The Facesitting Bar Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect," the curvy woman smiled, jangling all the key as she walked away.

Jake's tongue went again, this time sliding beneath the steel links to lap his teacher's labia. Emma leaned forward as far as the restraints would allow, bouncing and thrusting against her ex-student's mouth. This orgasm was even more intense, and Emma tried to stand up to escape the overwhelming stimulation, but the chains bound her firmly to Jake's face.

Jake also climaxed, his hands having to add little stimulation to that imposed by Miss Fallon's arousal soaked body. Both he and Emma were panting as the curvy woman returned.

"What a fun coincidence... teacher and student."

Emma blushed, squirming within the chains that she knew she couldn't escape. She tried to reply but lost her concentration as Jake kissed her again. She orgasmed, delirious and dizzy, as she edged forward as far as the chains would allow to trap Jake's wayward lips deeply between her naked cheeks.

"Get your tongue out of there," Emma gasped like a drunk teenager. With Jake's devotions thankfully quelled, she strained to reach her drink, only for the chains to hold her prisoner.

"Allow me," the curvy woman whispered, sliding the Champagne flute within her reach.

"Thank you."

"Would you also like the keys?" the curvy woman asked.

Miss Fallon shook her head as her red lips sipped the fizz. Jake was back in detention.

*

Jake had enjoyed his session with his teacher, but her ravenous body combined with the chains had made for a hot and sultry experience.

Once they had been released, Jake had stayed for a whiskey and then showered in the futile hope of washing away his teacher's scent. When he returned, the curvy woman was the only person left sitting in the bar.

"Help yourself to another drink," she called from her seat.

Jake poured two whiskeys, pausing briefly when he thought he heard someone call his name. He heard it again, very quiet and muffled.

"Natalie was so mean tonight," the curvy woman purred as Jake joined her on the plush red leather bench.

"I'll get even," he smiled with a sexual connotation that made the curvy woman hot.

Jake heard the muffled moan again and shuffled closer. He lifted the curvy woman's red flared dress to reveal hot pink satin panties stretched around her curvaceous buttocks. He looked up and down the bench seat to confirm that the woman was indeed sitting on one of the smother boxes and that Natalie was inside.

"I thought she should wait for you," the curvy woman breathed with aroused blue eyes.

"Wow, you put Nat in there?" Jake mouthed. There was something overwhelmingly sexual about this woman who now held Natalie deep beneath her buxom body.

"No one escape from my curves," the woman smiled.

The muffled cries were now more aroused with Natalie close to orgasm. The curvy woman rolled her hips to the side, lifting one cheek slightly to reveal one of Natalie's flickering blue eyes in the dark valley beneath.

"Jake?" Natalie moaned, blatantly playing with herself, "Just orgasmed," Natalie's naïve murmurs seemed both thrilled and ashamed, "... can't get out."

"I can see that," Jake replied.

"If I don't get out... I'll cum again!"

"I gave you a safe word, sweetie," the curvy woman breathed, her thighs aching from holding her weight.

"Don't want safe word," Natalie panted.

"Oh sweetie, never waive your rights with me on top," the curvy woman purred as she released her legs, her round Rubenesque cheeks sinking back to reseal Natalie's tomb. It was like a concrete slab resealing a tomb in an Indiana Jones movie, leaving an eerier silence in the bar.

Natalie felt it too, the warm, safe confinement of a cell that may never open. The woman's hot pink panties had slipped to the side and Natalie's lips were going deeper. She kissed her voluptuous buttocks, but despite her affection, they just sat as an unyielding barrier between her and the world.

Natalie's cries morphed again into uncontrolled arousal. The curvy woman had left a vibrator in the coffin shaped box, and Natalie pressed the sex toy between her own legs.

Jake and the curvy woman sat in the hush, sipping their drinks, "Does everyone get off when you sit on them?" he asked.

"You'd be surprised," the curvy woman replied, "...the thrill of being trapped beneath flesh... and the scent from my orgasm."

"You masturbated on her face?"

The woman nodded, "Humiliation soon becomes arousal, and she wants to cum too. Poor little thing is ready to give herself to her lover, but all she has at the moment of climax is my butt," the woman smoothed her red cocktail dress around her, "Imagine her confusion as she comes down from her sexual high and my butt is still hugging her tight. Like the perfect man... she can't help but form a permanent attachment."

"Wow!" Jake freed up his erect cock as he walked to the bar, this time returning with the bottle.

"Right on cue," the curvy woman whispered as the aroused pleading started again, "...oral."

This time Jake just swigged from the bottle.

"Yes... Stockholm syndrome, subservience, call it what you will. Your little bunny's on a semi-asphyxiated sexual high with my body controlling her life. Shall I let her in?"

Jake nodded and the woman edged forward, opened her legs, and reached beneath her red dress to ease her lingerie to the side. Jake watched as the woman's cries built, echoing Natalie's muffled sounds beneath. She shook and bounced, waves floating through the red fabric, leaving Jake's imagination to picture everything beneath. Both women orgasmed together, Natalie's cries crescendoed and then fell back to a whimper.

"Thank you, sweetie," the woman called down, "... but nothing will buy you your freedom."

Natalie's response vibrated through the woman's body followed by pleading moans and a muted struggle as Natalie attempted to re-join the world. The curvy woman sat in a peaceful dream on top. Her buttocks motionless as they maintained their grip on their captive.

"Please?" Natalie mouthed. She kissed the woman's cheeks, but they were in a mean mood, just like her earlier. Natalie smiled; she knew she deserved this humiliation.

*

An hour later and Jake was sitting alone at the bar when the curvy woman returned with a shy and exhausted Natalie. Her dazed blue eyes looked innocent, hiding the fact that she had begged the curvy woman to lock her in the handcuffs that now secured Natalie's wrists behind her back.

Her blinking blue eyes, tousled hair and smudged make up made her look younger than her age, a look reinforced by her excited grin as the woman gave the handcuff keys to Jake.

Natalie wobbled forward on her heels and kissed Jake on the cheek, "Now I've been in the box I know how to get you deeper," she whispered with a mischievous grin.

12