All Comments on 'The Facility Pt. 06'

by Abigail_Cake

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic - well worth the wait for Part 6. Hope the finale is cumming soon.

4Leather4Leather7 months ago

Loved it ... Your working the story along is keeping me hooked. Is there a ending insight were there sent off into there new life?

tights1966tights19667 months ago

Hope there's more I.e finding who her new owner is And if she has a sissy sister to play with

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Totally unrealistic and at no time in this story did any of the victims try anything to avoid their fate. No planning, no intel, not even plugging their ears to avoid subliminal messaging or hunger strikes or as a last resort suicide. Not much in story development, just coming up with more shit to try with no response. A good story has two sides, the side trying to win and the side trying to keep them from winning. The second part never happened.

CindyCherieCindyCherie7 months ago

Great story hun. Congrats, hope you don't lose the 'muse' before part 7, I know how hard it can be.

Hugs,

Cindy x

ArtickArtick7 months ago

Loved it. This series is one of my favorites! <3

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

ok serious question. cause i've been reading this and i happen to notice something. so because their being conditioned to think like a girl what does that do to their genitals? cause i've seen nothing in here that says or even indicates that they've been sterilized. so at this point in the story are they still able to have sex and have kids if the owners wanted them to? or no? like what's going on with that situation?

Oleanna1104Oleanna11047 months ago

These are great stories and I hope you do some spin-offs in this universe.

Abigail_CakeAbigail_Cake7 months agoAuthor

Hi everyone, thanks so much for your messages and support! Working on the last chapter now, but I'm leaving the door open to more stories in this world. Had an idea for a mini spinoff :) - Abi x

Martin594Martin5944 months ago

I hope you add to this story. Maybe sold to their new owners, Amy and Lizzie have to return for a "vacation" but is really more serious or refresher training. By more serious training, what if their owners wanted to do anal? They weren't trained in anal at The Facility!

pantyslutpaulpantyslutpaul3 months ago

As a very shy teenager I used to visit an adult bookshop and used to admire the sexy lingerie, stockings etc they had on display. Would have bought them but had not enough money. The manager gave me the phone number of a lady he said I should contact. long story short she feminized me! And disciplined me! I have served strong women as a cross-dressed sissy ever since.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is dumb. They only had to grab the head cunt and have a concealed shank or other weapon. Nothing ever goes this perfect and the mind is stronger than this implies. The story has just been boring, no active challenges, no losses for the bad guys, no outside searches. Just a how to for a bunch of old sluts to traffic trannies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous