The Fall of Asuka Ch. 02

Story Info
Asuka humiliation continues in the locker room.
1.3k words
4.14
11.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I do not own WWE or any of its trademarks. this is just a fan fiction. everything that is happening here is consensual)

Alexa bliss couldn't be happier. She practically skipped her way to the center of Raw locker room and when she already had most of the women's attention decided to drop the bomb on her fellow superstars. She claimed that she was the Alpha Female of Raw locker room from today. When she had everyone's attention, she shouted at the top of her lungs

Alexa: "Asuka, walk in here and give everyone the good news. Tell everyone who owns your booty".

Asuka has never felt this defeated which was something as she has been triple stuffed last night by Sonya, Mandy and Alexa. She walked to the center of the room, while all eyes followed her. Everyone was sure that this was some evil prank that Asuka had planned to test them. Her bitches were just shocked to see all this. Asuka then bent over in the middle of the room and took down her shorts. There was a tattoo that read, Alexa's Bitch on her right butt cheek. Her ass was red showing everyone that she was spanked recently. She even has a butt plug in her ass.

As the scene was unfolding, all the women in the locker room were openly passing comment on Asuka just then Carmella started moving closer to both the women. She looked at Alexa, who simple smiled and nodded. Camella then grabbed Asuka butt and started spanking with full force. Asuka started crying out loud like a simple bitch. This scene made a lot of the women laugh out loud. Alexa knew that this is what Asuka deserves, decided to push her buttons a bit more and ordered her to kiss her beautiful feet. While everyone in the room were sure Asuka will not follow through, the empress just lifted her face and started to kiss her mistress feet. This made everyone laugh, especially Carmella and Alexa.

Alexa then asked Carmella to stop spanking this bitch and get both of them a strap-on, today is the day when Asuka will be fucked by every women in the room, starting with her and Alexa loosening up her bitch hole. Carmella almost let out a cry of joy and hurried towards her bag to get 2 dildos. She then ordered Asuka to strip properly and take her rightful place

Asuka whimpered pathetically and then hung head in shame before slowly crawling over to Alexa. She leant forward so her face was pressed against the dirty floor and pushed her ass up so it could be abused.

With that Alexa guided the tip of her strap on against Asuka's butt hole and then slammed forwards, started slowing with a few first hard thrust. This caused Asuka to cry out loudly, but to her shame it was mostly a cry of pleasure as while her ass was still incredibly sore from last night. With another thrust Alexa picked up the pace and ordered Carmella to use Asuka's mouth properly, which Carmella was only happy to oblige to. Asuka was desperately trying to ignore all the happy cheers echoing around her and the overwhelming pleasure that having her ass filled so completely gave her.

Asuka was always a proud top but everyone who knew her as a top will tell you, she had no respect for her bitches. She tossed them around like a piece of ass, showing no compassion to anyone ever. Today of all day she regretted it, for the first time in her life she was truly regretting being so mean, because today she was feeling what all her bitches felt all these days and the worst was Charlotte did to her what she did to Carmella, fucked her once and then gave her away to her friends. This is what broke her heart.

Carmella could not believe her luck. She was face fucking Asuka. The woman whose attention she fought so hard to win over the years only to be discarded as a worthless piece of ass. When she decided to top a few women on the roster like Zelina, Asuka not only fucked her in front of Zelina but also forced her to bottom to Zelina Vega. She was truly evil and deserves every bit of this humiliation that she was forced to endure.

Asuka was desperately grinding her teeth and biting her lip to stop herself from moaning out loud. The sound of flesh meeting flesh echoing throughout the room as did her audience's cries of delight. Few people have started to click pictures of this moment among whom was Zelina Vega, the women she saved from Carmella. She was openly taunting her which was a betrayal that Asuka could not understand. She didn't really focus on it though as the anal lust was just too much. She let out a cry and started to moan openly.

Alexa: "That's it, moan for me like a true butt slut. Moan for me. You like that big dick inside your ass? Stretching you out? Do you like being my little anal whore? Taking it up the butt for me like a little bitch? All of us are all going to fuck your ass today and you're going to love every moment of it."

Asuka could not believe that she wanted to thank Alexa in that moment. She was feeling pleasure of the highest level. Although she knows how humiliating it would be for her but she was looking forward to being fucked by her bitches in all her holes.

Camella and Alexa continued hurling verbal abuse at Asuka while everyone else in the locker room started to chip in. It was in that moment that Alexa ordered Zelina to get ready and insert a dildo in this bitch's pussy. It was time for the empress to be triple stuffed. Asuka started moaning loudly as Zelina entered her. Everyone else in the room were just too shocked to understand why the empress was this easily submitting to all this but only Alexa knew how she, Mandy and Sonya had prepared Asuka last night for all this only. In that moment of total submission, Asuka started to beg.

Asuka: "Please! Please Mistress let me cum. You have taken everything away from me and gave me what I needed the most, a proper ass fucking now please Mistress Alexa, Mistress Carmella, Mistress Zelina, please make me cum."

Carmella could not believe her luck again nor did Zelina or anyone in the locker room, did Asuka just say Mistress Carmella and Mistress Zelina out loud. How far has this bitch fallen. Alexa was just so happy to hear those words from her bitch's mouth. She decided it was time to give Asuka what she needed. She started pounding her ass hard, within few mins, the mighty empress started Cumming from a butt fucking. As Asuka fell to the ground, both Carmella and Zelina took a step back.

It was then Alexa started thrusting again, in and out of her bitch's hole. The mighty Asuka just moaned at this to everyone's delight. Then Alexa made her cum again and tossed Asuka's bitch hole to the rest of the locker room. Asuka was tripled stuffed by many more of her former bitches, the likes of Sasha, Ember Moon taking huge pleasure in stretching her. Her most embarrassing moment was Bayley started spanking her and taking her ass and all Asuka did was thank her. This made everyone laugh out loud. Alexa on seeing a truly broken Asuka decided to leave with a few of her bitches and leave this piece of trash ass home.

The last image that she saw of Asuka was kissing Carmella and Zelina's feet while Bayley was pounding her from behind. Asuka truly wasn't ready for anyone.