All Comments on 'The Eyes of Acceptance Ch. 01'

by KaseyLegs

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hooray! A new story from one of Literotica’s best authors!

Looking forward to see where this one takes us!

KaseyLegsKaseyLegsover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks sweetie!

Next chapter coming soon...

capri_cd2capri_cd2about 3 years ago

I love your stories Kasey darling, I saved this one as a favorite on a very quick read, now I went back and read it carefully, savoring it and finding it very exciting and sexy like all your other stories. I think my favorites are Kasey being outed to his neighbors, the real Kasey and the magical scene with the three admirers and the last one making love to Kasey’s mouth and Kasey sucking those two bartenders’ Cocks. Thank you so much for your stories Darling. Big kiss, Capri

KaseyLegsKaseyLegsabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks sweetie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m Hispanic and having a bubble butt and shapely legs was awful in high school and junior college. Three years in a homophobic U S Army wasn’t much better. But I was a medic, went on to nursing school and for the last nine years have been with an NGO in the Balkans. My loving asexual Swedish wife has supported my growing bisexuality and helped me live an androgynous life where my legs draw straight and bi men my way and my ass gets the pounding from them that it loves. Thank you for this Kasey and all your stories of attractive men.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmy11 months ago

Every spring, I break out the razor and shave and look for shorts that I can wear. It can be difficult admitting who you are as you write, but accept it. There is no need to be a failure in school. I can‘t wait to read more of your stories. Thanks for getting in touch!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Keith, dear, you start the story by that Keith was hiding his desire for 25 years & then Keith says in the story that he's 19. I guess your sweet little fairy head went on a break being overwhelmed by thoughts of cock but come on, that is such silly mistake to make, even for a sissy bimbo such as yourself! Love it!

KaseyLegsKaseyLegs8 months agoAuthor

Thanks... I wasn't paying attention. My mind must have been on other things... ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaseyLegs@KaseyLegs
I really do put on a miniskirt and heels, meet men, and the best kind are the ones who know how to bring out the true Keith. I started sucking cock when I was 32, and started bottoming like a bitch soon after.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES