own accord. Again, that chuckle that went straight between my legs, and my hand was moved away. He stopped though, paused, then pushed a bit more in. It was like a part of me opened my sphincter? Yet, I began to cramp.

I wasn't sure if the throbbing pain at my nipples distracted me from my behind, or enhanced the pain? He paused, pushed in, paused, then began to massage my belly. I found my upper leg lifted.

"Tod, go down on her. It will help."

I biffed his head when he was a bit too enthusiastic.

"Right now, gentle... gentle..." Thankfully, he responded and a small tip of his tongue began to circle my clit. More was pushed in me, and Joe firmly pulled my face onto his own cock.

Finally, Charles, ever so slowly, began to pull back, then push in. After a few minutes, the cramping relaxed. I felt my eyes flicker in their sockets.

Dimly, Joe chuckled, "She's drooling."

Embarrassed, I wiped my lips and looked back at Charles, with eyes half opened. He kissed me as he fucked my ass.

Things got a bit blurry for me, but a few things stood out. My wrists were cuffed and my arms looped around Tom, as the other two took turns, either fucking my ass or landing these sharp fast spanks on my ass. Tom tried to kiss me, and I turned away without thinking.

I was on my hands and knees, Joe in my ass, I think, Charles in my mouth. I looked to see Tom jerking himself off. I was sharper than I intended, but said, "Tom, you're embarrassing yourself. Come here." I took him in my mouth and he immediately spunked. I didn't always swallow, I did then.

Joe in my mouth, started pulling out and splashing his load on my face and tits. I'd always wondered if girls really liked that. It was so fucking filthy, I did.

I don't quite remember who or when, but both my pussy and ass were filled with cum inside. It was only as things started to slow, and I was almost comatose, with my ass in the air, that I noticed Tom. He was trembling in a corner, cock hard. "Darling, do you need a go?"

He almost ran over to me. I felt him thump to the ground down behind me onto his knees, his hands pulling apart my cheeks.

Then that amused voice of Charles. "Not there."

"But..."

"Sweet girl, can your husband have your ass?"

"Oh Tom, go lower. You missed your chance." I heard a sob, but he pushed in. At least, I think he did, I was pretty stretched. It didn't take long.

Then Joe picked me up, wrapped in a big, soft towel, and carried me to our car. The men were all dressed. Charles came over to kiss me. "When does Tod come home?"

I tiredly giggled, "His name is Tom. Friday."

"OK, see if we can manage Friday night. I think you're ready for a gangbang. Ask Tanya, she enjoys those, too."

He moved, and I got a deep kiss from Joe. "So, you were worth waiting for. Until next time."

They left and Tom got into the car. He sat still and quiet. I turned and ran my nails up his leg.

"Did you enjoy that?"

He sort of sobbed, "Enjoy isn't the word. It was torture."

"A good torture? You liked seeing me fucked?"

"Yes... no... that's hard to answer. I felt... ignored."

"By me?"

He shook his head. "They were keeping you busy. You tried to involve me. They... didn't."

"Well. They are two in charge-type guys. If you had joined in, I doubt they would have stopped you. Besides, you were there for my pleasure sort of weren't you?"

"Yes." His response was like a whispered prayer.

"Still, I think we both know now you're submissive. You didn't push into anything that happened. If the guys asked for a drink you did well and got them. I'm still annoyed with you, though."

"Wh-why?" He still couldn't look at me.

"First, often when you were eating me out and one of them was fucking me, I could feel you fussing. It was distracting and probably not so nice for the guys."

"I'm not gay!" His voice was very whiny.

"If you are gay, you actively enjoy other men and their cocks. I can tell that's not you. You are submissive, so you do as expected and told. You are there to please. Right?"

"Y-yes. I guess."

I slapped his belly. "No guessing about it. You are not gay, you don't have to like it, but if a cock is pleasing me, you should be kind and respectful to it and the man." I paused, feeling just a hint of arousal in my tired, aching body. "Secondly, I thought we agreed when my pussy was messy with cum, you would clean me with your mouth."

"Rebs! That was for my cum, not other men!"

"I don't think I specified. I would prefer to be clean and tidy for the next cock."

"I'll... I will sort, wash clothes and towels, and...."

"Your mouth. Not up for discussion. Drive us home."

I could tell he was agitated, but he drove us back to our house. It took no time. As we drove into the garage, I finally spoke again, the drive had been silent.

"Can you take care of Darcy?" Our babysitter. "I don't think she should see me like this." He nodded, still not looking at me, and got out. A few minutes later, he silently opened the door to the house and held it while I got out. I hadn't used the towel, but I had leaked onto it, so I quickly bundled it into the utility room.

I felt so brazen, as I walked through the house, naked bar the chains, covered in cum, feeling it leak down the insides of my legs. Despite the aches, or perhaps because of them, I felt so wanton.

I stopped by each child's room and just listened. Best they not see me like this. Once in our room, I turned my back to Tom. "You have a choice now. Throw me on the bed and fuck me even more raw, or help me out of these chains, and then I will punish you for your disappointments."

There was a sob, but then trembling hands fumbled with the few catches, until it fell in a heap at my feet. I got a towel and laid it on the bed, then got a case Tanya had recently given me.

"Choose which one I punish you with."

It had a strap with a leather handle, a leather-fronted ping-pong paddle and a wicked-looking thing, Tanya had called a Cat. I liked the feel of the last, she'd tried it out on me.

"I... Rebs..." I slapped him, "Throw me on the bed, or choose." A trembling hand pointed to the paddle. "Why are you still dressed?"

He tore off his clothes as I sat. I was disappointed to see he was hard, as he lay over my lap. I may have ached, but if he had thrown me to the bed I would have loved it. Instead, I gathered his wrists at the small of his back. Lifting my hand, "What did you do wrong?"

His voice was shaky, "I... didn't respect your lovers."

That irritated me, and I slapped the paddle sharply against his ass. "They are not lovers. I do not love them. That was raw, hardcore sex. They are the men who fucked me." I hit the other cheek.

He cried out, "OK, OK. I did not respect the men who fucked you."

"Better." I examined my own emotions, trying to untangle what I felt right now, about him, about us. It was complicated. As I raised my hand again, and felt his cock start to harden against my legs, I felt a quiver of disgust. I shouldn't, goodness knows I enjoyed a bit of spanking I'd found. "And, if you are close to them when they're fucking me?"

"I won't... flinch. I'll respect their cocks." With the disgust was a quiver of arousal at what I'd just made him say.

I smacked him again. "And..."

"And-their-balls. Sorry."

Smack. "If I am messy with cum?"

"I will clean you with my tongue."

A hard smack, he hadn't been listening. "You will clean me with love, to make me ready again."

"With-love-with-love. Yes, Rebs..."

Oh, a very hard smack. "When we are with the children, or in public, I am your wife and you may call me Rebs or Rebecca. Otherwise, what will you call me?" Smack.

"Miss. I will call you... Miss." He was sobbing.

It was enough, his ass was flaming red. I pushed him off, and leaned back on my arms.

"So, you may start..." I pointed to a blobby smear on one tit.

"N... now?"

"I'm still messy. Do I need to punish you, again?"

He shook his head and let me tangle fingers in his hair to guide him. There was a moment's hesitation, but I yanked his head forward. Then he started. I have to say, seeing him lick the remnants of Joe's cum was deeply exciting. "There." He did. "A bit on the nipples." Oh that was nice. He bathed my breasts with his tongue.

As I guided him down, my tummy fluttered in response to his kisses. His mouth quirked in a smile. "Yes, you can still get to me when you properly worship and love me with that tongue." Then, no more words as I began to guide him to cleaning my pussy, between my legs, then as I went over on my knees, my ass. He didn't hesitate any further, and was quite enthusiastic about tonguing my anus. "Glad you enjoy that, you'll be doing it a lot." I didn't come, but it was very satisfying.

Finally, I pushed him away and went to have a quick shower. "Oh, second drawer down on the left. I got a nice cami and French knicker set to sleep in. Get them out and turn the bed down."

He hustled, and I had a very nice shower. When I came out, he went to brush past me, presumably to have a shower too.

"Ehem. Don't you want to help me dress?"

He blinked and dropped to his knees, helping me step into the knickers, then to help me into the cami. I patted his cheek and went to our bed. I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

I woke before him, still achy, not sure I wanted penetrative sex, but aroused. I shucked out of the knickers, they were nice. Then, throwing the duvet back, I pushed him to his back and straddled his face. It took a second, but he started on my pussy soon enough.

His cock instantly started getting hard. I didn't particularly want to suck him, then saw the knickers. Grinning, I picked them up then began to just waft them around his cock. It certainly seemed to get a reaction. I rocked on his face, and just played with the silk. At least, until I got close, then wrapped him in the silk and just held on. When I came, he came, into my knickers. I dropped them on him.

"Suck those clean." Then I went for a shower.

When I came out, they were neatly draped over the back of my vanity chair, and I smirked to find them spit damp, but unstained. He was getting into this.

I wanted to look good for when Tanya arrived, but also had to do a school run. I tried a look with this form-fitting, crocheted dress that you could almost see through.

Tom came out, dressing. "Uhm, that is a super-sexy look, but..." He sounded a bit scared to speak, "Maybe not a thong underneath for the school run?"

I nodded, he was right. I had a flash of inspiration, shucked out of the knickers and pulled up a new pair of white sports shorts. In a way, they were worse than the thong, because they were form fitting, no gusset and basically just painted me white. Under the dress though, it was a good look.

LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers