All Comments on 'The Ex's New Toy'

by Urtoy2be

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Tcs1956Tcs19567 months ago

Your ex reminds me a lot of my ex wife, Denise. I’ve eaten a lot of other guys cum out of her monster cunt! I’ll always love her!

Read my stories on Lit.

Tcs1956

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, but 7 in dick isnt little. I believe it's bigger then average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Would love to hear about next Friday?

Can’t wait for part 2 and what next Friday brought the new Sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Eating ex-wife pussycleanup

Great story. Such a taboo to eat ex-wife pussy. Her femdom and making him clean up that dirty cummy pussy is wonderful.

I’ve been fucking my ex for the eight years since divorce and she knows I’ll keep coming back to feed her my 7” thick cock as long as she forces me to clean up my mess after pulling out (ripping off condom) and spraying her snatch with my hot white cum.

She knows all the dirty things to say to make me cum in just minutes and for her it’s one extra orgasm while my tongue does it’s required cleanup duty!

Djk042684Djk042684about 7 years ago
Love the story

I hope to have someone do this to me someday. Any takers?

FailedscoutFailedscoutabout 8 years ago

This was a great stroke story. He was converted into liking it just a bit too fast for my taste but still it was an exceptional stroke story. I can't wait to read the next chapters.

Thanks for posting it here.

betabradbetabradover 8 years ago

Loved this story - I would love for a woman to make me be her cock sucking/ cum licking bitch.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 8 years ago
I sure hope you write more

My second wife had a boyfriend, they would fuck somewhere after work then she would come home and pull me into the bedroom and have me eat her out, I am not stupid, when I got down between her legs I could see the redness that comes from being fucked by a large cock, like Dana my cock is 7 inches and not all the big around but I knew her boy friend had a large cock as we were taking a piss in the bathroom where we all worked. I have always want to have a three some with them just like your story. Maybe some day I will get lucky and find a man to fuck me.

I am bisexual and have had other men, but quite some time ago and I hunger for cock every night when I put on my pretty nightgown over my silky panties. da.cd@frontier.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Since when is 7" a little dick ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dana is lucky

;-)

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Gave you a 5 for your story

thanks for writing it and for pissing off dear annony!

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuover 8 years ago
Robbiewillsucku liked it alot and

oh yes I did like it alot - I could see myself sucking his cock and being used like a pussy. The last night I slept with one of my ex-wifes - I had her facedown on the bed riding a vibrator. Instead of her wanting my cock - she asked me to lick her ass till she came which I did. We were swingers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous