The Facility Ch. 02

Story Info
Ava undergoes the procedure.
1.1k words
4.43
23.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

The Deep Slumber

A week had passed. The last week passed in a haze. A lot of goodbyes, a lot of introductions, a lot of documents, a fair number of medical tests. Ava had consented the very next day. She was sure she wanted to go. She was excited, and scared, and worried, but she was looking forward to it.

Now, sitting in Mulwray's room, Ava waited in anticipation. She heard footsteps. Her mouth was dry. Suddenly the door creaked open and Janet Mulwray walked in.

"Good morning dear." She smiled at her and started rummaging through some papers. "How are you feeling?"

"Nervous."

"That's alright." She smiled.

She checked her blood pressure one last time. Convinced that everything was okay, she said to Ava, "Would you follow me, please?"

Mulwray led Ava out of the room into the hospital alley, with flighted footsteps, she followed her. She was led out of the Bovine department, and finally out of the hospital through the back gate, where she boarded a bus. Mulwray led Ava into the bus. There were two men and another woman. They were being led to the facility too. Mulwray loaded the coordinates into the bus.

"Well, good luck to all of you. I will visit you again tomorrow. Try not to be frightened." She smiled and signed off.

As the machine roared to life, Ava looked at her companions. Two athletic, well-built, rather attractive boys. Little patches of beard over their cheeks, sharp jawlines, blue, deep-set eyes, with a piercing look. The other woman was a lovely lady, slightly older than she was. She looked stunning with her green eyes looking out of the window as they were being led.

"I'm James." One of the boys extended his hand. Ava didn't accept the handshake, he retracted it after a while, a bit awkward. "And he is Chase" Ava looked at the other boy, he was too distracted to answer back. Ava forced a smile. The silence was eerie. All the noise came from the machine they were in. The entire trip was spent in awkward silences.

As the bus screeched to a halt, all of them looked outside at the facility. A middle aged man who was waiting at the gate, approached the vehicle and got the four of them down.

"Welcome to the Bovine Institute." He led the four of them inside. They were led through a large laboratory into enclosures. The four of them were assigned to a separate person who led them into their respective enclosures.

Ava marveled at the lab. Large fluid filled tanks with injecting needles and incubation zones. There were a large number of clustered tanks, a large number of scientists were constantly working on something or the other. Ava was assigned to a woman, Dr. Marina Vidal. Cuban, with a distinct English accent, she was friendly and nice to talk to. She led Ava into a room. It was all-white with those familiar tanks at a corner, and a bunch of keys alongside it. There was a mysterious lever nearby.

"So do you know the procedure?"

Ava nodded. She had read about them. They seemed intrusive, but she had agreed never-the-less.

"We would require you to get completely naked."

Ava pulled her tee over her head, her breasts heaved as the tight fabric was pulled off. She then quickly unclasped her bra, and it fell to the floor. Nonchalantly, she unbuckled her pants, and pulled them down, followed by her panties, which were lowered to her heels.

She slipped out of her clothes, which were taken away by an assistant. Ava stood there naked, her beautiful breasts heaving as she breathed in and out. The epitome of beauty, with her curly hair flowing down to her smooth, jiggly butt.

The lab assistant then opened the door to the tank.

Vidal said, "Please follow me."

It was a large cylindrical machine. Ava was asked to get over the elevated area. There was a metal rod in front, with spaces for keeping her wrists. She was asked to keep her wrists over the area, following which they were strapped on and locked. Ava could not even wiggle her wrists as they were tightly fastened. Her heels met a similar treatment, they were strapped on to a rod. She was thus bound tightly, her movements were prohibited.

That was not all though. They brought in breast prohibitors. They were devices used to encase mammary tissues. It was something like a metal block, with two concave surfaces which would automatically adjust to fit the subject's breasts. There were micro-pores, through which Lavanaetol would be injected into her tissues. Micro-syringes were positioned on her butt cheeks, her thighs and her belly.

Finally as Ava was bound up and fastened, Vidal signalled the assistant to lower the lever. And immediately a yellow, goo-ish fluid was pumped into the chamber.

"Wait" Vidal screamed. "She's young, she won't be able to take it, she would be screaming. We don't want broken teeth."

Ava was now genuinely frightened. How painful would it be?

The assistant brought in a mouth-gag, a rubber ball which was kept in her gaped mouth and tied behind her neck.

"Now!"

The lever was lowered again. The yellow viscous fluid was filled up to her neck. A few buttons were pushed and Ava felt a searing pain in her breasts and her belly. The injections were suctioned and the hormones were forced inside. A green vial was emptied into the injections, that was consequently pumped into her thighs. The pain was unbearable and Ava felt the breast prohibitors adjusting themselves. Her breasts were changing. She felt severe contractions in her uterus.

Ava didn't know when she passed out.

She drifted into a deep slumber as she kept being injected for almost an hour. Soon, the fluid was drained out, and the injections were taken off. Her limbs were untied and the gag-ball was removed. An unconscious Ava was mounted on a stretcher and taken out of the tank, where a number of workers cleaned off the goo from her body.

Ava didn't wake up.

At least for the remaining part of the day. The next morning she finally woke up. She was laid on a bed. But it was a strange feeling. Her chest felt way heavier.

Impatiently, Ava took off the cloth covering her and looked at herself in the mirror. She was simply STUNNED.

Her breasts had enlarged by about five times. They were heavier, yet they didn't sag. She had a perfect perky nipple surrounded by a deep brown areolae. Her tummy was flat, despite her weight gain. Her butt had enlarged too, her thighs were fleshy and jiggly. And strikingly, she lost all her body hair except those on her scalp.

Immediately, someone knocked on the door.

"Ms. McAndrews? This is Janet Mulwray! It's time for your orientation!"