The Extremely Full Monty Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah gave us some notes and wanted us to run through the final dance sequence again. She told us she would just leave the lights on for now. She repositioned us and moved us into certain positions. I don't know about the rest of the men, but her hand touching my naked body was beginning to have an effect. She put her hand on our butts to get them all at the same angle.

We did the dance and pulled our hats away. Well, all of us except Jonas, who was next to me.

"Everything all right, Jonas?" Sarah asked.

He just smiled, and let his hand move from the brim of his hat. The hat stayed in place.

It took all of us a couple seconds to realize what was holding up his hat. One by one we began to laugh. Sarah stood in front with her hands on her hips, and just shook her head. Jonas started laughing and that proved too much for the status quo. His hat bounced off and onto the floor. His erection was the center of attention. The lighting director was having fun and suddenly a bright spot hit Jonas' erection. He got into it and shook his hips back and forth making the long shaft flip from side to side.

I could not even sneak a peek at Katie. To my dismay my own equipment continued to react. After having the attractive Sarah so close to me, feeling her hands on my nude body and seeing Jonas erect, I acknowledged I was not the only guy turned on. I looked around and saw that two other guys were now fully erect, and three were on their way. I took a deep breath to no avail. I was hard as a rock. This time I did glance Katie's way. She had her hand over her mouth, and kept shaking her head in disbelief.

"Okay, guys, get it out of your system now. We can't have this happening when we open. Take five and walk it off, or whatever. Remember no matter how bad you need relief, stagehand does not imply what you think it does."

That cracked everyone up and I began to let myself calm down. All the men were chuckling and trying to act casual while sporting hard-ons, and walking around the stage. I took a quick inspection as inconspicuously as possible. I determine that I was in the top half of the class. Andy was by far and away at the top. His was so long and thick that it did not stand up as much as it stood out and hung down a bit. Jonas, the first to become erect, was around my size and both of ours pointed to the lights. Since he was twenty-five years younger than I am, I felt some pride in that I was not letting older guys down—literally.

After about ten minutes, we all had returned at least to close to normal. I know I was still a little heavier than usual, but it was not hard. We did three more run throughs until Sarah was satisfied. She called it a night and told us to be back on Wednesday for the second full rehearsal. Dress was scheduled for Thursday and Friday was opening. Sarah had invited the board of directors, major sponsors and friends to attend the dress rehearsal. That meant Karen and my late wife's friends would be in the audience. I hoped the lights would be working that night.

Downstairs we got dressed and put away our costumes. I ran into Katie putting props back in their proper places as I came back on stage.

"Katie, I am so embarrassed..."

"Chill, Mr. C.," she said. "God, you were really good. I know you're not a trained dancer, but you are the best of the amateurs. Plus, you have a nice bod."

I smiled. "And, don't worry," she said. "I won't tell Mindy about the boner you pulled on stage."

I opened my mouth to say something, but she laughed and kissed my cheek. She spun around and went to talk with the prop master.

Sarah was sitting in the orchestra scribbling notes and looked up. She smiled.

"Yeah," I said. "A big freaking mess. Sorry."

She let her eyes drop to my crotch. "Big? Yes! A mess? Let's say that I'm hoping this was a once in a lifetime occasion of mass erections."

After a pause, she added, "On stage, anyway." She blushed. I didn't know what to say.

"So, we'll see you on Wednesday. Sorry about tomorrow. It's my ex's new wife's father. He passed away and I feel I should go to the wake to take Katie. Tom wants to see her. By the way, your friend said she'd wait in the lobby."

"Friend?'

"Yeah, Kathleen something."

"She was here!?"

"Said you told her to meet you at the theater and you were going out to eat. Is she like a new interest?"

My mind was a jumble of thoughts. Could Kathleen have just seen that rehearsal with me and the others running around with erections? God, I hope not. And, did I detect just a hint of jealousy from Sarah?

"Uh, just a new friend. I'm helping her learn more about the community and its people."

"Well, I'd say she's off to a good start." She returned to her notes.

I walked out to find Kathleen looking at old show posters in the lobby.

"Hey, Kathleen," I called. She turned and waved.

"Hope I didn't keep you waiting. Been here long?" She turned beet red. I think I got my answer.

"Oh, sorry about that. It was not supposed to be a, uh, actual run through. Usually we wear bathing suits."

"Sorta noticed you didn't tonight," she said. She was still red, but cracked a smile.

"Now, I am totally mortified. The only way to get beyond this is that I should make you ..."

Katie walked by and interrupted us.

"Hi," Kathleen said, "It's Katie, right?"

"Yeah. Oh, you're Ms. Robinson. Nice to see you again. Did you catch the rehearsal?"

"Only the end," said Kathleen.

"Well, that was the best part," said Katie, "Guess that's a new twist on standing ovations." She grinned and walked out of the lobby.

Kathleen couldn't contain herself. Although she covered her mouth with her hand, her body shook. I just waited.

After she gained control, she said, "And, what is it that you think I should have to do to get beyond this? Is it some sort of evening the score thing?" I detected a slight edge in her voice. Then, it hit me. She probably thought I was inferring she should have to somehow let me see her in such a disadvantaged state.

"Oh, no. I would never... I mean, God, of course, not. I just meant that you should let me buy you dinner. It's the least I can do for subjecting you to such a display."

Kathleen's face lit up. "Robbie, you are a dear. Let's go, I'm starving. And, just to set the record straight. I don't think I've suffered any permanent damage. As a matter of fact, I rather enjoyed the show."

We walked to a nearby downtown restaurant. Over a drink, we talked about some other people I thought Kathleen should meet. I offered to make a few calls, and that she could take the initiative with others, and feel free to use my name as an introduction. After we ordered our dinners and were served our second drink, the conversation turned from business.

Kathleen seemed more relaxed and open in talking about herself. Maybe seeing me naked and erect felt that she could be more forthcoming. I had asked her about her move from Colorado.

"I had just gotten divorced," she said. "I wanted a fresh start, somewhere away from all our friends. They were mostly Manuel's friends to begin with. He is a native Denverite. So, I covered two needs by moving here. It is so far from Denver in both distance and attitude that I can make a clean break. And, as I told you, it puts me closer to mom. By the way, I sorta invited her to come up this weekend. I purchased tickets to the show. Will that bother you?"

"You mean your mom is going to be looking at my butt?" I said with a smile.

"Yep and I bet she'll like it. She's really cool."

"Sure, what the hell? Everyone else will be seeing me. I just pray the lights work."

"If not, she'd enjoy that even more. I did." We lifted our glasses in a mock toast.

"How long were you married, if you don't mind the question?"

"Not at all," Kathleen said. "It was almost eight years. We met at a gallery opening. Manny is a painter, people not houses."

"Is he good?"

"Very. He has exhibits all over the west. Ironically, I mean after seeing this rehearsal, I bet more people have seen me nude than will see you."

I looked puzzled.

"I was Manuel's favorite model," she added and looked away. "I've never told anyone back here about that."

"And, so it shall remain our secret." She looked up and I could see the gratitude in her eyes. "I don't even know why I said that."

"I feel honored that you are comfortable enough with me to do so."

"Robbie, how old are you?"

The suddenness of the question took me aback. I am not sensitive about my age, but I usually don't bring it up.

"I'll be fifty-six next month."

"I'm thirty-eight," Kathleen said.

"Wow, I wouldn't have put you within five years of that."

"I hope you mean in a younger direction," she responded with a grin.

"Absolutely."

"Thanks. You're too kind. It's in the genes. Mom looks like she's at least ten years younger than she is. She's sixty-three."

"I look forward to meeting her. Tell her not to judge me by the sorry, sagging butt she'll have to put up with."

"Oh, it's none of that, Robbie. You're in fantastic shape."

"For a guy my age, you mean."

She touched my hand. "For any age. I mean it."

Our dinners arrived and I navigated our conversation back to neutral grounds. I tried to put aside images of a nude Kathleen modeling for her ex. I was not successful as the second erection of the evening made an obscene tent in my pants. I hoped it would go away before I had to stand up.

While waiting for coffee, Kathleen excused herself to use the facilities. I took that time to subtly rearrange myself. I was dismayed that the damned thing would not go away. It was no help to watch Kathleen walk back to our table. She wore a soft cotton top and a floral skirt. The top hugged her figure and her breasts moved with each step. The skirt also swayed with the action of her hips. She made eyes turn as she crossed the floor.

Our waiter served us coffee and put out a small dish of chocolate truffles, since we had begged off dessert. Kathleen moaned as she tasted the rich, soft delicacy. A smudge clung to the corner of her mouth. I used my own tongue to try to indicate she had something on her. She licked the wrong side. Without thinking I reached across and used my thumb to wipe the dark spot away. As I touched her lip, Kathleen sharply drew in a breath.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's all right. I don't know why I reacted. Guess I'm not used to being touched." Once more she reddened and cast her eyes down.

"So, no one at home to make sure you don't have chocolate on your mouth?"

Her eyes rose and locked into mine. "No. I have to take care of things by myself." The double entendre made the air between us become charged. Fortunately the waiter came by with the bill and broke the tension.

Standing outside the restaurant Kathleen thanked me for dinner and all the additional names. She said her car was just around the corner, and that I needn't walk her to it. We said good-bye and this time Kathleen moved to me. I opened my arms and we hugged. It was a friendly hug, with only our shoulders and cheek touching. I could smell her light perfume and some citrus scent from her hair. Her cheek was smooth and soft.

"Is this okay," she asked.

"Well, it's the third time we've met, so I guess we can hug on the third..." I almost said date, but quickly changed it to "...get together."

"Well, let's get together again, then," said Kathleen. "Mom will be up this weekend and we'll go to the Saturday evening performance."

"Drinks after?" I suggested.

"Sure. Mom would want to meet you."

I figured another hug would be pushing it and we walked off in our separate directions. The memory of how good she smelled lingered as I neared my car. I cautioned myself to get a grip and she was too young for me. Was eighteen years too big of a difference? I silently chided myself for even entertaining such a ridiculous notion. I realized that her mother was closer in age to me. Maybe Kathleen was trying to fix me up with her mom. Great, I thought.

Thursday night's run through went much better. Only one of the guys became erect. And that was partly due to the fact that Katie was standing next to him and trying to fix the satin band on his hat. As she went to hold his hat against his body to be sure the satin didn't fall off, she accidently let her hand brush against his flaccid dick. The next thing we saw was his tip pointing to the balcony. Katie was embarrassed to near tears, and shoved his hat back at him and ran off stage. The problem righted itself and the rehearsal concluded without further incident.

Sarah reminded us to be at the theater early to prepare for our dress rehearsal and that there would be at least half a house present. I sought out Katie as we broke for the evening. She was fussing with costumes in the green room.

"Hey," I called out.

She turned and I could see the shame in her eyes. Without a word she ran and fell into my arms.

"I am such a fucking jerk," she sobbed into my chest.

"It's okay, Katie. Come on, don't fret." I patted her back.

"Mr. C, I like totally humiliated myself. I can't show my face out there again. God, I like copped a feel of Isaac. And, then I ran away like a demented little girl."

"Honey, it was an accident. It was bound to happen with a bunch of naked guys running around. Isaac was not upset so don't beat yourself off...Shit, I mean up."

Katie snapped her head up and looked at me. By my sheepish face she knew I did not intend the slip. She cracked up. I joined her and the two of us stood in the room laughing our asses off.

"Mr. C, you are the coolest. Thanks."

"You mean "coolest" for an old fart," I added.

"No, for anyone. And, Mom thinks so too."

"Your mom would say that about any guy willing to take his clothes off for her." God, that came out all wrong, too.

Katie stared at me. "You are talking about this play, right?"

"Yes, I am. And, since I've stuck my foot in my mouth twice, I'm going to quit while I'm still so far behind."

"Good idea, Mr. C. But, she does think you are really cool, clothed or naked. And, so do I."

She hugged me and went back to sorting costumes. I looked at her bent over and remembered how she looked naked during that summer play. I chided myself and then a vision of her mother entered my mind. Although I had never seen Sarah without her clothes, in my mind she was naked and stood next to her daughter. Two perfect bodies flooded my imagination. I turned away before Katie could see the bulge in my trousers.

Thursday appeared all too suddenly. I awoke early and felt the pound of lead in my stomach. Tonight I would be naked on stage in front of friends and colleagues. I wondered if it were too late to get a butt tuck or Botox injection to tighten everything up. Then I realized that with all the young men surrounding me, my rear would not be the one people wanted to gaze at.

Around noon I forced myself to have a bowl of soup, but even that had me worried it wouldn't stay down. Is this how actresses must feel before they do a nude scene? I had a new appreciation for what it takes to get naked on screen. Funny, I did enjoy my times being naked on the beach. I decided that my anxiety came from stripping down in my hometown, where unlike a nude beach, naked bodies were not the norm. Also, having people like Karen and Katie seeing me added to my discomfort.

I got to the theater early and did my make-up. As I finished putting on my costume for the opening scene, Katie came in.

"All set, Mr. C?"

"I'd be lying if I didn't say I was more than a little nervous."

"You'll do great," she said. "And, as a special surprise, I invited Mindy to come tonight." My heart stopped. My daughter was going to see her old man dancing naked on the stage.

My face must have scared Katie. "Mr. C, just kidding. Chill. You look like you were going to pop a blood vessel."

I didn't know if I wanted to strangle or hug her. Needless to say my anxiety quotient was now off the charts. Soon the downstairs was a madhouse of cast and crew scrambling to get ready. Sarah appeared and quieted us down.

"I just want to say that all of you have been fantastic. You are ready. Break a leg. Go out there and have a ball." She paused and looked at the guys. "But just don't show them your balls."

That cracked us up and cut through the tension. A few minutes later, Katie was calling for "places." The curtain rose and I knew that Sarah should have no fears about inadvertent exposures. My testicles were pulled up tight with fear, practically retreating inside my body.

The show was going great. When Jonas exposed himself to Irene, the audience gasped as they saw his naked butt. For her part, Irene brought the house down with her long, slow and highly exaggerated look at his front. She went as far as having to push her jaw shut with her hand as her head tilted up and down. The laughter went on and she continued to milk it for all it was worth.

The second act was going as well as the first. Before I knew it, we were at the finale. We all were putting in extra effort for our dance routine. When we whipped off our pants and underwear, there was a huge gasp from the audience, followed by a few whistles as we turned our bare butts to the audience.

We finished with a flourish and, thank god, the lighting worked. We stood totally exposed to the audience, but not allowing them to see anything. The ensemble struck a note and we covered ourselves as the lights came up. We did a bow and then turned and bowed again, this time mooning the audience. The roar of approval gave us all a thrill.

Down came the curtain and Sarah joined us on stage. Any semblance of modesty had long vanished. She walked behind us and gave us each a smack on our butts.

"You guys were fantastic. I have just a couple little notes that we can cover before we open tomorrow night. I love you, guys. Now, go get dressed." She looked at each of us and said, "I hate when I have to say that."

We laughed and started for the stairs. Katie was in the wings. I caught her eye and she ran up and hugged me. It took a second for it to sink in that I was still naked and my dick was pushed against her thigh.

"Uh, great show, Mr. C."

"Thanks, Katie. You're terrific and make it all go so smoothly." I kissed her cheek, and then determined that I was now bordering on inappropriate behavior. I broke free and went downstairs before I really reacted. She gave me a love smack on my bare butt and added a smile a yard wide.

There was a reception for the invited guests in the lounge off the back of the theater. As cast members walked in, we were greeted with applause and shouts. I took a beer from one of the wait staff and swallowed half of it in one long pull.

Karen drew near and held up her hand. I joined mine in a high five.

"Wonderful, Robbie. Really, what a fun night. I think we will be SRO for the entire run."

"Great, just what I need more people seeing my ass."

"It's worth seeing," she said and grinned.

"You are such a liar," I replied.

"Not really, Robbie. You looked fab. I wish Harry was in half as good shape as you are. Connie always said you had nice buns."

"She probably said I was a 'tight ass' and was right."

Karen put her hand on my forearm and leaned in to kiss my cheek. "Actually, she also said you had a beautiful cock."

My look must have told her I couldn't believe what she just said. "Don't freak out, Robbie. We were best friends and shared just about everything. Also, I know about your Miami adventure."

This time my face must have registered total shock. "Connie told you about that?"

"Not only told me—and I mean in great detail—but showed me the pics. She was right. You have a beautiful cock. I was hoping to get a glimpse in real life tonight. So, now, I have to find that damn lighting tech and give him hell. He messed up the best part at the end."