The Extremely Full Monty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jan turned and bent to put her sandals at the corners of the towel to keep it in place. I saw her firm round butt and her vagina. I was fighting to keep from getting hard, but feared it was a losing battle.

Connie told me to get undressed. I got rid of my clothes quickly with the intention to fall onto my stomach as soon as possible, I had just pulled off my shorts when Jan turned back around.

She smiled as she ran her eyes up and down my body. "Lucky girl, Connie. Lucky girl."

Connie agreed. I sat down and rolled onto my stomach just as my erection blossomed. I hoped I would not have to stay in this position all day.

"Do each other's backs?" asked Jan. Connie agreed and began to rub lotion all over Jan. When she got to her butt, she didn't hesitate. She cupped the two buns and said, "I used to have an ass like this. Kids seemed to have made things spread out a bit."

"Your butt is great, Connie. Everything about you is beautiful." When it came time for Jan to apply sun screen to Connie, she also stopped with her hands on my wife's rear.

"These are fab," Jan said. "I bet Robbie loves holding on to them when things get going."

Connie shook her butt and said, "I do seem to recall something like that." Jan gave her a little love tap on each cheek. She then finished covering Connie's legs.

Connie stretched out on her stomach and sighed as she let the warm sun envelop her bare skin.

"What about Robbie?" asked Jan.

"Would you mind?" Connie said. "I don't think I can move. This feels so good."

Jan knelt next to me. Her hands moved over my shoulders and back, coating them with lotion. When she got to my butt, she massaged each cheek and gave them a couple gentle slaps.

"Nice butt," she said.

After she finished my legs, she joined Connie and me in taking in the sun. After a while, the heat was getting to all of us. Jan suggested a swim. I was back to normal, and hoped my dick would stay that way.

We jogged to the water. The beach was more crowded now than when we arrived. I saw nude bodies of all ages, sizes and colors. It made me feel a little less conspicuous. Jan held our hands as we rushed into the waves. The water was pleasant compared to what we usually experienced in New England. We played in the waves, and had fun trying to body surf.

As we walked back to our towels, I let the women go ahead. I admired the two different examples of women's posteriors. Thank god I would not have to choose, since I felt it would be a difficult choice. This time we laid on our backs. Both the good and bad part of this was we each could apply our own sun screen.

I was in the middle. I think I must have dozed off. I was awoken when I felt something cold touching my balls. I opened my eyes to see Connie holding a diet cola can between my legs.

"That's not a nice way to wake up a person," I said. Connie and Jan laughed.

"It was just too tempting," Connie said. Jan took her tee shirt and softly dried my nut sack. I made a sound.

"Robbie, I was just telling Connie that you have one of the most handsome cocks I've ever seen. It's not that it's huge, although it's certainly big enough, but it is perfectly proportional. Long, thick and accompanied by a set of balls that hang just right." As she spoke she continued to touch my balls through her shirt. The double effect of her words and her actions produced a predictable result.

"Ah, that's what I've been waiting to see," said Jan. "Connie, you are so lucky to be able to play with this whenever you want."

"Unfortunately, it's not whenever I want these days at home. That's why this trip is so important." Connie reached out, and ran her hand up and down my erection.

"Now, I'm totally jealous," said Jan.

"No need to be," said Connie.

"You don't mind?" Jan asked.

"If it's all right with Robbie, I can't see the harm. It's no more than a touch. I'm not into sharing everything."

"Robbie?" asked Jan.

"Uh, well, I guess..."

"Oh, go on," said Connie. "If it were a no, he'd have said so."

Jan took my erection between her long fingers. She ran her hand up and down, cuddled my sac, then stroked my erection.

"Don't you just love hard dicks, Connie? I mean they go from soft to this. It's almost a miracle. Then if a man knows how to use it, well, that's what sex is all about."

"Robbie knows how to use it," said Connie. "You'll have to take my word on that."

"Sadly, I will." Jan stroked me a few more times. "Gotta stop now or I may get carried away."

I was so enrapt with what the women were doing that I forgot we were in public. When I heard giggles, I turned my head to see a group of three teen aged girls. They seemed to be enjoying the show. A pretty brunette caught my eye and waved. Her friend blew me a kiss and they all giggled again.

"I think we're being watched," I said.

Jan slipped her hand on my balls. "You mean the girls next to us. They've been glued to your dick for a while. No harm done."

"If you don't stop touching me, there will be harm. I am very close to the edge."

Jan removed her hand. "Thanks, guys, that was nice. My problem is I am so freaking wet and horny I could scream. I'm tempted to take care of business right here, but if someone recognizes me that could be the end of sponsorships."

"I understand and I know the feeling," said Connie. "Maybe we should head back to the hotel so we can attend to our needs."

"Good idea," agreed Jan. We dressed quickly and hurried back to the hotel. In the elevator, Jan made a proposal.

"Look, I imagine you guys are not into swinging. I'm not, either. I am also not into three-ways, and certainly not into getting involved in a marriage. But I am hyper-turned on. I wonder if there were a way we could do something together that would be fun, but not damage any relationships."

Connie and I exchanged a look. "Like what?" asked Connie.

"Like maybe I could watch. Well, watch and get myself off."

"We've never done anything like that," said Connie.

"Neither have I," said Jan. "It just sorta popped in my head. Probably a stupid idea."

"I wouldn't call it stupid," said Connie.

"What would you call it?" asked Jan.

"Exciting."

"Really?" Jan said.

"What do you think, Robbie?" my wife asked me.

"Connie, I want to make love with you so bad right now, I wouldn't care if we did it on the front lawn of the hotel."

"I get that," she said. "But would you think it would be sexy to have Jan watch us?"

I looked from one woman to the other. "Can we watch her get herself off?"

"Definitely," said Connie.

"Yeah, I think that'd be sexy."

We opted for our room. When we entered, it took mere seconds before the three of us were naked. My erection was harder than I can ever remember. Connie pulled the covers down and the three of us moved onto the bed.

"How do we start?" asked Connie.

"No clue," said Jan. "What do you guys usually do?"

"Robbie goes down on me."

"So, start there." Connie smiled, and I dropped my head into her lap.

The second my tongue hit her clit, she cried out. Connie never came that quickly before. I was going to pull away, but her hands held me in place. "More," she said.

I began to work my tongue over every inch of her pussy, clit and even driving it deep inside. I could hear Jan making sounds, and assumed she was playing with herself.

"Jan," Connie said. "Suck him."

I stopped moving my tongue, but Connie told me to keep going. I felt a mouth close around my erection, and almost lost it. As Jan moved me inside her mouth, I tried to concentrate on my task.

"Jan, that is so sexy watching you with Robbie in your mouth. Don't let him cum, though. He needs to fuck me."

Jan murmured. All my senses were on overdrive and I was rapidly approaching a climax. I pulled away. Jan stopped sucking me, and moved away.

"Put him in me," said Connie. I knelt before my wife and let another woman take hold of my dick. She guided me to Connie's opening. I looked down to see Jan spread my wife's labia and bring my tip to her opening. I could not hold back and pushed all the way in.

"Fuck, yes," Connie said. Jan moved to rest her back on the headboard. Spreading her legs, she used the fingers of one hand tease her clit while two fingers on her other hand pumped in and out. Her moans were accompanied by the squishing sounds from both her masturbation and my dick moving in and out of my wife. I looked at Connie to find she, too, was fixated on Jan's masturbation. We watched and we screwed. It didn't take either of us very long before we were at the edge.

"We're ready," said Connie, fighting for breath.

"Can one of you touch me," Jan said.

I reached out and took a breast in my hand. "No, not there."

I locked eyes with Connie, and she nodded. I moved my hand to Jan's clit. I rubbed the hard button while she continued to thrust in and out with her fingers.

"Inside, please," she said, and pulled her fingers free.

Trying to keep my rhythm going with Connie, I pushed a finger into her vagina. Jan grabbed my wrist and urged me to pump. As I moved my finger in and out of Jan's pussy, I rammed my dick in and out of my wife. I could hold on no longer and started coming.

"Let me see," said Jan. I pulled out and continued to shoot on my wife's stomach. At practically the same moment both women began to orgasm. Jan grabbed my dick and help milk the last few drops. I fell along side of Connie. All three of us were sweat-drenched and exhausted. Jan moved and licked the remains of my climax from Connie's skin. She then moved up and kissed Connie softly.

"Thanks," she said.

"It was our pleasure, too," said Connie. Within minutes the three of us were asleep in our bed.

Over the next day, we had one more session with the three of us. I tasted Jan for a short while, she sucked me one more time. Connie then told me to make Jan come with my mouth. I ate her until she cried out. When she recovered she blew me, taking every last drop down. After we all recovered, Jan said she wanted a reminder. Connie got her phone and we stood in front of the full length mirror to take a number of selfies. I had one, then two hands on my cock. I was hard again for the last few pics. Jan said she trusted us not to show them in public, since it would damage her career. We made a promise as Connie sent them to Jan's phone.

Connie and I made love twice while Jan watched and masturbated. The next day, Jan had to leave. The final day for Connie and me was spent in bed. We tried every position we could imagine. In the end we said how much we loved being with each other and, yet, how much we missed Jan's presence.

Returning to New Hampshire meant resumption of our less than spontaneous love-making. We did make a pact to take at least one weekend a month where the kids would go to a grandparent's, and we would devote every second to pleasure. We kept in touch with Jan, watched some of her matches, but never again saw her. She invited us to her wedding, but we could not make the date work.

That Miami weekend was the apex of our sexual adventures and the greatest thrill I ever had in terms of exhibitionism. Now I was going to be naked in public once more.

---

In spite of my adventure in Miami and being on a nude beach, I was apprehensive about this play. Thinking about standing nude on a stage did send a pleasant electrical current through my veins. Of course, it was accompanied by something that felt like shards of glass flowing through them as well. I imagined that Sarah would handle everything in a profession way.

Once I made my commitment to be in the show, Sarah screamed causing every head in the restaurant to turn in our direction. She came over to give me a big hug and kiss.

"Thank you, thank you. The board can't possibly say no now."

"Son-of-a-bitch," I thought. She's way better at manipulation than I ever gave her credit for. The board would not want to go against my recommendation and they would think that since I was to be in it, they had to approve the production.

So, yes, the board went along with it. Yes, the board looked at me in a funny way when Sarah announced I had agreed to act in it. And, yes, I had second, third and fourth thoughts about doing it. The only saving grace was that the rehearsals were still three weeks away. Sarah was going to New York to cast the leads. We always tried to have two or three Equity actors in our shows. I wondered how the casting would be done. Would the guys have to show the "Monty" to be cast?

The best way I know to relieve anxiety is to keep busy. I immersed myself in my business. I run a one-person consulting business doing fundraising for non-profits. Being the beneficiary of substantial family resources, I could lead a comfortable life without working. But, I also wanted to be useful and feel as I'm contributing to society. So, I got into fundraising. Having grown up with a lot of the prospects whom my clients would be approaching for donations was a big help. I knew I had an excellent reputation and was never short of clients looking for help with annual appeals, capital campaigns and board development.

I was finishing a feasibility report for a health care client contemplating a ten million dollar drive, when my office phone rang. I suppose I'm one of the few people left with a land line, but I've had the number for so long and all my clients know it, so I just have kept it.

"Carswell Associates," I said.

"Mr. Carswell?"

"Yes, who's this?"

"Kathleen Robinson. Am I catching you at a bad time?"

I had met Kathleen Robinson a couple weeks ago at a rubber chicken dinner for a conservation group. She worked for the community foundation in our state. Having just been hired a few weeks prior to that dinner, she was still meeting people. We chatted, and I offered to meet with her to try to give her the lay of the land. When I first saw her at the cocktail hour before the dinner, I thought she was both attractive and intelligent. Tall with an erect posture, she wore designer glasses with dark frames that set off her light brown hair.

"Not really, what's up?"

"I was wondering if we could get together as we discussed."

"Sure. I'd be happy to sit down with you. When?"

"Well, I have a meeting with the local board of the regional foundation in town today at noon. I should be finished by four. Could I buy you a cup of coffee?"

My schedule was clear for the afternoon.

"No," I said.

"Oh. Sorry," Kathleen replied with a hint of disappointment.

I added. "But, how about we meet at four-thirty at The Union, and I'll buy you a beer?"

She laughed. "That's a much better deal. Thanks, Mr. Carswell."

"Kathleen."

"Yes?"

"If you call me Mr. Carswell one more time, I'll never speak with you again. My name's Robbie."

She actually giggled. "Thanks, Robbie. See you at four-thirty."

My office was in a section of a large loft apartment I owned in one of the old mill buildings in town. My family's foundation owned the rest of the building, so I also kept an eye on the other tenants. They were a mixed bag of start-up hi-tech firms and struggling artists. We offered low rents and served as an incubator for the techies and a safe haven for the artists. A couple of the tech firms were beginning to take off and wanted to rent more space in the building to branch out from the incubator. Our plan was that the tech firms would pay enough rent to eventually keep the building affordable for the artists.

I had recently moved into the loft. I could easily walk to most downtown bars and restaurants. I headed out around four-fifteen and was sitting at one of the outdoor tables at The Union by four-thirty.

I was sipping an ice water waiting for Kathleen. I checked my phone to see it was now four-forty. I was going to call to see if she were delayed when I realized I only had her office number at the community foundation. I didn't have her cell number. Another five minutes passed before a shadow blocked the warm afternoon sun. I looked up from checking my email to see Kathleen standing there.

"Hi," I said standing and extending my hand.

"Sorry," she said, slightly out of breath, and shook my hand. She sat and told me how the board meeting just wouldn't end. "Then, I had to find a parking space. I practically ran the last three blocks."

"No, problem," I assured her.

I motioned for our waitress, Holly, and she took our orders. They had a locally-brewed summer ale on tap and we both opted for a tall glass of it.

"Thanks, Mr..."

I shot her a glance.

"Robbie. I appreciate you taking the time."

"Happy to do so, Kathleen. I can imagine it takes a while to get the feel of a new location. Tell me, where were you before here?"

Kathleen filled me in on her background. She had been working at a similar foundation in Colorado for ten years. Her father recently passed away, and her mother was all alone. She wanted to be closer than two thousand miles. She moved to our state when she applied and got the job with the foundation.

"Mom lives in Connecticut. So, I can visit on weekends. It only takes a couple hours to get there."

"Is that where you grew up?"

"Yes. My parents, well, now my Mom, lives in the same house where my sister and I were raised. It's way too big for her, but she insists she wants to stay. She's quite a determined woman."

"How about college?"

"Didn't stray too far from home," she said.

"Yale?"

She nodded. "Sounds more impressive than it is."

"I doubt it," I said. "You seem quite bright."

I was surprised at the blush coloring her cheeks.

"And, after Yale?"

"Well, I worked on the street. I mean, Wall Street, I didn't mean..."

"I didn't think you were admitting to a background in the call girl business."

We laughed as Holly arrived with our beers.

"Cheers!" I offered.

"Cheers!" she replied.

"Didn't stay in finance?"

"God, it was so boring," she said. "I mean the money was insane, but at the end of the day I felt I helped no one except some rich people who already had more money than they ever could spend."

She looked at me and colored again. If she were worth her salt, she would have done some digging into my background. I could easily be categorized as one of those "rich people." Kathleen was clearly uncomfortable thinking she just made a major faux pas.

"So, helping hands stained green with loot was not your cup of tea?"

"I didn't mean it that way, Robbie. I wanted to feel like I was making a difference."

"I can understand that."

"I bet you can."

I must have given her a strange look.

"Ok, so I did a little checking up on you."

"Oh?"

"No, it wasn't anything formal. You know Barbara, the woman I'm replacing."

I nodded. Barbara Adams was from a four-generation local family who were among the original mill owners in town. She was born knowing everyone of influence in the state. I could see trying to fill her shoes would be a huge challenge.

"Well, she just loves you. Sings your praises and told me I just had to meet with you. She said you could give me the insight into the people I need to meet. She filled me in on all the charitable work you do, how your fundraising counseling has helped so many of the state's non-profits, and that you like to get involved in good projects."

"And that's all you told you?"

Kathleen fidgeted with her drink and looked down. She shrugged and took a sip.

"Kathleen, it's all right. I imagine everyone knows my story."

"I'm sorry, Robbie. I didn't mean to intrude into your privacy. And I certainly did not want to bring up any painful memories."

The intrusion was not a problem. Barbara knew well the extent of my family's resources. My family went as far back as hers in the community. And like the Adams, the Carswells had owned a couple mills, a large tract of timber land in the north, and had started the largest bank in the state. We had divested of the mills, except for the one where I lived, and forests, and were still the largest shareholders in the bank, although it had gone through several iterations and now was owned by a Scottish financial conglomerate. Beyond that, my family had invested in many other regional businesses and industries. My sister and I managed the family portfolio.