The Eyes of Mesmeralda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew better now.

Her right hand tracked downwards, and pulled the zip open, exposing her glistening pussy. She knew what she wanted to do - it was instinctual, her fingers massaged and teasing, every movement and sensual feeling more incredible than ever before.

Because this wasn't just masturbation, no.

This was submission, giving in to Mesmeralda and her desires.

This was what she wanted, and that's what made it so great.

She closed her eyes as the wave of sexual excitement built and built, and she felt that vivid green overcoming her.

"I long to serve you, Mesmeralda," she thought, and those thoughts were soon words - the hero screamed the commitment as she came, harder than she'd ever cum before. She screamed with power, a super-scream that caused her mirror to shatter.

She didn't care - all that mattered was this wonderful feeling of pleasure.

Laura was right - Mesmeralda was pleasure.

She felt nothing but pleasure at this moment.

And once she found Mesmeralda again, she'd soon be feeling that pleasure all the time.

---

It was the same rooftop as earlier - somehow, even without needing her super-senses, Star knew that it would be.

Not that she was thinking of herself as Shooting Star anymore, no - that was a different person, another woman entirely from a world that the figure in flight no longer recognised.

She flew to the rooftop, and saw that Mesmeralda was there, perched semi-casually on one of the metal units. It wasn't that dark, but Star's super-sight could make out the glowing red of Mesmeralda's cigarette as if it was a spotlight, pointing its way to the raven-haired woman in the night.

Star hovered in the air for a few moments, excited to land but not wanting to rush it. She knew now that Mesmeralda could have taken her that first night if she'd wanted - she was foolish to think that she ever wanted to resist.

But no, Mesmeralda had taken her time, enjoying the seduction and the chase. She wanted Star to fall, and she wanted her to enjoy falling. Star knew that now. She knew that was what her mistress wanted.

Good things come to those who wait.

But now, she thought as she landed, she was done with waiting.

It was time to give Mesmeralda what she wanted.

"Ah, Shooting Star, I thought I would see you again," Mesmeralda chuckled. "And you even got dressed for the occasion, like a good girl - I knew giving up one of my playthings to provide you a uniform was going to pay off."

She eyed up the former superhero.

"Oh, and it really did, didn't it? I knew you'd be sexy dressed as one of my girls, but I never expected you'd be so fucking sexy."

Star felt proud, happy to be sexy for Mesmeralda.

"You acted so strong, so powerful - so heroic - but I knew you were going to crumble, like they all do. Once they realise how amazing it can be to give into a superior woman. Once they realise it's the role of beautiful women to serve."

Her eyes flashed a kaleidoscopic thousand shades of green: "Once they look into my eyes."

She brought her face right in front of Shooting Star's.

"Look into my eyes, Star."

The former superhero did as commanded, and as the green in Mesmeralda's eyes came to life in so many magical ways, she could feel her will completely evaporating. With every shade of the colour taking her to new places, each one better than the last, Shooting Star's already crumbling self of herself was being taken apart. Every memory, every sense of the woman and the hero she once was, they were all being wiped away, replaced with - well, nothing at all. She was going to be nothing more than putty, ready to moulded as Mesmeralda desired, and she couldn't wait.

It was hard to believe that, just a few days ago, Shooting Star had battled to avoid those magical eyes - remembering it now, she couldn't believe her foolishness, her desire to fight against this amazing woman, to refuse to submit to her.

Now, she was here, taking her rightful place, and it didn't matter anymore.

And then, moments later, the memory was gone anyway.

Star thought of nothing but those magical eyes, and their owner. She heard nothing but Mesmeralda's words, and she focused only on them - and how wonderful they made her feel.

"When you're in my harem, Star, there's only one rule - pleasure. My pleasure, and yours. There's nothing more important than pleasure. And the best kind of pleasure, Star, is the kind of pleasure you get from pleasing other women.

"If you please me, Star, I can introduce you to pleasure beyond your wildest dreams. I'll introduce you to feelings you've never known."

Star meekly nodded - she was feeling overwhelmed, and so turned on, she'd have given the supervillain anything.

And then Mesmeralda kissed her.

It was unlike any kiss she'd ever had before - sensual and gentle, yet still so dominant, taking control of Star. Her body was already on fire as a result of the magic of Mesmeralda's eyes, but this - this was something else, something incredible that was starting to answer every question her body was asking.

Just her body - her mind was elsewhere, more than happy to give into the pleasure and let Mesmeralda do all the thinking from now on.

If it were possible to melt into an embrace, Star did that.

She could have kissed Mesmeralda forever.

But the raven-haired beauty had other plans.

Star was disappointed when Mesmeralda broke the kiss, but she now knew to trust her mistress' judgement completely. Mesmeralda placed her hands on Shooting Star's shoulders, and gently pushed her onto her knees. The former hero knew what was coming, and she couldn't wait for this final act of submission.

"You know what to do, Star. Make your mistress come, and then you may come, and it will be the first of so many orgasms, each better than the last. You will experience pleasure beyond your imagination, Star."

The supervillain's hands reached downwards, finding that hidden zip between her legs and exposing her pussy. Star's supersenses found it first, picking up that incredible scent of pussy - she could smell the excitement, and it only made her more excited.

She was face to face with Mesmeralda's pussy, and hesitated only because it was her first time, and she didn't want to disappoint her mistress.

Mesmeralda seemed to read her mind, and smiled at her, reassurance and excitement etched onto her face.

"You'll be fantastic, Star - all women are, when they remember their natural desire to eat pussy." She placed her hand on top of Star's head, and pulled her in.

"Submit, Star - submit to Mesmeralda."

Shooting Star instinctively began licking, her tongue somehow knowing how to probe and explore Mesmeralda's pussy. The flavour was magical, like honey but so much sweeter - with Star's supersenses, it made it all the better. She was tonguing Mesmeralda like she'd been doing it for years, exploring the pussy and even teasing her clit.

Mesmeralda saw the fires intensify in the former superhero's eyes: "That's right, Star, eat your mistress' pussy. Submit to me - become mine."

The villain's body began to twitch in pleasure, gentle thrusts and movement to complement Star's active tongue. She was attacking, her superspeed being put to excellent work as she brought Mesmeralda closer and closer to the edge.

She moaned, and she grabbed Star's head, eager that she should experience the full force of what was about to happen.

And then she came hard, coating Star's face with such heavenly nectar, and the former superhero could do nothing but lap it up, desperate not to miss a single drop. If the taste of Mesmeralda's pussy was incredible, then the cream she produced was something else entirely.

The supervillain was silent for a good minute, her body twitching in pleasure, and Star responded by kissing her pussy slowly, sensually. She was so proud of making her mistress cum, and ready for a similar release - she was keeping herself together, but she was aware that her own body was trembling with anticipation.

Soon, Mesmeralda put herself back together, and Star leaned back. The villain looked down, and smiled with pleasure at the former hero's face - it was dishevelled, the maskless half glistening in the moonlight with Mesmeralda's cum all over it.

She deserved her reward.

"Now, cum for me, whore - cum for me and become mine forever. Cum, Star - cum for Mesmeralda."

She didn't wait - she couldn't. Her fingers found that zip and dove between her legs, furiously stroking her pussy, making the anticipation build and build and getting excited at the thought of the glorious release that was coming.

She could feel her legs giving way as the wave of sexual excitement grew. Without thinking, she began to float into the air - Mesmeralda looked on, smirking with an eyebrow raised.

She knew that her new pet was going to be such fun.

Star could feel the wave of tension building, and as it neared its peak, she launched herself skyward, her body taking off into the atmosphere as she knew she was about to explode.

And then she did.

She screamed as she came, sending waves through the atmosphere - it was an explosive orgasm, one that saw the fire around her glow more intensely than she'd ever known.

And, as she came, she thought only of Mesmeralda, those magical green eyes erasing all other thoughts from the woman's mind.

Mesmeralda looked on from the rooftop, and saw the fire surrounding the burning woman get brighter and brighter - before it turned green.

The supervillain smiled in surprise.

"Oh, Shooting Star, we're going to have so much fun."

ā€”

Shooting Star was no more, any memory of who she was completely lost to the power of her enemy. Or should that be her new master, new mistress, the woman whose power and intelligence and delicious pussy gave her all that she needed? She could think of nothing else - and nothing else now mattered.

She flew through Mega City, that familiar trail of light in the sky still blazing behind her, but forever now burning green.

The city was soon to know, with that change in colour, that the light no longer meant heroism or hope.

It now meant just one thing.

Mesmeralda.