All Comments on 'The Extremely Full Monty Ch. 01'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
solarex1solarex1about 3 years ago

Wow! What an absolutely fantastic story! Love the character development. Looking forward to reading more about Robbie's naked adventures with women of all ages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Orie. I " loved " that story. It had believability, warmth, humour, made you feel good and your ability to describe characters is brilliant, it leaves the reader feeling as if they know the characters personally. The ending to the story was very clever, I liked it. signed ' lowkeyone ' ( I am having trouble logging in )

smc331smc331about 3 years ago

This is classic Orie - you have been missed. At least nine stars out of five...

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 3 years ago

Very funny and well thought out. I liked all of the characters. Well Done!

Virgo6Virgo6almost 3 years ago

Just finished doing cart wheels after seeing there is a new Orie story. Now to go read it. So glad you’re back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Do any of you know the origin of Full Monty?

It was a firm of gents tailors where you could lay money with them weekly until you had enough to order a made to measure suit. The Name was Montague Burtons.

The full Monty was a 3 piece suit including waistcoat or vest. Therefore going the wholeway. It is an expression originating in South Yorkshire England. In America they say going All In.

maddictmaddictalmost 2 years ago

My hats off to you, a fine story as the plot thickens

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous