The Facility Ch. 01

Story Info
Ava learns the truth about her biological body.
1.3k words
4.28
19.9k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

The Revelation

She couldn't believe it! She looked at the report and then back at the doctor, before feeling her breasts a little!

*They're still normal!*

"Are you sure?" she asked her.

Dr. Janet Mulwray, looked at her, she's dead-serious.

A sophisticated lady, with an impeccable reputation. An expert nutritionist, with years of experience. A Nobel Prize winner for her contributions in developing milk enriching chemicals. A global feminist icon. And a pioneer of the 'Bovine Initiative' for revitalizing the human population. Mulwray was pale and feeble, as expected of a woman in her 30s, but she was every bit the genius people thought she was.

She smiled at the girl in front of her, healthy, beautiful with glowing skin and dense curly hair. "It's in your genes! We just need to tap it! But you've got a choice! We don't force anyone, it's an immense transformation, with life-changing repercussions. Think it out, Ava." She took off her glasses and started cleaning the lens. "You'll be given a document by the man sitting outside the office with all the details. Go home sweetheart, discuss it with your parents and make a conscious decision. I'm proud of you for coming to us!"

Ava smiled weakly, and rose from her chair.

"Have a good day!" Janet smiled as she was leaving.

Outside, in the bustling hospital corridor, Ava looked around for her father. He was nowhere in sight.

*He must be waiting outside.*

She walked over to the counter, a middle aged balding man was busy with some papers.

"Excuse me?"

He looked up. "Yes!" He broke into a smile "What can I do for you, miss..."

"McAndrews, Ava. I had the bovine test done last week."

"Ah! Please wait a minute!" He browsed through the records on his computer, looking through all the names. Scrolling his mouse impatiently, sipping some coffee intermittently. "Dr. Janet Mulwray, isn't it?"

She nodded silently.

"Please keep your right thumb here..." he put out a thumb pad on the counter. Ava pressed her thumb on the space, it recorded her prints and immediately the printer burst to life. He took the printed pages, a lengthy document, and handed it over to Ava. "You're required to inform us about your decision by 25th May."

Ava took the papers.

"You're one of them, aren't you? It shows in your skin! You're beautiful!" He smiled, a casual flattering remark Ava was so used to hearing all the time. She flashed a plastic smile and walked away as the man re-immersed himself among his papers. Quietly, she walked out of the Bovine department into the general hospital.

"There he is*

Tall and lanky, James McAndrews was a man approaching 60, though he easily looked way older than that. He was an engineer, but then he was way too ill to work beyond 40. Weak bone structure, they said, accompanied by high cholesterol. Bed-ridden for around ten days every month when he had bone-replacement therapy.

"Hey cherubin! What did she say?"

Ava kept silent. She handed him over the report. He read the first page.

Her father did not say anything. As they drove home, there was an unnatural silence. Both of them maintained their reserve. Ava kept fidgeting with her tight bra-straps, looking out through the window.

"We're almost there, hold on for a little more!" he father said as he drove through the road.

Back home, Ava's mum was waiting for the both of them. She was anxious. Why wouldn't she be? Her daughter was going through such rapid body transformations. Ava was the child everybody wanted, she was glowing, pretty, as beautiful as a rose in full-bloom. She exuded grace and charm. It wouldn't be unnatural to say that she was superior to petty humans. And yet she was worried, because her beauty was 'primitive', almost like those actresses way back in the 2020s. And Ava was often sexualized unnecessarily by her neighbors, her classmates, even her friends. She wouldn't exactly say that Ava disliked it, but then it was distracting, if you kept rambling about someone's physical appearance all the time.

She heard the sound of a car. Getting up excitedly, she met them with flighted steps as Ava and her father walked towards the door. "How did it go!" She couldn't hold herself from asking it out right-away. Ava didn't say anything. She walked right past her mom. Her father looked at her and nodded his head in silence.

Ava crashed on the couch, put her hands underneath her top and roughly pulled the bra out from under the shirt. Her full breasts heaved and she could finally breathe properly. She tossed the poor piece of lingerie away on the floor.

*How could this happen to me?*

Her mother sat down beside her, her father leaned on a wall nearby. Tracey McAndrews read the preliminary report:

Subject name: McAndrews, Ava

Bovine Expressivity Test: Positive

Sex: Bovine female (formerly assigned as human female)

New species designated: Homo sapiens taurus

Gene expressivity: Gene shared by 0.000923% of current population

Test conducted on: May 18, 2101

General Remarks:

Subject has been found to possess genes with enhanced reproductive capabilities with increased and easier arousal, a prolonged life with minimized senescence and no menopause for the female subject in question. She has enhanced reflexes and has an improved mammary output with higher than average levels of progesterone and estrogen. Her feminine dimorphisms are enhanced. Life functions enhanced, but normal for her species. Subject has likely mutated because of the recessive gene from her female parent.

Janet H. Mulwray

Her mother read the initial report. She looked at her husband. And then she looked at her daughter.

The report connected all the missing pieces of the puzzle. Her daughter was part of a newer subspecies of humans, meant to outlast their ancestors and outlive them. Just like her son.

"Ava, dear, we need to talk about this!"

Ava maintained her silence. She looked at her mom and a drop of tear escaped her eye. She knew what it meant. She knew it perfectly!

Humans were on the brink of extinction, and everybody knew that the Bovine Institute was all that kept them alive. The increased supplies of nutritious milk came from that facility. The human females were incapable of giving birth to healthy children now-a-days, the males were infertile, most were stillborn. It was the breeders that kept the humans alive, easing the evolutionarily superior gene into the general population, as they spent their lives entrapped in a facility!

Her mother sat right next to her, patting her back and hugging her, "We're proud of you Ava!"

She tried holding herself back, but she couldn't. "I'm afraid!" She finally burst out crying. Her father sat right next to her and read the rest of the report. It was an eerily accurate psychological report of his daughter. It contained detailed descriptions of her anatomy that was slightly different from human females. He remembered his son receiving a similar report eight years ago. Last when they saw him, he was imposingly tall, muscular, well-built, with long-free flowing hair. Jason had a flaccid penis that could be clearly made out from over his pants! He was gentle, but sexually imposing. He looked happy.

"You're gonna see your brother there, too!" Tracey consoled her daughter. Both her children were evolutionary enhanced because of a fault in her own genes. And she was proud of them both!

"We'll see you in between, and you won't be alone, cherubin, people will be there to take care of you," her dad hugged her too.

Ava was confused. Barely nineteen, and presented with a choice that would alter her life like nothing else. But she found newfound solace with her parents. She knew they missed seeing Jason, and they'll miss her too. She also knew that Jason wasn't too unhappy there. From what her parents told her, he already had five children, three daughters and two sons. Maybe she would find happiness too. After all, she could never fit in this world, it was made by and for humans, cows could never fit in!