A New Alpha

Story Info
With Lita hurt, Trish claims the spot.
2.9k words
4.78
1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kanan24
Kanan24
4 Followers

I'm not involved with of affiliated with anybody in this story. This is a work of fiction and I make no money from this.

May 2002

Trish Stratus was walking around backstage. She should be happy. She was now a two time WWE Women's Champion, but she was a little disappointed. Lita, her Alpha Female had broken her neck, filming a TV show. She was gonna be gone for at least a year if not longer. Not only had her and Lita become good friends, but she lost her top. Trish was basically a switch at this point. Lita had let her top a lot of the other girls, but Trish always bent over for her. With the only woman she would bend over for gone, Trish decided that she wasn't gonna bend over for anybody.

She was gonna take Lita's place as the Alpha Female of WWE, at least til she came back. Lita had made it so she would only give up her cherry if she got beat, and that's only if she agreed to the ass for ass stipulation, but with her gone, Trish was gonna take her place. She needed to make a statement though. She couldn't solidify her place with just any bottom. She had topped most of them at this point anyway. Actually with Lita gone, she was pretty sure she was the only top left.

She sees Stephanie McMahon walking by. Stephanie was the one girl Lita would never share with her. Lita made Trish promise that she wouldn't tell anyone that Stephanie was her anal loving bottom.

Word got around anyway though. Trish thought to herself," she's perfect."

She stops Stephanie and says," hey Steph, can I talk to you?"

Stephanie says," sure." Trish leads her into the diva's locker room. They sit on the bench.

Trish says," so listen, Lita's gonna be gone for a long time, so I was thinking we need someone to take her place."

Stephanie says," are you talking about me or you?"

Trish says," me, I've actually topped before, have you?"

Stephanie says," umm no."

Trish says," well, I wanted to umm, what's the word, solidify my place as Alpha Female."

Stephanie says," by topping me, what makes you think I'm interested, I mean bottoming for Lita was one thing, she was the actual Alpha, but her bitch, I don't know."

Trish says," yeah I was her bitch, definitely, but til she gets back, I'm nobody's bitch, besides she told me how much you loved it up the butt, she told me Stephanie McMahon was the biggest bottom she had ever seen, given some of the girls in this locker room, that covers quite a bit of ground, she used to tell me that you bugged her every day to pound that big butt of yours, now she's gone, how long has it been since you got fucked, honestly now, it's gotta be at least a few weeks or so, I know you are just dying to get that ass fucked, look me in my eyes and tell me you're not dying to bend over."

Stephanie hesitated for a second. As much as she didn't like to admit it, Trish was right. She was right about everything. She did use to beg Lita daily to fuck her. Lita didn't always give it to her, but she did most of them. Trish was also right about the fact that she was dying to get fucked. She tried fucking her own butt with a dildo, but it wasn't the same, and she would never let Hunter have her butt, Lita prohibited it. Bottoming for her second though, Lita probably wouldn't mind so much about that. Trish was seductively smiling at her. Despite their past problems, Stephanie couldn't deny how much she wanted it up the butt again.

Stephanie says," you know what Trish, I am dying for a good pounding, you better be good." Trish immediately kisses her.

Stephanie pulls away and says," we're just gonna do this here, what if somebody sees?"

Trish says," that's the point, I'm making a statement with this Steph."

Stephanie says," I don't want all the girls seeing me getting fucked."

Trish says," too bad, most of them figured it anyway, I'm not Lita, if they walk in and see us, oh well, I know you don't like it, but how desperate are you for an ass fucking, cause this is how this is happening, we do it my way, or we don't do it at all."

Stephanie says," you bitch."

Trish says," no I think thats you, now what's it gonna be?" Stephanie was angry, but she was equally horny, if not more.

She mumbles," fine damnit." Stephanie takes her shirt off as Trish kisses her again. Stephanie was a well trained bottom. She didn't force the kiss back. She let Trish's tongue explore her mouth as Trish took both of their clothes off. When Stephanie's bra came off, Trish's face shot to her big boobs. She caressed and licked around her titties. She gave them little squeezes here and there. She reached down and smacked her butt while she kissed her chest.

Trish takes her own bra off and pulls Stephanie's face down to her chest. Stephanie feels up her equally impressive tits. She lightly sucks on one of her nipples before going to the other one. She switched back and forth while caressing her boobs. Trish says," on your knees Stephanie." Stephanie was disappointed at having to stop pleasuring those watermelons. Even Lita would say Trish had the best boobs in the company. She did slide down to knees.

Trish pulls her panties off and says," do I really need to say it?" Stephanie kisses her inner thighs and around her crotch for a moment. She sticks her tongue out and slowly pushes it inside of Trish's sweet little snatch. She starts off with slow licks, getting a good taste of Trish's insides. Trish runs her fingers through her hair as Stephanie's tongue went deeper.

Trish moans," mmmmm yes Stephanie, uhhhh, Lita always said you were an amazing rug muncher, ohhhh, let's see it, eat my pussy bitch, eat my fucking cunt Stephanie, do it, faster, eat me, now, ohhhhhh yeah, there you go, mmmmmmmm." Stephanie sped up her licks and was now lapping away at her pussy.

She preferred a more drawn out encounter, but Trish was obviously impatient. She felt the grip on her hair tighten as she was tongueing Trish's snatch. Trish moans," ohhhhhhh Stephanie, yyyeeesss just like that, eat that pussy, mmmmmm, don't stop, keep eating slut, uhhhhhhhhhhh." Stephanie focuses her tongue up more while she sticks a finger in Trish's pussy. She began fingering her snatch as she darted her tongue against her clit. Trish was overcome with pleasure.

She couldn't hold back anymore. Stephanie's tongue and finger were both going a mile a minute as Trish moans," ahhhhh, I'm gonna cum Stephanie, I'm gonna fucking cum, mmmmmmm, you better catch every drop, fuck, Steph, ohhhhh, yyyyeeeeesssssss." Stephanie quickly removes her finger and seals her lips around Trish's pussy as Trish cums hard in her mouth. Stephanie had quite a bit more experience this time than her first time with Lita. She catches all of Trish's warm cream and swallows it.

Trish says," fuck that was good, bend over Stephanie, show me that ass." Stephanie stands with the bench in between her legs and bends over. She pulls her panties down as Trish retrieved a 10 inch strapon out of her bag and put it on. Trish groped Stephanie's cheeks for a second before sliding a finger in her butthole. Trish says," hmm, not too tight Stephanie."

Stephanie says," yeah, even though it's been a few weeks, I've been kinda, doing it myself so to speak, it's not the same."

Trish mutters to herself," yeah I know."

She slowly pumped her finger in and out of her hole for moment before taking it out. She spits in her hand and strokes her dildo a couple times.

Trish says," spread your cheeks Stephanie." Stephanie was now face down on the bench as she reached back and pulls her cheeks apart. Trish slowly pushes the first couple inches inside of her ass.

Stephanie gasped a little bit at the invading cock in her backdoor. Then a few of the girls walked in. Molly, Torrie Wilson, Stacy Keibler and Jazz all walked in. They were all taken aback by what they were seeing.

Trish proudly says," hey girls, just in time for the show." Trish began pushing forward. Stephanie lets out a yelp of pleasure as she felt inch after inch enter her hole. Trish's thighs soon make contact with Stephanie's big cheeks. It hadn't taken long for her to get all 10 inches up her butt.

Trish sees more of the girls walk in the locker room. They were all watching intently as Trish smiled and began lightly thrusting into her butthole.

Stephanie moans," ohhhhhhh mmmmm fuck Trish, mmmmm, yeah, uhhhhh, keep going, yyyeeesss mmmm." Trish continues the slow pace as every diva in the company was now in the locker room watching her fuck the boss's daughter up the butt.

They all heard the rumors of Lita and Stephanie, but they didn't know for sure. Judging by how easy Trish's cock slid up her butt, they were probably true.

Trish says," listen up, with me being the only other top in this company, and Lita being gone, I'm the Alpha Female now, at least til she gets back." Some of the girls looked accepting of it. Others looked skeptical.

Stacy Keibler, the only other girl Lita had never shared with Trish spoke up," and why should it be you?"

Trish says," well, besides the fact that I'm the only top left, let me show you, beg Stephanie, beg me to destroy your fat ass, I know you want it."

Stephanie didn't hesitate. She was more than ready for a real fucking. She moans," fuck me Trish, mmmmm come on fuck my ass, wreck my ass, show me and them that you're worthy of taking her place, that you're worthy of being Alpha Female, show me, show all of us by wrecking my ass."

Trish says," what are you, I'm not giving you shit til you admit what you are."

Stephanie hesitated for just a second but says," I'm your bitch Trish, I'm Trish's bitch." Trish smacks her hands away from her cheeks. She grabs her hips and began pounding away at Stephanie's big butt. Some of the girls were pleasuring themselves to the image in front of them. Trish definitely had a reason to believe she was rightfully Alpha Female. Not only was the she the only other top, but she was damn good at it.

Most of the girls knew that already from the multiple times Lita and Trish passed them around, but Stephanie was finding out for the first time.

Her cheeks were clapping against Trish's thighs harder and harder as she moans," yyyyyeeeeessss Trish, mmmmmm fuck me, fuck that ass, uhhhhh yeah, don't stop, mmmmm, you are the new Alpha Female, fuck you're fantastic, uhhhhhh." Trish pulls her hair back as she brutally fucked her butt. Trish had to turn up the aggression on this one.

Even though none of the girls would really be a challenge to her, she needed to make a statement. She was the Alpha Female and everyone was going to accept it. She was slamming every inch in Stephanie's asshole as fast as she possibly could.

Stephanie moans," AHHHHHHH I'M GONNA CUM TRISH, HOLY FUCKING HELL, I, I'M CUMMING TRISH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Stephanie has one of the hardest orgasms of her life. There was a time or two Lita had gotten a bigger one out of her, but other than that, she couldn't remember the last time she came so hard. Right now she couldn't remember anything, or think anything. Any thought in her mind was blown away by how hard she came on the bench. Trish has another climax for herself before pulling out.

Trish says," now turn around and suck my cock." Stephanie weakly turns and falls to her knees. She wraps her lips around Trish's cock and takes it into her mouth. Trish stroked her hair as Stephanie began sucking her dick. She could hear the moans coming though as Steph tasted the innermost of her own butthole.

Trish says," oh yeah suck it Stephanie, suck my dick, mmmm, you've never looked so sexy Stephanie, keep sucking, actually I wanna see if that mouth can take a pounding like that ass can."

Stephanie stops for a second to say," I think you should find out." When she took the dildo back in her mouth, Trish grabbed her hair and began face fucking her.

Stephanie gagged and choked as the cock got rammed down her throat. Trish did manage to make her deepthroat it. She slobbered everywhere as her mouth took a hard pounding. She could barely breathe as 10 inches got violently thrusted into her mouth. Trish eventually relaxes as Stephanie slurped all of her anal cream off her cock. Trish sits on the bench and looks at the other divas. She sees Stacy Keibler. Now that she topped Stephanie, Stacy was the only girl she had never fucked, something she would soon rectify.

Trish says," Stacy, come here." Stacy had got caught up in the show with everyone else, but walks over to Trish.

Trish says," you know Stacy, now you're the only girl I haven't fucked."

Stacy says," I'm guessing you wanna fix that."

Trish says," you would guess right, take those skank shorts off and hop on now." Stacy pulls her short shorts off followed by her panties. She was now naked from the waist down. Despite somewhat challenging Trish earlier, she was a complete bottom who really didn't care who tapped her ass. Plus after what she had seen, she wanted to see if Trish could do that to her. She gets over Trish facing the other girls. She slowly put the tip in her butthole and lowers herself on it. She took all 10 inches up her butt in less than 10 seconds.

Trish says," holy shit you're an even bigger slut than her aren't you?"

Stacy moans," mmm, Lita fucked my ass at least once every day, so yeah, I'm definitely a butt slut Trish." Trish smacked her butt as Stacy started slowly riding her cock.

Trish says," yeah you are, look how easy that dick just vanishes up your butt." After some adjusting, Stacy got a little faster.

She rode Trish a little harder and moaned," ohhhhhh mmmm Trish, yes, fuck that feels good, fuck me Trish, fuck that ass, mmmmmmm, I'll be your bitch, just like I was Lita's uhhh, she was great but now I'm Trish's bitch, ahhhhhh."

Trish kept a strong grip on her hips and says," then slam the shit out of your ass on my cock, fuck yourself as hard as you can bitch."

Stacy does as she's told and began aggressively bouncing around on Trish's cock. Stacy was looking right at all the other divas she rode Trish's cock like a bull rider. She was getting closer to climax. Out of nowhere, Stacy gets thrown on her side on the bench, with Trish quickly standing up and drilling into her asshole.

Stacy moans," ohhhhhhhhhh my God Trish, uhhhhhhhh fuck, don't stop, uhhhhh, don't stop Trish, fuck my ass just like that, mmmmm." Trish kept Stacy's legs spread. She had one of them on her shoulder. She put her hand on Stacy's neck as she rammed her strapon in and out of her ass with every big of energy she had left.

Stacy moans," uhhhhhhhhh, I'm gonna cum Trish, AHHHH, I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM, FUCK YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." The other girls watched as Stacy's pussy juice squirted out on the floor. Trish got another orgasm of her own before exiting Stacy's asshole. Unlike Stephanie, Stacy didn't need to be commanded. She was a very willing bitch. When Trish pulled out, Stacy almost immediately fell to her knees and took Trish's cock deep in her mouth.

She began sucking like the cock was her oxygen supply. Trish didn't even thrust. She just held Stacy's hair as Stacy deepthroated it all on her own.

Trish says," yeah deepthroat that fucking Alpha cock, all the way down your whore throat, yeah keep sucking you dyke slut." Stacy kept sucking, taking all 10 inches down her throat each time. She kept sucking until Trish pulled her cock out of her mouth. She grabs Stacy and Stephanie, who was still on her knees further away by their hair. She pulls them closer to the other girls, both of them crawling with the tug of their hair.

Trish stands in front of all of them and says," I'm the Alpha Female now, their both my bitches, all of you, every single one of you is my bitch, got it, anyone got a problem with that, huh?" Everyone responded with something like ok, or nodded their heads.

Trish says," this is my division now, right." Everyone again agrees with her. Trish felt on top of the world now. No wonder Lita loved doing this so much. This was Trish's division now. She was a top, the champion, and now the Alpha Female.

Kanan24
Kanan24
4 Followers