Lita and Stephanie

Story Info
Lita fully takes over.
3.1k words
4.4
1.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kanan24
Kanan24
3 Followers

I am not affiliated with the WWE or anybody in this story. This is a work of fiction. I do not make any money from this story.

Late 2001

Lita was backstage at Raw. She was the ultimate top in WWF and had a wide disposal of girls to top whenever she wanted. She had just added Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler from WCW to her ranks as well. She was looking at someone else though, Stephanie McMahon.

She was the daughter of Vince McMahon, the owner of the company. She had this plan for awhile, but she chose tonight to enact it. Stephanie was hot, especially with her new boob job. She thought Stephanie was off limits, but then she decided why not? Stephanie wasn't stupid either, she knew what went on with the divas behind closed doors, especially when they started referring to Lita as their Alpha, or the Alpha Female of the WWF. Lita knew this would be a challenge, but she had gotten every other girl in the locker room in bed, so why not her too. She had even started letting matches decide who would be on top, but she never had to give up her own yet.

A lot of the other girls had accepted this idea, with the winner of their matches topping the loser, but back to Stephanie. She had been dropping little hints to her here and there, but she wasn't sure if Stephanie picked up on them. She saw her in the hallway and walked over to her.

Lita says," hey Steph, wow, you look really beautiful today."

Stephanie says," thanks, listen, I wanna talk to you."

Lita says," so talk."

Stephanie says," not here, let's go somewhere more private."

Lita thought to herself," like where this is going." Maybe Stephanie was picking up on her hints. They walk around for a moment and Stephanie walks her into an office. They sit in two chairs.

Stephanie starts off," listen, I know what you've been doing for awhile, ok, with the other divas, and I'm guessing you want me to participate."

Lita says," straight shooter, I like that, and yes I do want you to participate."

Stephanie says," look, I'm flattered and all, but I'm not interested, I'm not gay."

Lita says," damn if I had a nickel for every time a girl told me that, look, don't think of it as gay alright, listen, most girls are nervous their first time, but trust me, it'll be an incredible experience, maybe the best one of your life."

Stephanie says," Lita, look, I'm not interested, ok, I do not want to bend over for you, and I've had plenty of experiences ok, maybe not like this, but."

Lita cuts her off," what experiences, you've bend under your family's thumb since you were born, don't you wanna live a little, have some fun, I mean you're only young once, don't you wanna experience all types of things, I mean you've been with guys, why not try with a girl, nobody has to know, I won't tell anybody plus since several of the divas have been putting their asses on the line in matches, I do recall beating you last year, but this wasn't a thing then so I won't hold you to that, I promise nobody will know."

Stephanie says," you wouldn't brag to the other girls that you topped the boss's daughter?"

Lita says," no, I wouldn't." Lita could see the gears turning in Stephanie's head. She at least was considering it. Lita got closer.

She puts her hand on her leg and says," think about it Stephanie, what's the worst thing that can happen, it's terrible and you hate it, then you had one bad experience, I've never heard a girl complain but ya know, first time for everything, at best, which is what I'm going for, you absolutely love it, like all the other girls did." Lita's hand was moving up her leg as she talked. Stephanie felt her hand gone in her waistline and into her pants. Lita feels her crotch from outside her panties. She was wet, her panties almost soaked.

Lita says," not interested huh?"

Stephanie says," I may have fibbed a little bit, but I don't know if its a good idea."

Lita says," its not a good idea, it's a great idea, it's a fantastic idea, just trust me, ok, and if anything happens that you're not comfortable with, just say something." Lita leaned closer and kissed her neck.

Stephanie says," we're just gonna do this right here?" Lita gets up. She walks over and locks the door.

She walks back to Stephanie and says," why not, nobody's gonna see it, or know about it, ok, trust me, I promise." Stephanie looks conflicted.

Lita leans down and says," I promise, when we're done, you'll know why I'm the Alpha." Lita, getting tired of waiting, goes for it and kisses her. Stephanie didn't pull away either. She let Lita's tongue invade her mouth, before kissing her back.

The kiss gets more passionate as Stephanie stands up. Lita begins taking both of their clothes off. Stephanie showed a little more hesitation when her clothes started coming off.

Lita reassures her," don't worry, the door is locked, nobody's gonna come, well except for us, now let's see these babies." Lita unclips her bra revealing her big fake boobs.

Lita says," hot damn you've got nice boobs Steph."

Stephanie says," thanks I guess." Lita began feeling up her titties and kisses her again. She eventually buries her face in between them. Stephanie moans as Lita kissed around her tits. She takes one of her nipples into her mouth and gently sucked on it before switching to the other one. She repeated the process for awhile, sucking on both of her nipples as she felt up her butt. Stephanie takes Lita's bra off and grabs her big boobs. Lita could tell Stephanie was into it now.

She pulls Lita back up to kiss her before shoving her face in Lita's chest.

Lita grabs her phone and says," don't worry, just keep going." Stephanie caresses her titties while beginning to lightly suck her nipple. Lita made a phone call. Whoever it was they answered.

Lita says," hey, don't ask questions, but I need you to bring me my strap to the office on the other side of the building, ok, yes right now, ok, bye."

Stephanie says," who was that and what's a strap?"

Lita says," don't worry about it, what you should be worrying about is how good my pussy is gonna taste." Lita pulls her panties off. She grabs Stephanie's hair and leads her down to her knees as she sat in the rolling chair.

Lita says," now most first time rug munchers are nervous and aren't too good, just do the best you can, do whatever you like being done to you."

Stephanie mumbles," umm alright." She kisses her thighs while moving up to her crotch. She started running her tongue up and down Lita's slit before slowly entering her insides.

Stephanie began lightly tongueing Lita's snatch as she moans," mmmmm that's good Steph, ohhhhh, that feels good, mmmm, just keep going, keep going." While Stephanie wasn't quite the natural rug muncher Trish was, she was still pretty good for a first timer. She feels Lita grab her hair as her tongue went a little deeper. From the way she was moaning, Stephanie thought she must've be doing a good job at least. She sped up her licks, getting an even louder moan out of Lita.

She was darting her tongue in and out of her snatch as Lita moans," ohhhhhhhh God Stephanie, mmmmmmm, yes, eat my pussy Steph, don't stop, uhhhhh, don't fucking stop."

Stephanie reaches up and squeezes her titties as she continued eating her pussy. She felt Lita's grip on her hair tighten even more. She began attacking her clit as fast as her tongue could go.

Lita moans," ahhhh, Stephanie, uhhhhhhh, I'm gonna cum, mmmmm fuck me, I'm gonna cum Stephanie, yyyyyyyeeessssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Lita cums hard into Stephanie's mouth. Stephanie felt a warm stream of Lita's cum hit her taste buds with the rest going all around her mouth. She swallowed what little bit she caught.

They hear a knock at the door.

Lita says," damn good timing." Lita walks over.

She says," Trish?"

She hears from the other side," yeah its me." Lita hides behind the door while opening it up. Stephanie turned away so Trish wouldn't notice it was her.

Trish says," here, so who you got in there?"

Lita takes the strapon and says," don't worry about it,(whispering), I'll tell you later."

Trish says," alright well have fun."

Trish knew it was Stephanie, who else would Lita be fucking in an office. Lita closes and locks the door back. She pulls Stephanie up to her feet and bends her over on the rolling chair. Stephanie didn't say anything. She was a little intimated by the large strapon Lita had in her hand and especially when it was around her waist. It was the same one Lita always used to pop a girl's cherry. It wasn't gigantic, but it was big enough. Lita leaned down. She groped Stephanie's cheeks and spread them.

Stephanie says," wait, you're going right for my ass?"

Lita says," umm yeah, what did you think this was, you said you know what I did with the girls, now I'll eventually get your pussy, hell it'll probably be later tonight, but this is about me wrecking this ass and making it mine, showing you just like everyone else that I'm the Alpha Female."

Stephanie says," I don't know, I've never taken it up the butt, I don't think I wanna do this."

Lita says," we're already this far, I promise you Steph, yes it will hurt at first, but it'll feel incredible after that, and not to be mean, but like I said, we've gone this far, I'm popping your cherry one way or another, the easy way is I eat your butt and lube you up nice and good so it won't hurt so bad, the hard way is I can shove it in your ass raw, which would you prefer?" Stephanie was a little afraid of losing her cherry, but didn't fight back.

She accepted it and says," easy way."

"Good choice," Lita replied.

With that, Lita shoves her face in Stephanie's butt and began tongueing her most private hole.

Stephanie let out a loud moan at receiving her first rimjob. Lita smacked her butt as she ran her tongue up and down her hole. She eventually pushes her tongue inside of her butthole causing Stephanie to moan even louder. She didn't get too far, showing Stephanie was a true anal virgin. Stephanie was enjoying it too. She had never really thought about taking it up the butt. She figured eventually she would probably lose it, but this wasn't exactly how she pictured. Lita kept squeezing her cheeks as she lapped away at her butthole. When Stephanie got worried was when Lita stopped. She felt her tongue pull back.

Stephanie says," Lita, umm, if we're really gonna do this, can I ride it first?"

Lita thinks for a second and says," alright, why not." Lita sits back in the chair. Stephanie turns around. Lita grabs her hips as to make sure Stephanie wouldn't run. She was completely naked, but you never know.

Stephanie leans her butt back. She pulled one of her cheeks away as Lita held the other one. She feels the tip pressing against her virgin hole. Lita still had a hand on one of her hips. She was clearly getting impatient and Stephanie was showing some trepidation. Lita pulls her down just enough for the head of her strapon to invade Stephanie's tight butthole. Stephanie whimpered in pain.

Lita says," every inch will be shoved up your ass at once if you don't start doing it yourself." Stephanie listened to the warning as she began slowly lowering herself on Lita's dildo. Each inch hurt more than the last. She felt like she was ripping herself apart. She continued going lower. She only had about half of Lita's dick up her butt. She didn't think she could take anymore. She knew Lita wouldn't be satisfied til she got every inch inside.

Lita says," kinda thrust yourself down on it, it'll loosen you up quicker, and take your time, we're not in any hurry here." Stephanie carefully raised herself up before sliding back down. She did it very slowly. Lita was kinda right. It did go deeper easier, but it still hurt. It hurt so bad. It wasn't lost on Stephanie than she was basically ruining her own hole. Lita wasn't doing anything yet. She was basically sitting there as Steph continued the process.

Lita noticed Steph taking more and more up her butt each time. Once she got most of it, Lita pulls her down again, making Stephanie's hole fully encompass her strapon.

Stephanie moans," AHHHHHHHH LITA, FUCK, UHHHHHHHH." Lita says," I know it hurts, just start riding, I promise it'll feel good, your hole just has to stretch." Stephanie had a death grip on the arms of the chair as she began slowly riding her strapon. She definitely felt her hole stretching around Lita's cock. Lita kept a strong grip on her hips as Stephanie continued lifting herself up and down on her cock. There was still some pain, but it was getting easier. The invading presence in her bum hurt less and less. She couldn't believe it, but it started to feel kinda alright. Maybe this was what Lita was talking about. More and more pain left her body and was quickly replaced with pleasure. Lita's hands moved from her hips to her surgically enhanced chest. She feels up her boobs as Stephanie kept riding.

Lita says," I was right wasn't I, feeling good, yeah it is."

Stephanie moans," mmmmm uhhhh, how'd you know?"

Lita says," because you're going faster." Stephanie answered by speeding up even more. She was now fully bouncing up and down on Lita's cock.

Lita says," stop, stand up." Stephanie was a little disappointed at having to stop, but did as she was told. Her and Lita both stood up, the cock never leaving her ass. Lita turns them around and bends Stephanie over in the chair again. She pushes the chair against the wall so she couldn't get away from her.

Lita began lightly thrusting into her butt as Stephanie moans," mmmmm, that does feel good Lita, fuck me, harder, give it to me, fuck my ass and make me cum, ruin my asshole Lita, do it, harder, I want it harder Lita, fuck me, fuck my ass Lita."

Lita says," admit you're my bitch and I'm the Alpha Female, say it."

Stephanie moans," I'm your bitch Lita, ohhhhh, and only an Alpha could make me their bitch, you're the Alpha Female Lita, and I'm the Alpha's bitch." That was music to Lita's ears. She sped up and began rapidly pumping her strapon in and out of her butthole.

Stephanie moans," ahhhhh yyyyeeeeessss thank you Lita, uhhhhhhhh fuck me, mmmmmm, oh my God, uhhhhh fuck that ass, mmmmmmm." Stephanie's face was pressed against the back of the chair with her hands on the arms as her formerly virgin hole got wrecked by Lita.

The sound of Lita's thighs crashing into her cheeks threatened to drown out her moans, until they got louder. Stephanie had never felt this much pleasure. It was like she had more pleasure spots in her butt and Lita was hitting every one of them. Stephanie tightly grabs one of Lita's wrist. Lita kept her grip on her hips as she slammed her into Stephanie's ass as hard as she could over and over again. Stephanie was getting closer. She felt like a volcano about to explode.

Stephanie moans," ohhhh Lita, yes, yes, I'm gonna cum, I'M GONNA CUM LITA, AHHHHH, FFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS."

Stephanie's pussy juice came squirting out of her like a waterfall. She had never came so hard before. She didn't know she could cum that hard. The combination of topping Stephanie and the stimulator rubbing her clit gave Lita another orgasm of her own. Lita pulls out of her now gaping crater of an asshole. Stephanie slumped down to her knees with her head resting on the chair. Lita grabs her hair and pulls her head up.

She says," not quite done yet, since you're my bitch, you have to clean up your mess."

Stephanie says," what, clean my mess?"

Lita says," suck it, suck my cock, all my bitches go ass to mouth and you're no different." Lita rubbed the tip against her lips. Stephanie's lips open as she lets Lita slide the dildo into her mouth. Stephanie began lightly sucking on it. She almost immediately fell in love with tasting her own butt. Lita kept a handful of her hair as Stephanie was now eagerly sucking her cock.

Lita says," good girl, can you take it all, deepthroat it, let's find out." Stephanie grabs her butt and pulls her closer as she takes every inch down her throat. She barely gagged at all. She took a couple sucks, fully deepthroating each time. She sucked all of her anal cream off Lita's cock as it exited her mouth.

Lita takes the strapon off and says," so, was it everything I said it would be?"

Stephanie says," yes, you are incredible Lita."

Lita puts her clothes on and says," thank you Steph, so, when I call you or want you, you gonna give me any problems?"

Stephanie says," absolutely not, I'll give up my ass any time you want Lita." Stephanie got up and put her clothes on as well.

Before she opened the door, Lita says," why are you gonna do that again Steph, it's because you are......"

Stephanie finishes," your bitch, I'm your bitch Lita, you're my Alpha Female, and I'm your bitch." Lita smiles as she opens the door and walks out. Stephanie follows her out and walks the other way. She had a little limp. Despite that, she was in heaven. She had never felt so good. She looked back as Lita was looking at her.

Lita winked at her and mouthed to her," my hotel room, tonight."

Stephanie smiles, nods her head and mouths back," absolutely." She was last on the list, Lita had officially fucked and owned every woman in the WWF. She truly was the Alpha.

Kanan24
Kanan24
3 Followers