The Facility - Speak my Mind Ch. 03

Story Info
The escape, and applications of mind control.
1.9k words
4.43
18.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I escaped. Not that I can really take the credit. Maybe I should say, someone escaped me. That's not right either, but it will do.

I still don't really know how or why. What I can tell you is, I wasn't the only experiment there. There were two others that left with me. I think. It's a little hard to be sure when one of them is invisible. Yeah, you read that right. Things are freaky.

There was also the guard with us that helped us escape. Only it wasn't really him. Don't quote me on this, but I think someone else was controlling him. Not in the same way as I controlled Dr Reid. It was like he was controlled from somewhere else, like a puppet being pulled and guided around by the puppetmaster.

I don't think I'll say much more about the actual escape, because the details I can tell you are pretty boring. The things I don't know are probably very interesting. I mean, an invisible man, a puppetmaster, and another guy I don't know anything about.

Suffice to say, we left the facility in a stolen car, with no signs of pursuit. We drove for hours, and we left at different places. I was dropped off in a town, wearing a pair of jeans and an old tshirt, and left to fend for myself. Which is where I started having fun...

I realise now I haven't told you anything about me. Partly because I don't know anything about my past before waking up in the facility. But I can at least tell you what I look like, and I guess it helps to be able to picture me. I'm putting my age as early 40's, give or take. I have dark hair, with a bit of grey flecked through it, worn in a short back and sides style. I'm above average height, just over six foot, with a fit athletic type build. Fairly muscular frame without being huge. And a decent sized cock, a solid eight, enough to impress when I pull it out.

I stepped out of the car into a park by the edge of a lake in town. My first steps into my new life. The first time I remember being outdoors. I could see some picnic tables and shelters scattered through the trees, but it was too early in the morning for anyone to be using them. There was a jogging path along the edge of the lake, and across the lake, a couple of miles away I could see a more built up area with a shopping mall, bars and apartment blocks. I was hungry, so I headed that way. There were occasional joggers going past me, but they paid me no attention. I mostly ignored them too, until the girl jogged by me.

She came from behind me, passing me as I walked. She had black hair, pulled back in a ponytail, which bobbed with every stride. Her phone was strapped to her upper arm, and she was listening to music through her ear buds. On her upper body she wore just a pink and grey lycra crop top, and below that, matching grey skin tight lycra shorts that hugged her fantastic ass. Her slender legs were bare down to her ankle socks and runners. Such a tight, slim body, and so much skin on display, I couldn't resist. All thoughts of food left my mind. I wanted her.

I felt a sudden attack of nerves though. I'd never tried to use my abilities outside the facility. What if it didn't work out here? What if she didn't didn't hear me properly with her earbuds in? If something went wrong I could end up in prison. And probably back in the facility from there. But my eyes fixated on her ass as she jogged away, and I had to try.

"Hey, wait up!"

My heart skipped a beat as she slowed, then stopped, turning to face me. She looked a little surprised, maybe at being hailed by a stranger, maybe because she hadn't felt able to ignore me. My eyes drifted down from her face to her small tits that nicely matched her slender frame. She seemed to notice this as I walked towards her, because she frowned and sounded annoyed as she asked, "Can I help you with something?"

I dragged my eyes away from her tits and looked around, checking there was no-one else in sight as I caught up to her.

"Yes... you can be a friendly little slut and show me those tits."

I must admit, I didn't put a lot of thought into my words before I said them, but it was fascinating to see the effect, compared to just telling her to flash her breasts. Her whole demeanour changed instantly, the scowl left her face, and she grinned at me, like she was actually happy to have a stranger perving at her. Her hands went to her crop top, tugging it up making her little tits jiggle as they popped free.

And she didn't stop there. She smiled and licked her lips as she started touching them, circling her fingers softly around her small pink nipples, which quickly grew hard. Not as quickly and not as hard as my cock, mind you. I was aching to throw this little slut on the ground and fuck her brains out by there.

"Do you like my tits, Daddy?"

Her sweet voice made me groan as I glanced around again. Still no one around, but that could change any second.

Through the trees, I could see a picnic table that would be a little more private than the middle of a jogging path. I told her to follow me as I led the way through the trees. She didn't bother to fix her top as she walked with me, her tits bare. They weren't big, barely a B cup, but they suited her.

When we reached the table, I told her, "Put your hands on your head."

She did so immediately of course, and I started playing with her tits. The first tits I remember feeling, and God they felt good. She bit her lip and moaned softly as I squeezed them. She let out a cute little yelp as I slapped one of them. I leaned in and sucked the right one, as I pinched and twisted the left nipple. I heard her whimper, "Oh Daddy, you're making my pussy so wet!"

I couldn't restrain myself any longer. I pushed her roughly toward the table as I growled, "Bend over, slut!"

I slapped her ass hard as she bent over the table and she moaned, "Ohh, have I been a bad girl?"

This bitch was making my cock throb with the slutty way she was behaving. I peeled her shorts down her legs as she wiggled her ass for me and stepped out of them. My hand went between her thighs, finding her tight little cunt, shaved smooth. She wasn't lying, she was wet and ready to fuck. She moaned again as I rubbed her, and I undid my jeans, freeing my cock with my other hand. I stepped in close, lining my cock up with her hot, wet hole, "Beg for it, bitch!"

I'll never forget the way she looked back over her shoulder at me, lust in her eyes, her voice husky as she begged, "Pleeease Daddy! Please fuck me, I need your cock in me!"

I grabbed her hips and rammed in hard, impaling her tight cunt in one thrust. My hips slammed against her ass, jolting her slender body, making her arms tremble. She let out a little wail as I held myself deep inside her, "O-o-o-oohhhhh, God yes, your cock feels so big in my pussy!!"

It took all my self control not to cum in the little slut then and there.

I paused for a few seconds savouring the feel of her tight wetness, and the way she wiggled her ass back against me. I spanked her bare ass hard, leaving a red handprint on her smooth skin, and felt her cunt clench on me in reaction. I spanked the other side, listening to her sexy gasps of pain and pleasure, "Spank me Daddy, I'm a naughty little slut!"

I started fucking her then, holding her hips, as mine started pounding. I fucked her hard, smashing that pussy. The front of her thighs were pinned against the edge of the table as she bent over, and they were sure to be bruised as I slammed into her from behind. I was fucking her purely for my pleasure, yet it seemed that was just what she needed. She was moaning and gasping as I took her. Her bare tits were bouncing as her hands gripped the edge of the table. Her moans were a stream of mumbled words, "Yes, oh God, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard use my pussy, oh fuck I'm gonna cum..."

I let go of her hips and grabbed her by the ponytail, pulling her upright, her back arched as I continued to pound her. My other hand grabbed a breast, groping it hard, which made her moan more "OHH, Yes, hurt my tits Daddy, you're gonna make me cum!"

I started slapping her tits then, slapping them as they bounced with every thrust. I pulled her hair back hard, growling in her ear, "Go on slut, cum for me, cum harder than you've ever cummed before!"

She screamed then, and her body started jerking in wild spasms. She was so loud, I would have been worried about attracting attention if it wasn't for the fact that I couldn't hold back any longer myself. Her clenching cunt and wild thrashing pushed me over the edge. I pulled her back from the table, impaled on my cock, her feet lifting off the ground as I thrust in deep, my cock shooting cum inside her. As she bucked, she slid off my cock and I dumped her roughly on the ground. She collapsed in a trembling heap as my cock continued to spurt. I jerked it a few times, groaning as I finished shooting my load over her, splattering her face, hair, tits and belly.

We must have stayed like that for at least a minute, both of us panting, shaking in the aftermath of powerful orgasms. Finally, I tucked my cock away as she looked up at me. She looked so slutty, half lying, half sitting, near naked on the grass, thick white cum spattered over her. She licked her lips and sounded almost nervous as she asked me, "Will I see you again?"

I did consider it. She was a great fuck, and I could do all sorts of things with her. But the world is full of hot young women, and I knew that I could have any of them. As I hesitated, I saw a tear in her eye as she begged, "Please Daddy? I'll do anything you want!"

I shook my head and sneered at her, "Put your clothes back on and finish your run."

I walked away as she got to her feet to get dressed, making my way towards the shopping mall. She jogged past me soon after, obeying my last command, still wearing my cum, her legs looking a lot shakier than when she jogged by me the first time.

I smiled as I checked out her ass in the tight shorts once more. This was going to be a great day...