The Eyes of Acceptance Ch. 02

Story Info
You can never run away from yourself.
2.4k words
3.91
3.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
358 Followers

Two years home, and trying to make his way in the working world, Keith ended up in the mailroom of a mid-sized legal firm for the next few years. It helped him afford a studio apartment on his own. Living alone wasn't so terrible when family and the few friends he had were nearby, but Keith always felt terribly lonely.

He wanted a girlfriend desperately. As shy as he was, it had become even harder to find the courage to talk to girls because just before he said anything he'd have the image of himself with Alan in Arizona and run away. Keith was terrified that someone would find out what he'd done? What if he met a girl and finally lost his virginity and he somehow let it slip or she found out somehow. It was true paranoia, driven by how truly terrified he was of anyone learning the truth.

He would meet a girl eventually, three years after returning from Arizona. He'd been set up on dates, usually by members of the extended family, but those never worked out.

There was a woman who was in the Dungeons & Dragons club that Keith had joined, partly as a way to meet people like himself. She was nerdy, but there was something very sexy about her, and her character in the game was always very flirtatious with his character, which excited him.

She would suggest they get dinner somewhere after a session one night, suggesting that they go to the food court in the nearby mall for chili dogs. He thought that was funny, as he loved chili dogs. Leigh would be the perfect girlfriend and maybe she was actually interested in him.

Having a meal after the game became a weekly thing, especially after Keith's car broke down because he was too timid to talk to people like auto mechanics and the like. His lack of any kind of maintenance had come back to haunt him.

I know it is hard to feel any kind of sympathy for a guy who is too scared to get his oil changed, but bear with me here.

So that Keith could still come to the games, Leigh would pick him up and drive him home, which made stopping for dinner almost automatic.

One evening they were sitting in a restaurant when a young couple came towards them. The woman, Heather, was an absolutely gorgeous blonde with a breathtaking body she was showing off in a tight dress and heels. Keith's jaw nearly fell off while he was staring at her while Leigh talked to the two of them.

After they left, Leigh told Keith they were old friends from college. He soon learned that she was 30 years old and that she'd had a lot of sexual experience, and then began asking Keith if he was attracted to her.

"It is just that I've given you so many opportunities, even went so far as to ask you out to dinner, and you never make any kind of move."

"No, I like you, I do, and I think you are b-b-beautiful," Keith said, his stammer returning for the first time since Arizona. "I just d-d-didn't know these were d-d-dates."

"Are you nervous? I know you're timid as a church mouse, Keith, but are you really that nervous about being on a date with me?"

"I thought... we were just..."

"Out as friends? I guess I can see how you thought that, but I do keep dropping hints. Haven't any of your girlfriends ever done that?"

Keith didn't want to tell her that he'd never been with a girl before. With her being older and experienced sexually, he didn't want her to think he was a virgin and have her lose interest in him.

"Oh, sure, but things with them just kind of happened, you know? Usually going out to eat happened after, you know?" Keith said, recovering some dignity as he tried to puff up his chest.

"Ah, high school relationships. Probably started at a party, am I right?"

"Yeah, how did you know?" Keith laughed nervously.

Keith had stopped shaving his legs after the encounter with Alan in Arizona, swearing off the weird shit he'd done with his legs while there and vowing never to speak of it, or even think about it again. That wasn't a concern. He had hair on his legs like any guy now, but he thought back to that night with Alan and how he'd told Keith that he'd never be able to please a woman with his substandard man meat.

"I guess I need to be the forward one here," Leigh said. "Would you like to stay at my place tonight."

Keith nodded. As scared as he was of her rejecting him over his small penis or realizing that he was a virgin, he couldn't pass up the opportunity to finally lose his virginity and prove Alan wrong.

Trying to act like he knew what he was doing, Keith became even more awkward and inept in bed than you'd imagine he would be. Leigh just smiled as his little penis kept slipping in and out of her vagina.

"You are so adorable," she told him after he'd gotten off and clumsily rolled off her.

Keith was so happy that Leigh liked him, and that they continued to have sex. Each time, he felt like he was mastering it, especially when she told him was a wonderful lover he was.

They'd been seeing each other for two weeks when Keith got so excited during sex when she got on top that he cried out that he loved her. Leigh looked down at him, smiled, and said, "You are so sweet and adorable."

Keith looked up at her panting, with tears in his eyes as she brushed his hair away from his face with a grin on her face that made Keith uncomfortable.

"You know, as much as I enjoy you, and I do, Keith," Leigh said, "You really have a hard time satisfying me sexually. This doesn't mean that I don't like you and care about you, but you need to know that I've been sleeping with another man, but just for the sex. We can still be boyfriend and girlfriend, although sex with you has really started to feel like a chore."

Keith was absolutely stunned. He didn't know how to react, so he froze and just stared blankly at Leigh as she looked down at him, grinning, and talking to him like he was a little kid.

"In a relationship, it is important to be honest," Leigh told him. "And honestly, I've been with a lot of men, and you are far and away the worst in bed I've ever known, and it is obvious that you've never been with a woman before. Painfully obvious."

He wanted to run away and never see her again. She'd just stuck a dagger through his heart. He started crying and couldn't stop.

But Keith couldn't end the relationship. Leigh insisted they could remain boyfriend and girlfriend. When people saw Keith with her, they looked at him and talked to him differently than they had in the past. He had this girlfriend who was attractive and older than he was. People were jealous. People no longer thought of him as a loser. He was afraid he'd never find another girlfriend. He didn't want to go back to being a loser.

Of course, he never stopped to realize that by staying with Leigh, he was becoming a much bigger loser than he would have been if he left her and spent the rest of his life alone.

"I'd like to invite Greg over for dinner tomorrow," Leigh told Keith after dismounting him and leaving him sobbing in bed. "Greg is the friend that I told you about, the one who is keeping me satisfied. Would you make dinner for us all?"

Keith had learned to cook to try to impress Leigh, having come to her apartment with everything he needed to make a gourmet meal. It was something he managed to be good at.

"Honey? Would you do that tomorrow night?"

"Oh god... Leigh..."

"Honey, you do understand that I have my needs, don't you?"

"Yes," Keith blubbered.

"And you do understand that you aren't going to be able to satisfy those needs, don't you?"

Keith curled up into the fetal position, shaking and crying.

"Yes..."

"You know, I think it might be a lot of fun if you watch what I mean when I tell you that Greg keeps me VERY satisfied. What do you think?"

As he was making dinner, Keith fought to keep it together. Leigh came home after being out at the store. She'd bought some beer, a brand she'd never bought before, and put it in the refrigerator. Keith assumed it was what Greg liked.

"I'm going to put on something more comfortable. Maybe I'll wear that black teddy you bought me."

Keith had been buying Leigh presents, thinking it would keep her interested after their first time together and show them that he loved her. One of those had been a black teddy, and as they awaited Greg's arrival, she went into the bedroom and put it on, along with a pair of high heels.

She hadn't worn the teddy since he'd given it to her, and Keith had never seen her in heels. He didn't even know that Leigh owned any. She paraded around in front of him, teasing him, asking him how she looked.

"Oh my god, you are so beautiful," Keith gasped.

"Thanks honey. I hope Greg likes it."

When the doorbell rang, Leigh greeted Greg with a passionate and long kiss at the door. Keith couldn't see them, but his body stiffened and he cringed as he heard the sound.

"Come on in, Greg," she said and led him into the living room as he went on about how sexy she looked in the teddy and heels.

She hadn't even bothered to introduce him to Keith.

"Honey? Would you bring Greg a beer? One of the ones I bought?"

Keith cringed and fought back tears. He wanted to run away, but he was too afraid to even do that. He got a beer out of the refrigerator and brought it into the living room.

Greg was at least six-foot-three and apparently worked out regularly. In the t-shirt he was wearing, Keith could see his massive biceps and how broad his chest was.

He had his hands all over Leigh. When Keith came in with the beer, he casually slipped one of her breasts free and squeezed it as Keith tried to look away while putting the beer down in front of him.

Leigh moaned and then snickered.

"This turn you on, Keithie?" Greg asked Keith, clearly making fun of him.

Keith turned and all but ran back into the kitchen with Leigh and Greg laughing hysterically behind him.

"You ought to put him in a teddy and heels. Fucking fairy."

"Now, that is an idea!" Leigh laughed. "If he shaved his legs and the rest of his body and put on a little makeup..."

"That would be absolutely hysterical," Greg laughed.

After Keith basically hid in the kitchen for ten minutes, Leigh demanded he come back into the living room.

She was completely naked, sitting on Greg's lap. He had his shirt on, showing a chest and abdomen that complimented his biceps, but was still wearing his pants.

"Honey, I want you to watch Greg's cock enter me, okay?"

"L-L-Leigh... please..."

"Honey, I want to see acceptance in your eyes. This is what it is going to be like from now on in our relationship. Otherwise, we're over and done and I will tell your friends and whoever else that it was because you have a teeny weenie and you can barely get it up half the time."

"Oh man, that is cold," Greg laughed.

"Just the truth," Leigh laughed.

She got up off Greg while Keith stared blankly at them, frozen in place. She knelt down in front of him, undid his pants and took them down along with his underwear. He had a very large, thick cock and it was hard as a rock. Keith looked at it and felt old desires returning. He might have drooled if his mouth hadn't been so dry.

Leigh looked back at Keith and smiled.

"Move in a little closer, honey."

"Oh god..." Keith exhaled before taking several steps closer to Greg and Leigh as tears began streaming down his face.

She took Greg's cock in her hand, smiled at Keith again, gave him a wink, and then leaned down and slowly slid the full length of Greg's cock into her mouth and then out again the same way.

"Now that is what I call a cock," Leigh said while looking over at Keith. "Would you like some?"

Keith just stared, barely able to see through his tears, as his body trembled but seemed completely unwilling to move.

Leigh got up with a grin and walked over to Keith. She took his hand and led him right over to where Greg was sitting on the couch. Then she led him down to his knees.

"Don't want you to fall over, honey. Here, I got you a front row seat. I want you to really watch this, okay? You can tell me if I'm doing a good job?"

"O-o-okay..." Keith sobbed.

Leigh went back down in front of Greg with Keith kneeling just a couple of feet away. She lowered her head again, opened her mouth, and was about to slide her lips over the head of Greg's cock when Keith cried out something she never expected.

"Oh my god... you have a beautiful cock..."

Leigh broke into hysterical laughter as Greg got up and covered himself with his pants.

"What the fuck. Goddamned faggot."

"Come on, Greg," Leigh said, still laughing. "We'll go in the bedroom and shut the door."

"Fine. Just keep fag boy here away from me."

Leigh put her arm around Greg and began walking to the bedroom.

"Honey," said said, calling back to Keith. "Make sure you clean up, okay?"

Leigh was still laughing as she headed down the hall to the bedroom with Greg.

"Are you going to dump that fool or what?" Greg asked her.

"God no, with what I have to hold over him now, I can make him do anything I want. Why would I give up something like that?"

KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
358 Followers