The Face of Temptation

Story Info
Carrie receives a very tempting offer from her boss.
3.2k words
3.6
6.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bright spring afternoon and Carrie White was quietly working at her desk. She was relatively new to the company and anxious to perform well. Her previous role had been as an administrator at a small printing company, but she had yearned for a faster environment for a long time. And now she was here, at the biggest Logistics company in St. Louis.

Carrie looked up from her desk and scanned the room. It was bustling with people, most working at desks, the light rhythmic tapping of keyboards and hum of the air conditioning were the prevailing sounds. In a glass room she saw a small group huddled around a whiteboard, their drawings and numbers scrawled across it.

As she gazed around, her eyes were naturally drawn to the closed door that stood in one corner. For the most part the office was open plan. The desks were arranged in banks with no dividers separating them, the meeting rooms were glass walled so all could see within. There was only one room that bucked this trend, one room that could not be seen into, and that was Richard Stone's office. The director of her division.

Carrie had only seen him a couple of times in the few months she had been working there. He seemed a mysterious character, often getting in early and leaving late, with his door closed most of the time. When in that corner of the floor, she could just make out the sound of his voice, presumably speaking to someone on the phone.

"You fancy a coffee?" A voice said, piercing her daydream.

Carrie sighed and looked at the time. It was two-thirty, and she still had plenty of work to finish. "Go on then," she replied. "You know what I've been thinking? I can't believe I've only seen Mr. Stone a handful of times since I started."

"You're still thinking about that! I think you're obsessed," the woman joked. "You mention it at least once a week."

"I'm not obsessed, I just think it's strange, that's all. I mean is he really that busy in there?"

"Who cares, all I'm worried about is finishing my work and getting the hell out of here. I'm going to try and sneak out a bit early today."

"Don't you think he should be a bit more present, you know, a visible leader? I think it would be good for the team," Carrie continued.

"Well, he's been like this in the five years I've worked here. Besides people only get called into his office if they've done something wrong, so I say, the less we see of him the better."

Carrie paused. "Maybe you're right."

"Now, are we getting this coffee or not?"

"Yeah, let's go."

As they walked towards the elevator, Carrie turned and took another brief glance at Mr. Stone's closed door. Of course, she could never say the real reason she wanted him to be more visible. He was incredibly attractive. Tall, dark-haired, and always dressed in an immaculate suit. On the few occasions Carrie had seen him, she had savoured every second.

It was dark by the time Carrie finished work. She stood up and stretched. The lights in one corner had switched off and there was only one other person on the floor, their headphones on, staring mindlessly at the screen before them. She could hear the sound of the cleaners vacuuming the floor above. As she slowly began packing her things into her backpack, she heard a shuffling behind her. Turning round she let out a small shriek.

"Forgive me, Mrs. White, I didn't mean to startle you." It was Mr. Stone.

"Oh, shit... sorry, I don't mean shit! I mean..." she trailed off. Carrie was caught by surprise at his sudden appearance. "You sure can move quietly," she said, regaining her composure.

"Leather shoes, you see." Mr. Stone replied. "Could you please follow me to my office." He turned sharply and strode back towards his office.

Carrie's heart was thumping, the earlier conversation fresh in her mind, she was being asked into his office. She could barely concentrate; her mind was filled with sudden concerns. Had she done something wrong? Was she working too slowly? Was this because of the drink she had during lunch last week? Her hands were shaking as she tentatively stepped into his office, leaving the door ajar, and loitering nearby.

The office itself was clean and modern. A leather couch sat along one side, and a bookshelf filled one wall. There were large panoramic windows which presented an incredible view over the St. Louis skyline. She could even see the arch in the distance. Mr. Stone was sat at the large black desk that lay in the centre of the room, typing a few things into the laptop that sat atop it. He gestured towards one of the two leather chairs on the opposite side and Carrie obliged, trying to act as calm as she could.

Mr. Stone shut the laptop and walked over to the open door. Carrie didn't look round but heard a distinctive click.

"I'm sure you're wondering why I've called you in here, Mrs. White," said Mr. Stone.

"Oh, you can call me Carrie," she responded. Instead of heading back to his seat, Mr. Stone perched himself on the desk edge just before her.

"Carrie," he said slowly, as if savouring her name in his mouth. "Well, Carrie, whilst I don't appear on the office floor much, I can assure you that I take a keen interest in the work of all my staff." Carrie went to speak but thought better of it. He continued, "I've noticed your work. It's of particularly high quality."

Was that a compliment? Carrie let out the breath she had been withholding, she felt herself relax ever so slightly. Surely, he wasn't giving her a compliment only to shout at her. No, that would be ridiculous. He had simply called her into his office to comment on how good her work was.

"Oh, thank you!" She replied, renewed energy in her voice. She blushed slightly and didn't know where to look.

"I have a feeling you'll be a great success here, Carrie," Mr. Stone said, his voice flowed smoothly. "In fact, I have a feeling you can go as far as you willing."

Carrie took note. There was something in the way that he had said, 'as far as you willing'.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked.

He let out a small, wry smile. "You're a smart and attractive woman, Carrie, those are two very powerful assets."

Carrie was suddenly tense again. She didn't know how to respond. There was a momentary pause before he said, "if you really want to succeed in this place, I can make that happen. I can get you wherever you want to go. You want to be a manager. Done. You want to head up a department. We can arrange that. You name it, I'm sure there's a way for us to satisfy your needs." He lingered on those words as he subtly guided the conversation towards it climax. "Of course, there's something that I would like in return..."

Carrie shifted in her seat uncomfortably. She knew exactly where he was going. She had often fantasised about it since she had first laid eyes on him. But now those daydreams were becoming a reality and she was feeling overwhelmed.

"I... I don't know what you mean." She replied timidly, trying to feign ignorance. He saw right through it.

"Oh, I think you know exactly what I mean," he said purposefully. As he did so, he leaned forward and softly touched her thigh. This was too much, she jumped up out of the chair, completely flustered.

"What, no! I can't. I mean it's a tempting offer... Wait! I don't mean it's a tempting offer, I mean, well you know what I mean. I couldn't, I'm not that kind of person." Carrie was spinning, she didn't know whether to storm out or to stand her ground and as a result she was aimlessly twirling on the spot. "I mean you are very... no, that wasn't what I was supposed to say." She was furious at herself for letting all these words slip out. She stopped where she was, and a long pause followed. Mr. Stone remained where he was, perfectly calm, his steely gaze searching her eyes, as if seeing straight into her mind. Fuck he is so hot though, her inner voice screamed. She was battling with herself to remain at least slightly in control.

Breaking the silence, he finished, "think about." Before standing up and walking round the desk. Wanting to avoid any more incriminating words, Carrie flung open the door and rushed out of the room. As mad as she was, the cloth of her underwear was noticeably wetter than when she had first entered.

A week passed. As hard as she tried Carrie could not stop thinking about what had happened. She was angry at Mr. Stone for suggesting such a thing, furious with herself for her responses, and yet the thought that dominated was the heat she had felt between her legs as she left that evening. Her wetness had made the journey home uncomfortable for a different reason.

This was crazy she told herself. She could never do something like this, she wasn't about to sleep with the director just to get ahead. After all, she had only been at the company a few months, there were people that had worked there far longer, surely, they deserved to be promoted ahead of her. And yet, he had chosen her.

Carrie's mind wandered; every thought circled back to having sex with Mr. Stone. She thought about having sex in his office, she had never done anything so wild. Besides, it's not like she wouldn't be getting anything. He would be using her, but she would be using him back. She could name virtually any position in the company, and it would be hers. It would Mr. Stone's problem to spin the story.

That Friday was unusually cold, a late hangover of winter. Carrie finished her work and looked outside at the trees that were blowing in the wind. She wasn't quite ready to brave the weather and walk home. She stared aimlessly around and realised she was the last one left. Fridays were always quiet and since none of her friends were in the office today, she hadn't noticed as the people on the floor had quietly slipped out.

A thought struck her. She was alone. She peered at the closed black door to Mr. Stone's office. She couldn't go over there, could she? She stood up. What was she doing? It's time to go home. Its Friday afternoon, she told herself. But it her body wouldn't listen. Her legs were slowly taking her, as if they had a mind of their own, towards that closed door. As she approached her legs began to shake. But before she could think about it, she knocked. There was a long silence.

"He's not here, thank fuck! That was a close call, what was I thinking! Quick, I need to leave." But just as she was about to turn, his deep voice rang out.

"Come in."

She opened his door and peered round.

"Well, well." He let out a cool smile as he saw her face. "You thought about it," he stated confidently. She went to speak but he held up his hand. "Whatever your reasons are, you don't need to share them."

He stood up and said, "now I don't need to tell you that what's about to happen cannot leave this room." She nodded. "Good," he continued, "then from this point I am in control, do you understand? You will do exactly as I say."

She nodded again; her silhouette painted against the door. He was confident and commanding, just as Carrie had fantasised.

"Now, slowly unzip your dress and let it fall to the floor."

There was no going back now, but Carrie wasn't concentrating. She was letting her actions govern themselves. She was done wrestling with herself and simply being swept away by the moment. Moving her long brunette hair to one side, she felt for the zipper at the base of her neck. Slowly and sensually, she unzipped her dress until her back was bare and with a deft flick pushed the sleeves of the dress. It dropped gracefully to the floor.

There she stood. Her body, thin but toned, with a subtle hourglass figure. She was wearing a matching bright red bra and panties. To top it off she had black stocking attached to matching suspender belt. The sleek silk stockings highlighted her long shiny legs, which appeared even longer in the black stilettos she had on. Her breasts were large and firm, the bra was made from little material and her perky nipples could be seen poking through. A small, but carefully maintained, dark strip of hair could just be seen through the panties. Carrie was clearly a woman who took a great deal of care over herself.

Mr. Stone stood and watched. "Slowly spin for me."

Carrie felt a little self-conscious as she slowly circled on the spot. She could feel his eyes all over her, staring at her tight round ass.

"Come over here and sit on the desk." She dutifully complied, the tingling feeling beginning to grow in her pussy. She could feel the first drops of her wetness beginning to come through. The thought of what was about to happen was exhilarating.

The surface of the desk was cold on her ass, as he reached towards her waist and gripped the string on the panties. Sensing what he was doing she closed her legs and lifted her ass as he pulled them slowly, as if appreciating every action, down over legs and let them drop to the floor. His large powerful hands gripped her ankles and parted her legs. The cool office air brushed against her exposed pussy, the light reflecting off hints of wetness on her lips.

She was now on full display, leaning back slightly on the desk, her sweet pink pussy looked like a bright succulent flower, with the dark strip for contrast. He pulled her closer towards him and without any warning ran his tongue over her delicate pussy lips. Carrie was soaking now, her pussy flowing with delicious juices. She closed her eyes and leaned back further as he began to work his tongue up and down, tasting every inch of her. He carefully spread her pussy lips and began to focus on her clit.

"Oh, fuck that feels amazing," she moaned.

The tingling had grown into a low heat now and she could feel it spreading into her hips and beyond. Spreading her legs wider, she lay back on the desk, experiencing every circle, every touch, every motion. Her moans were becoming louder as the pleasure began to overpower her other senses.

"Oh god, don't stop. Oh yes!" She cried. His tongue working her clit as she grabbed the back of his head, pushing him deeper into her sweet folds. He increased his pressure, quickening his speed. Carrie could hardly breathe, even with her eyes closed she was seeing stars. The feeling was too strong, she could feel the muscles in her legs beginning to contract as she let out a long low moan. Her legs twitched.

"Oh fuck! I'm coming!" She mouthed, incapable of forcing the sound out.

Carrie returned to the room and sat up, eager to continue. He was unbuttoning his trousers as she leaned forward, grabbed his neck with one and passionately kissed him. She could taste the sweetness of her own lingering juices. With the other hand she reached for his dick. Her sensual moans had been enough to arouse him, and it was now fully erect.

She began slowly stroking his dick back and forth, warming him up, almost teasing him with the touch of her hand. He was holding her hips now as they continued, their lips embracing. His dick was like a rock now. Carrie slipped off the desk and onto her knees before him, her eyes resting on what she held in her hands.

She opened her mouth and took him in, her lips wrapped perfectly around the shaft. He let out a groan of approval as she ran her tongue from the base to the tip. She moved backwards and forwards, her head bobbing as she knelt there, looking up into his eyes, with each stroke trying to take it deeper and deeper until she was almost choking. Her hands assisting as she felt him start to sway in rhythm as she sucked.

Carrie's flame had returned, and she desperately wanted to feel him inside her. He clearly had the same thought, as at the moment he pulled away from her, his dick sliding out her mouth. He pulled her up and in one fluid motion spun her around and over the desk. She could still feel the warmth from her ass as her breasts pressed against its surface.

As she parted her legs, she felt his dick slide deep into her delicate pussy. Carrie let out a gasp. It felt amazing. Her previous orgasm had made her pussy especially sensitive as his dick began to move in and out. Slowly at first, he was savouring every moment and she was enjoying every inch.

"Fuck me, you feel so good." She whispered.

The heat between her legs was quickly building into a roaring inferno. His thrusts were becoming quicker, there was a rhythmic thud as the desk sounded from their actions. Her legs were beginning to grow weaker as the muscles began to contract and she clasped the edge of the desk for support. The pleasure reached its crescendo and another orgasm crashed into her, it felt like pure ecstasy. She cried out and as she did so, she felt his dick swell, her eyes widened as he came inside her. Their pace of their joined bodies, glistening with sweat, slowing down.

He pulled out as Carrie continued to lay there flat across the desk. She was still enjoying the sensation of the orgasm as she felt his warm come gently roll out of her pussy. Mr. Stone pulled some tissues out a drawer and handed them to Carrie. Returning to the room, she gazed out of the window at the darkened city beneath, before cleaning herself up.

As she pulled her dress up, she met Mr. Stone's eyes. She could see the passionate fire that lay within, and she could feel the lust and intensity staring back at her. This had clearly been an experience to remember, one perhaps even they hadn't expected. Carrie smiled.

"Well, I suppose I should get back to some work." Mr. Stone said.

"Yeah, I should probably head home." Carrie replied. As she headed towards to the door, she paused and turned back. "So, I'll see you on Monday then. We can talk about my promotion," she said confidently.

He smirked. "I look forward to it."