The Factory Pt. 01

Story Info
No such thing as a normal day's work in The Factory.
2.4k words
4.36
41.1k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My day in the Factory began in the usual way. A loud bell woke myself and my dorm mates from our slumber and we streamed into the large canteen for our breakfast. This was followed by a quick visit to the communal shower which seemed a little cooler than it normally was.

I occasionally glanced at the other women's bodies, still not quite used to sharing this moment with 10 others. After drying ourselves off we headed into the locker room and put on our 'uniform' which consisted of nothing more than a simple pair of white panties. I remember my shock on the first day of work, seeing this was considered my work clothes!

Before work could begin we had to submit to our morning security check. Me and my colleagues, all female, lined up and waited for the door to open. As if on cue, a burly male guard opened the door and motioned for us to go in. The room was lined with metal tables and a guard stood by each one. They weren't mean or anything, but waiting for them to check me always caused a stir of butterflies in my tummy.

I was beckoned forward and joined a guard by the table. "Morning" he grumbled and guided me to bend over the table. The metal was cold against my breasts and I felt my nipples harden immediately. The guard pulled my panties down and with a lubed, gloved finger he began a gentle probe of my holes. He started with my pussy gently spreading my labia and slowly but firmly pressed a finger in. As he worked I looked in front of me and watched as a girl in front was having the same treatment as me. The guards seemed to work almost in tandem, gently pumping a finger in.

I could never help it, but it always turned me on and to my shame I always felt my pussy getting wetter as the guard probed further into my pussy. Then as soon as it started it ended and then his finger began probing my ass as his other hand spread my cheeks. He slid it in knuckle deep and wiggled a little. I bit my lip to hold in the groan and he did it again. Closing my eyes I did my best to think about something else until finally he was finished.

He gave me a quick wipe with a cold cloth and pulled up my panties. With a gentle pat on my bottom, I was on my way.

I then filed on to the factory floor and found my seat alongside a large conveyor belt. As I waited for work to begin I looked at the rows of conveyor belts that stretched out in front of me. The Factory made adult toys ranging from simple rubber dildos, and vibrators up to large mechanical sex machines. It also manufactured toys that bordered between pain and pleasure. Nipple clamps, whips, paddles, gags, spreader bars and cuffs were all standard things to see during a normal work day.

On the wall next to me were the rules written in bold on a big plaque:

Staff will address management by Sir or Mistress

Staff will submit to security checks immediately upon request

Slutty behaviour will not be tolerated and punishments will be severe

I sat up a little straighter in my seat and realised that the seats around me had been filled. I was glad the factory was kept to a nice warm heat, especially sitting their half naked. We all sat poised, waiting for work to begin as the Foreman began strolling along the aisles. He checked the clock and when he seemed satisfied he signalled with his hand. As if by magic the conveyor belts jerked to life, and after a few seconds various toys began rolling into view in front of me.

I worked on quality control, which was a simple but important job. I checked each toy for any defects. Things had to be checked for length, girth, smoothness, flexibility, stiching, strength and, where applicable, any wiring. It was fairly boring after a while but every so often a new item would appear on the belt and cause a flutter of excitement in me. Today was one of those days.

It was a vibrating dildo, fairly big and boasted up to ten speeds. Part of my job was to make sure each one worked. I pressed the button on the side and it gently hummed into life. Another press and the intensity increased. By the fourth press the head of the dildo started to rotate slowly. Another press added stronger vibrations and a faster harder twist.

I couldn't help the dampness that pooled in my panties, I tried to press my thighs together to relieve some pressure and I had to press the button quickly to get to the end. I tossed the toy back on to the belt but to my dismay, more were coming down the line. To add to it, the girls around me were also testing them, so the sounds of buzzing and whirring filled my ears. My clit throbbed and all I could think about was how it would feel in my pussy.

There was only one thing worse than this, and it was getting caught. Sadly, today was my day.

After 10 minutes of this torture the conveyor belt jarred to a halt and a loud buzzer sounded. "Inspection!" the Foreman shouted and my stomach dropped. In front of me I saw line after line of girl bend over the belt, much like our security checks in the morning. I knew I was in trouble but complied as I bent over the belt and hoped I would be lucky and they would miss me.

The Foreman was joined by Mistress Hatch, one of the most senior managers in the Factory. She was more like a Victorian headmistress and extremely harsh in her punishments. Today she was joined by a man I have never seen before, but he had a lab coat on, so must have come from the Research and Development department of the company. It was a minor distraction that didn't last long as I realised they were heading right towards me.

I heard them moving slowly up the aisle, and I knew that they would be looking at panties, for that tell-tale sign of arousal, a betraying spot of dampness. something that was strictly forbidden in The Factory. Mistress Hatch's heels clicked slowly towards me and I felt them come to a stop behind me.

Her manicured finger suddenly pressed firmly to the damp spot I already knew was there. Suddenly I felt my panties being pulled up tight until they were pulled painfully up against my clit and wedged in between my pussy.

"What is rule number three?" she spat in disgust at me. I trembled and said as loud as I could despite my current discomfort.

"Slutty behaviour will not be tolerated and punishments will be severe!"

"Well you seem to know the rules even if you can't follow them" she hissed at me. She yanked my panties up harder and began talking to the men. "Doctor, may I be allowed to continue punishment" she asked and I assumed the doctor nodded because she began almost immediately.

I had never been punished out on the factory floor before but I had seen it so I knew what was coming.

First after pulling my panties down and dropping them to my ankles, Mistress spread my wetness across my pussy lips with a gloved finger. "Little slut is soaked" she muttered and then pushed a finger into my cunt. Then a second. She began pumping vigorously and I felt myself get wetter. Her thumb expertly rubbed my clit bringing me to a short, sharp climax. It took all of my willpower not to cry out in pleasure. I made the mistake of opening my eyes, seeing all the other girls watching me. I blushed furiously as I apologised to the Mistress.

Then a spanking followed. Mistress Hatch and the Foreman took turns to spank my ass red. The Foreman had strength but Mistress Hatch had nails that added a sharp claw to each hit. I managed to be quiet at first, but after a 5 minute spanking I was crying out. I could hear my cries and the smacks echoing around the silent factory floor. Tears streaked down my face and my ass throbbed. The worst part of it was that even with all this humiliation and pain, my pussy just wouldn't stop dripping. I could feel it running down my leg and every so often one of them would comment on it.

Eventually they stopped but I knew it wasn't over. I felt Mistress Hatch grab my hair and pulled me to standing.

"What have you been working on today then, little slut?" she asked as the Foreman checked the paperwork. I could barely speak but managed to motion at the vibrator, my face scarlet from embarrassment.

"It's one of the new ones," the Foreman said and passed one to Mistress Hatch. I noticed the man in the lab coat take a quick note before he resumed watching this debacle. Mistress took it from him and pressed the buttons, quickly running through the cycle of vibrations and rotations. She turned it off and handed it to me, with a wicked grin on her face.

"This is what's got you so worked up is it, little whore? Like making a show of yourself? Well you may as well finish the job then!" She clapped her hands and I did my best to comply. Having watched this happen to other girls I knew what I had to do, but it was so hard to move myself.

Gingerly I climbed up onto the conveyor belt, wincing as the rough material rubbed on my sore bottom. Mistress tutted and motioned to the Foreman and they both moved towards me, yanking my legs open as wide as possible. Now I could see the man in the lab coat properly as well as several rows of girls watching me.

"She doesn't need lube, that's for sure" the Foreman said gruffly as the man in the lab coat made another note. I felt Mistress pinch my thigh and I knew there was nothing else I could do than just get it over with as quickly as possible.

Slowly I inserted the dildo into my dripping cunt. It was big but the stretch felt so good and I couldn't contain my gasp as it slid further in. I pumped in and out a few times to get used to the stretch and then I clicked the button. Even on the lowest setting I began squirming against their firm grip on my legs, as I cried out in pleasure. I clicked again until I reached the setting where the dildo rotated and vibrated and to my shame I began fucking it without caring who was watching. The burn on my bottom added to my pleasure as I grinded furiously on the little device. Eventually I lay back, and slyly put a few fingers in my mouth enjoying the feeling of being filled.

It didn't take long before my orgasm hit me hard and I squealed and thrashed against them. I must have squirted because the dildo dropped away as soon as I came and I was left lying on the belt feeling empty. Suddenly my shame came back to me, as I felt the whole room looking at me.

Slowly I sat up, the lab coat man was adding more notes to his paper and gave me a little smile. Mistress Hatch still looked rather cross.

"Clean up your station and get back to work" was all she said and the three of them left without another word. After a few moments the conveyor belts began to move again. I pulled my panties back on and quickly mopped up my arousal that had gone rather far during my punishment.

The rest of the day was spent on a sore bottom, and honestly I think my punishment only made things worse! Every buzz was a reminder of what I had done which only turned me on more and I still felt like everyone was looking at me.

Finally the day was over. We headed back through security for another check, to make sure we hadn't slipped anything out of the Factory. When the guard saw my red bottom he chuckled. "Hmm someone's been naughty today!" I didn't say anything, just more blushing.

Suddenly he was whispering in my ear. "Did you come all over everything like a dirty slut?" I gasped. His finger slid into my pussy and he started pumping much more vigorously than normal. "Did they make you play with yourself while everyone watched? I bet you liked it didn't you?" I felt another finger in my pussy and he began to fuck me with them. I could hear my pussy getting wetter and wetter as he worked on me. I moaned and nodded.

"It's always the quiet ones" he growled as he pushed another finger into my asshole. The sensation was too good and before I knew it I was coming again, clinging onto the table for dear life, hoping I wouldn't scream from the pleasure.

He removed his fingers and planted a hard slap on my bottom. "Slut" he said and with that he pulled up my panties and sent me on my way.

When I finally got to my bed at the end of the day I felt so dazed and confused. I needed to get better at controlling myself! Why can't I just stop coming?! As I got ready for bed I noticed an envelope with my name on it, on my bedside table.

Looking around to make sure no one was looking I opened it. It was a letter from The Factories Research and Development Department:

"You have been selected to take part in some research trials. From tomorrow onwards you will no longer be required on the Factory Floor. Please report to R&D 10am sharp.

Dr. Fuller."

I read the letter again just to check I had read it correctly! What on earth could that be about? I wondered if Dr. Fuller had been the man I had seen earlier today? I climbed into bed and tried to relax. Perhaps this will be a good thing? No more security guards, no more Mistress Hatch! I guess I would have to find out in the morning!