Trish Takes Over

Story Info
Trish earns her spot back.
2.8k words
5
1.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kanan24
Kanan24
4 Followers

This is a work of fiction. I do not own or make any money from anyone in this story. I am not affiliated with WWE.

Wrestlemania 19

Trish Stratus was in a three way match for the WWE Women's Championship against Jazz and the current champ Victoria. Victoria was also the Alpha Female. She had been absolutely wrecking Trish's ass for almost six months, along with all the rest of the girls too, but mostly Trish. Trish was tired of it. She couldn't deny the mind blowing orgasms she got from it, but she was done. She wanted to be the Alpha again. Her first top as Alpha, she hadn't really earned it.

Lita got hurt and she took over. Now, she was gonna earn it. Tonight she would beat Victoria and Jazz and pop the former's cherry. Tonight was her last chance to do it. She had to make a little deal with Victoria just to get her to agree to it. If Trish couldn't win tonight, she would never try to challenge for the position of Alpha Female again. During the match, Trish fought with everything she had. Jazz got taken out, and Trish laid out Victoria's managed Stevie Richards. After reversing Victoria's finisher, Trish nailed her with a chick kick and pinned her. 1, 2, 3. Trish did it. She was now a four time WWE Women's Champion.

When they got back, Victoria was full of excuses. "You cheated, this isn't happening, I'm the top, you're my bitch, you got lucky, you got a fluke," Victoria rambled on.

Trish says," doesn't matter, none of that matters, Jazz, you can go, as for you, we made the deal, you have to honor the agreement Victoria, I won, you lost, ok, just accept it, I promise I won't be too hard on you."

Victoria snaps," fuck you."

Trish says," no that's done, I really hope you've enjoyed the last few months Victoria, because tonight, I already beat you, and now I'm gonna fuck that virgin ass and make it mine, be at my room as soon as you get changed."

Victoria says," and if I don't?"

Trish says," had a feeling you wouldn't come so willing, so I talked to the other girls, and from now on if a girl refuses to honor her end of an agreement, she gets a train ran on her, so if you don't come, then tomorrow, me and every single diva will take you and gangbang that ass, so either I take your cherry, or all of us take your cherry, so, which would you prefer."

Victoria was seething with rage. Trish just smiles as Victoria says," I'll be at your goddamn room you fucking bitch."

Trish says," good, see you tonight." Later on, Trish was sitting in her hotel room waiting for what felt like forever. Finally she hears a knock on the door. She opens it to see Victoria.

Trish says," about time, come in." Victoria walks in.

Victoria says," even if you fuck me, I'll never break and you know it Trish, you know deep down you wanna give me a strapon and bend over like the little whore you are."

Trish says," yeah, no, while I won't lie you're an incredible top, I want you as my bottom, my bitch, and after tonight, that's all your gonna be, now strip for me." Victoria begins taking her clothes off.

Trish gets closer and says," unlike you, I like kissing girls before they have my cum all over their lips." Trish leans in and kisses her. Victoria angrily kisses her back. Their tongues fought for control as Victoria ripped Trish's clothes off too. Trish rips her bra off and squeezes her titties. Victoria grunts a little bit as she does the same thing to Trish. They both squeezes and smacked each other's boobs around as the forceful kiss continued. Trish grabs her by the hair and sits on the bed.

She pulls Victoria over her knee and says," no stay there, you like spanking right, well let's see if you like receiving as much as you do giving." Trish yanks Victoria's panties off and delivered a hard spank to her butt, then another, and another.

Victoria grunted with each smack to her cheeks. Each one seemed to get harder. Trish spent a good couple minutes brutally spanking her bubbly butt as she hears a little moan come out of Victoria. She stopped for a second to admire the ever reddening of her butt cheeks. She reaches down and feels up her pussy.

Trish says," you're so wet Victoria, ah, does big bad ass Victoria get turned on by getting her fat ass spanked, well look at that, just as big a whore as the rest of us, get off me." Trish pushes her in the floor. She pulls her own panties off and sits back on the bed.

Trish says," crawl to me bitch." Victoria was still furious, but does as Trish says. She began crawling on her hands and knees up onto the bed and to Trish's naked body. Trish sits up and turns around.

Trish says," don't worry, you'll get a chance to taste my delicious pussy, but before we get there, you say you don't eat ass right, well, you do now."

Victoria looks at Trish's magnificent butt right in front of her and says," I don't eat butt, its disgusting."

Trish says," either you can eat it, or we can continue your spanking session, now shove that tongue up my butt." Trish grabs her hair and backs her butt up against her face.

Trish says," come on, tongue my ass now, get that fucking tongue in there bitch, do it, now." Victoria finally relents. She pulls Trish's cheeks apart and took a couple licks of her loose butthole. Trish had been a bottom for months, so her ass being this loose wasn't a surprise.

Trish knew that usually a bottom would be the one getting their butt eaten, but this was much more demeaning to Victoria. She was still being dominant. Victoria seemed to develop a taste for butt because she got pretty into it. She pushed her tongue deeper in her butt. She squeezed her cheeks as tongued Trish's butthole.

Trish moans," ohhhh, for someone who hates it so much, you sure are good at it, mmmmmm, Victoria is such a great little butt muncher, ahh so good, but do you munch pussy with the same enthusiasm?" Trish pulls her hair so she would stop. She rolled Victoria on her back and gets over her with her crotch above her face.

Trish says," I don't know what you're waiting for, I bet it tastes even better than my ass does, but why don't you find out, go on eat me whore, eat my pussy."

Victoria didn't start slow like most. She eagerly shoves her tongue up in her snatch and started licking.

Trish moans," mmmmm yeah girl, eat me, ohhhhh, big Alpha Victoria is secretly a rug munching dyke, uhhhh." Victoria smacks her butt as she darted her tongue in and out of her pussy.

Trish smacks her pussy in retaliation and says," don't stop, don't stop eating bitch." Victoria winced, but did keep her tongue in Trish's snatch. For having as little experience eating pussy as she did, Victoria was pretty good at it. Her tongue twirled inside of Trish's cunt. She did have to admit Trish had a tasty little box. She reached up and plays with her boobs as she lapped away at her pussy.

Trish moans," yyyyyeeeeessss bitch eat my fucking pussy, mmmmm, uhhhhh fuck yeah, eat that cunt, ohhhh holy fuck, don't stop." Victoria's hands moved down from her boobs and around her waist to her butt. She caressed Trish's cheeks before shoving three fingers in her butthole. Trish loudly gasped at the invasion of her hole. Victoria began roughly fingering her butt as she rapidly tongued her clit.

Trish moans," fuck Victoria, ohhhhh, fuck me, I'm gonna cum, fuck, I'm gonna cum bitch, swallow my cum whore, ahhh yes ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Trish cums hard in Victoria's mouth. Victoria didn't catch most of it.

Just like she used to do to Trish, Trish grinds her cunt against her face, cumming all over. Trish grabs her wrist and pulls her fingers out of her butt. Instead of being mad, she took each of her fingers in her mouth and gently sucked the anal cream off of them.

Victoria mutters," slut."

Trish smiles and says," hands and knees, slut." Trish gets off the bed and retrieves a 10 inch strapon.

Victoria says," you might take my cherry Trish, but you'll never break me, and you'll never be the Alpha Female again."

Trish says," shut up, and bend over, now." Victoria turns around and gets on her hands and knees.

Trish smacks her cheeks and says," why don't you wiggle it for me?" Victoria stares back at her.

Trish spanks her again and says," that wasn't a request Victoria." Victoria rolls her eyes as she began wiggling her big butt for Trish.

Trish delivers more spanks and says," yeah keep going, shake it for me bitch, shake that fat ass for me ho, now spread em for me."

Victoria reaches back and pulls her cheeks apart showing her virgin hole. She feels Trish rubbing the tip against it.

Victoria says," you're not even gonna lube me up, I didn't eat your ass but at least I lubed up the strapon." Trish spits on her dildo and pushes the tip inside, taking her cherry.

Trish says," there's your lube, just think Victoria, if you had been a nicer top, I would've eat that big butt of yours, but now I'm gonna wreck this ass til it's nothing but a gaping crater."

Trish began forcing her way deeper in her butt as Victoria grunts in complete pain. Victoria felt her anal ring stretching more and more as Trish's dildo went deeper inside. Trish had about half of it up her butt and Victoria had no idea how she could take more. She had never been in this much pain. How could anyone enjoy this. Only whores could like this, that's why she hated it. She wasn't like them. She was a top, a great top. She was the Alpha Female. She didn't feel like it right now. Trish went even deeper inside.

She began giving light pumps into her butt as Victoria moans," AHHHH FUCK TRISH, mmmmmm, OHH MY FUCKING GOD, UHHHHH."

Trish says," don't you worry Victoria, it won't be long til you're begging me to pound your ass." Victoria didn't respond, the pain in her moans were loud enough. She let go of her cheeks and she feels something touch. Oh God, it was Trish's thighs. Trish had every inch of that big strapon inside of her right now. Trish enjoyed it for a moment before resuming the slow pace of thrusting. Trish allowed her to let go and picked up for her. She held Victoria's cheeks apart to watch every inch of her dick slide in and out of her hole.

Then something happened, something that despite all her posturing, Victoria was afraid of. The pain started to fade away. She began to feel some pleasure from this. Oh God she couldn't believe that she could feel anything remotely good from a cock in her butt. Each light thrust from Trish gave her more and more pleasure. The pain had completely left her body at this point. She hated herself for it, but it felt so good, so embarrassingly good. She knew what Trish wanted from her. She knew there was no way that Trish would pick up the pace without begging.

Trish says," I hear those moans Victoria, I hear the joy coming from your mouth, let me give you even more, let me fuck you, but you know how this goes, beg me, you have to beg me to fuck your ass, do it, come on, I wanna hear crazy ass Alpha Female Victoria beg me to fuck her big round ass, come on, let's hear it." Victoria couldn't hold out much longer. The thought of begging anyone, let alone Trish Stratus to make her cum made her wanna vomit, but she couldn't resist. The need to cum was growing more and more inside of her. Eventually she couldn't take it.

"Goddamn you Trish fuck me, mmmm, come on fuck my ass, fuck my big fat bubble butt Trish, give it to me, fuck me like I've been fucking you for months, uhhhh, please please please Trish, please fuck me like a little whore, fuck my ass and make it yours, ahhhhhhhh yyyyyeeeeessss," Victoria moans. Trish finally increased the force and speed of her thrusting as she started ramming her strapon in and out of her asshole.

Victoria squealed in pleasure as her big butt was finally getting the fucking she wanted. Trish watched her main rival's cheeks jiggle like jelly against her thighs with each powerful thrust. Trish would give a spank or two in between thrusts.

Victoria moans," ohhhhhhhhh my God it feels soooo good Trish, uhhhhhhh yes keep fucking me, mmm fuck that ass, ahhhhhhhhhhh, don't stop, please don't stop, I'm so close." Trish kept pumping her strapon in and out of her butt til Victoria was on the verge of cumming. Then she suddenly stopped. Her thrusts went from 100 miles an hour to a screeching halt.

Victoria says," come on, don't stop, I was so close Trish, come on keep going."

Trish says," admit you're my bitch and I'm the Alpha Female, and I'll let you cum, do it, we both knew it would come to this Victoria, so just admit what we both know, and you get to cum." Victoria hesitated for a second. Everything she had done in the past couple months would've been for nothing, but she needed to cum. She needed to cum more than anything else right now.

Victoria says," I'm your bitch, I'm your bitch Trish, and you're the Alpha Female, like you always should've been."

Trish says," see, that wasn't so hard, but I'm tired of doing all the work, so why don't you slam your own shitter and make yourself cum like the bitch I made you."

This time there was no hesitation from Victoria. She began brutally slamming her own ass on Trish's cock as fast and hard as she could. Even though Trish told her to basically fuck herself, Trish didn't have great restraint. While Victoria was doing that, Trish gave a few well timed hard thrusts into her butt giving Victoria one of the biggest orgasms of her life. Her body squirmed in pleasure as she felt the cum shoot from her pussy like a faucet. Once Victoria started to come down, she feels Trish lean down on top of her.

Trish kisses her neck and whispers in her ear," oh we're not done yet, I know how much you loved that, don't worry, because I'm gonna give it to you until you can't walk." Trish resumed the hard thrusting as Victoria let out another loud moan. Trish spent the night fucking Victoria's ass in every position she could think of, making Victoria squirt all over the room like the little whore she was now. After one final orgasm, Trish finally pulled out of her thoroughly fucked butthole.

Trish grabs her by the hair and says," suck it, clean all of your fat dyke ass off my cock." Victoria takes the cock in her mouth and began sucking. Trish, wanting to get back at her for everything, almost immediately began thrusting into her mouth. Victoria gagged and choked as Trish forced almost every inch down her throat.

Trish says," yeah suck that dick, suck it bitch, clean all your fucking ass off my cock, yeah, suck it my little ATM slut."

Trish keeps face fucking her as Victoria choked and slobbered everywhere. She was enjoying this. Even thought she was choking on it, she loved being used like a little slut. Trish eventually slowed down and let her suck all of her anal juices off her cock.

Trish grabs her chin and says in her face," you ever gonna challenge me again?"

Victoria weakly replies," no."

Trish says," what am I?"

Victoria responds," you're the Alpha Female, the top, my top."

Trish says," and what are you now and forever?"

Victoria with no hesitation says," your, your bitch, I'm Trish Stratus's bitch." All the work Victoria had put in, from beating Trish, to being the Champion, to being the Alpha Female, all undone in one night. The worst part was she happy with it. She loved being a bottom tonight and was happy to keep it that way.

Trish smiles and lets go of her. She lays next to her, on top of the world. She had broken her only competition. She was the Alpha Female and the Women's Champion again. There was no one who could touch her and she had never felt more powerful.

Kanan24
Kanan24
4 Followers