The F Company Ch. 08: For the Family

Story Info
Brother fucks sister's ass to save the family and business.
3.1k words
4.25
21.2k
16
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Zeenat opened the door with a frowned face, "don't you have anything else to do?"

"Like what?" Feroz asked and entered her luxurious apartment in Versova.

"Like running the company, maybe," Zeenat smirked, "but probably, you are too busy with fucking girls. That's all you have done since you hit puberty."

"Zeenat, calm down and sit."

"Don't tell me what do to." She opened her purse and took out a packet of cigarettes, "you know, I knew you would come here and ask me to go to Raosaheb."

"It doesn't make me happy, Zeenat," Feroz's said with guilt.

"I really don't know what makes you happy. You're a self-loving piece of shit," she lit a cigarette. Feroz didn't know how to respond to that. He was staring at the floor. He surely had come there to convince his half-sister to spend a night with the biggest politician in town. If she wouldn't do that, the entire F company was in danger.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Feroz asked genuinely. He always liked Zeenat. They used to have such a nice bond when they were young. But he didn't know what happened along the way.

"Really? Do you want me to tell you?" Zeenat looked surprised.

"Yes, please tell me. I love you my dear sister, and I want us to be close again. What did I do to make you so angry towards me?"

"You know, we were very close once." Zeenat took a drag, "All I wanted is to be with you, to hang out with you, to tell you everything. You were my hero. And all I got was neglect."

"That's not true."

"Come on bhaiyya!" Zeenat mocked Feroz, "You never praised me, never cared to give a compliment to me. I used to dress up for you, never cut my hair short because you liked long hair."

"It was not like that."

"It was always like that. You were more interested in my friends. Don't you remember poor sweet Rasheeda? My best friend. You fucked her on her 18th birthday. And the very next day you fucked her mother too. She was devastated after that."

"I didn't do it intentionally," Feroz said, but with a clear guilty tone.

"Really? I didn't know her mother had raped you." Zeenat said in a mocking tone.

"Na...not like that... I mean..." Feroz didn't know how to defend himself.

"And then there was Heena. She was my arch rival in college. And what did you do? You took her on a romantic date and for the next couple of months, you fucked her day and night. She boasted that right in front of all the people in my college to mock me," Zeenat would go on, "Remember my college principal? Paula madam. She had dared to suspend me for drinking beer in the classroom. I had asked you to come and talk to her. Instead of threatening her and revoking my suspension, all you could do was fuck her in her cabin and she didn't even revoke the suspension." Zeenat angrily stubbed the cigarette butt in an ashtray. Feroz didn't utter a word. He surely was guilty of treating women like objects of pleasure.

"You know bhaiyya, you kept fucking all the women of the world. But the girl who loved you, who literally worshipped you was consistently ignored. You made her feel less, made fun of her in front of other people. At times you used her to get other women, never showed any love to her."

"No...that's not true..." Feroz said, but very unconvincingly.

"You yourself don't believe those words." Zeenat wiped her tears, "What did that girl do? She decided to make the world look at her. She decided to become an actress. She decided that she'll earn her brother's love and respect once she becomes a star."

"Zeenat I love you..." Feroz said but Zeenat wasn't listening to him anymore,

"Instead of earning that love and respect, today the brother has come to pimp his sister to a politician." Zeenat was weeping now, "that looks like the last nail in the coffin. How can Raosaheb's whore be ever loved by her brother who has a long history of ignoring her?"

"Zeenat please stop..." Feroz begged. Tears rolled down his cheeks. He was unaware of the love Zeenat had for her. Unintentionally he had ignored his younger half-sister. Once they were one unit, but then after a point, he went ahead pursuing other pleasures, clearly ignoring his sister. Leaving her longing for him, and hurt.

"Okay Bhaiyya, I'll stop." Zeenat wiped her tears, "I understand that Raosaheb won't let the shooting resume until I fuck him. So be it. The film is far more important for the F company than my honour."

"Zeenat..."

"Don't say anything. Let's go. Get done with it." She stood up and brushed her silky beautiful hair. Put on a quick make-up. Feroz was dumbfounded. He wanted to say something, he wanted to hug Zeenat, comfort her and tell her that he loves her. But all he could do is nothing. He knew Zeenat wouldn't have let him hug her. She would have hated him patronizing her. Also, he knew that right now taking her to Raosaheb was far more important for the existence of the entire F Company and his family. She followed him in his car and the car took off towards Raosaheb's special villa in Bandra.

"Welcome, welcome!" Raosaheb said in a cheerful mood as Feroz and his half-sister entered the villa.

"As promised, I have brought the heroine of the film," Feroz said with guilt.

"Feroz, I'm happy that you decided to honour our agreement. But..."

"But? What Raosaheb?"

"We had to do a few things to make you bend the knee. And it has a cost."

"Just tell me the cost Raosaheb, I'll pay. I want your friendship and blessings to run the F Company." Feroz said eagerly. He thought Raosaheb would ask for money.

"Good. You'll clear that debt by staying here tonight."

"What??" Feroz was confused.

"You'll stay here and watch me fuck your sister," Raosaheb said n a plain cold voice. His associates were stunned. They knew that Raosaheb wasn't a good man. But he was not just bad, he was a monster. Zeenat was horrified too,

"No, please Raosaheb, don't punish him for my mistakes," she begged.

"Shut you whore!" Raosaheb shouted at her, "Did I permit you to talk? You'll open your mouth only when I tell you to suck my cock, understood?"

"Raosaheb...please..." Feroz was helpless.

"Chander, Santosh, Shetty saheb, all of you, get out now," Raosaheb instructed his men. They obeyed the order and closed the door behind them. Now only Raosaheb, Feroz and Zeenat were in the room.

"Raosaheb please let me go..." Feroz folded his hands.

"Listen to me carefully." Raosaheb's tone was very different now, "I'm not going to fuck your sister,"

"Huh?"

"That's right. But you will." Raosaheb said in a cold voice.

"What?" Zeenat was surprised.

"What are you saying Raosaheb?" asked Feroz.

"You heard it right," Raosaheb lit a cigar and poured a drink in his whiskey glass, "I'm no longer able to get a proper erection. Old age, you know! But I have got a reputation to maintain. Neither I can say openly that I can't fuck a girl nor I can let you go without punishing you for your misbehaviour," he took a sip from his glass, "So, here's what going to happen now. I'll smoke a cigar, drink my scotch, and watch you both fuck."

"Raosaheb, she's my sister... how can I?"

"Shut up!" Raosaheb said in an authoritative tone, "Just do as I say. Zeenat, remove your clothes."

Zeenat and Feroz looked at each other. They were confused. But there was no way out now. Zeenat started removing her dress. Her glowing fair skin got exposed. As she removed her panty, Raosaheb got up from his chair and walked up to her. He cupped her boobs and smiled,

"These are very nice Zeenat. I'm sure once the film gets released, every young man in the country will dream of touching them," he gently kissed her nipples.

"What are you waiting for?" Raosaheb asked Feroz to get naked, "And remember, I want Zeenat to moan loudly. So make sure you fuck her hard. People standing outside this door should be convinced that Raosaheb is still capable of fucking a 25-year-old girl's brain out. Come on, get on with it now." Raosaheb walked back to his chair and took a long drag of his cigar.

Zeenat came close to Feroz. They hugged awkwardly. Though it was a very odd position to be, Feroz was now fully erect. For the first time in his life, he was feeling ashamed of his erection. But what could he do? His younger half-sister Zeenat was standing naked right in front of him. She looked beautiful. It was clear from her expressions that she was impressed by his large cock.

"Don't worry bhaiyya!" Zeenat whispered in his ears, "I won't judge you. Just do it."

She smiled seductively and held his erected tool in her hands.

"Oh, Zeenat!" Feroz moaned softly. He then kissed her gently. Their tongues met. Zeenat started stroking his hard cock.

"Keep doing it, you whore!" Raosaheb yelled at her clearly audible to his people outside the room. Zeenat smiled and continued stroking Feroz's cock. He was fully aroused now and started kissing her entire body. His hands were pressing her gorgeous boobs.

"I always wanted to do this with you bhaiyya..." Zeenat whispered. She could sense more blood flowing in Feroz's cock.

"I'm really sorry for what I've done to you," Feroz said and kissed her again.

"Don't be. Life has given us an opportunity to come together again. Let's not waste it," she winked at it. Why don't I start this new chapter by taking you in my mouth?!"

"I would love that my dearest sister!"

Zeenat went to her knees and took his rock-hard cock in her mouth.

"Ya Allah!" Feroz watched as her head bobbed down, engulfing maybe half of his penis, then back up again, then down and up again several times. She tongued him all over, wetting his entire cock, then took his back into her mouth and bobbed her head all the way down until his entire long hard cock was in her mouth, and her lips were against his pubic bone. Feroz's half-sister was deep-throating him. Raosaheb surely enjoyed watching this. That's all he could do anyway.

"Zeenat, your mouth feels so good on my cock!" Feroz whispered.

Her answer was a moan. She began to suck him off in earnest: while her head bobbed quickly up and down, her lips created a strong vacuum that intensified the feeling. Then she encircled the base of his penis with one hand and used it to follow her lips up and down. She was working every part of the dick all of the time,

and it did the trick. Feroz felt the tingle start.

"I'm gonna cum soon!" Feroz warned his sister. she moaned again and kept sucking harder and faster.

"Not so soon!" Raosaheb roared. Zeenat paused and looked at him. Raosaheb instructed that the action should go beyond just a blowjob. Feroz was expected to fuck his sister. Feroz was not allowed to cum yet. They both settled on a sofa in the room.

Feroz leaned closer and kissed Zeenat's beautiful mouth once again. It felt like their tongues were dancing back and forth between their lips while he slipped a finger into his luscious sister's vagina. She moaned into his mouth with pleasure, her channel gripping her brother's fingers like it was trying to swallow them up. He slid them in and out against her tight resistance, bringing his thumb to her swollen clit.

"Oh, fuck," Zeenat cried, pulling out of the kiss to gasp for air. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," she cried, grinding her hips back against her brother's fingers. "You're gonna make me cum!"

Her moaning was so loud that Raosaheb's men outside the room were astonished.

"At this age, Raosaheb is still fucking king of this city" Raosaheb's right hand, Chander said to his colleague.

Feroz and Zeenat relaxed on the sofa for a moment. She had had probably the best orgasm of her life. And she knew that this is just the beginning. Feroz's cock was still fully erected ready to get more.

Feroz was resting his back on the sofa back. Zeenat slowly got up and then started to sit on his erected tool facing against him. Her thighs were around his knees. She grabbed his cock and pushed its head through the lips of her vagina.

"Oh god!!" She moaned with pleasure.

Zeenat started to ride her brother's hard cock in a reverse cowboy position. After a while, she changed her position and now faced him. Feroz couldn't believe the amazing sight hovering in front of him. His sister was now propping herself up on her hands and riding his cock in an up and down motion. Her tits were heaving and dangling over his face while he reached for them, massaging them and plying pressure to her nipples that made her moans go deep and throaty. He couldn't wait to fill his precious baby's love channel with cum, but he wanted to make it last as long as he possibly could. After all, that's what Raosaheb wanted.

"Fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck," Zeenat Screamed. "I -- I -- I'm cumming. Oh, I can't stop! How can anything feel this good!" Zeenat received an orgasm for the nth time now. She was exhausted with pleasure. But of course, there was no stopping.

Feroz held his sister's waist and made her stand up. He stood up behind her. She realized what was happening and she smiled with pleasure.

"Oh god! You know how to please a woman." she bent forward and rested her arms on the sofa. Then something happened that Zeenat wasn't expecting. She had thought that her brother will take her from behind, but that will be vaginal only.

Feroz had something else in his mind. When she bent forward, her fair rounded ass looked stunning. Feroz had never paid attention to his sister's voluptuous ass. It was amazing. His cock was all wet with the lubrication it received in her vagina. He gently pushed the wet cock into her asshole.

"Oh Fuck!" she cried, "Not there..."

"You're gonna love it my slut sister..." Feroz whispered in her ear, "I know you have never done it. But this is my gift to you. Even though I have mistakenly ignored you for all these years, allow me to take your anal virginity."

"Oh bhaiyya! I love you... my ass is yours. Do it! Fuck me...fuck me hard!" Zeenat said seductively. One could see all of her remaining anger towards her brother melting with those words. He thrust his cock deep inside her tight ass.

"Oh fuck!!!" Zeenat moaned loudly. Feroz began thrusting harder, deeper, faster, his sister lost her voice to the raspy moans and gasps for air. She gazed at him through slitted eyes while he rammed his cock into her substantial body so hard it made every inch of her luscious flesh jiggle to the force. It was impossible for him to hold any longer.

"Give me all your cum bhaiyya!" Zeenat pulled out his cock from her ass and went on her knees, "I don't want it to be wasted."

She started stroking his cock which was already on the verge of exploding. Hardly after a couple of strokes, Feroz painted Zeenat's face with his cum.

"Ya Khuda!!!" He moaned silently. He collapsed on the sofa exhausted. Zeenat was on the floor catching her breath. They both looked at Raosaheb. He was still sipping his whiskey and smoking his cigar but looked very satisfied now. He stood up from his chair and came close to both of them.

"I'm happy that both of you have kept your word. Zeenat, you're going to be a star, just like your sexy mother," he looked at Feroz now, " And Feroz, I'm sure you will run the F company not just like your father but probably better than him. I'll always be your ally. Let's prosper together." he raised his glass in celebration. Zeenat and Feroz nodded with a smile.

"Now get dressed quickly and get the fuck out of here!" He removed his shirt and sat on the sofa. Sprayed some water on his face to make it look like he was sweating. Feroz realized that this was theatrics just to make his subordinates believe that the Raosaheb did all the work inside the room. Though very satisfied, Zeenat and Feroz made sad faces and opened the door.

"I love you bhaiyya!" Zeenat said when both of them reached back to Zeenat's apartment.

"I love you too my dear sister!" Feroz hugged his sister, "I'm so proud of you for what you have done for the family. I'm sure it must not have been easy for you."

"It wasn't till we reached there. Also, I wasn't yet ready to have any intimacy with you. But once we were naked and touched each other everything was forgotten."

"I'm glad!" Feroz said, "I hope you have forgiven me."

"Of course! After all, you're the one who took my anal virginity!" Zeenat winked, "I think I should have talked to you earlier. We could have settled our issues long back."

"Yes right. Nevertheless, it's better late than never!"

"I've missed all these years and now it feels like I don't want to let you go!"

"I'll always love you and take care of you. Trust me, I'll never ever ignore you from now on. You, your mother, and Zara; everyone is so important that I can't even imagine anyone being upset with me."

"Thanks, bhaiyya!" Zeenat leaned ahead and kissed Feroz, "I know you have a lot of work to do. But how about a quick one more round with no one watching us?!" Zeenat asked seductively. She bit her lower lip. It made him hard instantly. There was no question of denying that sexy body of hers. He grabbed her silky hair and pulled them a little. She moaned with pleasurable pain. He planted a kiss on her lips and started pressing her gorgeous boobs and amazing ass.

Finally, Feroz had made peace with Raosaheb and the film division of the F Company was back on track. Feroz was slowly making progress in achieving what he had set to achieve- to replace his father and become the biggest don of the country! Let's see where his ambition takes him.