The Facility - Speak my Mind Ch. 04

Story Info
Mind control enhances a shopping experience.
1.8k words
4.48
17.5k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kuntera
kuntera
50 Followers

I found a coffee shop where I had breakfast, kindly paid for by the gentleman at the next table. As a thank you, our waitress flirted with him while we ate. It made his day, he probably told all his workmates about the pretty girl hitting on him at breakfast. She got a good tip out of it. And I got a free meal. Everybody wins! See, I'm not a monster. At least, not all the time.

I wandered around the mall for a while, looking at this and that, enjoying the freedom of going where I want to go, doing what I want to do. I spent a bit of time experimenting too. I figured the more I knew about my talent the better. That's why some people found themselves doing unexpected things. Some sat on a bench for an hour without moving. Some gave money to a complete stranger. One guy found himself singing nursery rhymes in the middle of the mall. That's where I worked out that I can leave people for about an hour before they can manage to shake off my instructions and go back to normal.

My experience with the jogger that morning also made me curious about experimenting with people's moods and feelings. I found that I could alter their reactions by what I told them. It's easy to make someone pour their drink over their head, and when they do it, they're understandably confused and angry at me. With a bit of practise, I found I could make them quite oblivious, like it was perfectly normal to dump their soda over themselves, or even make them happy to do it, as if it was the highlight of their day.

After a morning of experimentation, I thought it was time I got myself some new clothes. I went into a shop and started looking around. It was a fairly casual place, the sales assistant looked about 20, and was rocking what I assumed to be an on trend look for her age. Her blonde hair was chopped above her shoulders, and had a pink streak down one side. She had a number of piercings in each ear, as well as a little nose stud. She was dressed in a black tank top which showed off a tattoo of a moon and stars on her left shoulder, and a pair of torn jeans which showed nice flashes of her long legs.

She was folding some shirts as I walked in, and she looked up and gave me a friendly greeting. I smiled back before I started browsing through some shirts. I quickly realised that I don't like shopping. I wondered briefly if I'd had a wife or girlfriend in my former life that would do this shit for me.

"Hey there, can I help you with anything?"

Like I said, casual.

I looked up, finding the girl standing just beside me. I noticed the little nametag on her breast and nodded.

"Hi Kristi. Everything we do here today is going to seem like a completely normal interaction to you. You're going to pick out a few shirts, jeans, shorts and shoes that you think will suit me, then bring them to the change room for me to try."

She gave me a nod and a smile, "No problem, I'll bring them to you in a few minutes."

I moved to the back of the store, grabbing some new underwear and socks on the way. I'm not completely helpless when it comes to shopping for myself. I waited by the change room as she efficiently sorted through piles and racks of clothes, bringing an armful of the various items back to me. She took them into a change room, hanging them up for me to try on. I glanced around the store, there was no one else around. I stepped into the change room, closing the door behind me. She gave me a smile, "That all for now?"

I shook my head, "Just kneel down and wait while I try some things on."

She knelt down on the floor, sitting back on her legs like this was something she did for all her customers. She watched me as I undressed completely, and I saw her eyes linger on my cock. It throbbed under her gaze, growing in front of her eyes. I wasn't thinking about trying on clothes any longer.

I stepped closer to her, my rapidly growing cock in her face. Taking it in my hand, I rubbed the tip over her lips. She didn't pull away, she just knelt there and gave me her polite salesgirl smile, like this was just a normal part of her day. I smacked it on her face a few times as I grew to full hardness, seeing her flinch as it whacked her cheeks and lips, but still keeping her smile in place.

"Kristi, you always want to make sure your customer is happy with your service, so now you're going to give me the best, most enthusiastic blowjob you've ever given anyone."

Her polite salesgirl smile transformed into more of an eager little cumslut grin, "My pleasure!"

Her hazel eyes locked on mine as she reached up and gripped the base of my cock. For the first time I noticed her bright pink painted nails as her fingers wrapped around my shaft. She leant in, opening her mouth, and I saw the glint of a tongue stud just before the head of my cock disappeared between her lips. I groaned as her tongue swirled around the head of my dick, her tongue stud bumping and rubbing the underside, intensifying the sensation. She pulled back with a smile, looking pleased with my reaction, "You like that, huh?"

Before I could tell her to shut up and suck, she was back at it, working her tongue over my dick like an expert.

Her lips wrapped around my shaft, and she gave me a long, "Mmmmmmm" sending vibrations through my shaft. I could feel my knees trembling at the intensity of the sensations from this girl's mouth. Her head started bobbing, twisting as she moved back and forth, letting me feel her tongue from different angles. She leant in, taking about half of my dick in her mouth. She held me there, looking up at me from her knees, and I felt her tongue stud tapping on the underside of my cock as her tongue lapped. I looked into her pretty hazel eyes, my cock pressing against the back of her throat and the little slut gave me a wink. I groaned at how hot and slutty she looked, before she sucked hard, pulling her head back at the same time, until my cock slid from her mouth with a 'pop'.

She grinned up at me, like a pet that had just pleased its Master with a new trick. I gave her back a wink of my own, followed by a short, swift slap to her cheek.

"Back on the cock."

She looked suitably chastised as she went straight back to it, sucking more aggressively this time. Her head bobbed quickly back and forth, my cock hitting the back of her throat each time. Her hands were on my hips, pulling me in, about half my cock filling her mouth before she backed off, leaving just the head between her lips. My fingers slid through her pink and blonde hair as I let her fuck her own face on my cock.

If I hadn't fucked the jogger that morning, I would have cum in her mouth already. As it was I could feel myself getting close after just a few minutes of her working my dick. I took a deep breath, trying to savour the moment when she changed things up. She pushed her head forward, my cock hitting the back of her throat once more, but this time she didn't pull back. She swallowed hard and I felt my cock sliding in deeper. My fingers clenched in her hair, and I reflexively pulled her forward. I felt her gag as she took my whole length down her throat. My hands kept her pressed down, her face against my stomach. She was choking as I held her down, but rather than fighting me, I felt her extend her tongue. Incredibly, she was lapping at my balls, her tongue stud bumping against my scrotum even as she choked on my dick.

That set me off. I groaned loudly as I cummed, not caring if there was anyone else in the store that would hear. A big spurt of semen filled her throat and she gagged violently. Her head jerked back as she spluttered, cum dribbling down her chin as my cock left her mouth. But rather than just focusing on getting her breath back, she grabbed my cock, jerking it hard and fast. She knelt there gasping, hunched over, her hand stroking fast as my cock jetted a load of hot cum into her tousled hair. My legs trembled as l leant forward, my hands bracing on the change room wall to support myself. My hips pumped spasmodically a few times, jabbing my cock into her face as I blasted her with cum.

Both of us were panting heavily as my orgasm subsided. Kristi looked up with a smile. As my cum dribbled down her face, she licked the end of my cock, cleaning me up. When she was done, she got to her feet.

"Do you need me to stay while you try things on?"

I shook my head and she walked out. She didn't seem the least bit bothered by the cum plastering her face. I put on some new clothes, a perfect fit. Seemed she was good at more than one thing. I left my new clothes on, bringing the others out.

Kristi stood behind the counter. She hadn't made any attempt to clean herself up, despite a couple of other customers looking at her in shock as they walked by. She rubbed her throat as I brought my things over, "Wow, your cock really bruised my throat! Glad my boyfriend doesn't get as deep as that."

I couldn't help but laugh at her as I instructed her to give me the clothes for free. She packed my new spare wardrobe neatly in bags for me before handing them over with a smile.

I felt like a new man as I walked out. New clothes, balls drained, feeling good. I took care of a few more necessities that afternoon. Set myself up with a cellphone, smartwatch, sunglasses, the works. All kindly donated by the compliant citizenry. I was just starting to think about where I would spend the night when I saw a familiar, tall, slender, blonde woman moving through the crowd. My heart skipped a beat. Dr Reid was here? Had they found me? Trying to suppress my panic, I did my best to melt into the crowd as I scanned around for any sign of guards moving my way.

kuntera
kuntera
50 Followers